BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
Love Sprite— definitely my soda of choice. Light, refreshing, and caffeine-free. I always want less sugar in my sodas, but I know that results in a drastic reduction in flavor. So when I want a soda, I reach for a Sprite!
Tori O.
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
Sprite is my go to soda whenever I have not very many options. I am a repeat consumer and I've been drinking it since I was a kid. I love to get a big tall glass whenever I drink it with a baked potato. It tastes amazing.
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Staten island , NY
This flavor reminds me of Cali maybe because i've tried it there for the first time , refreshing taste mind blowing flavor nice packaging easy to open and recycle i would buy it again for sure and recommend to my friends
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
I love sprite is just so light and the flavor isnjust delicious! I love also the pricing! I always like to have my meals with some little sprite and a glass of cold watter its just very refreshing :) Specially in summer!
Bint A.
Bint A.
This a very light and refreshing soda if you haven't tried it. I prefer Mist Twist because of the taste and it's caffeine free. It tastes very good. I would recommend this instead of something heavier like coke or Pepsi.
reegan r.
reegan r.
Lake City, FL
I absolutely love sprite, it's great for when you're sick, or even when you just want a cold soft drink. Incredible amount of flavor and it goes higher than my expectations! i will definitely continue to purchase Sprite
Keela M.
Keela M.
Farmington, KY
I like Sprite! It is light and refreshing. Very fizzy so you can't drink it to fast but I like that. It is delicious and goes will with anything. Definitely worth buying and will refer to others and will purchase again!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Sprite overall is great! Since it is a coke product, it's a little pricey but still not too bad especially with sales and coupons. I love the lemony taste and it tastes very light. It is not the best healthy wise though
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
I absolutely love Sprite lemon lime soda, it has an amazing unique taste, a great bubble to it and is way better than any lemon lime soda! It is a very great value and I would buy again! Also would recommend to others!!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Jacksonville, FL
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I've been drinking it since i was a kid. It's definitely the best soda that made without caffine and the most delicious. If you haven't tried sprite before then you definitely should!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?