BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Julie P.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Sprite is the best beverage to drink when you have an upset stomach. I wouldn't drink it on a daily basis but it's pretty affordable and still delicious! It's also caffeine free so if you're looking for a good soda for children I would recommend this product!
ashton f.
I absolutely love sprite. It gives the perfect combination of lemon and lime. It's a good value and a good price. The flavor is amazing, and the packaging is creative. I would most definitely recommend this to you.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Best super refreshing drink without caffeine also helps a lot when you're not feeling well or having tummy troubles going to have to stick up on this pretty soon on my next grocery trip run. I prefer the cans over bottles
Taylor E.
I love sprite this is my favorite drink of all time. I'm sure everybody has tried sprite lol. It's like a sparkling lemon taste. It's good value you can choose a can or a bottle so that's always cool. I buy sprite every week so yes I would recommend.
Amy N.
Moore, SC
I guess sprite is something you either love or you don't and you know if you love it. I personally love it when I'm feeling very thirsty, like after work or a long class. Refreshing.
alicia c.
Castlewood, SD
carbonated and great. great for an upset stomach, you can mix with juice, it is inexpensive and affordable, the alternative often have a tin can taste but this has great flavor. the packaging looks great and catches your attention very quickly.
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
I've enjoyed Sprite since I was a child. Not only is it a crisp refreshing drink, my mom would have it on hand for upset stomachs as well. My family doesn't tolerate caffeine well, so it is a great soda choice for us!
Trudy D.
Sprite has a very unique flavor that is very intriguing and it meets my expectations and has very nice, colorful packaging. It is a good value, pretty inexpensive and I would definitely recommend this to others:
Peyton K.
I don't drink soda very often but when I do this is defiantly one of my favorites. It tastes great and many of my family and friends enjoy it too. I also like the different kinds they offer that are very unique.
Jessica  S.
I love the light, crisp taste of sprite. The colder the better. I think all soda/pop is over priced, but will still buy once in a while. Being caffeine free makes it a great treat for my kids once in a while too
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?