Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA

This is one of my first choices when it comes to sodas. It is refreshing and it doesn't have too many artificial coloring. When it is iced cold, it is so refreshing for the summer time. This is one of the sodas that we constantly buy and have at home. If you actually add an actual little piece of lemon, it will even intensify the flavor.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY

I don't drink much soda, but I can never pass up Sprite. I buy this when i go out to dinner, or for a quick stop at the gas station. There is always sales going on to get more for your money. The flavor of Sprite is so refreshing, and I find it doesn't sit heavy in my stomach unlike other pop. I recommend if you haven't tried already!
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA

Sprite is a refreshing drink (perhaps not as refreshing as 7 up though!), and I definitely enjoy one from time to time. My one problem is that it is quite sickly sweet, so it's best enjoyed in small doses. The fact it has no caffeine is nice, especially if one drinks it at night. I wish the lime flavour was more pronounced and sour.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Reserve, LA

Sprite has been around seems like forever. It is the go to when you don't want the kids bouncing off the walls. Its the go to when sick , sprite and crackers/toast. It seems to settle the stomach and it being clear is a major plus. We buy the 12pks rather than a 2-liter , its so much easier to have a fridge pack . Sprite made right.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

I have cut soda out of my diet for the most part, but when I do want some I will grab some Sprite. I love the refreshing taste that it has along with the lemon flavor. It is also great for times when I have an upset stomach and do not have Ginger-Ale handy. Since it is light in color, it also doesn't stain my teeth which is a plus.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA

To me it is like the original lemon-lime soda, it is great on its own, it is absolutely a party staple, and it is great for a mixed drink as well. Sprite is also generally affordable, but it often goes on sale so it is a good item to stock up on and have in the house in case guests come over and you can offer them something nice.
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.

I love sprite as is but having smaller cans has really helped me to slow down with my sugar intake while still allowing me to enjoy the refreshing taste of sprite. It's also a lot easier to store smaller cans in my fridge. All in all this is a great product especially for those who want to calorie count without switching to diet.
Heather C.
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX

Crisp and refreshing on a hot day. Great lemon lime flavor. Great for mixing an adult beverage. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that like the cold refreshing taste of lemon and lime. They also have other flavors. During the holiday the cranberry sprite is awesome, but is only available during holiday season.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Bethel Park, PA

I'm a big soda drinker, and I like just about any kind. Sprite is a traditional, good soda. I noticed a flavor change in sierra mist when it's bottled, but not with sprite. Sprite is just a light flavored, nice soda. If you want the carbonation and a little something sweet instead of plain carbonated water, this is your drink!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Bristol, CT

This is my husband's favorite soda, so I sometimes drink it just because it's around. I'm not a huge soda fan, but this one isn't that bad. I enjoy the lemon-lime flavor, which I think gives it a fresher taste than many other sodas. I strongly prefer this over similar sodas, such as Sierra Mist. It's a good, familiar taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now