Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Micaela T.
Micaela T.
Arlington, VA
Sprite lemon lime soda is probably the best tasting carbonated drink I've ever tasted with it's slight lemon taste that's not to harsh and just the clear look of it with the bubbles that always interests me when I drink it
Tori O.
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
Sprite is my go to soda whenever I have not very many options. I am a repeat consumer and I've been drinking it since I was a kid. I love to get a big tall glass whenever I drink it with a baked potato. It tastes amazing.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ
I really love this Soda because it's not strong like the others and helps when you have a upset stomach because it's carbonated, my favorite used to be Coca Cola but now I like Sprite more and it's less sugar, I think lol
Audrey U.
Audrey U.
Love this drink! After my kidney stone this is one of the only drinks I could have. I can't drink much of it but when I get to it's very enjoyable. Best served cold. I definitely would buy this drink at least once a week.
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
Love Sprite— definitely my soda of choice. Light, refreshing, and caffeine-free. I always want less sugar in my sodas, but I know that results in a drastic reduction in flavor. So when I want a soda, I reach for a Sprite!
Bint A.
Bint A.
This a very light and refreshing soda if you haven't tried it. I prefer Mist Twist because of the taste and it's caffeine free. It tastes very good. I would recommend this instead of something heavier like coke or Pepsi.
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
I love sprite is just so light and the flavor isnjust delicious! I love also the pricing! I always like to have my meals with some little sprite and a glass of cold watter its just very refreshing :) Specially in summer!
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
This flavor reminds me of Cali maybe because i've tried it there for the first time , refreshing taste mind blowing flavor nice packaging easy to open and recycle i would buy it again for sure and recommend to my friends
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Jacksonville, FL
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I've been drinking it since i was a kid. It's definitely the best soda that made without caffine and the most delicious. If you haven't tried sprite before then you definitely should!
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Saint Paul, NE
Love this drink, as do my kids! It's lightweight taste and lemon lime flavor make it so fun to drink! The assortment of sizes and prices make it easy to choose and the bright green container make it easily identifiable!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?