Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ

Sprite is one of my more favorite soda brands. It's not too strong but not too lite, just in the middle. It's not crazily expensive so it's good for big parties. I recommend spite over Coca Cola or Mountain Dew because its taste is so much better.
naiara g.
naiara g.

BEST THING EVER.AMO LA SPRITE LA VERDAD! LA COMPRO IEMPRE, ES SPUER REFRESCANTE, SACA LA SED Y ES MUY RICA, CON UN GUSTO NOTABLE A LIMON QUE ME VUELVE LOCA!! ME RE GSTA Y LA SUPER RECOMEIDNO AUNQUE SEA EN SU ENVASE PEQUEÑO, YO LA COMPRO SIEMPRE!!!
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite for me is like ginger ale, it is like Mountain Dew, just the option I go to when I want something from the soft drink family but not completely. Diving into hard-core soda. Would recommend to friends before pepsi, Coke or other soda brands.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY

Crisp and clean. Perfect for mixing to make fun summer punches. I like that it doesn't have caffeine so I will sometimes give it to my young nephews when they're asking for special soda but I want to avoid the double whammy of sugar and caffeine.
Jhordin A.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI

Fun fizz and great flavor! Plus it's great for a stomach ache. Affordable in my opinion. I have been buying this for yeArs. Tastes especially good with crushed ice. I would recommend this to anyone ! Super great taste but it's not sour it's sweet
Alina S.
Alina S.

this is the best soda out there. crisp taste, amazing flavor, and helps with things like stomach aches and nausea. pairs well with all the foods. met and exceeded expectations. they carry it everywhere so its really easy to get. will buy forever.
Chandler, AZ

The classic Sprite has been my favorite drink for as long as I can remember. Its lemon-lime taste makes it stand out from other common soda tastes. The packaging also differs from other companies and is easily available at stores and restaurants!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL

I'm a long time fan of Sprite! There's no other brand that tastes as freshly lemon-lime as they do. I buy it over store brand as much as I can afford to. Definitely recommend to people who are looking for a caffeine-free freshly fizzy experience.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA

This is my first favorite thing in life. As far as sodas go. I have been drinking this since I was a little girl. When I am not feeling well I always run to Walmart and get some and sip while relaxing. It is so refreshing I just can't get enough.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX

One of my fav fav sodas !! I can literally drink this all day!! I love the flavor of this !! My dad works for Coca Cola so I always have this in my Fridge !!! Some people say serria mist is the same but I don't think so , sprite defff has my vote
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now