BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Shelly S.
Philadelphia, PA
For starters, Sprite is one of my all time favorite soda beverages. There isn't any room for improvement this product is of good value I won't add anything. The flavor is good as is lemon- lime with a spritz, yes I would buy again it's my favorite soda
Hannah B.
This is great for upset stomachs! And it's also delicious! I drink it on a regular basis and recommend it to any of my friends that have an upset stomach or are looking for a lighter soda. Love love love!!!
Adriana Q.
Bladenboro, NC
I use to drink this in every single restaurant or any even we would go to!
Also as in my Hispanic heritage, we believe that sprite helps to feel better in a lot of such as like stomach ache!
Shea B.
You really can't go wrong with a Sprite! It might be unorthodox, but I like to use these for when someone in my house has an upset stomach. Works great! Also, it tastes great! I think Sprite is the best of the lemon-lime soda varieties. A true classic!
Allysen B.
Crisp, Refreshing, Light! I love that it doesn't have caffeine for when I want something carbonated but won't keep me up all night. I have drank this since I was a kid!
Nichole S.
cartersville
Sprites amazing , definitely when your sick . It keeps you hydrated and it's amazing I am definitely a repeat customer and it's very adorable and the regular sprite is the best flavor . I highly recommend to other . (:
Destiny B.
Carson city
Classic soda! I love to drink this when I just want something refreshing. I also drink sprite when I have an upset stomach. I don't know what it is about it, but it helps to soothe it!
Allison W.
Owosso, MI
There's just something special about Sprite soda. It is our family's go-to treat of a beverage. It has the perfect balance of lemon and lime flavors with just the right amount of carbonation. The price is worth the flavor and quality. This is our favorite.
Xammara M.
El Cajon , CA
This is the best product I've ever tried, it works so great when I'm trying to get the perfect look. It is awesome and is the best. I don't know what I would do without it. This product is a definite repurchase for me.
Shanice C.
Albany, NY
Sprite is my favorite clear soda. The lemon lime taste is great and not overpowering at all. Sprite doesn't taste over sugary like some other sounds can taste which I love because too sweet tasting can upset my stomach
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?