Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ

Sprite is one of my more favorite soda brands. It's not too strong but not too lite, just in the middle. It's not crazily expensive so it's good for big parties. I recommend spite over Coca Cola or Mountain Dew because its taste is so much better.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

Sprite is yummy and a great caffeine free drink. I really enjoy mixing my Sprite with some grenadine. I'll always grab a sprite to bring to school because even flat it tastes yummy. Although 7up is basically the same thing, I prefer to buy Sprite.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Barnett, MO

I love Sprite. It is a nice change from the typical cola flavored soda I tend to drink. Sprite is my go to drink when I am sick, always helps me feel better. Also Sprite is great for mixing with other flavors. I enjoy that Sprite is caffeine free.
Isa W.
Isa W.
Lawrenceville, NJ

As a kid growing up I was more fond of the lemon-lime drinks then the standard cola. Sprite was always my go to request at the drive through and when I was able to get cans. Love Sprite's flavor better than other brands. Would recommend to others.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Ozark, MO

Love Sprite! It has so many purposes! It's great to settle upset stomachs and it's my go to for making mix drinks. It has always met expectations and I feel it beats out all of its competitors. Will be picking some up next time we go to the store!
naiara g.
naiara g.

BEST THING EVER.AMO LA SPRITE LA VERDAD! LA COMPRO IEMPRE, ES SPUER REFRESCANTE, SACA LA SED Y ES MUY RICA, CON UN GUSTO NOTABLE A LIMON QUE ME VUELVE LOCA!! ME RE GSTA Y LA SUPER RECOMEIDNO AUNQUE SEA EN SU ENVASE PEQUEÑO, YO LA COMPRO SIEMPRE!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

My favorite soda ever. Perfect to have with dinner since it has no caffeine, literally every bodega sells this, very thirst-quenching, it's not even that bad when it gets a little warm. it's better than 7up and Sierra Mist for sure. It's a staple!
Ana K.
Ana K.
Memphis, TN

I love Sprite! I like how delicate it's flavor is, it compliments any meal without being too sweet. It's refreshing and best of all caffeine free! I am a fan!! It doesn't compare to all the knockoffs! It's worth it. I would recommend this product.
Alina S.
Alina S.

this is the best soda out there. crisp taste, amazing flavor, and helps with things like stomach aches and nausea. pairs well with all the foods. met and exceeded expectations. they carry it everywhere so its really easy to get. will buy forever.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ

The classic Sprite has been my favorite drink for as long as I can remember. Its lemon-lime taste makes it stand out from other common soda tastes. The packaging also differs from other companies and is easily available at stores and restaurants!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now