Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Ozark, MO

Love Sprite! It has so many purposes! It's great to settle upset stomachs and it's my go to for making mix drinks. It has always met expectations and I feel it beats out all of its competitors. Will be picking some up next time we go to the store!
Camryn T.
Camryn T.

This soda is delicious! My favorite "go-to" soda when I get a craving for carbination. I also started making mixed drinks with it. Vibrant packaging makes it easy to spot in the store. Also- Great price! The only soda I will buy by the case! LOVE!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Barnett, MO

I love Sprite. It is a nice change from the typical cola flavored soda I tend to drink. Sprite is my go to drink when I am sick, always helps me feel better. Also Sprite is great for mixing with other flavors. I enjoy that Sprite is caffeine free.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

I love Sprite! It is so refreshing and light, unlike most other sodas. There is no caffeine in it, which is great if you are looking for a tasty alternative to water or coffee without all the caffeine and calories. I would definitely buy it again!
Tierra B.
Tierra B.

Sprite is my favorite drink from Coke . Its very thirst quenching whents on ice lol. sprite is the best lemon lime soda that's out there. I love sprite because you can barely taste the lime. The value is pretty cheap .And I will always buy sprite.
Isa W.
Isa W.
Lawrenceville, NJ

As a kid growing up I was more fond of the lemon-lime drinks then the standard cola. Sprite was always my go to request at the drive through and when I was able to get cans. Love Sprite's flavor better than other brands. Would recommend to others.
Randy C.
Randy C.

This is by far the second best soda ever made. the best part about Sprite is that it does not contain any caffeine. So kids can also have it with without getting high off caffeine. However, that doesn't mean they won't get a little high off sugar.
Ana K.
Ana K.
Memphis, TN

I love Sprite! I like how delicate it's flavor is, it compliments any meal without being too sweet. It's refreshing and best of all caffeine free! I am a fan!! It doesn't compare to all the knockoffs! It's worth it. I would recommend this product.
Amina A.
Amina A.
Decatur, GA

Sometimes sprite can help with a stomachache and I absolutely love it because of that. I don't think it needs room for improvement and it has good value. It has a good lemon and lime flavor. It has a good flavor and I would recommend it to others.
naiara g.
naiara g.

BEST THING EVER.AMO LA SPRITE LA VERDAD! LA COMPRO IEMPRE, ES SPUER REFRESCANTE, SACA LA SED Y ES MUY RICA, CON UN GUSTO NOTABLE A LIMON QUE ME VUELVE LOCA!! ME RE GSTA Y LA SUPER RECOMEIDNO AUNQUE SEA EN SU ENVASE PEQUEÑO, YO LA COMPRO SIEMPRE!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now