Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Anna B.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA

I love sprite. I'm usually not a big soda drinker but sprite is my vise. Usually soda makes me feel extra full but with sprite it does not. I always crave it when I'm a bit hungover, and it does the trick. Definitely a repeat buyer.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Southgate, Mi

I love a good just regular Sprite. When you don't want all the caffeine or your just thirsty it's a good and refreshing drink. Usually we buy 2liters or the 24 pack of cans. Whatever's available. And of course it has to be ice cold.
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO

If you want to feel refreshed after drinking something then you want to drink Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda! The two natural tasting flavors are amazing and with the carbonation are perfect! It's never expensive and it's so good and sweet!
Molly R.
Molly R.

Love this soda! It's the only one I drink whenever I go out to dinner with friends and family and I always have it at home. It's light and has a good taste. I would recommend it to friends and family and it exceeds my expectations.
Kalo P.
Kalo P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

My favorite lemon-lime soda by far! The packaging and new labels are awesome too! I love that it's available at every grocery/ convenient store. I mean who doesn't love Sprite?! Okay .. I lot of people don't but still! Great stuff!
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Cincinnati, OH

Lemon lime soda that is used in about anything! If you haven't tried it yet then do it! Its sweet and sometimes help my stomach when I'm feeling a little nauseous. Its better than the generic lemon lime sod so what you waiting for?
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Williamsburg, VA

Classic Sprite that really refreshing and great with anything you are eating, especially if you are eating fast food. It's super affordable and easily found anywhere. A fresh sprite is always welcome and great on a hot day outside.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Keller, TX

I don't drink dark colored drinks so these are my go to, love the crisp lemon lime taste and the carbonation is spot on. I like to drink these to settle an upset stomach and for a nice treat and the movie theater or on a road trip.
Lucia F.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY

The classical flavor is the best flavor there is in my opinion. You can like what you want but the classic is always really good. In most stores this is really easy and cheap to buy since it's a commonly liked soda buy many people.
If you have a hangover, drink this. It settles your stomach. Believe me I have been there plenty of times and it works miracles. Also, the taste is great. It has that lemon-lime after taste which goes great with a carbonated drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?