Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Chloe V.
Chloe V.

A classic. Quenches my thirst 105% of the time. I'm an avid drinker of the Sprite. It doesn't even compare to that 7Up shit. Great value. The equivalent of drinking children's laughter in the spring time. Would buy again so fast it would be yesterday.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SODA!! I LOVE IT LEMON FLAVOR IS SOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!
I prefer this before the others! i recommend it i bought once per week! really like it if i don't find this i bought 7up! so you have a option... ME ENCANTA!!!! I would buy again
Summer B.
Summer B.
Hurst, TX

I love Sprite. Its my favorite clear soda. SO refreshing on a hot day in the sun or perfect with a nice lunch. the apperance of the can itself is appealing it draws you in with the bright colors on it. The taste is reallt of lemon-lime its sooo goood.
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
West Covina, CA

This is an amazing drink all around. I am going to be honest and say that this is a perfect chaser with any vodka or flavored vodka. It's light and refreshing, which can help you take shot after shot, or make a nice mixed drink with whatever is there.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This soda is delicious! The fizziness mixed with the two flavors of lemon and lime combined makes this a great drink as it is or mixed with alcohol to mask the taste of the alcohol effectively. It's a great deal and I would recommend to others always.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX

Sprite is my favorite clear soda for sure I love it a lot. It totally met my expectations which is amazing. It is a great value I absolutely love it indeed. I am a repat customer for sure. I buy it all the time. I totally recommend to others any time.
YaraRoset R.
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming, MI

Love this especially during pregnancy since it helps with my severe morning sickness along with being caffiene free! i am a repeat consumer and have been drinking these since i was a kid. so refreshing and lovely flavor. always take some in the cooler
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC

Sprite is my absolute favorite! It has no caffeine or added colors so it is better for you than most sodas. It has 100% natural flavors. I make sure to always keep these in my fridge. It is much better tasting than the other brands of lemon lime soda!
Brynn M.
Brynn M.

This is a wonderfully refreshing drink. I can get it at any restaurant or store. It's usually pretty cheap. It's a soda, so it meets expectations. There is no need to improve an already solid drink. I would totally recommend this to others, for sure!
Jana R.
Jana R.
Indian Trail, NC

Sprite is my go-to for caffein-free sodas. I love the crisp lemon/lime taste that just pops in your mouth. I usually buy it in a pack when it is on sale and that way I don't feel guilty about buying soda. Nothing to be improved, definitely buy again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now