Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Charleston, WV

Sprite is very good. It doesn't have caffeine in it. I have bought it several times in the past. I wouldn't really say it needed any improvement . It's very affordable. I recommend it to others who like to drink soda that doesn't have caffeine.
Dani M.
Dani M.

Sprite is my favorite soda, in fact it is one of the only sodas I like. I enjoy drinking it when I am not feeling well, or even when I am going somewhere and I feel like a drink that isn't water or tea. I love Sprite so much, two thumbs up 👍🏼👍🏼
Kayleen H.
Kayleen H.
Charleston, SC

It's Sprite -- you get exactly what's expected. A refreshing, light beverage to go with any meal, mix with just about anything, and it'll help settle your stomach. You can buy it anywhere, it's reasonably priced, and the quality is consistent.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA

This stuff is classic. Usually I drink it as is, but I also frequently use it as a mixer with alcohol. Fun fact: if you mix it with Kinky or Hypnotiq, it tastes like skittles! My only complaint is that it has no caffeine (I'm kind of addicted)
Liz V.
Liz V.

Love sprite! Who doesn't? I drank this during my pregnancy since I had morning sickness I couldn't keep anything down but sprite and also since Ithe has no caffeine it was a perfect choice. Can find it anywhere and mixes well with other drinks
Taya T.
Taya T.

Normal lemon lime sprite is good it's taste very very nice and I love it it's just not my favorite soda at the moment so it is very very nice but it's just not my favorite soda at the moment so for that reason I would have to give a four-star
stephania v.
stephania v.

este refresco me gusta pues llama mucho la atencion que sea transparente y que tenga muchas burbujas ademas es dulce, la queja que he escuchado esque para muchas personas este refresco es un poco dulce y por eso a muchas personas no les gusta
Cátia M.
Cátia M.

é o melhor refrigerante sabor limão, contém bastante gosto não é tão adocicado quanto seus concorrentes que tem o mesmo sabor disponível. Gosto muito de Sprite por ter esse gostinho incomparável e por servir para acompanhar qualquer refeição!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Bethlehem, GA

I love Sprite for one it is great for when you have a stomach ache just take a few sips of a cold Sprite and it goes away. I have bought Sprite over and over because it is an awesome thirst quencher. It is very well priced and I recommend it.
Aratrika S.
Aratrika S.
Kolkata

The packaging is like any other canned drink, nothing too extravagant. It tastes fine, but not that amazing while compared to other canned drinks. I personally don't like the flavor much. It is cheap and value for money and is refreshing too.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now