Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC

Sprite is my absolute favorite! It has no caffeine or added colors so it is better for you than most sodas. It has 100% natural flavors. I make sure to always keep these in my fridge. It is much better tasting than the other brands of lemon lime soda!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Ashburn, VA

Who doesn't love this classic product is the real question! It is childhood. The price is of course always right (unless at a sporting event). I drink this product all the time. The flavor is refreshing. I always give friends this drink when they ask
Brynn M.
Brynn M.

This is a wonderfully refreshing drink. I can get it at any restaurant or store. It's usually pretty cheap. It's a soda, so it meets expectations. There is no need to improve an already solid drink. I would totally recommend this to others, for sure!
Jana R.
Jana R.
Indian Trail, NC

Sprite is my go-to for caffein-free sodas. I love the crisp lemon/lime taste that just pops in your mouth. I usually buy it in a pack when it is on sale and that way I don't feel guilty about buying soda. Nothing to be improved, definitely buy again.
Luis S.
Luis S.

The classic sprite is just unbeatable. Compared to other brand of lemon-Lime Soda Sprite it's definetely the best. It's sweet and you taste the lemon too. It has a lot of gas so you might end up burping a lot, but hey! isn't that what soda's are for?
Angela R.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM

My favorite soda, it has a bubbly carbonated taste yet doesnt have caffeine like other sodas . it is light clear in color so it must not have as much dyes as other dark sodas . the clean crip taste is thrist quenching and if spilled it doesnt stain .
Ana T.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA

Idek why i have to review this but it's good af. The packaging is literally just like every other can you see. The flavor is good, never really tasted lemon or lime tho. If they were to change the recipe I would cut someone and 10/10 would recommend.
Hanna H.
Hanna H.

Sprite is great! I love it because it just has that lemon-lime flavor. it's pretty similar to 7-up. also it helps your throght whenever you are sick. It is not may favorite drink personally but it is a very good drink that i would say you should try.
Esperanza M.
Esperanza M.
Bethlehem, PA

This is my favorite soda ever everywhere I go I order or buy this soda i have to have this in my life and I highly recommend this if you've never try it and there is also so many different flavor that are very good as well and you should try them too
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Allendale, MI

I love sprite! I always get this when at restaurants. I am a repeat consumer of sprite for sure because you can never go wrong with it! The packaging is nice and tells you exactly what is in it and what it is. I would recommend to others for sure!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now