Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I love sprite . Honestly it is one of the most refreshing soda's. These are great on a summer day. They taste great and looks great . You can use then for numerous things . I would get these and drink them whenever I can!😎
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Richmond, KY
I don't drink Sprite often but Every now and then so really enjoy having one. It is refreshing and just brightens up my day. I love the sweet taste but not overwhelmingly sweet taste. It is the perfect drink for a hot day!
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
I like the flavor of the Sprite plus I feel that when your stomach doesn't feel hope Sprite really helps and the price it's affordable, I don't feel like there should be change on the flavor and I will definitely buy again
Woodlyn B.
Woodlyn B.
I love this soda!! It's a lemon lime carbonated drink. It's very refreshing. It's a lot like Sierra Mist I honesty can't tell the difference. I normal prefer a darker soda such as Coke or dr.pepper. But I do like this soda
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Hernando, MS
Ah, Sprite. My favorite of the deadly carbonated sodas. I have always loved a good sprite after a choir concert, a long night out, or when my throat is just feeling like it needs to burn with the flames of lemon lime soda.
Micaela T.
Micaela T.
Arlington, VA
Sprite lemon lime soda is probably the best tasting carbonated drink I've ever tasted with it's slight lemon taste that's not to harsh and just the clear look of it with the bubbles that always interests me when I drink it
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Crisp and refreshing. Love the lemon lime flavor and this is my soda of choice on a hot day. They only thing I dislike is the intense carbonation...I think they could take it down just a smudge. Otherwise a perfect soda :)
Irene A.
Irene A.
Nipomo, CA
Can't go wrong with a Sprite. I don't feel as guilty when drinking it. I prefer Sprite over the other lemon sodas out there. I buy them on sale all the time. And those are the one I let my kids drink when they want a soda.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ
I really love this Soda because it's not strong like the others and helps when you have a upset stomach because it's carbonated, my favorite used to be Coca Cola but now I like Sprite more and it's less sugar, I think lol
Audrey U.
Audrey U.
Love this drink! After my kidney stone this is one of the only drinks I could have. I can't drink much of it but when I get to it's very enjoyable. Best served cold. I definitely would buy this drink at least once a week.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?