Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL

I'm currently drinking and ice cold sprite right now and it's the most refreshing drink I know of! It is crisp and has a sweet but not too sweet taste! Any alternatives just want satisfy me! Sprite is also good to mix with other drinks!
Alison J.
Alison J.
Lakeside, CA

Sprite...what can I say? Sprite is a delicious refreshing lemon-lime soda that is great any time of day! It's also great as a mixer for drinks- alcoholic or not. Party punch staple and just an all around great soda. No caffeine, either!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.

Sprite is a pretty good soda, but compared to others it is just kind of plain. It's not my favorite but I would still drink it any time and I love the light flavor that isn't too strong. I recommend this to people who want a light pop.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD

Not a big fan , I don't have anything bad to say but I wouldn't say that it's my favorite. If it's there I'll drink but I wouldn't be my first choice. If I do drink Sprite I'll mix it with a fruit punch or a lemonade or something else.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Bolingbrook, IL

This is also an amazing drink when you are sick and or have an uppset stomach it helps and it's a go to in the shopping cart. If you do put them in the fridge and drink them don't drink them warm it won't help as good as when it's cold
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

A classic. always great and tasty on its own and surely as your cocktail base! The package is clean and easy to read. This soda is always affordable. It meets my expectations every single time. I like it ice cold. I would buy it again.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newark, NJ

This is my second favorite soda. Sometimes the carbonated bubbles do get to me but it's nothing I can't handle. I noticed I have to drink this fast because it does lose its fizz really fast, but I don't have a problem gulping it down.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.

Sprite is ALWAYS a soda to add to your mixed drinks! I like to use it whenever I make a drink using Ciroc Vodka. Sprite gives my drink the perfect spritz! Sprite is definitely my first go to drink whenever I need a soda with my drink.
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY

When I am not in the mood for a cola or a Dr pepper. I like to drink sprite it is light fresh. Lemon lime flavors that is so refreshing and great. I try to drink more. Clear sodas than dark ones and sprite is one of. My favorite ones.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Belle Vernon, PA

Refreshing beverage. Not my favorite soft drink, but I still have love for it. Sometimes the lime taste can be a bit too strong for my liking. Other than that, it's an okay drink. I'd recommend to those who enjoy that type of flavor.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now