Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR

I love Sprite because it's not as strong and harsh like dark sodas. this is clean and crisp with a simple flavor. I love mixing sprite with a lot of different other flavors such as strawberry and vanilla. It is also nice to use as a mix in alcoholic drinks.
Juan M.
Juan M.

Very refreshing and sweet lemon lime flavor that goes good with just about any food that you are eating. I like have this with ice. I think that it is very tasty and doesn't taste bitter, though you would think the combination would make it taste like that.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Lake Oswego, OR

My favorite product by far. Love the flavor. Tastes completely different from 7-Up. The carbonation is amazing and this has the perfect combination of lemon and lime. It is slightly bitter compared to 7-Up but I feel like the competitors all are too sweet.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Roanoke, VA

Although Sprite isn't my favorite drink, I love it! I love it because it is so very refreshing. Unlike, mountain dew, it doesn't taste so sweet which is also why I love Sprite! The packaging is also very bright and appealing. I will be buying Sprite again!
Carly T.
Carly T.
Waunakee, WI

best pop ever it makes me feel good when i drink it it's super delicious and i think lemon lime makes it even better like i love the flavor it's the best invention ever i believe its way better than plain old sprite and i would buy it everyday if porssible
Megan Z.
Megan Z.

I love my sprites and the first pick when I go shopping sometimes. It meets all my expectations and I love it. I love the packaging especially when they come in vintage styles. I like this and my alternatives and would buy it again and recommend to others.
Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Athens, GA

When I was in high school, I was diagnosed with a heart condition that made me unable to drink caffeine. Being someone who drank 2-3 cokes a day this was quite a challenge. Sprite became my go to carbonated caffeine free drink and I've drank it ever since!
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV

I always thought sprite had a much stronger flavor than Sierra Mist. There's just something about it that is more satisfying to drink than the other brand. It tastes best cold. i like freezing it just enough where it turns into a slushie. Really delicious!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Bel Air, MD

If I need some carbonation but do not need the caffeine, I go for a Sprite. It has a good citrus flavor that is not too over powering. The packaging is not overwhelming and is easy to open. I do not buy soda often but I suggest this soda among many others.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.

I love sprite soda because of the lemony taste and softness. It's not super carbonated and burns your throat like strong sodas. It does help settle down your stomach during a tummy ache and it's a soda I would give to children. Would definitely buy again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now