Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kitana R.
Kitana R.
Shawnee, KS

I love Sprite. It's not my all-time favorite soda, but if i'm wanting something light, but still crisp and tasteful, i'll get a Sprite. Sometimes I'll add a shot of vanilla flavoring. I love how it's caffeine free and I'll continue to drink it.
Biong B.
Biong B.
West Des Moines, IA

Light, crisp flavor. Perfect refrigerated, and great anytime of the day. Not very expensive, and great for parties. Only thing that I can be picky about is the after taste. It has sort of a 'preservitavey' after taste, but it's very subtle. 4/5
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Charleston, WV

Sprite is very good. It doesn't have caffeine in it. I have bought it several times in the past. I wouldn't really say it needed any improvement . It's very affordable. I recommend it to others who like to drink soda that doesn't have caffeine.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC

I LOVE Sprite. It's hands down my favorite soda and none of the other copy-cat brands can compare. I am not a big soda drinker so when I want something carbonated and sweet, this is what I grab. I love how light it is and the flavor is perfect.
Ester M.
Ester M.
Columbus, OH

I usually drink this during the summer. It really does quench my thirst. Very affordable and has no caffeine which is great!! I think this soda is perfect and you can really taste the lemon- lime flavor. It's a great soda and I will always buy.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Plano, TX

This is hands down my favorite soda. It is crisp and refreshing and there is nothing more I crave on a really hot day than an ice cold can of Sprite. It has a more recognizable lemon-lime taste than any other competitor like 7up or Sierra Mist.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI

I prefer Sprite to other lemon-lime sodas because of its crisp, refreshing flavor. I think the packaging is very appropriate. It costs about the same as any other soda. As mentioned before, the flavor does not compare to other lemon-lime sodas.
Kayleen H.
Kayleen H.
Charleston, SC

It's Sprite -- you get exactly what's expected. A refreshing, light beverage to go with any meal, mix with just about anything, and it'll help settle your stomach. You can buy it anywhere, it's reasonably priced, and the quality is consistent.
Andrei D.
Andrei D.
Cincinnati, OH

Most carbonated soft drinks leave you feeling bloated, but sprite does not. It actually leaves you feeling refreshed. Whenever I go out and I have the option of sprite I never hesitate to order a glass. I would always recommend this to anyone.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA

This stuff is classic. Usually I drink it as is, but I also frequently use it as a mixer with alcohol. Fun fact: if you mix it with Kinky or Hypnotiq, it tastes like skittles! My only complaint is that it has no caffeine (I'm kind of addicted)
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?