Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Jonasha C.
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA

I love sprite. Sprite is amazing and refreshing drink, greatalternative to other soda drinks very lite on taste and lovethat lime taste was well good value great price and packaging as well. I like to drink it solo and mix it with drinks as well
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

Like many college students, this is definitely one of my go to drinks during studying. I love the lemon lime flavor and it does make me feel so motivated and determined. It's just a pretty fantastic carbonated drink that my family buys packs of.
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA

Sprite is a caffeine free soda, which is a big deal if you gave up caffeine but still want a bubbly beverage every once and a while.

It's a good lime taste and I feel like it's consistent between can, bottle, or fountain which is a hard concept.
T'Keyah R.
T'Keyah R.

Sprite is always a thirst quencher. Before I started of dark sodas I loved and still do love Sprite. Just like any other soda it's pretty reasonably priced. Sprite always keep up with the trends so I'm sure they'll always sell. I recommend this.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kent, WA

A delicious light citrus soda without caffeine. It is great on a hot day and wonderful to mix into a fruit punch. It is nice when we want a light but refreshing beverage. It is delicious to lighten holiday egg nog. It creates an eggnog spritzer.
Amie R.
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT

Love this good ole fashioned sprite! Still one of my absolute favorites even with all the other new mixed flavors they have out there. Perfect blend of lemon lime flavor and just the right amount of carbonation! Always a great refreshing choice!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

A classic. You know the drill, fresh lemon and sweet flavor, a punch of soda in your mouth. Definitely an all time favorite. Don't give the 5 stars because it's soda, guys, drink them in moderation because that's a whole lot of sugar in one can.
Ester M.
Ester M.
Columbus, OH

I usually drink this during the summer. It really does quench my thirst. Very affordable and has no caffeine which is great!! I think this soda is perfect and you can really taste the lemon- lime flavor. It's a great soda and I will always buy.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Charleston, WV

Sprite is very good. It doesn't have caffeine in it. I have bought it several times in the past. I wouldn't really say it needed any improvement . It's very affordable. I recommend it to others who like to drink soda that doesn't have caffeine.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Nashville, TN

An all time favorite soda of mine, I drink it all the time and it also makes a great ingredient for other fun specialty drinks! Super affordable, easy to grab at any grocery store or convenience store, and is always a crowd favorite at parties!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?