BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Atglen, PA
My favorite drink to have at any BBQ. No one can go wrong with it. It's so much better than coke, Pepsi, etc. I buy this for any event, even with buying multiple bottles, it's still the first drink to go which is very crazy!
Angel W.
Angel W.
Oh my gosh there was no it's totally my favorite like no doubt about it it's really cheap especially for like one. the whole pack is like five dollars or something for 12 inside of it like it's my favorite soft drink ever!!!
Danial B.
Danial B.
Manitowoc, WI
This is my all time favorite soda. It is perfect in the summer time! I buy it all the time. I doesn't need any improvements it is a good value drink. It also comes in other flavored. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC
I don't drink a lot of soda, but when I do Sprite is my go-to. The 8 oz. cans are the perfect size, and the light color of the drink means it won't stain my teeth. This is a classic beverage for when you want a little treat!
Estrella T.
Estrella T.
One of my favorite drinks! I love Sprite! I am a repeat customer. I like to drink this on long trips because it helps me with my tummy aches. It is very affordable. I recommend this drink because it has a great crisp taste!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Kettering, OH
this has to be one of my favorite drinks by far. the carbonation is delicious, it makes me feel better any time im sick. I could only drink this while I was pregnant. I had a hard time tolerating much and its just the best.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't have soda too often but when I do I'll usually go for a Sprite. It's nice and refreshing and it doesn't make me feel as gross as other sodas that are too sugary do. It costs what a regular soda costs so inexpensive.
Isamar L.
Isamar L.
Omg sprite is a classic I'm not really much of a soda person but once in a while i love a sprite its refreshing i love the lemon lime taste its a perfect combination always been affordable and i like that its caffeine free .
Allison S.
Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA
Sprite is my go to clear soda. Whoever says Sprite is like Sierra Mist is crazy because Sprite is 1000 times better. It's sweeter and taste better. I will always be buying this with my Coke Zero. It's refreshing and amazing
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Niles, IL
Sprite is nice. I used to love it as a kid and still like it but I'm more of a Pepsi person. Sprite tastes good when you mix or with grenadine and make a kiddy cocktail but I'm just not that much of a Sprite person anymore.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?