Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Lorianne B.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN

Sprite is my life. This is my go-to soda. I love this drink. It's not an overpowering flavor but it still taste great. It taste amazing mixed with other drinks like cranberry juice and I've even had it put in cupcakes! I love this soda!!!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Ontario, Ca

Sprite is my favorite soda as a young girl my parents didn't want me drinking too many dark sodas so I was only able to drink Sprite and it kind of just stuck with me to this day I don't drink dark sodas and when I do they hurt my stomach
Carion M.
Carion M.
Atlanta, GA

Sprite is definitely one of my favorite flavored sodas to have to drink when I'm eating out getting a burger or wings. Easy to drink and a smooth taste overall. I wouldn't drink this often, but it's my favorite drink when I go out to eat.
yessica p.
yessica p.
Pasadena, TX

Sprite tastes so good because i think what helps it is the gas that it has and once it touches your tongue it just gold , the packaging is good and its totally affordable for people that love to save money , yes i recommend it to everyone
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR

I don't mind Sprite. I really like the taste and usually drink it when I'm tired of other Coke products. I like that it has no caffeine, too. Sprite is the only lemon-lime soda I will drink and will repurchase probably in the near future.
Maya J.
Maya J.

Sprite is my favorite carbonated beverage! I definitely prefer it over other heavier carbonated sodas! I love how well Sprite also mixes with other drinks and juices to create unique drinks for all occasions! Definitely recommend for all.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA

Sprite lemon- lime soda is very refreshing and yummy. This is my favorite flavor and brand when it comes to lemon lime. The flavor is stronger then other brands out there and just as affordable. I prefer Sprite with mixed drinks as well.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Beaver Falls, PA

While I'm a Pepsi product girl, I actually prefer Sprite to Sierra Mist or Mist Twist. I also like it way better than 7 Up. I think it have more of a lemon flavor than 7 Up and I think the flavor is stronger and crisper than Sierra Mist.
Kiah R.
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Easily the best soda. I don't really drink soda that much but when I do it's always Sprite. It isn't to heavy and the color doesn't turn me away. It is far more flavorful than competitor brands. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.

I Love sprite. When I have a cold or am sick sprite is the first thing I drink to get better. Since I was a kid it was soup and sprite. But mainly sprite the bubbles helped sooth my sore throat to recovery and it's also very refreshing .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now