Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

Its good but taste like the original one to me. I ont like can sodas rather pick a plastic bottle. Wanted to trybit out because I never had lemon and lime together but I !mean it was good just taste the same. I would buy again but in plastic bottle
Priya L.
Priya L.

I love the lemon and lime flavor it gives it a different taste that you can't really pin point and decide. it met my expectations and i loved the packaging. will tell others to get it compared to other sprite bottles. i would buy it again for sure
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ

Sprite is one of my more favorite soda brands. It's not too strong but not too lite, just in the middle. It's not crazily expensive so it's good for big parties. I recommend spite over Coca Cola or Mountain Dew because its taste is so much better.
Ana K.
Ana K.
Memphis, TN

I love Sprite! I like how delicate it's flavor is, it compliments any meal without being too sweet. It's refreshing and best of all caffeine free! I am a fan!! It doesn't compare to all the knockoffs! It's worth it. I would recommend this product.
Evie B.
Evie B.
Puyallup, WA

Sprite has always satisfied my tastebuds to make a fruity and delicious carbonated soda taste in my mouth. If you enjoy Sierra Mist, 7-Up, Fresca, or things like Mist Twist, then Sprite is a great choice for you. I 10/10 recommend you to purchase.
Vittória G.
Vittória G.
Toronto, Ontario

I love sprite because reminds me of a juice but it tastes so much better! It has more of a natural flavour than a lot of other types of soda. And since I 'm a big fan of pop I always go with the ones that doesn't taste so much like cough medicine.
naiara g.
naiara g.

BEST THING EVER.AMO LA SPRITE LA VERDAD! LA COMPRO IEMPRE, ES SPUER REFRESCANTE, SACA LA SED Y ES MUY RICA, CON UN GUSTO NOTABLE A LIMON QUE ME VUELVE LOCA!! ME RE GSTA Y LA SUPER RECOMEIDNO AUNQUE SEA EN SU ENVASE PEQUEÑO, YO LA COMPRO SIEMPRE!!!
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Panama

smoking cold glass bottled sprite ..mmmhh.. yes i absolutely love it ! :D great on summer days so damn refreshing and sooooo much more gas than the plastic ones (which i dont love so much because they dont have as much gas as the glass bottle one)
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

Sprite is yummy and a great caffeine free drink. I really enjoy mixing my Sprite with some grenadine. I'll always grab a sprite to bring to school because even flat it tastes yummy. Although 7up is basically the same thing, I prefer to buy Sprite.
Isa W.
Isa W.
Lawrenceville, NJ

As a kid growing up I was more fond of the lemon-lime drinks then the standard cola. Sprite was always my go to request at the drive through and when I was able to get cans. Love Sprite's flavor better than other brands. Would recommend to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now