BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jackie S.
Tulsa, OK
Sprite is a classic. I grew up loving this stuff probably more than I should have. Mom would always divide the coke and sprite up between my brother and I. Once our shelf was empty, too bad so sad!
Denise B.
Not as good as a ginger ale, but still good. I don't like colas, so if I'm out somewhere and want a soda this is usually my only option. Since it's clear it doesn't stain your teeth. An added bonus.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
One of my favorite soda-pops out there! When I'm super thirsty on a hot day, to when my tummy isn't feeling well. Sprite comes through! Love it's crispy lemon lime flavor and the high carbonation. It's not diabetic friendly so be ware.
Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN
Sprite is my go-to soda. Great when you're thirsty in general, or when you're hungover or feeling nauseous. The Sprite imitators don't even compare on the basis of both flavor and carbonation. Definitely will be a lifelong customer.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
Sprite is one of my all time favorite sodas! I love the flavor and fizziness. No off brand can even compare. It doesn't fill you when eating with a meal which is always a plus. I'm always upset when they don't have this somewhere. I will always recommend and buy this!
Gabrielle D.
Altoona, PA
Perfect for upset stomachs. It's been my family's "secret" but it really works. It's best cold and I am a repeat customer of this product. The label sticks out on a shelf and I love the color! I would recommend this over Sierra Mist.
Racheal I.
Columbus, Oh
Sprite is my favorite drink to have daily! It has a satisfying flavor. It goes good with anything. Its cold and fresh! Not expensive and can buy at any local store! Cons is it is very carbonated if that's something you don't prefer!
Nicole W.
Rockport, IN
You have to love this original Sprite soda pop! It's good in a can, bottle, or out of the fountain machine! It's a classic that you can't go wrong with for parties, daily intake, drinks for supper, or anytime you need a cold drink!
Brittani O.
Growing up, I drank sprite exclusively. Now, sprite is always my go-to when I'm going out somewhere special. Mostly because if I drink a dark colored soda I am destined to spill it on myself, but also because it's guaranteed to taste good.
Hannah R.
Fallbrook
Sprite has been my go to soda. It has helped not only refresh me during the summer but it has played a role in feeling better while I was sick. I love the taste and the refreshed feeling after you drink a nice glass of it with ice. It has a wonderful lemony crisp flav
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?