Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN

Sprite is a classic soda that everyone should love. It's great mixed with alcohol, juice or on it's own. I love that it compliments pretty much any meal and creates a clean, crips taste. I love drinking it with meals or even just a refreshing beverage.
Hanna Marie T.
Hanna Marie T.
Helena

This is my life. Sprite is like my water. I drink this on a daily basis and it soothes headaches. If you are sick, what do you do? You drink Sprite. Dying? Sprite. Labor pains? Sprite. Your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you? Sprite! Sprite is the answer.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI

I really love this soda, and honestly who doesn't. This soda gives you the sugary, carbonated soda that you want but it doesn't feel heavy like some other sodas. This soda is light enough to drink on a hot day without feeling too bloated or dehydrated.
Ava S.
Ava S.
Gilbert, MN

I drink this soda all of the time when I am not feeling like drinking something strong or unhealthy but still something carbonated. I love to drink this when I am on a walk or in school too. My entire family loves this and we buy this all of the time.
Montana J.
Montana J.
Hanford, CA

I love Sprite Lemon Lime Soda! It is a good drink for any kind of day. And when you aren't feeling to good it always makes your stomach feel better! Great value and very affordable. I always buy these in bulk and i would def recommend these to anyone!
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Palmdale, CA

I love sprite!whenever i feel like drinking soda this is what i buy, even when im sick i drink this stuff lol it soo good especially when it cold! Plus its cheap ...i have a tendency of finishing almost an entire bottle in two days whenever i buy this
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA

I love Sprite! It's very sugary and sweet, so I only drink it when I go out, but it's always such a nice treat! It's refreshing and cooling, and the sweet lemon-limey flavor is always very appealing. Sprite is very likely my favorite eating-out drink.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL

I keep Sprite on hand in case of a quizy stomach. I don't drink it on a regular base. I don't know won't they could do for different taste or to improve package. It meets all my expectations and taste the same every time. I would totally buy it again.
Mr.Retail ..
Mr.Retail ..

A cold Sprite is the most refreshing carbonated drink there is. Is jus so bubbly and bursting with that iconic lime flavour. I have used it before as a chaser for different rums and it works great. Sprite is a must have at parties you cannot go wrong.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Macon, GA

I've drank a lot of sprite. It's cold, refreshing, and delicious. It mixes well with booze, and it goes well with dinner. Bought in the past, will keep buying in the future. I drink diet sprite, too, and I think I might be the person they make it for.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now