Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Cristie G.
Cristie G.

I've recently stopped drinking the dark soda and moved to clear. And Sprite is my new love. It is a very good mix of lemon and lime and carbonation. I tend to stay with the smaller sizes so I'll split a can with my hubby. We buy them in 12 packs 3 at a time because wits usually cheaper. It is very refreshing to come home after a long day to a nice cold Sprite.
Khadiza F.
Khadiza F.

I wanted to cut off all kinds of soda. I wanted to loos weight. I lost a few lbs when I started drinking Sprite. Sprite was the perfect choice. It has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. It consists of carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, which is basically sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, and sodium benzoate.
Angelia B.
Angelia B.
Corona, CA

This is my favorite lemon-lime soda by far! This is a great drink for any occasion. I love to add cherry syrup to it and its such a big hit with all of my kids and their friends. I like drinking this brand much more than any other brand out there. I usually have this on hand when I have company. I will continue to drink this lemon-lime soda for years to come.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ

Since I love soda, but don't drink much caffeine, Sprite is usually my first choice. As far as lemon-lime soda goes, no other brand compares to Sprite. It is priced fair and it also tastes great added to ice cream for ice cream sodas! Don't knock it til you try it. A Sprite Delight is my absolute favorite - Chocolate Ice Cream and Sprite! Your welcome! :)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Escondido, CA

Its a classic and you cant go wrong with a classic. Growing up we always drand either this or 7up whenever we had an upset stomach but I have always preferred sprite. It has more carbonation and if you have an upset tummy that makes all the difference. Good to have in the pantry at all times for sickness purposes and of course for pure enjoyment purposes!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR

When I was in college, my grandmother used to give me sprite to calm my stomach and I still use it for that to this day. i don't know that it actually works - but it seems to for me! It's my "I don't feel good" drink and I love it for that reason! We have this in the soda machine at work and not my favorite soda (Dr. Pepper) so I get this drink at work!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, Ca

You can never go wrong with sprite. When I want something carbonated but I don't want to drink a dark soda, I always go with sprite. It is so refreshing and do delicious, especially with a yummy lunch or something. I can usually find the 12 pack on sale at my store for like 4/$10 or 4/$12 and I always stock up as my boyfriend and I like to drink it.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Sprite Lemon-lime Sosa is a great carbonated drink full in taste, Nice lemon-lime taste to it. It is my son's personal favorite. Great brand all around. I recommend and appreciate that the brand has expanded in flavors you can find in local restaurants and some supermarkets, a definite must for parties and get togethers and for personal use as well.
Corina G.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV

I have to be honest.. I stopped dtinking sprite for some time.. Only because it was blah.. (No taste) but recently i picked up a sprite and thought ill try it.. Omg!! It is so tasty now.. It has a lot of fizz in it and bubbly and acidy so it is good for needed to burp lol!! Plus sprite is great for tummy pain or gas pain more.. But the taste. Yumm!!
At first sip, it is actually quite good. Tastes more or less like the Sprite that you know and love Now, it is true, this is a diet drink, so an attractive taste is not expected. But considering that this drink has a taste of stevia-driven, maybe I did not expect exactly what my mouth was saying ... that was more or less, "what you just did to me?"
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now