Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Jersey City, NJ

I use to drink sprite because i loved the taste as a child . It is one of my favorite drink to drink on a daily basis and is highly recommended for anyone who doesnt and the most important thing is that it doesnt taste artificial
Dezz M.
Dezz M.

I really like sprite because it is caffeine free but still has a great flavor and doesn't taste watered down. I like drinking it when my stomach is upset more than ginger ale as well. Just has better flavor with the same results.
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

My favorite soda. I could drink sprite with every meal and be perfectly okay with it! It is so refreshing and so tasty. It's also the only thing I'll drink or even have at all when I'm sick because it actually soothes my stomach.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.

I love Sprite. It just better to me than any other caffeine soda. Taste good and the acid bubbles fulfill your taste buds. Great pack for any company coming over or just have a big family in general. I always buy this pack of 24.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Vista, CA

My favorite soda. For lots of reasons. It's clear and doesn't stain your teeth like brown syrupy sodas. Also it doesn't taste heavy like brown syrupy sodas. It's light, refreshing and lemon-lime. I love to mix with orange juice.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.

My favorite lemon-lime soda. I drink sprite for many reasons but I love the flavor. I am a repeat customer and will always chose sprite. I don't think it needs any improvement and will continue to chose sprite as my choice brand
Lys K.
Lys K.

This is my favorite drink beverage. The fizz in the soda is just right and I remember being surprised the first time I tried this. It's very affordable and can be found anywhere! I'd recommend for anyone to try it at least once
Lily Y.
Lily Y.

Good Ole Sprite! I can always count on Sprite for its refreshing taste! Especially when its a hot Summer day! It is very thirst quenching and delicious! Although soda is not the healthiest, it is definitely thirst quenching! :)
Megan V.
Megan V.
Buffalo, NY

Favorite soda because it's refreshing. Unlike coke, it doesn't stain your teeth. I only wish it had some caffeine in it because that's usually why I would drink soda. Much better than the fake generic brands of lemon lime soda.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Virginia Beach, VA

I stopped drinking caffinated drinks back in February so if I feel like I need a soda I drink a sprite. It's refreshing. Though in a can or bottle I feel like it's too carbonated. I like it better in a cup. Personal preference.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now