Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.

As someone who gets upset stomaches often, I find that Sprite offers decent short-term relief. I don't drink it regularly, but I do keep it around in case I find myself not feeling so hot. In my opinion, it is the most refreshing soda on the market.
jessica h.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA

i always try and have a bottle of sprite in my house because not only does it taste very good, but i found that is helps really well with upset stomach; i love that the packaging because it is clear so that you can see exactly what you are drinking!
Akiera J.
Akiera J.
Richmond, VA

Whenever I am eating fast food, which I d seldom, I always get this drink. Personally, I prefer this over Sierra Mist because it tastes better. It is very affordable and rarely loses fizz. I am a repeated consumer and I would buy this again forever.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Lorain, OH

Yum! Great option for a lighter soda, especially for someone who isn't a heavy soda drinker. Sprite is an absolute classic and mixes great with other drinks. If you have a picky kid or are thinking of sodas to buy for a party,
Sprite is a must-have.
Aaliyah J.
Aaliyah J.

I love Sprite, it is one of my favorite sodas in the world. Yes, yes Sprite did meet expectations if not there would've only been 1 star. Very affordable not expensive at all. I'm a repeat consumer and would defiantly recommend this brand to others.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
minneapolis, mn

Ive always been a sprite fan even as a child. I think it goes well almost any time and especially when I have an upset stomach. I also love using sprite as a chaser with alcohol on the weekends, some times sprite zero if I want to watch my calories.
Jacque C.
Jacque C.

sprite is delicious and I like that it isn't carbonated so i feel less guilty drinking it. i am a repeat consumer. The flavor is good, you cant go wrong with lemon lime. No room for improvement its too good. I would recommend for lemon lime lovers.
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN

I love Sprite. You can mix it with anything like a punch. You can drink it when you have a stomach ache. There isn't any caffeine in it either so it's great for little kids! Everyone loves Sprite & most people know that it helps with stomach aches!
Katrine R.
Katrine R.
Rockland

What I like most about sprite is the fact that it's refreshing, bubbly and sweet without the heavy feeling I usually get from drinking pop. Plus, the lemon lime taste is perfectly dosed, so it's really refreshing when it's cold on a hot summer day.
Cassandre N.
Cassandre N.
Montreal

I like it. I think it's a bit less sweet than 7up. It's always good with pizza, candys, or even rasberry vodka. I wouldn't improve it and it is affordable. It has a ok value, because it is a world-wide brand. I would definetely buy it again!!!!!!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now