Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Mary D.
Mary D.
Bethlehem, GA

I love Sprite for one it is great for when you have a stomach ache just take a few sips of a cold Sprite and it goes away. I have bought Sprite over and over because it is an awesome thirst quencher. It is very well priced and I recommend it.
Aratrika S.
Aratrika S.
Kolkata

The packaging is like any other canned drink, nothing too extravagant. It tastes fine, but not that amazing while compared to other canned drinks. I personally don't like the flavor much. It is cheap and value for money and is refreshing too.
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa, NY

Sprite is always a great soda to enjoy. Taste is crisp, and not too syrupy tasting. It's not my favorite soda but it's my favorite lemon lime flavored one. Much better than its competitors. You can pretty much find it anywhere, fairly cheap.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI

I'm not a big soda drinker, but one of the times I do drink soda is when my tummy gets upset. One of my go to things is drinking white soda usually sprite. It helps my stomach to calm down and it taste good while doing so. I would recommend.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.

I love Sprite!!! I have not had caffeine in fifteen years and Sprite has been my go to soda the entire time! Most restaurants only carry Sprite and the likeness for the caffeine free option so I have been so grateful for such a great drink!!
Chan B.
Chan B.
Grand Rapids, MI

Yum yum. Really good and light. Apparently, this is supposed to be like a super healthy soda so thats cool. Its clear so it doesn't stain stuff if you spill it everywhere like me. Overall, I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Goshen Indiana

When I'm hot and I'm craving something refreshing my go to is an ice cold Sprite. This stuff is the best lemon lime soda it always hits the spot when I'm craving it. I always order Sprite anytime we got out to eat and they have coke products
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH

My husband only drinks clear soda and this is his choice of the two top companies. Crisp clean flavor. Readily available in any store and price is reasonable. Will continue to but for him and grandchildren as we avoid caffeine for them also.
Josy D.
Josy D.

ACHO UM REFRIGERANTE MARAVILHOSO! FAZ PARTE DO MEU TOP REFRIGERANTES POR CAUSA DO SABOR INCOMPARÁVEL. É BEM DOCE DA FORMA QUE ME AGRADA. UM PRODUTO SIMILAR FOI LANÇADO, MAS NÃO TEM COMO CONFUNDIR O SABOR DA VERDADEIRA SPRITE. AMOOO FORTE!!!
Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.

I love this for tummy aches and just drinking it whenever I want soda pop. I don't really drink soda, but this is one of my go tos. It's quite refreshing and it has more uses to it than just drinking it. You could make ice pops with it too!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now