BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Donna L.
Donna L.
I have a sprite at least every other day. I get the carbonated soda that quenches my thirst without having the caffeine my body doesn't need. Sprite will always be a go to for that perfect balance of lemon and lime!
DeAnna H.
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
My husband only drinks Sprite. He loves it because it is caffeine free and helps with his migraines since he canny have caffeine. We normally buy it in bulks at SAMS. It is also great to mix with drinks of any kind.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
I like lemon lime soda, and Sprite is usually the most accessible. It's tastes good, but it's a little sweet. It stays carbonated for a long time, so that's good. I like the vibrant packaging. It's very eyecatching.
taryn m.
taryn m.
Sprite is my favorite soda that is a reason i gave it 5 stars but it also it very affordable and tastes good. i am a repeat consumer there isn't really anything i would improve on this drink and i would buy it again
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Enjoyable, refreshing, and well priced what more could you ask for. It's perfect on its own, it's great as a mixer for drinks, and it's used in so many different drink recipes and popsicles. Definitely worth buying.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
I have been drinking Sprite every since I was a little girl and I seriously think this is a great flavor. Refreshing and always buying. The logo is great too really stands out and I would buy it over and over again!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
This soda is the best when you are sick or not sick. I always get sprite when I go to the store just in case. There packaging is easy to carry and bring into the house. The flavor is limey but yet soda. Its amazing.
Savannah V.
Savannah V.
Elsberry, MO
Love the original Sprite! Can't go wrong there! Perfect for the kids because is has that bubbly taste they love without the caffeine! I drink this almost every day and find it better and better each time I drink it!
JJ A.
JJ A.
Cary, NC
Classic is always the best!! This soda is light which is really nice when you're eating a heavy meal. I highly recommend trying this if you haven't. Coke>Pepsi. Because Sprite tastes so good :). So go out and try it
Nini T.
Nini T.
Louisville, KY
There's a venting machine outside of the nails salon that I work at, so whenever I'm thirsty I would walk around and grab one. The price is very affordable, plus it's cold and it's tastes better whenever it's cold.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?