Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Monica R.
Monica R.
Whittier , Ca

Sprite is good, that is usually the sofa I get if I go to restaurant or just asked to pick a soda. People say dark soda are bad for you so I stick to sprite. I would buy again I always buy sprite :) idk anyone who would say sprite is nasty.
Love it. One of my favorite drinks, and will always will be. It does meet my expectations in terms of flavor.

I usually buy it alongside coke. It's a great drink, and I recommend it to anyone who likes lemon and lime. It has a great flavor!

Casandra D.
Casandra D.

This is my favorite caffeine free soda! When you're trying to take care of yourself and cut out "junk food" this soda is a good cheat drink. It's nice and crisp that keeps hitting all the right sweet notes! It doesn't last long in my house!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Gadsden, AL

Sprite is great if you love soda but don't want your teeth to be stained! it also in non-caffeinated for those who would like to stay away from caffeine. I would say it a must at a party and undoubtingly the best lemon-lime soda that exist.
Brittani O.
Brittani O.

Growing up, I drank sprite exclusively. Now, sprite is always my go-to when I'm going out somewhere special. Mostly because if I drink a dark colored soda I am destined to spill it on myself, but also because it's guaranteed to taste good.
Sam P.
Sam P.

Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite.  Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite. Sprite.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hanceville, AL

Sprite is absolutely amazing!! You can definitely taste the lemon lime flavor. It never leaves you thirsty. Whenever I have an upset stomach, Sprite helps settle it! Plus, it's caffeine free! I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Ellen T.
Ellen T.

In spite of discovering Sprite, I realized that Sprite is perfect for a spring sandwich salute. Of which I sadly started but never stopped. When you slowly sip Sprite with a spoon, you are sure to spend some sweet cash on some more Sprite.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX

Hands down favorite carbonated drink! I love the lemon lime sweet taste and the carbonation just pulls it all together! I drink a lot of these and I am definitely hooked! I love it because it has no caffeine so I can share it with my kids!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA

Live the flavor. An if the kids want a soda this is my go to because hey live the flavor an the non caffeine is perfect. This is also my go to soda also. I love the crisp refreshing flavor. Just wish the price would be cheaper on all soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now