Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kalo P.
Kalo P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

My favorite lemon-lime soda by far! The packaging and new labels are awesome too! I love that it's available at every grocery/ convenient store. I mean who doesn't love Sprite?! Okay .. I lot of people don't but still! Great stuff!
Molly R.
Molly R.

Love this soda! It's the only one I drink whenever I go out to dinner with friends and family and I always have it at home. It's light and has a good taste. I would recommend it to friends and family and it exceeds my expectations.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH

Sprite is my go to drink when I want something very refreshing that isn't water. The sweetness isn't overpowering and it's a great mixer for pretty much any type of alcohol. I would drink this more often if it wasn't so bad for you
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC

My favorite soda. It has a crisp and refreshingly yummy taste. Also worth the mention, clear sodas a better for you which is what I gravitate towards. They pretty much have it anywhere besides places that only sell Pepsi products.
hailey g.
hailey g.

Sprite is a great soda if you a craving a sweet carbonated drink. Since it is a clear soda there isn't the fake caramel color in it which makes it a little better but the lemon lime taste is great. I would recommend this to anyone.
Amira H.
Amira H.
Jackson Hts, NY

When my tummy hurts and I want something sweet to refresh, I opt for sprite over the go to ginger ale for a stomach ache. Perfectly bubbly and refreshing. I instantly feel better when I drink it. I will buy it over and over again.
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA

I enjoy myself some sprite.I love a strong soda and this is one of them.The taste is so refreshing that I can't really explain it That's how good it is.Everyone in my family drinks it an a couple of friends.One of the best drinks.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Los Angeles, CA

Sprite is a classic drink. I like to mix it with other flavours of non carbonated juices. It has a good, non overpowering flavour. I will continue to buy sprite so long as I am drinking soft drinks. It is a classic for the fridge.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Groton, Ny

This is wonderful and it makes really good mixed drinks you can add pretty much anything to it and it is fabulous. It never gets old to drink Sprite and it has just enough flavor to it where it isn't an over load of lemon and lime
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Jersey City, NJ

I use to drink sprite because i loved the taste as a child . It is one of my favorite drink to drink on a daily basis and is highly recommended for anyone who doesnt and the most important thing is that it doesnt taste artificial
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?