Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

A lot more refreshing than any other soft drink, in my opinion. Really carbonated and has a lot of fizz, but I like that. I don't drink this often because soda isn't good for you, but on the rare occasion that I do, this is what I chose. Really has a nice taste.
Aneca N.
Aneca N.
Chino Hills, CA

Love sprite. Good for tummy aches, just let it out and get flat before drinking. I love the lemon taste to it, its just wonderful. Dont forget to try the other flavors as well! They have cherry now, which is pretty good in my opinion. I am forever a sprite fan!
Tam C.
Tam C.

One of my favorite Lemon-Lime drinks! It's great for when your feeling under the weather! It's also a great mixer drink to make cocktails with. You can taste real lemons and limes in the drink! There's nothing like a nice ice cold glass of Sprite on a hot day!!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Burlington, WY

I've always loved Sprite! It's my go-to drink when I'm at a restaurant or in the drive thru. I just have always loved it. The flavor is perfect and citrusy. This product definitely meets my expectations 100% of the times I've had it. Definitely would recommend.
Gillian R.
Gillian R.
Orange, CA

My favorite go-to non-dyed soda! I know so many people say soda is bad for you, but I can't help it, it's one of my favorite drinks. When I do need to get my fix, I turn to Sprite. No dye means it's better for my pearly whites, and it's always super refreshing!
Reyna W.
Reyna W.
Knob Noster, MO

Sprite has so many wonderful uses. My favorite way to use it is to put it in different kind of punches. It goes great with grenadine juice to make a shirley temple. I have even used it to make Apple dumpling. Sprite is definitely my go to lemon-lime soda brand!
Kendra H.
Kendra H.

I'm not a huge Sprite drinker but it's not bad. I mostly drink it when I am sick or it is the last thing there. I personally do say that I would rather have Dr. Pepper or Coke, but if I had to have a drink that was lemon-lime I'd go with Sprite over the others.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mississippi State, MS

This is great if you need something with bubbles but don't want caffeine or a dark soda. I drink a lot of caffeinated drinks which causes health problems so I've had to cut back. I crave the bubbles on a drink and hate club soda so sprite has gotten me through.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
West Palm Beach, FL

Great flavor. Very refreshing. Love the fact that it's caffeine free so I can drink it later in the day or give it to my kids without them getting hyper. The price is great as well. It's great to mix with ice cream for punches . I wound recommend to my friends.
lama a.
lama a.
Riyadh

one of my favorite drinks. best flavor of lemon lime soda there is. very cheap and always helps with digestion. better than any other soda drink and it doesnt compare to the other brands. the value is good and i always recommend it to others. sprite is amazing.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now