Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (73)
Ellie B.
Ellie B.

This drink is soo good. It is refreshing and delicious at the same time. The packaging is great as you can recycle it and it matches the flavor very well. This does have a lot of sugar though so I wouldn't buy it too often but great for days out at the park.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC

Sprite has always been one of my favorite soda! It's lemon-lime taste is always so refreshing. It has always been my choice in soda when I think I need something fizzy and delicious. It's always great as a mixer and I often use it when making sangria at home!
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV

Sprite is always the refreshing choice of carbonated beverage for me. It can be a little sweet for my taste now that I'm drinking way more water, but I still love it on ice after a hot summer day in Nevada. Love that it has no caffeine either. Kind of a plus!
Lupe D.
Lupe D.

Love this whenever I am out to eat somewhere. I like to drink plain water when I eat out but sometimes i gravitate to this because I want something light with bubbles and most times sparkling water does not cut it so i would highly recommend this its amazing.
Allison F.
Allison F.

Great same drink year after year with the same great taste. i always remember drinking these with my grandparents and i still love it today. i don't drink soda often but when we do its sprite! Great affordable prices and very easy to buy at most local stores.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Love me a sprite. Not only is it refreshing but you can add just about any fruit flavor to it to make it have a different taste. you can also add it to a non sparkling wine and have a bit of a spritzer. needless to say i love sprite. the taste and versatility
Lucinda Z.
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA

Sprite is good with the taste, but not good to drink a lot of it. It is soda after all. I never noticed the lemon taste though. I usually don't drink this because this can get a bit unhealthy, but it is better than some of the other soda carbonated products.
andres s.
andres s.

¡Hola a todos! Esta es una de las bebidas que más os recomiendo para temporadas, sobre todo, de mucho calor. Y os lo recomiendo porque es muy refrescante, alivia enseguida la sensación de sedexcelente muy bueno excelente para la resaca o borrachera muy buana
SAMANTHA S.
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI

LOVE LOVE LOVE SPRITE! Sprite is just enough bubble, sweet and very light and refreshing. No need for improvement. Great for your teeth , no coloring at all. Meets all my expectations for summer and winter months. i would recommend to all family and friends.
Kiani C.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA

Sprite is such a classic drink, it's the perfect acidity and has the most crisp bubbles of carbonation. You take a sip of sprite and it takes you back to your childhood when your parents though that sprite was the only soda that wasn't "all that bad" for you
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now