BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Sparkle P.
On my journey of slowly ridding myself of excessive amounts of carbonated drinks, I'm finding Sprite to be my go to when I do indulge! It has a light taste that doesn't leave you feel weighed down and doesn't leave you rushing to the bathroom constantly.
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA
I don't drink soda often just because it's so unhealthy. But when I do drink it (at restaurants and stuff) sprite is my go too. It has a really good flavor without being so carbonated. I like it :) It also doesn't give me a stomach ache like most sodas!
Monica L.
Bentonville, AR
I love Sprite!! It's my favorite uncaffinated soda. It's very affordable. I like the design and it has a better taste than Sierra Mist and 7 Up. I don't think it needs improving. I will continue to purchase this product.
Nicole B.
I love sprite! I've had other lemon lime sodas and they are not the same. They aren't expensive and they taste good! I would definitely buy again and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried the soda before
Allison A.
Cumming, GA
I will always prefer Sprite over coke. Sprite doesn't have caffeine so it's good for any time of the day. It wont stain your teeth like coke will. But watch out for cavities lol. And no Sierra Mist does not compare. Sprite fo lyfe
Madison R.
Dunbar, WV
I love sprite! It's such a crisp bubbly taste that allowed me to still enjoy sofa without being weighed down by all the excess sugars and syrups of dark sodas. Plus the lack of caffeine eliminates the bust of energy that is followed by a drastic crash.
Marlene N.
I love a citrus drink from time to time. And sprite is always my go to. It has the perfect taste of lemon lime. I find it smoother to drink compared to dark sodas. Also makes for a great drink to mix with liquors.
Taylor E.
I love sprite this is my favorite drink of all time. I'm sure everybody has tried sprite lol. It's like a sparkling lemon taste. It's good value you can choose a can or a bottle so that's always cool. I buy sprite every week so yes I would recommend.
Jenna J.
Syosset, NY
I think this product has too much sugar as it is incredibly evident. Too expensive for just sugar and water. Grabs attention when looking at the shelf. It did not meet my expectations. Too much sugar. I would not recommend as drinking too much can have negative health risks.
Raechal T.
Sprite is the most refreshing carbonated beverage I've ever had. It's been a favorite of mine since I was a kid and I will be okay letting my kids drink it when they get old enough. Great flavor and so refreshing!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?