Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Williamsburg, VA
Classic Sprite that really refreshing and great with anything you are eating, especially if you are eating fast food. It's super affordable and easily found anywhere. A fresh sprite is always welcome and great on a hot day outside.
Talisa E.
Talisa E.
Usually my go to soda. The lemon and lime tastes make it feel refreshing and tasty. It's sweet enough to give you the sugar kick you want out of soda. I alway like sprite over other sodas and I'm glad the taste hasn't changed much.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Los angeles, CA
Sprite is a classic drink. I like to mix it with other flavours of non carbonated juices. It has a good, non overpowering flavour. I will continue to buy sprite so long as I am drinking soft drinks. It is a classic for the fridge.
Sequell M.
Sequell M.
Savannah, GA
I enjoy myself some sprite.I love a strong soda and this is one of them.The taste is so refreshing that I can't really explain it That's how good it is.Everyone in my family drinks it an a couple of friends.One of the best drinks.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Groton, Ny
This is wonderful and it makes really good mixed drinks you can add pretty much anything to it and it is fabulous. It never gets old to drink Sprite and it has just enough flavor to it where it isn't an over load of lemon and lime
hailey g.
hailey g.
Sprite is a great soda if you a craving a sweet carbonated drink. Since it is a clear soda there isn't the fake caramel color in it which makes it a little better but the lemon lime taste is great. I would recommend this to anyone.
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
I love Sprite. It just better to me than any other caffeine soda. Taste good and the acid bubbles fulfill your taste buds. Great pack for any company coming over or just have a big family in general. I always buy this pack of 24.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Sooo refreshing served on top of ice! Goes great with any meal and haven't found someone yet that doesn't love it! Growing up my all time favorite soda and still one of the best ! Could just taste the bubbly goodness that it is .
Dezz M.
Dezz M.
I really like sprite because it is caffeine free but still has a great flavor and doesn't taste watered down. I like drinking it when my stomach is upset more than ginger ale as well. Just has better flavor with the same results.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Jersey City, NJ
I use to drink sprite because i loved the taste as a child . It is one of my favorite drink to drink on a daily basis and is highly recommended for anyone who doesnt and the most important thing is that it doesnt taste artificial
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?