Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Toni S.
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ

The classic Sprite has been my favorite drink for as long as I can remember. Its lemon-lime taste makes it stand out from other common soda tastes. The packaging also differs from other companies and is easily available at stores and restaurants!
Alina S.
Alina S.

this is the best soda out there. crisp taste, amazing flavor, and helps with things like stomach aches and nausea. pairs well with all the foods. met and exceeded expectations. they carry it everywhere so its really easy to get. will buy forever.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL

I'm a long time fan of Sprite! There's no other brand that tastes as freshly lemon-lime as they do. I buy it over store brand as much as I can afford to. Definitely recommend to people who are looking for a caffeine-free freshly fizzy experience.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX

One of my fav fav sodas !! I can literally drink this all day!! I love the flavor of this !! My dad works for Coca Cola so I always have this in my Fridge !!! Some people say serria mist is the same but I don't think so , sprite defff has my vote
Amie R.
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT

Love this good ole fashioned sprite! Still one of my absolute favorites even with all the other new mixed flavors they have out there. Perfect blend of lemon lime flavor and just the right amount of carbonation! Always a great refreshing choice!
April F.
April F.
Oak grove, Mo

Sprite is a great option for soda drinkers it is caffeine free which is great and I don't mind my kids drinking a pop now and then since it isn't getting them dependant on caffeine. I recommend this pop to anyone it tastes great and extra fizzy!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

It's Sprite what's not to love. I like drinking Sprite when I want a soda, but nothing too dark (like Coke, Dr. Pepper). It has a crisp and refreshing lemon-lime taste. I would buy again and would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried Sprite yet!
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Sammamish

Sprite is a lemon-lame staple. I think it tastes way better than Sierra Mist or 7up. I would suggest drinking sprite to alleviate stomach pains or indigestion. Sprite is also very easy to obtain at any grocery store, I would highly recommend it!
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA

Sprite is a caffeine free soda, which is a big deal if you gave up caffeine but still want a bubbly beverage every once and a while.

It's a good lime taste and I feel like it's consistent between can, bottle, or fountain which is a hard concept.
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Rowland Hghts, CA

I love sprite! It tastes so good and it better than dark colored sodas so that's even better . Whenever I have a stomach ache I drink sprite and it takes my stomach ache away I noticed so that's even better for me , you should try it some time .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?