BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Virginia Beach, VA
I stopped drinking caffinated drinks back in February so if I feel like I need a soda I drink a sprite. It's refreshing. Though in a can or bottle I feel like it's too carbonated. I like it better in a cup. Personal preference.
Lys K.
Lys K.
This is my favorite drink beverage. The fizz in the soda is just right and I remember being surprised the first time I tried this. It's very affordable and can be found anywhere! I'd recommend for anyone to try it at least once
Kjelse R.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
When I'm looking for a lemon/lime pop, I usually reach for a Sprite. I love the amount of carbonation it has, and it tends to be a little tarter than other lemon-lime sodas. My kids enjoy it as well as a non-caffeinated option.
Magan M.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
I'm a huge fan of sprite and it's my go to over any other lemon lime sodas. I have bought this product time after time and will continue to drink sprite. I highly recommend this over any other caffeine free drink on the market.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I usually drink cola but if I want a clear soda I pick Sprite! It has great flavor, especially because some clear sodas don't have great flavor. It's very refreshing and I like to pick this drink if I'm feeling nauseous at all.
Evangeline D.
Evangeline D.
Indianapolis, IN
Classic Sprite is one of my favorites. While I don't drink it that often because I need caffeine, it's still by far the most refreshing soft drink in my opinion. I can't say I care for diet Sprite or the Sprite remix varieties!
Erika R.
Erika R.
Antelope, CA
I love this soda. with some cold I've it's great and relaxing. the flavor is amazing. the packaging is great. no complaints with it. I don't think there should be any improvements. I would totally recommend this soda to others.
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Sprite is my favorite soda. It always has a very crisp, refreshing taste. Great hint of lemon and lime. The packaging is always neat and clean. It is light on the stomach and taste crisp. I would absolutely buy again and again.
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.
My go to drink at all times. I stopped drinking dark pop and stick to this as I hate sierra mist. It's easy to come by and delicious when cold. I always have at my house so if my guest don't like it I usually have kool aid lol
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not the biggest fan of lemon and lime mixed together so I'm going to have to give this product 3 stars! It doesn't taste horrible , just not my cup of tea . Nice packaging though ! I'd still totally recommend this others !
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?