BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Nini T.
Nini T.
Louisville, KY
There's a venting machine outside of the nails salon that I work at, so whenever I'm thirsty I would walk around and grab one. The price is very affordable, plus it's cold and it's tastes better whenever it's cold.
Chandler W.
Chandler W.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Sprite is one of my favorites sodas. It always has a really crisp taste and is always refreshing. I am definitely a repeat customer and I don't think there is any room for improvement. I would definitely recommend!
Seidy M.
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
This lemon-lima soda is so refreshing! Drink it with ice and you will see. I drink it whenever I'm hot and I need to refresh. It wont disappoint you. You can drink it with any food or any snack. I totally recommend
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Mars, PA
I actually buy this more so when I have an upset stomach, or a fizzy drink so to speak.Not the first buying, but not the last time. Love Sprite, has a great light flavor, not overly sweet, not tart, and refreshing.
Cody M.
Cody M.
London, KY
This is always the Soda I buy and also the only soda I ask for while eating out! It's so refreshing and tastes amazing to boot! The packaging is cute and it's priced really affordable. I would definitely recommend!
Xns S.
Xns S.
Very carbonated but is very nice when chilled basic simple packaging like any other soda can nice amount of citrusy taste tags good but very strong and this is a good soda and I would totally buy this product again
Marysol V.
Marysol V.
Glendale, CA
Very light and refreshing drink. It does have a slight lemon-lime taste, but tastes more like 7up than lemonade. I like that it does not have caffeine, but wish that there was a lower sugar option that is not diet.
Diana O.
Diana O.
San Ramon, CA
Sprite is very good. I think it is my go to drink all the time and I love to drink it. I love Sprite better than any other alternatives and the packaging is so cute with the green color I love love love love Sprite
Sara H.
Sara H.
Great refreshing soda. Quenches my thirst more than any darker soda. I also don't worry as much about my teeth being stained with this soda. I prefer it over other lighter sodas because of the light flavor as well.
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
Sprite is one of the only sodas I do like. However, I am not a big soda drinker, I prefer water. I rarely have Sprite but that doesn't make it any less delicious ­čśő I would recommend to others who are soda drinkers.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?