Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Aron K.
Aron K.
La Grange, MO

A nice, light and refreshing soda. always helps cure an upset stomach and doesn't leave you feeling all sugared up. also great to pair it with wine as a spritzer. Great price and easy to open can. sometimes i get bottles so i can drink throughout the day.
Paola S.
Paola S.

Mi refresco favorito me encanta porque tiene riquisimo sabor a lima limon ademas se me hace un sabor natural y refrescante que te ayuda para cuando tienes calor y no tiene mucho gas esto es muy bueno tambbien muchas veces lo usan como sutitutivo del suero
TeNiya P.
TeNiya P.
Virginia Beach, Virginia

The sprite brand is great. The soda lasts so long without being flat. It has the right taste. Its not too strong or weak. I always get this soda whenever I go to restaurants or stores. The packaging is basic. And I would definitely buy this product again.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

My son's favorite drink is Sprite. This soda makes a superb drink for any meal. There isn't any comparison to Sprite's refreshing flavor. The green can is easily recognizable. Quality soda with a distinctive lemon lime taste. I will always buy this brand.
Molly C.
Molly C.

I just drink some of this earlier today! Whenever I'm looking for a refreshing soda pop I will often find Sprite is a great go to choice. This pairs great with any kind of snack! Whenever I have any sort of junk food, i always consider grabbing a Sprite.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Aldie, VA

This soda is really good flavor wise and is a good drink to mix with others. I repeatedly by this, because its so good. The price is really affordable and can be found easily at stores. This soda definitely has a good value, and i recommend it to others.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO

Sprite is a classic. Its great for stomach aches or just for a lighter tasting soda. I really enjoy the flavor and prefer it over other citrus sodas. I also like that it is caffeine free so i can drink it later in the day without being kept up all night.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Joliet, IL

yummy!. thats literally all i have to say on this drink. its nice and refreshing, tastes like like (of course) and i have nothing bad to say about it. YUM :) calories are pretty low and the price for a pack of 25 is like 2 bucks, talk about cost friendly
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Old Bridge, NJ

I love Sprite and would usually buy this soda if I'm out or at the grocery store for home. It has great taste and is good if you don't want caffeine. It's usually on sale and is universally well known and well liked. Would definitely recommend to others.
Georgia G.
Georgia G.
Tuscaloosa

A classic. Everyone loves Sprite. Definitely superior to 7 Up and Sierra Mist. Honestly usually won't even order lemon-lime soda at a restaurant if it isn't Sprite. I love to drink this, and it has no caffeine so I prefer to drink this over other drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now