Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

Like many college students, this is definitely one of my go to drinks during studying. I love the lemon lime flavor and it does make me feel so motivated and determined. It's just a pretty fantastic carbonated drink that my family buys packs of.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

It's Sprite what's not to love. I like drinking Sprite when I want a soda, but nothing too dark (like Coke, Dr. Pepper). It has a crisp and refreshing lemon-lime taste. I would buy again and would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried Sprite yet!
Timothy J.
Timothy J.

MY favorite hands down drink is a spirt, I always get a sprint when i am out dinning or when I'm in the drive thru line. I love sprit it settles my stomach and i love the lemon lime flavors its my favorite drink of all time hands down for sure.
Christina T.
Christina T.

Nothing beats the good ol classic sprite for me. I find it hard to believe that there may be people out there who have never tried this product before. Sprite is my number pop drink that I go for every time and will obviously continue to do so.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Holtsville, NY

I love sprite!!! It is my go-to soda and has been my favorite for years. It is cheap and can be found at virtually any store. It has the best flavor out of all the lemon-lime sodas out there. I would absolutely recommend to others!.............
Ines L.
Ines L.
Ottawa

One of my favourite sodas! Tastes nice and light and refreshing with just the right amount of fizz. It's pretty affordable too, which is great. I have been buying this product for a long time and I will probably continue buying it in the future
Annie B.
Annie B.
Nashville, TN

An all time favorite soda of mine, I drink it all the time and it also makes a great ingredient for other fun specialty drinks! Super affordable, easy to grab at any grocery store or convenience store, and is always a crowd favorite at parties!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Plano, TX

This is hands down my favorite soda. It is crisp and refreshing and there is nothing more I crave on a really hot day than an ice cold can of Sprite. It has a more recognizable lemon-lime taste than any other competitor like 7up or Sierra Mist.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI

I prefer Sprite to other lemon-lime sodas because of its crisp, refreshing flavor. I think the packaging is very appropriate. It costs about the same as any other soda. As mentioned before, the flavor does not compare to other lemon-lime sodas.
Komal S.
Komal S.

it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better whenever i drink it. I fell in love with the taste every time I drink it. Love that it has no caffeine. I like to put a bottle in the freezer, let it get really cold and enjoy. Yumm!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now