Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Saundra M.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I don't really like giving my children dark sodas like Pepsi so I will give them this kind and they love it so much and sometimes they even get a little tired just drinking it me I would love it if it can run a bigger pack but smaller cans
Christina G.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC

Sprite is basically the only soda I drink (when I do drink sodas). It has a delicious and crisp taste. I'm usually not the one who buys soda in my family, but I do know at my local dollar general the 12 pack is often on sale for 3 for $10.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Brampton, Ontario

My favorite drink. The flavor isn't overbearing and it doesn't have an aftertaste like other sodas. This my go to soda when going to the movies or even grocery shopping. It meets my expectations every single time. Sprite is recommended.
Sofia A.
Sofia A.

I think it is a very refreshing drink is rich in flavor mu is also a very good drink It is very rich I also would like to introduce him to my other friends youtube to try out this super- rich soft drink really refreshing I love this drink
yessica p.
yessica p.
Pasadena, TX

Sprite tastes so good because i think what helps it is the gas that it has and once it touches your tongue it just gold , the packaging is good and its totally affordable for people that love to save money , yes i recommend it to everyone
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL

Sprite is the perfect drink to have whenever you have takeaways. It's not to flavored or too fuzzy. It's like a lemonade but with fizz. It's not that expensive, it is very affordable for those who are willing to try it for the first time.
Maya J.
Maya J.

Sprite is my favorite carbonated beverage! I definitely prefer it over other heavier carbonated sodas! I love how well Sprite also mixes with other drinks and juices to create unique drinks for all occasions! Definitely recommend for all.
Lorianne B.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN

Sprite is my life. This is my go-to soda. I love this drink. It's not an overpowering flavor but it still taste great. It taste amazing mixed with other drinks like cranberry juice and I've even had it put in cupcakes! I love this soda!!!
Carion M.
Carion M.
Atlanta, GA

Sprite is definitely one of my favorite flavored sodas to have to drink when I'm eating out getting a burger or wings. Easy to drink and a smooth taste overall. I wouldn't drink this often, but it's my favorite drink when I go out to eat.
Janet M.
Janet M.

Es una buena soda, por su sabor ligero la recomiendo para mezclarla con otras bebidas. Tiene una agradable presentación que te incita a tomarla. No es mi favorita porque en ocasiones siento que tiene poca soda por lo cual sabe mas a agua.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now