BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Southgate, MI
I love a good just regular Sprite. When you don't want all the caffeine or your just thirsty it's a good and refreshing drink. Usually we buy 2liters or the 24 pack of cans. Whatever's available. And of course it has to be ice cold.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Who doesn't like sprite? I dont drink soda very often but i do have moments where i feel like i need sugar in my body and will crave sprite. I actually go out and ask for a shirley temple (sprite with cherry syrup) and it's the best
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
If you want to feel refreshed after drinking something then you want to drink Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda! The two natural tasting flavors are amazing and with the carbonation are perfect! It's never expensive and it's so good and sweet!
Talisa E.
Talisa E.
Usually my go to soda. The lemon and lime tastes make it feel refreshing and tasty. It's sweet enough to give you the sugar kick you want out of soda. I alway like sprite over other sodas and I'm glad the taste hasn't changed much.
Molly R.
Molly R.
Love this soda! It's the only one I drink whenever I go out to dinner with friends and family and I always have it at home. It's light and has a good taste. I would recommend it to friends and family and it exceeds my expectations.
Kalo P.
Kalo P.
Taylorsville, UT
My favorite lemon-lime soda by far! The packaging and new labels are awesome too! I love that it's available at every grocery/ convenient store. I mean who doesn't love Sprite?! Okay .. I lot of people don't but still! Great stuff!
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Cincinnati, OH
Lemon lime soda that is used in about anything! If you haven't tried it yet then do it! Its sweet and sometimes help my stomach when I'm feeling a little nauseous. Its better than the generic lemon lime sod so what you waiting for?
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Williamsburg, VA
Classic Sprite that really refreshing and great with anything you are eating, especially if you are eating fast food. It's super affordable and easily found anywhere. A fresh sprite is always welcome and great on a hot day outside.
Lucia F.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
The classical flavor is the best flavor there is in my opinion. You can like what you want but the classic is always really good. In most stores this is really easy and cheap to buy since it's a commonly liked soda buy many people.
hailey g.
hailey g.
Sprite is a great soda if you a craving a sweet carbonated drink. Since it is a clear soda there isn't the fake caramel color in it which makes it a little better but the lemon lime taste is great. I would recommend this to anyone.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?