Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Ana T.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA

Idek why i have to review this but it's good af. The packaging is literally just like every other can you see. The flavor is good, never really tasted lemon or lime tho. If they were to change the recipe I would cut someone and 10/10 would recommend.
Esperanza M.
Esperanza M.
Bethlehem, PA

This is my favorite soda ever everywhere I go I order or buy this soda i have to have this in my life and I highly recommend this if you've never try it and there is also so many different flavor that are very good as well and you should try them too
Hanna H.
Hanna H.

Sprite is great! I love it because it just has that lemon-lime flavor. it's pretty similar to 7-up. also it helps your throght whenever you are sick. It is not may favorite drink personally but it is a very good drink that i would say you should try.
Heajin J.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY

Sprite is my favorite soda hands down! This is what I drink all the time no matter where I go and love it way better than coke. This is all I get and I just love everything about it. My favorite soda ever and I definitely buy over and over again!!!!!
Rina B.
Rina B.

Sprite is actually my favourite soda. When I was younger I used to have stomach problems and my mum would always give me sprite and it actually cures it. I don't always drink soft drink because it's not healthy but when I do sprite is my go-to drink
jessica h.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA

i always try and have a bottle of sprite in my house because not only does it taste very good, but i found that is helps really well with upset stomach; i love that the packaging because it is clear so that you can see exactly what you are drinking!
Akiera J.
Akiera J.
Richmond, VA

Whenever I am eating fast food, which I d seldom, I always get this drink. Personally, I prefer this over Sierra Mist because it tastes better. It is very affordable and rarely loses fizz. I am a repeated consumer and I would buy this again forever.
Aaliyah J.
Aaliyah J.

I love Sprite, it is one of my favorite sodas in the world. Yes, yes Sprite did meet expectations if not there would've only been 1 star. Very affordable not expensive at all. I'm a repeat consumer and would defiantly recommend this brand to others.
laura r.
laura r.

Refreshing, delicious, this is when I am very hot and it is the healthiest thing I find.He tastes delicious, and the lemon complements the drink and makes it less tedious,There is comparison of other drinks, this one is less sweet and more delicious
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.

As someone who gets upset stomaches often, I find that Sprite offers decent short-term relief. I don't drink it regularly, but I do keep it around in case I find myself not feeling so hot. In my opinion, it is the most refreshing soda on the market.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now