Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR

When I was in college, my grandmother used to give me sprite to calm my stomach and I still use it for that to this day. i don't know that it actually works - but it seems to for me! It's my "I don't feel good" drink and I love it for that reason! We have this in the soda machine at work and not my favorite soda (Dr. Pepper) so I get this drink at work!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.

Any time I'm at a cookout or get together I always reach for a sprite. Just the smell will always take me to a pleasant time. I love how universal this drink is. If you have friends of friends or someone you don't know very well coming over you can't go wrong with buying a case of Sprite! Not to mention it a healthier soda than darker drinks like colas.
Corina G.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV

I have to be honest.. I stopped dtinking sprite for some time.. Only because it was blah.. (No taste) but recently i picked up a sprite and thought ill try it.. Omg!! It is so tasty now.. It has a lot of fizz in it and bubbly and acidy so it is good for needed to burp lol!! Plus sprite is great for tummy pain or gas pain more.. But the taste. Yumm!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Sprite Lemon-lime Sosa is a great carbonated drink full in taste, Nice lemon-lime taste to it. It is my son's personal favorite. Great brand all around. I recommend and appreciate that the brand has expanded in flavors you can find in local restaurants and some supermarkets, a definite must for parties and get togethers and for personal use as well.
Lizzi E.
Lizzi E.
Guatemala

Esta soda esa mas economica que la 7up a mi me gusta mucho tiene menos soda o no se que pero siento de cierta manera que es mas saludable jajaa no se nisiquiera si lo es pero siento, jajaja asi que igual me gusta muchisimo, me gustaria que la presentacion cambiara pero lo que me gusta es que igual es economica y me quita las ganas de tomar soda. :D
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

I like this brand the most out of all soft drink brand. It is always my first choice. To me, it is not as sweet as other carbonated drink. I can drink large amount of it comparing to other similar products. If I eat something greasy, this is the best choice to reduce the greasiness and I can eat more after that. Most of my friends like it as well.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Green Bay, WI

Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink. These cans were delivered quickly and without dents. Definitely worth ordering and having delivered so you don't have to lug these heavy boxes home from the grocery store.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.

Francia Z.
Francia Z.
San Jose

Me encanta sprite, hecho de la diversión sobre el sprite es que los médicos dan a usted en el hospital, cuando su becauses enfermos que ayuda a construir su sistema inmunológico ♡ mucha gente no sabe que, por lo que cuando sea su agarre enferma a su auto un sprite ♡ y que son asequibles cualquier persona puede comprar ellos desde cualquier lugar
maya t.
maya t.

Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It's always available wherever I go. It has a crisp taste, and it doesn't have too much sugar. Unlike brown sodas, this drink doesn't keep me up at night. When I'm sick, I find that Sprite makes me feel slightly better. I don't believe that I've ever had a bad Sprite. It's always so good. I love Sprite'
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now