BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Alicia G.
Niles, IL
Sprite is nice. I used to love it as a kid and still like it but I'm more of a Pepsi person. Sprite tastes good when you mix or with grenadine and make a kiddy cocktail but I'm just not that much of a Sprite person anymore.
Micaela T.
Arlington, VA
Sprite lemon lime soda is probably the best tasting carbonated drink I've ever tasted with it's slight lemon taste that's not to harsh and just the clear look of it with the bubbles that always interests me when I drink it
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
Ah, Sprite. My favorite of the deadly carbonated sodas. I have always loved a good sprite after a choir concert, a long night out, or when my throat is just feeling like it needs to burn with the flames of lemon lime soda.
Rosa S.
I like the flavor of the Sprite plus I feel that when your stomach doesn't feel hope Sprite really helps and the price it's affordable, I don't feel like there should be change on the flavor and I will definitely buy again
Irene A.
Nipomo, CA
Can't go wrong with a Sprite. I don't feel as guilty when drinking it. I prefer Sprite over the other lemon sodas out there. I buy them on sale all the time. And those are the one I let my kids drink when they want a soda.
Woodlyn B.
I love this soda!! It's a lemon lime carbonated drink. It's very refreshing. It's a lot like Sierra Mist I honesty can't tell the difference. I normal prefer a darker soda such as Coke or dr.pepper. But I do like this soda
Lauren P.
Crisp and refreshing. Love the lemon lime flavor and this is my soda of choice on a hot day. They only thing I dislike is the intense carbonation...I think they could take it down just a smudge. Otherwise a perfect soda :)
Brianna R.
Richmond, KY
I don't drink Sprite often but Every now and then so really enjoy having one. It is refreshing and just brightens up my day. I love the sweet taste but not overwhelmingly sweet taste. It is the perfect drink for a hot day!
Melissa G.
I love sprite . Honestly it is one of the most refreshing soda's. These are great on a summer day. They taste great and looks great . You can use then for numerous things . I would get these and drink them whenever I can!ūüėé
Audrey U.
Love this drink! After my kidney stone this is one of the only drinks I could have. I can't drink much of it but when I get to it's very enjoyable. Best served cold. I definitely would buy this drink at least once a week.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?