Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Ngoc D.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA

Kind of taste like a mix of 7-Up and sierra mist. Really good flavor and very Carbonated, which fits my tasting. I like to have face with pizza and auto greasy food. Cheap and easy to drink, that I think everyone could agree on. I would recommend it to everyone
Lily B.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO

If you love iced tea-lemonade and you don't have any lemonade or don't have any time to make it. Just use Sprite instead of lemonade and it will make the iced tea sweeter and fizzy. You can also mix Sprite with lots of other juices or you can drink it by itself
Irene G.
Irene G.

I love Sprite! Especially when they do the "obey your verse" campaign. It's so awesome being a music lover & collecting the cans. Sprite is my go-to when I want a lemon flavored soda. It's the perfect combination that isn't over powered by so much lemon flavor!
Petra G.
Petra G.

I don't usually buy Sprite on its own, I don't know why, I never think of it, but I love drinking it with vodka, it tastes good and you almost can't taste the alcohol, wich I like. It's affordable, less expensive than Red Bull, that's why I drink it with vodka.
member-fba24301e
member-fba24301e
Raleigh, NC

Nice and awesome with the branding. But it is soda so it's not healthy whatsoever. It is affordable and have bought this product multiple times. Good product. Always great for game day or anytime. I would buy this product again since it's nice and great value.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI

Sprite is my favorite Lemon-Lime Soda! It has an equal mix of lemon and lime flavors, and the refreshing factor is off the charts. The mini cans are my favorite - I get the flavor and sensation of Sprite without all the sugar of a huge ginormous can or bottle!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love drinking this stuff when I am sick, really helps me feel better and I the carbonation and lemon lime flavor is always refreshing. I love the packaging and style of the cans. I plan on repurchasing again in the future, and would recommend this to others!
Julia A.
Julia A.
Trondheim

This soda is very good and its one of my favorits because it has a very natural taste and its not very heavy as the other ones are. Its not expenxive at all and i buy it every week or so, and like i said iots one of my favorites and i recommend it to everyone.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Easton, MD

I don't drink Sprite very much because I find it to be a little too strongly carbonated for my taste. However I will say that it is the most refreshing soda I regularly enjoy. It tastes much better than other lemon-lime sodas because it isn't as sickly-sweet.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY

I love Sprite, I always have it in my refrigerator.
It is so refreshing and doesn't have that dark color
added to it. There is nothing that compares to the
taste of a cold sprite, it is definitely one of my
favorite sodas and I recommend all of you to try it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now