BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not the biggest fan of lemon and lime mixed together so I'm going to have to give this product 3 stars! It doesn't taste horrible , just not my cup of tea . Nice packaging though ! I'd still totally recommend this others !
Makenzie O.
Makenzie O.
Irving, TX
This is not my favorite drink because my family has always used this as an upset stomach reliever. But it is a favorite with the kiddos no matter what they feel like! Affordable, refreshing, and tasty. We will always buy this!
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.
My go to drink at all times. I stopped drinking dark pop and stick to this as I hate sierra mist. It's easy to come by and delicious when cold. I always have at my house so if my guest don't like it I usually have kool aid lol
Charca M.
Charca M.
This is so refreshing and it actually quenches my thirst. I usually drink this at work whenever I feel sleepy or when I need a little energy boost. I would definitely buy it over and over again. I buy it in boxes and bottles.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
Sprite is definitely a refreshing drink, especially when paired with ice. These are a hit for cookouts, parties, or even movie nights. The only downside is the after taste, it leaves an overpowering sweet taste in your mouth.
Adriana Z.
Adriana Z.
Medley, FL
So so refreshing, i love the lemon flavor, and with food...omg it's great!!!!!, i recommend it, but no the light version, i don't like it too much. it doesnt compares with others, well...i like 7-up too, but this is delicious
Angel W.
Angel W.
Oh my gosh there was no it's totally my favorite like no doubt about it it's really cheap especially for like one. the whole pack is like five dollars or something for 12 inside of it like it's my favorite soft drink ever!!!
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC
I don't drink a lot of soda, but when I do Sprite is my go-to. The 8 oz. cans are the perfect size, and the light color of the drink means it won't stain my teeth. This is a classic beverage for when you want a little treat!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
I love Sprite but like who doesn't? It's a kid & adult friendly drink. Well except for the sugar but that's what diets for. It's a soda that's easy to like. Almost everybody does. I don't know one person who doesn't like it.
This is honestly my favorite soda literally tastes amazing and it's just super addicting once I drink some I want more in my opinion I love sprite way more than any other brand I will continue to buy It till I'm old and grey
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?