Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Denise C.
Denise C.
This is my favorite soda of all time time sierra mist does not compare to this I don't drink dark soda at all and I barely drink soda but when I do it's always sprite because it's just a crisp taste that just too good
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
One of my all time favorite sodas. I've had Sprite for so long and it's usually my go to drink for sodas. The price is inexpensive and I love the taste, it never gets old to me. I miss when they did the Sprite re-mix.
Emily S.
Emily S.
I just love Sprite. My grandma used it as a cure all to everything and anything. Stomach hurts? Drink Sprite. Head hurts? Drink Sprite? Got a splinter? Drink Sprite! It's so refreshing and crisp and it's fair priced.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Jacksonville, FL
I have Sprite in my fridge almost all the time . It's perfect when you want something refreshing to drink or when you are feeling sick and can't keep anytime down . Great for children also seeing it has no caffeine .
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO
When ever I feel like I need something refreshing I walkways go for a Sprite. I love the lemon citrus taste an long with the carbonation bubbles. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Perfect no caffeine drink
TyAndra H.
TyAndra H.
North Brunswick, NJ
Very good, but I feel that sprite products tend to go flat faster. Like it was good and all but I also feel that it had a weird after taste. Which in my opinion wasn't that bad but my friends said it was very strong.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Bridgewater, MA
My FAVORITE soda. It's so good and sweet and refreshing. And it doesn't tingle too much when it runs down your throat so it doesn't hurt too much. Better than 7-up and Sierra Mist. I drink it every restaurant I go to
Dan R.
Dan R.
Culver City, CA
Sprite. The original. The Amazing. The incredible classic lemon lime that never ceases to satisfy. I love me some Sprite. The thirst quencher? Nah. Even after one can, you're always craving more. It's just that good.
Gia K.
Gia K.
Elmhurst, IL
This is the only soft drink that I like. I don't like Sierra Mist or coke or anything. This is the only soda, lemon lime soda at that that I enjoy. It's the perfect level of sweetness. Will be buying for a long time.
Bridget R.
Bridget R.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite soda!!! Great taste I like that it's strongly taste like lemon lime but also my favorite part is it's caffeine free so people like me who can't drink anything with caffeine can enjoy a carbonated beverage
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?