Add a Photo

Photos (75)
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO

Sprite is not only a refreshing drink on its own, it's also a great mixer for other drinks. I buy it frequently to use in recipes for punch, sangria, and other drinks. My young cousins love it when I use it in Shirley Temples around the holidays.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

Like many college students, this is definitely one of my go to drinks during studying. I love the lemon lime flavor and it does make me feel so motivated and determined. It's just a pretty fantastic carbonated drink that my family buys packs of.
Timothy J.
Timothy J.

MY favorite hands down drink is a spirt, I always get a sprint when i am out dinning or when I'm in the drive thru line. I love sprit it settles my stomach and i love the lemon lime flavors its my favorite drink of all time hands down for sure.
T'Keyah R.
T'Keyah R.

Sprite is always a thirst quencher. Before I started of dark sodas I loved and still do love Sprite. Just like any other soda it's pretty reasonably priced. Sprite always keep up with the trends so I'm sure they'll always sell. I recommend this.
April F.
April F.
Oak Grove, MO

Sprite is a great option for soda drinkers it is caffeine free which is great and I don't mind my kids drinking a pop now and then since it isn't getting them dependant on caffeine. I recommend this pop to anyone it tastes great and extra fizzy!
Jonasha C.
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA

I love sprite. Sprite is amazing and refreshing drink, greatalternative to other soda drinks very lite on taste and lovethat lime taste was well good value great price and packaging as well. I like to drink it solo and mix it with drinks as well
kara s.
kara s.
Gray, ME

Sprite is that refreshing soda, that doesn't leave you feeling the bloating and fullness you get from drinking a dark soda. I get this when I want to have a light, flavorful drink that isn't going to ruin my meal. Gets you just the right amount.
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA

Sprite is a caffeine free soda, which is a big deal if you gave up caffeine but still want a bubbly beverage every once and a while.

It's a good lime taste and I feel like it's consistent between can, bottle, or fountain which is a hard concept.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

A classic. You know the drill, fresh lemon and sweet flavor, a punch of soda in your mouth. Definitely an all time favorite. Don't give the 5 stars because it's soda, guys, drink them in moderation because that's a whole lot of sugar in one can.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kent, WA

A delicious light citrus soda without caffeine. It is great on a hot day and wonderful to mix into a fruit punch. It is nice when we want a light but refreshing beverage. It is delicious to lighten holiday egg nog. It creates an eggnog spritzer.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now