Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I prefer sierra mist over sprite but I normally drink it when I'm at like a fast food restaurant majority of the time eating a burger I love sparkling mineral water so this kind of gives me that kind of vibe I love love love lemon lime flavored soda
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN

Ive always been a sprite fan even as a child. I think it goes well almost any time and especially when I have an upset stomach. I also love using sprite as a chaser with alcohol on the weekends, some times sprite zero if I want to watch my calories.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Lorain, OH

Yum! Great option for a lighter soda, especially for someone who isn't a heavy soda drinker. Sprite is an absolute classic and mixes great with other drinks. If you have a picky kid or are thinking of sodas to buy for a party,
Sprite is a must-have.
laura r.
laura r.

Refreshing, delicious, this is when I am very hot and it is the healthiest thing I find.He tastes delicious, and the lemon complements the drink and makes it less tedious,There is comparison of other drinks, this one is less sweet and more delicious
Lucia B.
Lucia B.

La sprite es la mejor soda con gusto a limon! es super refrescante y siempre supera mis espectativas. Me encanta y la tomo siempre que tengo sed, a cualquier hora. Es super accesible ya que no es cara. La compro siempre y la voy a seguir comprando .
Akiera J.
Akiera J.
Richmond, VA

Whenever I am eating fast food, which I d seldom, I always get this drink. Personally, I prefer this over Sierra Mist because it tastes better. It is very affordable and rarely loses fizz. I am a repeated consumer and I would buy this again forever.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Allendale, Mi

I love sprite! I always get this when at restaurants. I am a repeat consumer of sprite for sure because you can never go wrong with it! The packaging is nice and tells you exactly what is in it and what it is. I would recommend to others for sure!!!
April K.
April K.

How can I not give sprite 5 stars? It's the drink of my childhood. It's sweet but not overpowering and has that distinct soda taste without tasting like it was made in a lab. The bubbles are nice and I'm really into the new ads with rappers on them.
Britney B.
Britney B.
Cordova, TN

Sprite is my god. It is so good and bubbly and refreshing and always makes me feel better when I am sad and anxious. If sprite were a person it would be ryan gosling and he would be wearing a nice cable knit sweater that really complimented his eyes
Faith H.
Faith H.
Tucson, AZ

Sprite is amazing. I love the taste and the packaging is amazing. The Sprite is worth every cent on purchasing it. I think Sprite exceed my expectations. The flavor is so rich and bubbly, and I love the lemon lime taste. I would buy again and again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now