BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
I like lemon lime soda, and Sprite is usually the most accessible. It's tastes good, but it's a little sweet. It stays carbonated for a long time, so that's good. I like the vibrant packaging. It's very eyecatching.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Enjoyable, refreshing, and well priced what more could you ask for. It's perfect on its own, it's great as a mixer for drinks, and it's used in so many different drink recipes and popsicles. Definitely worth buying.
Donna L.
Donna L.
I have a sprite at least every other day. I get the carbonated soda that quenches my thirst without having the caffeine my body doesn't need. Sprite will always be a go to for that perfect balance of lemon and lime!
DeAnna H.
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
My husband only drinks Sprite. He loves it because it is caffeine free and helps with his migraines since he canny have caffeine. We normally buy it in bulks at SAMS. It is also great to mix with drinks of any kind.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
I have been drinking Sprite every since I was a little girl and I seriously think this is a great flavor. Refreshing and always buying. The logo is great too really stands out and I would buy it over and over again!
Savannah V.
Savannah V.
Elsberry, MO
Love the original Sprite! Can't go wrong there! Perfect for the kids because is has that bubbly taste they love without the caffeine! I drink this almost every day and find it better and better each time I drink it!
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
If I do drink soda, which isn't often I usually go for Sprite because at least it doesn't have caffeine but fulfills the occasional craving for soda. Can't stand store brands of soda so always drink the real Sprite.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Mars, PA
I actually buy this more so when I have an upset stomach, or a fizzy drink so to speak.Not the first buying, but not the last time. Love Sprite, has a great light flavor, not overly sweet, not tart, and refreshing.
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
Sprite is one of the only sodas I do like. However, I am not a big soda drinker, I prefer water. I rarely have Sprite but that doesn't make it any less delicious ūüėč I would recommend to others who are soda drinkers.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Great refreshing soda. Quenches my thirst more than any darker soda. I also don't worry as much about my teeth being stained with this soda. I prefer it over other lighter sodas because of the light flavor as well.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?