Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.

A classic. You know the drill, fresh lemon and sweet flavor, a punch of soda in your mouth. Definitely an all time favorite. Don't give the 5 stars because it's soda, guys, drink them in moderation because that's a whole lot of sugar in one can.
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Rowland Hghts, CA

I love sprite! It tastes so good and it better than dark colored sodas so that's even better . Whenever I have a stomach ache I drink sprite and it takes my stomach ache away I noticed so that's even better for me , you should try it some time .
T'Keyah R.
T'Keyah R.

Sprite is always a thirst quencher. Before I started of dark sodas I loved and still do love Sprite. Just like any other soda it's pretty reasonably priced. Sprite always keep up with the trends so I'm sure they'll always sell. I recommend this.
Jonasha C.
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA

I love sprite. Sprite is amazing and refreshing drink, greatalternative to other soda drinks very lite on taste and lovethat lime taste was well good value great price and packaging as well. I like to drink it solo and mix it with drinks as well
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Holtsville, NY

I love sprite!!! It is my go-to soda and has been my favorite for years. It is cheap and can be found at virtually any store. It has the best flavor out of all the lemon-lime sodas out there. I would absolutely recommend to others!.............
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC

I LOVE Sprite. It's hands down my favorite soda and none of the other copy-cat brands can compare. I am not a big soda drinker so when I want something carbonated and sweet, this is what I grab. I love how light it is and the flavor is perfect.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Plano, TX

This is hands down my favorite soda. It is crisp and refreshing and there is nothing more I crave on a really hot day than an ice cold can of Sprite. It has a more recognizable lemon-lime taste than any other competitor like 7up or Sierra Mist.
Dani M.
Dani M.

Sprite is my favorite soda, in fact it is one of the only sodas I like. I enjoy drinking it when I am not feeling well, or even when I am going somewhere and I feel like a drink that isn't water or tea. I love Sprite so much, two thumbs up 👍🏼👍🏼
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Charleston, WV

Sprite is very good. It doesn't have caffeine in it. I have bought it several times in the past. I wouldn't really say it needed any improvement . It's very affordable. I recommend it to others who like to drink soda that doesn't have caffeine.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Nashville, TN

An all time favorite soda of mine, I drink it all the time and it also makes a great ingredient for other fun specialty drinks! Super affordable, easy to grab at any grocery store or convenience store, and is always a crowd favorite at parties!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now