BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Saint Paul, NE
Love this drink, as do my kids! It's lightweight taste and lemon lime flavor make it so fun to drink! The assortment of sizes and prices make it easy to choose and the bright green container make it easily identifiable!
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I remember when I was younger my father would always give me Sprite if I had the flu or stomach ache. So till this day I always drink this if I'm not feeling well. I would recommend to others it's a great tasting soda!
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Delicious! I used to share a sprite with my grandpa after dinner. Always a satisfying sweet treat. They went alittle over board with the carbonation. They have room for improvement. To much sugar. I would recommend it.
Julia E.
Julia E.
This soda has been my favorite since I was a child! It's so good and it's better than drinking darker colored sodas like coke, Pepsi, etc.. I really like the flavor of this drink, it's very refreshing! Better when cold
Sprite is another very popular carbonated drink. It has this fresh lemon flavor that tastes so good. I would rather love it the way it is because this is the actual taste that really like. I would love to recommend it.
Harley H.
Harley H.
Manteca, CA
This is like a classic and it helps actually wake me up sometimes. To me it's not a harsh soda and it doesn't make you sick. I would definitely recommend it plus recommend mixing it with other drinks to give it a kick.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX
Sprite is a soda that never fails at our house. Specially because we have may friend that their kids don't drink caffeinated drinks and this bubbly lemon/lime drink is the best compromise for them when out with friend.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Sprite has been my go to soda since I found out that I couldn't drink brown soda/ colas anymore because I had a bad reaction to them, and I've realized that you can always tell when a restaurant sells off-brand Sprite.
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Beach City, TX
Sprite is my favorite type of soda I just love Sprite , it's not as strong as coke who's is good for a person like me, it always reaches my expectations. I never worried about a broken can or seal in the past nor now.
Jean J.
Jean J.
Sprite is a refreshing drink I could drink a whole twelve pack by myself you can drink this with any food the packaging is average and it's a bit pricey depending on where you go and yes I recommend this to any person
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?