BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Rose F.
Etta, MS
This is my upmost favorite pop! I would take this over EVERYTHING?....lol yes! My bf knows that when he goes into the store I'm going to more and likely want a sprie..I buy a case r so every week on our grocery store shopping. It's highly recommend in my book. Very lemon lime citrus flavor, super refreshing and delish!
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
I love #Sprite! I love citrus flavored drinks and to me Sprite is #theoriginal. It's caffeine free which is nice because in Utah caffeine can be taboo. It's not as carbonated as Sierra Mist so if given the choice it's always Sprite. It mixes great with a variety of liquors, juices and syrups to make super fun drinks.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
A great drink to quench your thirst any time of the year (but it also goes great with that summer barbecue food). It's one of the few classic carbonated drinks that is caffeine-free, so it works well for late summer nights. Also, for the adults, it is a solid mixer for any of your favorites: gin, tequila, vodka, etc.
Jovita C.
Reseda, CA
Anyone that knows me knows that the only soda i consume is sprite. I do not drink caffeine myself so i always drink sprite. I love the lime zesty flavor it provides. its not to sweet at all its just perfect. i always serve this to teenagers since i don't like to give them caffeine as it is bad for you. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
Sprite is a good drink to have every once in a while. The lime in it is something that I don't think I can really taste. I don't know if they don't add much into it or if it's mixed in to the point where you can't really taste it but I feel like it has a similar taste to Mountain Dew. It is not my preferred choice.
Heather M.
Sprite is always a refreshing soda to enjoy on hot days or days you just don't want any more water. It's easy to drink with meals because it doesn't interfere with the taste of your food. I also drink this because it's caffeine-free. It's a good go-to soda to keep stocked because you can use it with so many things.
Lyssa W.
Newport News, VA
This would be my go to soda. By far my favorite clear soda . The flavor is just how a lemon lime soda supposed to taste. Improvement in the soda and the many flavors it has no need. Every time i go to a store i buy this soda. I would recommend if you like soda but don't want a dark soda this is the soda to go to..
Diana L.
I love Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda when I need to refresh and also when I'm feeling under the weather. Maybe it's a hispanic thing but when my grandmother always use to give me crackers with sprite to open up my appetite and it always worked. I was able to have a meal after so I have nothing bad to say about Sprite.
Hannah A.
Wichita, KS
I'm OBSESSED with Sprite! I don't often drink soda anymore but when I do, this is my go-to. Soda can honestly be pretty bad for you but sticking to one that isn't highly colored like Sprite is a good option. It's so tasty and perfect with meals! I also like to add oranges in mine and it adds a delicious twist!
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sprite is my 2nd lemon/lime go-to pop choice, the first being Sierra Mist. I can't help but compare the two because they taste similar but Sprite is more acidic-feeling: it doesn't feel as smooth as sierra mist and I can feel it tickling as I drink it. I'll drink it if it's available but I don't buy it myself.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?