Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Atglen, PA
My favorite drink to have at any BBQ. No one can go wrong with it. It's so much better than coke, Pepsi, etc. I buy this for any event, even with buying multiple bottles, it's still the first drink to go which is very crazy!
Danial B.
Danial B.
Manitowoc, WI
This is my all time favorite soda. It is perfect in the summer time! I buy it all the time. I doesn't need any improvements it is a good value drink. It also comes in other flavored. I would definitely repurchase this again.
This is honestly my favorite soda literally tastes amazing and it's just super addicting once I drink some I want more in my opinion I love sprite way more than any other brand I will continue to buy It till I'm old and grey
Angel W.
Angel W.
Oh my gosh there was no it's totally my favorite like no doubt about it it's really cheap especially for like one. the whole pack is like five dollars or something for 12 inside of it like it's my favorite soft drink ever!!!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
I love Sprite but like who doesn't? It's a kid & adult friendly drink. Well except for the sugar but that's what diets for. It's a soda that's easy to like. Almost everybody does. I don't know one person who doesn't like it.
Isamar L.
Isamar L.
Omg sprite is a classic I'm not really much of a soda person but once in a while i love a sprite its refreshing i love the lemon lime taste its a perfect combination always been affordable and i like that its caffeine free .
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't have soda too often but when I do I'll usually go for a Sprite. It's nice and refreshing and it doesn't make me feel as gross as other sodas that are too sugary do. It costs what a regular soda costs so inexpensive.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Niles, IL
Sprite is nice. I used to love it as a kid and still like it but I'm more of a Pepsi person. Sprite tastes good when you mix or with grenadine and make a kiddy cocktail but I'm just not that much of a Sprite person anymore.
Estrella T.
Estrella T.
One of my favorite drinks! I love Sprite! I am a repeat customer. I like to drink this on long trips because it helps me with my tummy aches. It is very affordable. I recommend this drink because it has a great crisp taste!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Kettering, OH
this has to be one of my favorite drinks by far. the carbonation is delicious, it makes me feel better any time im sick. I could only drink this while I was pregnant. I had a hard time tolerating much and its just the best.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?