BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
I absolutely love Sprite lemon lime soda, it has an amazing unique taste, a great bubble to it and is way better than any lemon lime soda! It is a very great value and I would buy again! Also would recommend to others!!
Sadie S.
Ogden, UT
Sprite is Phenomenal, it has great lemony limoney taste and is very easy to get. You can buy this at the gas station or any grocery store. I would recommend this if you love lime and lemon twist. I would buy this again.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
Sprite overall is great! Since it is a coke product, it's a little pricey but still not too bad especially with sales and coupons. I love the lemony taste and it tastes very light. It is not the best healthy wise though
Rachael K.
Saint Paul, NE
Love this drink, as do my kids! It's lightweight taste and lemon lime flavor make it so fun to drink! The assortment of sizes and prices make it easy to choose and the bright green container make it easily identifiable!
Brooke A.
Jacksonville, FL
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I've been drinking it since i was a kid. It's definitely the best soda that made without caffine and the most delicious. If you haven't tried sprite before then you definitely should!
Keela M.
Farmington, KY
I like Sprite! It is light and refreshing. Very fizzy so you can't drink it to fast but I like that. It is delicious and goes will with anything. Definitely worth buying and will refer to others and will purchase again!
Veronica F.
Delicious! I used to share a sprite with my grandpa after dinner. Always a satisfying sweet treat. They went alittle over board with the carbonation. They have room for improvement. To much sugar. I would recommend it.
Sprite is another very popular carbonated drink. It has this fresh lemon flavor that tastes so good. I would rather love it the way it is because this is the actual taste that really like. I would love to recommend it.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I remember when I was younger my father would always give me Sprite if I had the flu or stomach ache. So till this day I always drink this if I'm not feeling well. I would recommend to others it's a great tasting soda!
Harley H.
Manteca, CA
This is like a classic and it helps actually wake me up sometimes. To me it's not a harsh soda and it doesn't make you sick. I would definitely recommend it plus recommend mixing it with other drinks to give it a kick.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?