Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Saundra M.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I don't really like giving my children dark sodas like Pepsi so I will give them this kind and they love it so much and sometimes they even get a little tired just drinking it me I would love it if it can run a bigger pack but smaller cans
Brittani O.
Brittani O.

Growing up, I drank sprite exclusively. Now, sprite is always my go-to when I'm going out somewhere special. Mostly because if I drink a dark colored soda I am destined to spill it on myself, but also because it's guaranteed to taste good.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC

Sprite is basically the only soda I drink (when I do drink sodas). It has a delicious and crisp taste. I'm usually not the one who buys soda in my family, but I do know at my local dollar general the 12 pack is often on sale for 3 for $10.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hanceville, AL

Sprite is absolutely amazing!! You can definitely taste the lemon lime flavor. It never leaves you thirsty. Whenever I have an upset stomach, Sprite helps settle it! Plus, it's caffeine free! I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA

Live the flavor. An if the kids want a soda this is my go to because hey live the flavor an the non caffeine is perfect. This is also my go to soda also. I love the crisp refreshing flavor. Just wish the price would be cheaper on all soda.
Tiffani J.
Tiffani J.

I like sprite sprite is good for my soul it makes me feel happy unlike coke and root beer therefore I should win the contest and I also like how it fizzes up when you pour it into the cup i also like the color of the can and how it blends.
Ellen T.
Ellen T.

In spite of discovering Sprite, I realized that Sprite is perfect for a spring sandwich salute. Of which I sadly started but never stopped. When you slowly sip Sprite with a spoon, you are sure to spend some sweet cash on some more Sprite.
Sharline A.
Sharline A.
Brewster, NY

Only soda that will actually quench my thirst. I've heard that it's healthier than other sodas that have color in it. I don't know if it true , but it's good I guess. I love soda and I come to notice I reach for Sprite more than any other.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX

Hands down favorite carbonated drink! I love the lemon lime sweet taste and the carbonation just pulls it all together! I drink a lot of these and I am definitely hooked! I love it because it has no caffeine so I can share it with my kids!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Ontario, Ca

Sprite is my favorite soda as a young girl my parents didn't want me drinking too many dark sodas so I was only able to drink Sprite and it kind of just stuck with me to this day I don't drink dark sodas and when I do they hurt my stomach
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now