BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
hailey g.
hailey g.
Sprite is a great soda if you a craving a sweet carbonated drink. Since it is a clear soda there isn't the fake caramel color in it which makes it a little better but the lemon lime taste is great. I would recommend this to anyone.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Groton, Ny
This is wonderful and it makes really good mixed drinks you can add pretty much anything to it and it is fabulous. It never gets old to drink Sprite and it has just enough flavor to it where it isn't an over load of lemon and lime
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA
I enjoy myself some sprite.I love a strong soda and this is one of them.The taste is so refreshing that I can't really explain it That's how good it is.Everyone in my family drinks it an a couple of friends.One of the best drinks.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Jersey City, NJ
I use to drink sprite because i loved the taste as a child . It is one of my favorite drink to drink on a daily basis and is highly recommended for anyone who doesnt and the most important thing is that it doesnt taste artificial
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Delicious and refreshing lemon lime soda to quench any thirst! I wouldn't compare it to any other lemon lime soda I believe this is the best tasting and most crisp carbonation than alternatives. I would buy again! Love this soda.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
I love Sprite. It just better to me than any other caffeine soda. Taste good and the acid bubbles fulfill your taste buds. Great pack for any company coming over or just have a big family in general. I always buy this pack of 24.
Dezz M.
Dezz M.
I really like sprite because it is caffeine free but still has a great flavor and doesn't taste watered down. I like drinking it when my stomach is upset more than ginger ale as well. Just has better flavor with the same results.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Sooo refreshing served on top of ice! Goes great with any meal and haven't found someone yet that doesn't love it! Growing up my all time favorite soda and still one of the best ! Could just taste the bubbly goodness that it is .
Alex B.
Alex B.
Vista, CA
My favorite soda. For lots of reasons. It's clear and doesn't stain your teeth like brown syrupy sodas. Also it doesn't taste heavy like brown syrupy sodas. It's light, refreshing and lemon-lime. I love to mix with orange juice.
Lys K.
Lys K.
This is my favorite drink beverage. The fizz in the soda is just right and I remember being surprised the first time I tried this. It's very affordable and can be found anywhere! I'd recommend for anyone to try it at least once
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?