BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Alex B.
Alex B.
Vista, CA
My favorite soda. For lots of reasons. It's clear and doesn't stain your teeth like brown syrupy sodas. Also it doesn't taste heavy like brown syrupy sodas. It's light, refreshing and lemon-lime. I love to mix with orange juice.
Kjelse R.
Kjelse R.
Rockford, IL
When I'm looking for a lemon/lime pop, I usually reach for a Sprite. I love the amount of carbonation it has, and it tends to be a little tarter than other lemon-lime sodas. My kids enjoy it as well as a non-caffeinated option.
Evangeline D.
Evangeline D.
Indianapolis, IN
Classic Sprite is one of my favorites. While I don't drink it that often because I need caffeine, it's still by far the most refreshing soft drink in my opinion. I can't say I care for diet Sprite or the Sprite remix varieties!
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Sprite is my favorite soda. It always has a very crisp, refreshing taste. Great hint of lemon and lime. The packaging is always neat and clean. It is light on the stomach and taste crisp. I would absolutely buy again and again.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Virginia Beach, VA
I stopped drinking caffinated drinks back in February so if I feel like I need a soda I drink a sprite. It's refreshing. Though in a can or bottle I feel like it's too carbonated. I like it better in a cup. Personal preference.
Magan M.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia, AL
I'm a huge fan of sprite and it's my go to over any other lemon lime sodas. I have bought this product time after time and will continue to drink sprite. I highly recommend this over any other caffeine free drink on the market.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I usually drink cola but if I want a clear soda I pick Sprite! It has great flavor, especially because some clear sodas don't have great flavor. It's very refreshing and I like to pick this drink if I'm feeling nauseous at all.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
Good Ole Sprite! I can always count on Sprite for its refreshing taste! Especially when its a hot Summer day! It is very thirst quenching and delicious! Although soda is not the healthiest, it is definitely thirst quenching! :)
Erika R.
Erika R.
Antelope, CA
I love this soda. with some cold I've it's great and relaxing. the flavor is amazing. the packaging is great. no complaints with it. I don't think there should be any improvements. I would totally recommend this soda to others.
Lys K.
Lys K.
This is my favorite drink beverage. The fizz in the soda is just right and I remember being surprised the first time I tried this. It's very affordable and can be found anywhere! I'd recommend for anyone to try it at least once
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?