Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Dania M.
Dania M.

These are perfect for the little ones so they don't over drink too much caffeine very adorable at Walmart I highly recommend these they are perfect for parties or houses that have little kids around you don't want drinking to much caffeine :)
Aratrika S.
Aratrika S.
Kolkata

The packaging is like any other canned drink, nothing too extravagant. It tastes fine, but not that amazing while compared to other canned drinks. I personally don't like the flavor much. It is cheap and value for money and is refreshing too.
Cátia M.
Cátia M.

é o melhor refrigerante sabor limão, contém bastante gosto não é tão adocicado quanto seus concorrentes que tem o mesmo sabor disponível. Gosto muito de Sprite por ter esse gostinho incomparável e por servir para acompanhar qualquer refeição!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Bethlehem, GA

I love Sprite for one it is great for when you have a stomach ache just take a few sips of a cold Sprite and it goes away. I have bought Sprite over and over because it is an awesome thirst quencher. It is very well priced and I recommend it.
Maxine G.
Maxine G.
Twentynine Palms, CA

Been around forever and still the most perfect soda! Caffeine free so even the kids can enjoy it. Also, it makes a great mixer with adult beverages. Store brand alternatives never can compete. IT is amazing and refreshing. We buy this often.
Chan B.
Chan B.
Grand Rapids, MI

Yum yum. Really good and light. Apparently, this is supposed to be like a super healthy soda so thats cool. Its clear so it doesn't stain stuff if you spill it everywhere like me. Overall, I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH

My husband only drinks clear soda and this is his choice of the two top companies. Crisp clean flavor. Readily available in any store and price is reasonable. Will continue to but for him and grandchildren as we avoid caffeine for them also.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Goshen Indiana

When I'm hot and I'm craving something refreshing my go to is an ice cold Sprite. This stuff is the best lemon lime soda it always hits the spot when I'm craving it. I always order Sprite anytime we got out to eat and they have coke products
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I mean is soda it's sweet and delicious and I really like carbonation in drinks so it's always great. Sprite is like the OG what I drank back in the dark days when my parents forbade caffeine and will always hold a special place in my heart
Casandra D.
Casandra D.

This is my favorite caffeine free soda! When you're trying to take care of yourself and cut out "junk food" this soda is a good cheat drink. It's nice and crisp that keeps hitting all the right sweet notes! It doesn't last long in my house!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now