Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA

This is my first favorite thing in life. As far as sodas go. I have been drinking this since I was a little girl. When I am not feeling well I always run to Walmart and get some and sip while relaxing. It is so refreshing I just can't get enough.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO

Sprite is not only a refreshing drink on its own, it's also a great mixer for other drinks. I buy it frequently to use in recipes for punch, sangria, and other drinks. My young cousins love it when I use it in Shirley Temples around the holidays.
Alina S.
Alina S.

this is the best soda out there. crisp taste, amazing flavor, and helps with things like stomach aches and nausea. pairs well with all the foods. met and exceeded expectations. they carry it everywhere so its really easy to get. will buy forever.
Chrystal W.
Chrystal W.
W Jefferson, OH

Ahhh! I love my Sprite! Its is so very refreshing and always hits the spot. I would never change the way it taste. Very affordable. I like how the label has never changed. It met all my expectations and always have some getting cold in my fridge!
Toni S.
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ

The classic Sprite has been my favorite drink for as long as I can remember. Its lemon-lime taste makes it stand out from other common soda tastes. The packaging also differs from other companies and is easily available at stores and restaurants!
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX

One of my fav fav sodas !! I can literally drink this all day!! I love the flavor of this !! My dad works for Coca Cola so I always have this in my Fridge !!! Some people say serria mist is the same but I don't think so , sprite defff has my vote
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

It's Sprite what's not to love. I like drinking Sprite when I want a soda, but nothing too dark (like Coke, Dr. Pepper). It has a crisp and refreshing lemon-lime taste. I would buy again and would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried Sprite yet!
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Rowland Heights, CA

I love sprite! It tastes so good and it better than dark colored sodas so that's even better . Whenever I have a stomach ache I drink sprite and it takes my stomach ache away I noticed so that's even better for me , you should try it some time .
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kent, WA

A delicious light citrus soda without caffeine. It is great on a hot day and wonderful to mix into a fruit punch. It is nice when we want a light but refreshing beverage. It is delicious to lighten holiday egg nog. It creates an eggnog spritzer.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

Like many college students, this is definitely one of my go to drinks during studying. I love the lemon lime flavor and it does make me feel so motivated and determined. It's just a pretty fantastic carbonated drink that my family buys packs of.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now