Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.

I love this for tummy aches and just drinking it whenever I want soda pop. I don't really drink soda, but this is one of my go tos. It's quite refreshing and it has more uses to it than just drinking it. You could make ice pops with it too!
Monica R.
Monica R.
Whittier , Ca

Sprite is good, that is usually the sofa I get if I go to restaurant or just asked to pick a soda. People say dark soda are bad for you so I stick to sprite. I would buy again I always buy sprite :) idk anyone who would say sprite is nasty.
Love it. One of my favorite drinks, and will always will be. It does meet my expectations in terms of flavor.

I usually buy it alongside coke. It's a great drink, and I recommend it to anyone who likes lemon and lime. It has a great flavor!

Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I mean is soda it's sweet and delicious and I really like carbonation in drinks so it's always great. Sprite is like the OG what I drank back in the dark days when my parents forbade caffeine and will always hold a special place in my heart
Ellen T.
Ellen T.

In spite of discovering Sprite, I realized that Sprite is perfect for a spring sandwich salute. Of which I sadly started but never stopped. When you slowly sip Sprite with a spoon, you are sure to spend some sweet cash on some more Sprite.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

This is the one soda that I drink most often. It's good at room temperature but when it's had time to sit in the refrigerator, the carbonation goes into overdrive. The lemon lime flavor is not overpowering. It's like a crisp, citrus burst.
Saundra M.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I don't really like giving my children dark sodas like Pepsi so I will give them this kind and they love it so much and sometimes they even get a little tired just drinking it me I would love it if it can run a bigger pack but smaller cans
Christina G.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC

Sprite is basically the only soda I drink (when I do drink sodas). It has a delicious and crisp taste. I'm usually not the one who buys soda in my family, but I do know at my local dollar general the 12 pack is often on sale for 3 for $10.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA

Live the flavor. An if the kids want a soda this is my go to because hey live the flavor an the non caffeine is perfect. This is also my go to soda also. I love the crisp refreshing flavor. Just wish the price would be cheaper on all soda.
Tiffani J.
Tiffani J.

I like sprite sprite is good for my soul it makes me feel happy unlike coke and root beer therefore I should win the contest and I also like how it fizzes up when you pour it into the cup i also like the color of the can and how it blends.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now