Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (73)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

This is my favorite soda since it is so refreshing and bubbly. I typically like lighter beverages and I love adding a lemon wedge to my Sprite - especially if it is a fountain pop! It is a great flavor over ice or straight from the can. It is also caffeine free!
Yazmin U.
Yazmin U.
Tucson, AZ

Always my go to soda when I'm feeling in the soda mood! I hardly drink soda but this is the only one I do drink. I love the flavors that come together to be Sprite this is always my top choice but of course at some restaurants there would have to be substitutes.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

I love the regular sprite. I always prefer cans as they are the perfect size and they do not run out of sparkles quickly. You can recycle them too. Not pricey at all, specially if bought from Cotsco or other retailer in a pack. I have it in my fridge very often.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

A lot more refreshing than any other soft drink, in my opinion. Really carbonated and has a lot of fizz, but I like that. I don't drink this often because soda isn't good for you, but on the rare occasion that I do, this is what I chose. Really has a nice taste.
Megan M.
Megan M.
California, Pennsylvania

Sprite is a great, clear soda that is awesome by itself and also great to pair with drink mixes or even to use as a mixer! ;) The flavor of the soda isn't super over powering. It's an affordable soda that can be found in grocery stories as well as gas stations!
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

amazing taste. ,, awsome packaging,, very tasteful / mouthwatering// fingerlickinh flavour. one off my favorite sdoas/ drinks.. absoloutely love and would deinately reccomesnd to a friend or to anyone. i will definately buy again. excuse any spelling mistakes..
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Pomona, CA

Super good flavor that I always end up going back to! My family is definitely a sprite type of family. We usually have ice chests full at family get- togethers! Super refreshing and leaves you wanting another can or cup! Love the new commercials out lately too!
Evelin F.
Evelin F.

Tiene demasiado gas aunque el sabor es muy bueno digerible y refresca. En lata es mejor ya que en bote de plástico le cambia el sabor y es mas fuerte el contenido de gas. recomendaría que le cambiaran la imagen a la lata ya que esta muy sencillo. calificacion 8
Summer P.
Summer P.
Rogers

Sprite just makes your craving go away. It is also why better for you than normal sodas. They have the best colors . I love that I have never been disappointed with the taste of sprite. I can leave for 45 mins and come back and my sprite will be just as good !!
Neca C.
Neca C.
Chino Hills, CA

Love sprite. Good for tummy aches, just let it out and get flat before drinking. I love the lemon taste to it, its just wonderful. Dont forget to try the other flavors as well! They have cherry now, which is pretty good in my opinion. I am forever a sprite fan!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now