Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
April K.
April K.

How can I not give sprite 5 stars? It's the drink of my childhood. It's sweet but not overpowering and has that distinct soda taste without tasting like it was made in a lab. The bubbles are nice and I'm really into the new ads with rappers on them.
RuthAnne S.
RuthAnne S.
Sandy, UT

I love Sprite! I love that it's the perfect starting point to mix in other drinks, syrups and more. I love the fresh clean taste that it has. Perfect for anytime! I have been drinking this soda since I was young and i would definitely recommend it!
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN

I love Sprite. You can mix it with anything like a punch. You can drink it when you have a stomach ache. There isn't any caffeine in it either so it's great for little kids! Everyone loves Sprite & most people know that it helps with stomach aches!
Madison O.
Madison O.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Fogging ovoids the to do that to you me at Hey I'm probably the last person to hear this from but I'm happy for u and Amanda . I mean you hate me so idk😂 but I just wanted to say I'm happy for you guys . And hope everything with you guys work out .
Sadie R.
Sadie R.
Granger, IN

where do I begin, this is a pantry a pantry staple and such a classic drink! For when I'm feeling a bit ill or just need a good pick-me-up drink I love this one! Very affordable and amazing taste! Highly recommend for anyone who enjoys a good soda!
oj c.
oj c.

nice drink. refreshing taste. most enjoyable on a hot summers day. not at all expensive when buying single cans. not that good for you but is ok to have every so often. not something i buy a lot, prefer coke but would definately recommend to others
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

Its good but taste like the original one to me. I ont like can sodas rather pick a plastic bottle. Wanted to trybit out because I never had lemon and lime together but I !mean it was good just taste the same. I would buy again but in plastic bottle
Cassandre N.
Cassandre N.
Montreal

I like it. I think it's a bit less sweet than 7up. It's always good with pizza, candys, or even rasberry vodka. I wouldn't improve it and it is affordable. It has a ok value, because it is a world-wide brand. I would definetely buy it again!!!!!!!!
Alexis O.
Alexis O.

I'm sorry but you can't go wrong with a crisp sprite. Cold or room temperature I'm all in. It's my go to drink where ever I go. It's light and doesn't give you that goes syrup taste that most sodas do especially the darker ones like coke and Pepsi.
Priya L.
Priya L.

I love the lemon and lime flavor it gives it a different taste that you can't really pin point and decide. it met my expectations and i loved the packaging. will tell others to get it compared to other sprite bottles. i would buy it again for sure
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now