Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
I absolutely love Sprite lemon lime soda, it has an amazing unique taste, a great bubble to it and is way better than any lemon lime soda! It is a very great value and I would buy again! Also would recommend to others!!
reegan r.
reegan r.
Lake City, FL
I absolutely love sprite, it's great for when you're sick, or even when you just want a cold soft drink. Incredible amount of flavor and it goes higher than my expectations! i will definitely continue to purchase Sprite
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Jacksonville, FL
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I've been drinking it since i was a kid. It's definitely the best soda that made without caffine and the most delicious. If you haven't tried sprite before then you definitely should!
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Saint Paul, NE
Love this drink, as do my kids! It's lightweight taste and lemon lime flavor make it so fun to drink! The assortment of sizes and prices make it easy to choose and the bright green container make it easily identifiable!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Sprite overall is great! Since it is a coke product, it's a little pricey but still not too bad especially with sales and coupons. I love the lemony taste and it tastes very light. It is not the best healthy wise though
Julia E.
Julia E.
This soda has been my favorite since I was a child! It's so good and it's better than drinking darker colored sodas like coke, Pepsi, etc.. I really like the flavor of this drink, it's very refreshing! Better when cold
Sara T.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX
Sprite is a soda that never fails at our house. Specially because we have may friend that their kids don't drink caffeinated drinks and this bubbly lemon/lime drink is the best compromise for them when out with friend.
Sprite is another very popular carbonated drink. It has this fresh lemon flavor that tastes so good. I would rather love it the way it is because this is the actual taste that really like. I would love to recommend it.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Sprite has been my go to soda since I found out that I couldn't drink brown soda/ colas anymore because I had a bad reaction to them, and I've realized that you can always tell when a restaurant sells off-brand Sprite.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I remember when I was younger my father would always give me Sprite if I had the flu or stomach ache. So till this day I always drink this if I'm not feeling well. I would recommend to others it's a great tasting soda!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?