Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX

This is my ultimate favorite carbonated beverage. It has ever since I've been little and I don't see it changing anytime in the future. It helps keep my stomach settled when I'm sick as well as provide a fresh taste while I'm eating.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.

Who doesn't like sprite? I dont drink soda very often but i do have moments where i feel like i need sugar in my body and will crave sprite. I actually go out and ask for a shirley temple (sprite with cherry syrup) and it's the best
Asha F.
Asha F.
Perth

I love this drink because it is refreshing and tastes great. Of course the only problems is that's it's very unhealthy but still it is quite cheap and tastes great and I'm most probably going to keep buying it until I die of obesity
Anna B.
Anna B.
Oakland, CA

I love sprite. I'm usually not a big soda drinker but sprite is my vise. Usually soda makes me feel extra full but with sprite it does not. I always crave it when I'm a bit hungover, and it does the trick. Definitely a repeat buyer.
Yashira C.
Yashira C.

Sprite is very good ! It's not too carbonated and it has a good lemon lime taste to it. I drink sprite a lot especially when I have a stomach ache or if I'm cramping. It's like an alternative for stomach medicine 😊 just very good !!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL

I really enjoy this drink. I like that it does not have caffeine on the product. It has a really good bubble taste to it. They are not too expensive and are easy to find in store. I think it has a better taste then competing brands.
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO

If you want to feel refreshed after drinking something then you want to drink Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda! The two natural tasting flavors are amazing and with the carbonation are perfect! It's never expensive and it's so good and sweet!
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
southgate, mi

I love a good just regular Sprite. When you don't want all the caffeine or your just thirsty it's a good and refreshing drink. Usually we buy 2liters or the 24 pack of cans. Whatever's available. And of course it has to be ice cold.
If you have a hangover, drink this. It settles your stomach. Believe me I have been there plenty of times and it works miracles. Also, the taste is great. It has that lemon-lime after taste which goes great with a carbonated drink.
Talisa E.
Talisa E.

Usually my go to soda. The lemon and lime tastes make it feel refreshing and tasty. It's sweet enough to give you the sugar kick you want out of soda. I alway like sprite over other sodas and I'm glad the taste hasn't changed much.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now