Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Chandler B.
Chandler B.
Grand Rapids, MI

Yum yum. Really good and light. Apparently, this is supposed to be like a super healthy soda so thats cool. Its clear so it doesn't stain stuff if you spill it everywhere like me. Overall, I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend.
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
Preston, CT

Sprite is a common brand for us to purchase. I like having done of the cabs in the cabinet in my bar in case someone prefers a certain drink. Also whenever anyone in my family is not feeling well we all would prefer Sprite over anything else
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH

My husband only drinks clear soda and this is his choice of the two top companies. Crisp clean flavor. Readily available in any store and price is reasonable. Will continue to but for him and grandchildren as we avoid caffeine for them also.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Gadsden, AL

Sprite is great if you love soda but don't want your teeth to be stained! it also in non-caffeinated for those who would like to stay away from caffeine. I would say it a must at a party and undoubtingly the best lemon-lime soda that exist.
Casandra D.
Casandra D.

This is my favorite caffeine free soda! When you're trying to take care of yourself and cut out "junk food" this soda is a good cheat drink. It's nice and crisp that keeps hitting all the right sweet notes! It doesn't last long in my house!
Love it. One of my favorite drinks, and will always will be. It does meet my expectations in terms of flavor.

I usually buy it alongside coke. It's a great drink, and I recommend it to anyone who likes lemon and lime. It has a great flavor!

Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.

I love this for tummy aches and just drinking it whenever I want soda pop. I don't really drink soda, but this is one of my go tos. It's quite refreshing and it has more uses to it than just drinking it. You could make ice pops with it too!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I mean is soda it's sweet and delicious and I really like carbonation in drinks so it's always great. Sprite is like the OG what I drank back in the dark days when my parents forbade caffeine and will always hold a special place in my heart
Monica R.
Monica R.
Whittier , Ca

Sprite is good, that is usually the sofa I get if I go to restaurant or just asked to pick a soda. People say dark soda are bad for you so I stick to sprite. I would buy again I always buy sprite :) idk anyone who would say sprite is nasty.
Saundra M.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I don't really like giving my children dark sodas like Pepsi so I will give them this kind and they love it so much and sometimes they even get a little tired just drinking it me I would love it if it can run a bigger pack but smaller cans
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?