Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Allendale, MI

I love sprite! I always get this when at restaurants. I am a repeat consumer of sprite for sure because you can never go wrong with it! The packaging is nice and tells you exactly what is in it and what it is. I would recommend to others for sure!!!
Jonnie P.
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, Ga

This is a great soda. It's great for mixing drinks. My kids love this product too. I don't mind giving this to them occasionally because it's caffeine free. I good for when your sick. It calms the stomach. I love it with cherry or vanilla flavoring.
Lauren D.

Sprite is my favorite soda when I haven't been feeling good. It is easy on your stomach, but provides the carbonation and flavor you need. I love that it is caffeine free, so its a great drink to enjoy later in the evenings, so you won't be kept up.
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Woodland Hills, CA

Mmmmmmmmmmm! When I want something refreshing, bubbly and citrusy then I definitely go for a can of sprite. It's flavor is so fresh. It satisfies my sweet tooth while not prompting me to grab a glass of water because I'm thirsty - it really quenches
Lucia B.
Lucia B.

La sprite es la mejor soda con gusto a limon! es super refrescante y siempre supera mis espectativas. Me encanta y la tomo siempre que tengo sed, a cualquier hora. Es super accesible ya que no es cara. La compro siempre y la voy a seguir comprando .
Natasha G.
Natasha G.

Super yummy and refreshing beverage; great taste and look; packing is very sleek and eye catching and also classic; drink definitely met my expectations and was very affordable. It's a great drink overall and great to pair with a sandwich and chips.
April K.
April K.

How can I not give sprite 5 stars? It's the drink of my childhood. It's sweet but not overpowering and has that distinct soda taste without tasting like it was made in a lab. The bubbles are nice and I'm really into the new ads with rappers on them.
Rina B.
Rina B.

Sprite is actually my favourite soda. When I was younger I used to have stomach problems and my mum would always give me sprite and it actually cures it. I don't always drink soft drink because it's not healthy but when I do sprite is my go-to drink
Faith H.
Faith H.
Tucson, AZ

Sprite is amazing. I love the taste and the packaging is amazing. The Sprite is worth every cent on purchasing it. I think Sprite exceed my expectations. The flavor is so rich and bubbly, and I love the lemon lime taste. I would buy again and again.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I prefer sierra mist over sprite but I normally drink it when I'm at like a fast food restaurant majority of the time eating a burger I love sparkling mineral water so this kind of gives me that kind of vibe I love love love lemon lime flavored soda
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now