Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Sofia A.
Sofia A.

I think it is a very refreshing drink is rich in flavor mu is also a very good drink It is very rich I also would like to introduce him to my other friends youtube to try out this super- rich soft drink really refreshing I love this drink
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Beaver Falls, PA

While I'm a Pepsi product girl, I actually prefer Sprite to Sierra Mist or Mist Twist. I also like it way better than 7 Up. I think it have more of a lemon flavor than 7 Up and I think the flavor is stronger and crisper than Sierra Mist.
Elyse G.
Elyse G.
Tarzana, CA

Sprite lemon- lime soda is very refreshing and yummy. This is my favorite flavor and brand when it comes to lemon lime. The flavor is stronger then other brands out there and just as affordable. I prefer Sprite with mixed drinks as well.
Kiah R.
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Easily the best soda. I don't really drink soda that much but when I do it's always Sprite. It isn't to heavy and the color doesn't turn me away. It is far more flavorful than competitor brands. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Alison J.
Alison J.
Lakeside, CA

Sprite...what can I say? Sprite is a delicious refreshing lemon-lime soda that is great any time of day! It's also great as a mixer for drinks- alcoholic or not. Party punch staple and just an all around great soda. No caffeine, either!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH

Perfect for a belly ache! Super fizzy and delicious. Nothing needs to change for this drink, it's just that perfect. Definitely a good drink if you're not into dark colas, I don't feel as guilty after drinking it as I would with a coke.
Catalina A.
Catalina A.

This is my favorite soda. I really love the taste of the Sprite soda. It's perfect to me because it' s not so much sweet like others sodas and I like that don't use as much dye.
Just I give it four stars because I prefer juices to sodas
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

A classic. always great and tasty on its own and surely as your cocktail base! The package is clean and easy to read. This soda is always affordable. It meets my expectations every single time. I like it ice cold. I would buy it again.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.

Sprite is a pretty good soda, but compared to others it is just kind of plain. It's not my favorite but I would still drink it any time and I love the light flavor that isn't too strong. I recommend this to people who want a light pop.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Bolingbrook, IL

This is also an amazing drink when you are sick and or have an uppset stomach it helps and it's a go to in the shopping cart. If you do put them in the fridge and drink them don't drink them warm it won't help as good as when it's cold
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now