Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Fall River

Not one of my favorite soft drinks on the planet. The packaging and coloring are nice. I like it better than other lemon lime sodas and the flavor is good. Again, I'm more of a Coke person and only but sprite when absolutely needed for a party
Andrei D.
Andrei D.
Cincinnati, OH

Most carbonated soft drinks leave you feeling bloated, but sprite does not. It actually leaves you feeling refreshed. Whenever I go out and I have the option of sprite I never hesitate to order a glass. I would always recommend this to anyone.
Vondah B.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA

Overall my absolute favorite soda. It's a great soda with few calories but still has an amazing lemon lime flavor. Also I drink these when I have stomach aches and my stomach aches normally go away. Can be found at Walmart, Kroger, and publix
Dania M.
Dania M.

These are perfect for the little ones so they don't over drink too much caffeine very adorable at Walmart I highly recommend these they are perfect for parties or houses that have little kids around you don't want drinking to much caffeine :)
julie b.
julie b.
Lady Lake, FL

A classic ! Obviously very sugary but really nice for once in the while sweet drink. I always love the taste of a Sprite when it's nicely chilled and I want something by the pool I will always have some aside for family gathering or barbecue.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Bloomington, IN

Refreshing, and can't be beat when the upset stomach rolls around. Very crisp and refreshing, with flashy packaging. It's the best lemon lime soda out there. This drink is one of my favorites and is great when you have the lemon lime craving.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Bethlehem , GA

I love Sprite for one it is great for when you have a stomach ache just take a few sips of a cold Sprite and it goes away. I have bought Sprite over and over because it is an awesome thirst quencher. It is very well priced and I recommend it.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH

My husband only drinks clear soda and this is his choice of the two top companies. Crisp clean flavor. Readily available in any store and price is reasonable. Will continue to but for him and grandchildren as we avoid caffeine for them also.
Joyce M.
Joyce M.
Preston, CT

Sprite is a common brand for us to purchase. I like having done of the cabs in the cabinet in my bar in case someone prefers a certain drink. Also whenever anyone in my family is not feeling well we all would prefer Sprite over anything else
Chan B.
Chan B.
Grand Rapids, MI

Yum yum. Really good and light. Apparently, this is supposed to be like a super healthy soda so thats cool. Its clear so it doesn't stain stuff if you spill it everywhere like me. Overall, I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now