Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Carly T.
Carly T.
Waunakee, WI

best pop ever it makes me feel good when i drink it it's super delicious and i think lemon lime makes it even better like i love the flavor it's the best invention ever i believe its way better than plain old sprite and i would buy it everyday if porssible
Megan Z.
Megan Z.

I love my sprites and the first pick when I go shopping sometimes. It meets all my expectations and I love it. I love the packaging especially when they come in vintage styles. I like this and my alternatives and would buy it again and recommend to others.
Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Athens, GA

When I was in high school, I was diagnosed with a heart condition that made me unable to drink caffeine. Being someone who drank 2-3 cokes a day this was quite a challenge. Sprite became my go to carbonated caffeine free drink and I've drank it ever since!
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV

I always thought sprite had a much stronger flavor than Sierra Mist. There's just something about it that is more satisfying to drink than the other brand. It tastes best cold. i like freezing it just enough where it turns into a slushie. Really delicious!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Bel Air, MD

If I need some carbonation but do not need the caffeine, I go for a Sprite. It has a good citrus flavor that is not too over powering. The packaging is not overwhelming and is easy to open. I do not buy soda often but I suggest this soda among many others.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.

I love sprite soda because of the lemony taste and softness. It's not super carbonated and burns your throat like strong sodas. It does help settle down your stomach during a tummy ache and it's a soda I would give to children. Would definitely buy again.
Britny H.
Britny H.
Lakeview, MI

Usually the drink I try to have about 80% of the time so that i stay away from dark pop or when i need caffein free pop. Also when ever I am feeling sick its nice to have a not too cold but also not warm sprite works best for when having an upset stomach.
Sierra T.
Sierra T.

I am emotionally bonded with the entire concept of Sprite. It's the water of soda to me. Everytime I feel sick or under the weather, Sprite has gotten me through. It's crisp, satisfying, and is a unique take on the traditional lemon/lime carbonated drink!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Newark, DE

I drink sprite every month. I usually mix it with other things because its a perfect base flavor. Its inexpensive and has a classic look to it. I love the lemon-lime taste and it is just as good at 7up. i would definitely continue to buy it in the future.
Elena P.
Elena P.
Port of Spain, TT

This is so good on a hot day, when you are at the park and you are thirsty. It doesn't get better than this, maybe a -light- one? haha. The flavor is awesome and refreshing in every way. I would buy it everyday if I had to even though, is not my favorite.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now