BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Xns S.
Xns S.
Very carbonated but is very nice when chilled basic simple packaging like any other soda can nice amount of citrusy taste tags good but very strong and this is a good soda and I would totally buy this product again
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Mars, PA
I actually buy this more so when I have an upset stomach, or a fizzy drink so to speak.Not the first buying, but not the last time. Love Sprite, has a great light flavor, not overly sweet, not tart, and refreshing.
Cody M.
Cody M.
London, KY
This is always the Soda I buy and also the only soda I ask for while eating out! It's so refreshing and tastes amazing to boot! The packaging is cute and it's priced really affordable. I would definitely recommend!
Lang H.
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA
It's just... boring. Why would you consume the sugar if it's not going to be more flavorful? It's too blandly sweet to be refreshing. I prefer the slightly tangier Fresca, which has the slightest grapefruit flavor.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Great refreshing soda. Quenches my thirst more than any darker soda. I also don't worry as much about my teeth being stained with this soda. I prefer it over other lighter sodas because of the light flavor as well.
Diana O.
Diana O.
San Ramon, CA
Sprite is very good. I think it is my go to drink all the time and I love to drink it. I love Sprite better than any other alternatives and the packaging is so cute with the green color I love love love love Sprite
Chandler W.
Chandler W.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Sprite is one of my favorites sodas. It always has a really crisp taste and is always refreshing. I am definitely a repeat customer and I don't think there is any room for improvement. I would definitely recommend!
Nini T.
Nini T.
Louisville , KY
There's a venting machine outside of the nails salon that I work at, so whenever I'm thirsty I would walk around and grab one. The price is very affordable, plus it's cold and it's tastes better whenever it's cold.
Angie M.
Angie M.
A classic refreshing beverage for Mormons, Sprite has always been the family favorites. With its modestly balanced taste with a kick of awesomeness, it refreshes one immediately. My family can always depend on it!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
This is my favourite go-to drink. Whatever restaurant I go to I ever mix it with lemonade or alone. There is really no need for improvement and the packaging is okay... But I don't really care about that honestly!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?