Add a Photo

Photos (67)
member-fba24301e
member-fba24301e
Raleigh, NC

Nice and awesome with the branding. But it is soda so it's not healthy whatsoever. It is affordable and have bought this product multiple times. Good product. Always great for game day or anytime. I would buy this product again since it's nice and great value.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI

Sprite is my favorite Lemon-Lime Soda! It has an equal mix of lemon and lime flavors, and the refreshing factor is off the charts. The mini cans are my favorite - I get the flavor and sensation of Sprite without all the sugar of a huge ginormous can or bottle!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love drinking this stuff when I am sick, really helps me feel better and I the carbonation and lemon lime flavor is always refreshing. I love the packaging and style of the cans. I plan on repurchasing again in the future, and would recommend this to others!
Julia A.
Julia A.
Trondheim

This soda is very good and its one of my favorits because it has a very natural taste and its not very heavy as the other ones are. Its not expenxive at all and i buy it every week or so, and like i said iots one of my favorites and i recommend it to everyone.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Easton, MD

I don't drink Sprite very much because I find it to be a little too strongly carbonated for my taste. However I will say that it is the most refreshing soda I regularly enjoy. It tastes much better than other lemon-lime sodas because it isn't as sickly-sweet.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY

I love Sprite, I always have it in my refrigerator.
It is so refreshing and doesn't have that dark color
added to it. There is nothing that compares to the
taste of a cold sprite, it is definitely one of my
favorite sodas and I recommend all of you to try it.
Meethu C.
Meethu C.
Warner Robins, GA

Good soda, I like it, pretty strong lemon lime flavor but not overwhelming, usually nicely carbonated. It's my go to soda if my stomach is feeling a bit funky or I'm feeling nauseous. I usually keep it on hand for long car rides. Good flavor, would recommend.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.

This drink is soo good. It is refreshing and delicious at the same time. The packaging is great as you can recycle it and it matches the flavor very well. This does have a lot of sugar though so I wouldn't buy it too often but great for days out at the park.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC

Sprite has always been one of my favorite soda! It's lemon-lime taste is always so refreshing. It has always been my choice in soda when I think I need something fizzy and delicious. It's always great as a mixer and I often use it when making sangria at home!
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV

Sprite is always the refreshing choice of carbonated beverage for me. It can be a little sweet for my taste now that I'm drinking way more water, but I still love it on ice after a hot summer day in Nevada. Love that it has no caffeine either. Kind of a plus!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now