Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Liz V.
Liz V.

Love sprite! Who doesn't? I drank this during my pregnancy since I had morning sickness I couldn't keep anything down but sprite and also since Ithe has no caffeine it was a perfect choice. Can find it anywhere and mixes well with other drinks
Kayleen H.
Kayleen H.
Charleston, SC

It's Sprite -- you get exactly what's expected. A refreshing, light beverage to go with any meal, mix with just about anything, and it'll help settle your stomach. You can buy it anywhere, it's reasonably priced, and the quality is consistent.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA

This stuff is classic. Usually I drink it as is, but I also frequently use it as a mixer with alcohol. Fun fact: if you mix it with Kinky or Hypnotiq, it tastes like skittles! My only complaint is that it has no caffeine (I'm kind of addicted)
julie b.
julie b.
Lady Lake, FL

A classic ! Obviously very sugary but really nice for once in the while sweet drink. I always love the taste of a Sprite when it's nicely chilled and I want something by the pool I will always have some aside for family gathering or barbecue.
Vondah B.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA

Overall my absolute favorite soda. It's a great soda with few calories but still has an amazing lemon lime flavor. Also I drink these when I have stomach aches and my stomach aches normally go away. Can be found at Walmart, Kroger, and publix
Dania M.
Dania M.

These are perfect for the little ones so they don't over drink too much caffeine very adorable at Walmart I highly recommend these they are perfect for parties or houses that have little kids around you don't want drinking to much caffeine :)
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Bloomington, IN

Refreshing, and can't be beat when the upset stomach rolls around. Very crisp and refreshing, with flashy packaging. It's the best lemon lime soda out there. This drink is one of my favorites and is great when you have the lemon lime craving.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Bethlehem , GA

I love Sprite for one it is great for when you have a stomach ache just take a few sips of a cold Sprite and it goes away. I have bought Sprite over and over because it is an awesome thirst quencher. It is very well priced and I recommend it.
Chandler B.
Chandler B.
Grand Rapids, MI

Yum yum. Really good and light. Apparently, this is supposed to be like a super healthy soda so thats cool. Its clear so it doesn't stain stuff if you spill it everywhere like me. Overall, I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend.
Maxine G.
Maxine G.
Twentynin Plm, CA

Been around forever and still the most perfect soda! Caffeine free so even the kids can enjoy it. Also, it makes a great mixer with adult beverages. Store brand alternatives never can compete. IT is amazing and refreshing. We buy this often.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?