Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY

When I am not in the mood for a cola or a Dr pepper. I like to drink sprite it is light fresh. Lemon lime flavors that is so refreshing and great. I try to drink more. Clear sodas than dark ones and sprite is one of. My favorite ones.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newark, NJ

This is my second favorite soda. Sometimes the carbonated bubbles do get to me but it's nothing I can't handle. I noticed I have to drink this fast because it does lose its fizz really fast, but I don't have a problem gulping it down.
Marlina D.
Marlina D.
Edison, NJ

I enjoy drinking sprite because it always leaves a refreshing taste in my mouth! Whatever type of food I may finish eating, I love drinking sprite afterwards because it tastes so good. I always do a refreshing sigh after drinking it.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Springfield, MA

This is my guilty pleasure. I order this soft drink at restaurants, but I try to keep soda out of the house. I love the packaging, and it is usually reasonably priced. I would recommend this Sprite to others for carbonated beverages.
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX

This is my ultimate favorite carbonated beverage. It has ever since I've been little and I don't see it changing anytime in the future. It helps keep my stomach settled when I'm sick as well as provide a fresh taste while I'm eating.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Belle Vernon, PA

Refreshing beverage. Not my favorite soft drink, but I still have love for it. Sometimes the lime taste can be a bit too strong for my liking. Other than that, it's an okay drink. I'd recommend to those who enjoy that type of flavor.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Southgate, Mi

I love a good just regular Sprite. When you don't want all the caffeine or your just thirsty it's a good and refreshing drink. Usually we buy 2liters or the 24 pack of cans. Whatever's available. And of course it has to be ice cold.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL

I really enjoy this drink. I like that it does not have caffeine on the product. It has a really good bubble taste to it. They are not too expensive and are easy to find in store. I think it has a better taste then competing brands.
Yashira C.
Yashira C.

Sprite is very good ! It's not too carbonated and it has a good lemon lime taste to it. I drink sprite a lot especially when I have a stomach ache or if I'm cramping. It's like an alternative for stomach medicine 😊 just very good !!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN

Sprite is my go-to soda. Great when you're thirsty in general, or when you're hungover or feeling nauseous. The Sprite imitators don't even compare on the basis of both flavor and carbonation. Definitely will be a lifelong customer.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now