Add a Photo

Photos (83)
JJ A.
JJ A.
Cary, NC
Classic is always the best!! This soda is light which is really nice when you're eating a heavy meal. I highly recommend trying this if you haven't. Coke>Pepsi. Because Sprite tastes so good :). So go out and try it
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I love Sprite - even more than the lemon lime alternative. It's also great to mix with juice for a sparkling beverage. However, I don't think it's thirst quenching and usually end up ha I got a glass of water after.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
I have been drinking Sprite every since I was a little girl and I seriously think this is a great flavor. Refreshing and always buying. The logo is great too really stands out and I would buy it over and over again!
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Mars, PA
I actually buy this more so when I have an upset stomach, or a fizzy drink so to speak.Not the first buying, but not the last time. Love Sprite, has a great light flavor, not overly sweet, not tart, and refreshing.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Great refreshing soda. Quenches my thirst more than any darker soda. I also don't worry as much about my teeth being stained with this soda. I prefer it over other lighter sodas because of the light flavor as well.
Seidy M.
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
This lemon-lima soda is so refreshing! Drink it with ice and you will see. I drink it whenever I'm hot and I need to refresh. It wont disappoint you. You can drink it with any food or any snack. I totally recommend
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
Sprite is one of the only sodas I do like. However, I am not a big soda drinker, I prefer water. I rarely have Sprite but that doesn't make it any less delicious 😋 I would recommend to others who are soda drinkers.
Diana O.
Diana O.
San Ramon, CA
Sprite is very good. I think it is my go to drink all the time and I love to drink it. I love Sprite better than any other alternatives and the packaging is so cute with the green color I love love love love Sprite
Marysol V.
Marysol V.
Glendale, CA
Very light and refreshing drink. It does have a slight lemon-lime taste, but tastes more like 7up than lemonade. I like that it does not have caffeine, but wish that there was a lower sugar option that is not diet.
Chandler W.
Chandler W.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Sprite is one of my favorites sodas. It always has a really crisp taste and is always refreshing. I am definitely a repeat customer and I don't think there is any room for improvement. I would definitely recommend!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?