Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
naiara g.
naiara g.

BEST THING EVER.AMO LA SPRITE LA VERDAD! LA COMPRO IEMPRE, ES SPUER REFRESCANTE, SACA LA SED Y ES MUY RICA, CON UN GUSTO NOTABLE A LIMON QUE ME VUELVE LOCA!! ME RE GSTA Y LA SUPER RECOMEIDNO AUNQUE SEA EN SU ENVASE PEQUEÑO, YO LA COMPRO SIEMPRE!!!
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Panama

smoking cold glass bottled sprite ..mmmhh.. yes i absolutely love it ! :D great on summer days so damn refreshing and sooooo much more gas than the plastic ones (which i dont love so much because they dont have as much gas as the glass bottle one)
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

Sprite is yummy and a great caffeine free drink. I really enjoy mixing my Sprite with some grenadine. I'll always grab a sprite to bring to school because even flat it tastes yummy. Although 7up is basically the same thing, I prefer to buy Sprite.
Isa W.
Isa W.
Lawrenceville, NJ

As a kid growing up I was more fond of the lemon-lime drinks then the standard cola. Sprite was always my go to request at the drive through and when I was able to get cans. Love Sprite's flavor better than other brands. Would recommend to others.
Tierra B.
Tierra B.

Sprite is my favorite drink from Coke . Its very thirst quenching whents on ice lol. sprite is the best lemon lime soda that's out there. I love sprite because you can barely taste the lime. The value is pretty cheap .And I will always buy sprite.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite for me is like ginger ale, it is like Mountain Dew, just the option I go to when I want something from the soft drink family but not completely. Diving into hard-core soda. Would recommend to friends before pepsi, Coke or other soda brands.
Camryn T.
Camryn T.

This soda is delicious! My favorite "go-to" soda when I get a craving for carbination. I also started making mixed drinks with it. Vibrant packaging makes it easy to spot in the store. Also- Great price! The only soda I will buy by the case! LOVE!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

I love Sprite! It is so refreshing and light, unlike most other sodas. There is no caffeine in it, which is great if you are looking for a tasty alternative to water or coffee without all the caffeine and calories. I would definitely buy it again!
Randy C.
Randy C.

This is by far the second best soda ever made. the best part about Sprite is that it does not contain any caffeine. So kids can also have it with without getting high off caffeine. However, that doesn't mean they won't get a little high off sugar.
Amina A.
Amina A.
Decatur, GA

Sometimes sprite can help with a stomachache and I absolutely love it because of that. I don't think it needs room for improvement and it has good value. It has a good lemon and lime flavor. It has a good flavor and I would recommend it to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now