BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jeidy R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Such a refreshing drink!! Great to have when you're parched. Deliciously sweet natural tasting lime flavor! It's amazing by itself or if you mix it with other drinks! I love the can packaging keeps it nice and cold!!
Gia K.
Elmhurst, IL
This is the only soft drink that I like. I don't like Sierra Mist or coke or anything. This is the only soda, lemon lime soda at that that I enjoy. It's the perfect level of sweetness. Will be buying for a long time.
Savannah V.
Elsberry , MO
Love the original Sprite! Can't go wrong there! Perfect for the kids because is has that bubbly taste they love without the caffeine! I drink this almost every day and find it better and better each time I drink it!
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
If I do drink soda, which isn't often I usually go for Sprite because at least it doesn't have caffeine but fulfills the occasional craving for soda. Can't stand store brands of soda so always drink the real Sprite.
taryn m.
Sprite is my favorite soda that is a reason i gave it 5 stars but it also it very affordable and tastes good. i am a repeat consumer there isn't really anything i would improve on this drink and i would buy it again
Ashley W.
Enjoyable, refreshing, and well priced what more could you ask for. It's perfect on its own, it's great as a mixer for drinks, and it's used in so many different drink recipes and popsicles. Definitely worth buying.
JJ A.
Cary, NC
Classic is always the best!! This soda is light which is really nice when you're eating a heavy meal. I highly recommend trying this if you haven't. Coke>Pepsi. Because Sprite tastes so good :). So go out and try it
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
I have been drinking Sprite every since I was a little girl and I seriously think this is a great flavor. Refreshing and always buying. The logo is great too really stands out and I would buy it over and over again!
Ashley K.
This soda is the best when you are sick or not sick. I always get sprite when I go to the store just in case. There packaging is easy to carry and bring into the house. The flavor is limey but yet soda. Its amazing.
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
My husband only drinks Sprite. He loves it because it is caffeine free and helps with his migraines since he canny have caffeine. We normally buy it in bulks at SAMS. It is also great to mix with drinks of any kind.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?