Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Mandy T.
Mandy T.
Kansas City, KS

Light refreshing drink. Helps settle your stomach when you are sick but also great on any normal day. Not too sweet and can be consumed at night becuase no caffine to keep you awake. Goes with most meals or with popcorn. Love it would buy again.
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA

Sprite is a caffeine free soda, which is a big deal if you gave up caffeine but still want a bubbly beverage every once and a while.

It's a good lime taste and I feel like it's consistent between can, bottle, or fountain which is a hard concept.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kent, WA

A delicious light citrus soda without caffeine. It is great on a hot day and wonderful to mix into a fruit punch. It is nice when we want a light but refreshing beverage. It is delicious to lighten holiday egg nog. It creates an eggnog spritzer.
Jonasha C.
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA

I love sprite. Sprite is amazing and refreshing drink, greatalternative to other soda drinks very lite on taste and lovethat lime taste was well good value great price and packaging as well. I like to drink it solo and mix it with drinks as well
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

A classic. You know the drill, fresh lemon and sweet flavor, a punch of soda in your mouth. Definitely an all time favorite. Don't give the 5 stars because it's soda, guys, drink them in moderation because that's a whole lot of sugar in one can.
T'Keyah R.
T'Keyah R.

Sprite is always a thirst quencher. Before I started of dark sodas I loved and still do love Sprite. Just like any other soda it's pretty reasonably priced. Sprite always keep up with the trends so I'm sure they'll always sell. I recommend this.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

Like many college students, this is definitely one of my go to drinks during studying. I love the lemon lime flavor and it does make me feel so motivated and determined. It's just a pretty fantastic carbonated drink that my family buys packs of.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

It's Sprite what's not to love. I like drinking Sprite when I want a soda, but nothing too dark (like Coke, Dr. Pepper). It has a crisp and refreshing lemon-lime taste. I would buy again and would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried Sprite yet!
Timothy J.
Timothy J.

MY favorite hands down drink is a spirt, I always get a sprint when i am out dinning or when I'm in the drive thru line. I love sprit it settles my stomach and i love the lemon lime flavors its my favorite drink of all time hands down for sure.
Christina T.
Christina T.

Nothing beats the good ol classic sprite for me. I find it hard to believe that there may be people out there who have never tried this product before. Sprite is my number pop drink that I go for every time and will obviously continue to do so.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now