Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Miguel C.
Miguel C.
Doral, Florida

es la bebida gaseosa mas refrescante me gusta mucho por la ausencia de colores artificiales, no soy mucho de tomar gaseosas pero de decidirme por una seguro seria por esta, su sabor es muy agradable, incluso puedes realizar otras bebidas con ella
Alina S.
Alina S.

this is the best soda out there. crisp taste, amazing flavor, and helps with things like stomach aches and nausea. pairs well with all the foods. met and exceeded expectations. they carry it everywhere so its really easy to get. will buy forever.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA

This is my first favorite thing in life. As far as sodas go. I have been drinking this since I was a little girl. When I am not feeling well I always run to Walmart and get some and sip while relaxing. It is so refreshing I just can't get enough.
Chrystal W.
Chrystal W.
W Jefferson, OH

Ahhh! I love my Sprite! Its is so very refreshing and always hits the spot. I would never change the way it taste. Very affordable. I like how the label has never changed. It met all my expectations and always have some getting cold in my fridge!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL

I'm a long time fan of Sprite! There's no other brand that tastes as freshly lemon-lime as they do. I buy it over store brand as much as I can afford to. Definitely recommend to people who are looking for a caffeine-free freshly fizzy experience.
Jhordin A.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh, WI

Fun fizz and great flavor! Plus it's great for a stomach ache. Affordable in my opinion. I have been buying this for yeArs. Tastes especially good with crushed ice. I would recommend this to anyone ! Super great taste but it's not sour it's sweet
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY

Crisp and clean. Perfect for mixing to make fun summer punches. I like that it doesn't have caffeine so I will sometimes give it to my young nephews when they're asking for special soda but I want to avoid the double whammy of sugar and caffeine.
Constansa V.
Constansa V.

Love it. I'll buy it again and again. My favorite soda ever. If it's cool enough, this is perfect. I don't have any bad coments, if you like refreshing and lemon stuff (but not THAT much), this is the perfect flavor. 100% recommend, my favorite.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Dublin, Ireland

This is the only thing I need to refresh on a Summer's day, besides water. It's affordable for sure, and relatively easy to pick up anywhere. It's not the most carbonated, which is great, and can easily hold it's own against it's closest rivals!
María M.
María M.

No soy una amante de las sodas, pero cuando decido tomar alguna, siempre prefiero tomar Sprite, incluso aunque ya contiene limón suelo agregarle un poco de limón recién exprimido, porque me gusta que sea bastante ácido y lo hace más refrescante.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now