BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
I really love this Soda because it's not strong like the others and helps when you have a upset stomach because it's carbonated, my favorite used to be Coca Cola but now I like Sprite more and it's less sugar, I think lol
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
Love Sprite— definitely my soda of choice. Light, refreshing, and caffeine-free. I always want less sugar in my sodas, but I know that results in a drastic reduction in flavor. So when I want a soda, I reach for a Sprite!
Audrey U.
Love this drink! After my kidney stone this is one of the only drinks I could have. I can't drink much of it but when I get to it's very enjoyable. Best served cold. I definitely would buy this drink at least once a week.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
I love sprite is just so light and the flavor isnjust delicious! I love also the pricing! I always like to have my meals with some little sprite and a glass of cold watter its just very refreshing :) Specially in summer!
Bint A.
This a very light and refreshing soda if you haven't tried it. I prefer Mist Twist because of the taste and it's caffeine free. It tastes very good. I would recommend this instead of something heavier like coke or Pepsi.
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
This flavor reminds me of Cali maybe because i've tried it there for the first time , refreshing taste mind blowing flavor nice packaging easy to open and recycle i would buy it again for sure and recommend to my friends
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
I absolutely love Sprite lemon lime soda, it has an amazing unique taste, a great bubble to it and is way better than any lemon lime soda! It is a very great value and I would buy again! Also would recommend to others!!
reegan r.
Lake City, FL
I absolutely love sprite, it's great for when you're sick, or even when you just want a cold soft drink. Incredible amount of flavor and it goes higher than my expectations! i will definitely continue to purchase Sprite
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
I love soda, but sometimes the dark pops don't settle well with me. Sprite is refreshing and light and does not have that effect on me. It's affordable and easy to find at most stores. One of my favorite sodas to drink!
Brooke A.
Jacksonville, FL
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. I've been drinking it since i was a kid. It's definitely the best soda that made without caffine and the most delicious. If you haven't tried sprite before then you definitely should!
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?