Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Diana O.
Diana O.
San Ramon, CA
Sprite is very good. I think it is my go to drink all the time and I love to drink it. I love Sprite better than any other alternatives and the packaging is so cute with the green color I love love love love Sprite
Chandler W.
Chandler W.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Sprite is one of my favorites sodas. It always has a really crisp taste and is always refreshing. I am definitely a repeat customer and I don't think there is any room for improvement. I would definitely recommend!
Seidy M.
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
This lemon-lima soda is so refreshing! Drink it with ice and you will see. I drink it whenever I'm hot and I need to refresh. It wont disappoint you. You can drink it with any food or any snack. I totally recommend
Lang H.
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA
It's just... boring. Why would you consume the sugar if it's not going to be more flavorful? It's too blandly sweet to be refreshing. I prefer the slightly tangier Fresca, which has the slightest grapefruit flavor.
Nini T.
Nini T.
Tell city , IN
There's a venting machine outside of the nails salon that I work at, so whenever I'm thirsty I would walk around and grab one. The price is very affordable, plus it's cold and it's tastes better whenever it's cold.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Mars, PA
I actually buy this more so when I have an upset stomach, or a fizzy drink so to speak.Not the first buying, but not the last time. Love Sprite, has a great light flavor, not overly sweet, not tart, and refreshing.
Marysol V.
Marysol V.
Glendale, CA
Very light and refreshing drink. It does have a slight lemon-lime taste, but tastes more like 7up than lemonade. I like that it does not have caffeine, but wish that there was a lower sugar option that is not diet.
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
Sprite is one of the only sodas I do like. However, I am not a big soda drinker, I prefer water. I rarely have Sprite but that doesn't make it any less delicious ­čśő I would recommend to others who are soda drinkers.
Xns S.
Xns S.
Very carbonated but is very nice when chilled basic simple packaging like any other soda can nice amount of citrusy taste tags good but very strong and this is a good soda and I would totally buy this product again
Cody M.
Cody M.
London, KY
This is always the Soda I buy and also the only soda I ask for while eating out! It's so refreshing and tastes amazing to boot! The packaging is cute and it's priced really affordable. I would definitely recommend!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?