Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Holtsville, NY

I love sprite!!! It is my go-to soda and has been my favorite for years. It is cheap and can be found at virtually any store. It has the best flavor out of all the lemon-lime sodas out there. I would absolutely recommend to others!.............
Komal S.
Komal S.

it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better whenever i drink it. I fell in love with the taste every time I drink it. Love that it has no caffeine. I like to put a bottle in the freezer, let it get really cold and enjoy. Yumm!!
Biong B.
Biong B.
West Des Moines, IA

Light, crisp flavor. Perfect refrigerated, and great anytime of the day. Not very expensive, and great for parties. Only thing that I can be picky about is the after taste. It has sort of a 'preservitavey' after taste, but it's very subtle. 4/5
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Charleston, WV

Sprite is very good. It doesn't have caffeine in it. I have bought it several times in the past. I wouldn't really say it needed any improvement . It's very affordable. I recommend it to others who like to drink soda that doesn't have caffeine.
Ester M.
Ester M.
Columbus , OH

I usually drink this during the summer. It really does quench my thirst. Very affordable and has no caffeine which is great!! I think this soda is perfect and you can really taste the lemon- lime flavor. It's a great soda and I will always buy.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Nashville, TN

An all time favorite soda of mine, I drink it all the time and it also makes a great ingredient for other fun specialty drinks! Super affordable, easy to grab at any grocery store or convenience store, and is always a crowd favorite at parties!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Plano, TX

This is hands down my favorite soda. It is crisp and refreshing and there is nothing more I crave on a really hot day than an ice cold can of Sprite. It has a more recognizable lemon-lime taste than any other competitor like 7up or Sierra Mist.
Andrei D.
Andrei D.
Cincinnati, OH

Most carbonated soft drinks leave you feeling bloated, but sprite does not. It actually leaves you feeling refreshed. Whenever I go out and I have the option of sprite I never hesitate to order a glass. I would always recommend this to anyone.
Liz V.
Liz V.

Love sprite! Who doesn't? I drank this during my pregnancy since I had morning sickness I couldn't keep anything down but sprite and also since Ithe has no caffeine it was a perfect choice. Can find it anywhere and mixes well with other drinks
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA

This stuff is classic. Usually I drink it as is, but I also frequently use it as a mixer with alcohol. Fun fact: if you mix it with Kinky or Hypnotiq, it tastes like skittles! My only complaint is that it has no caffeine (I'm kind of addicted)
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now