Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Carly S.
Carly S.
Belle Vernon, PA
Refreshing beverage. Not my favorite soft drink, but I still have love for it. Sometimes the lime taste can be a bit too strong for my liking. Other than that, it's an okay drink. I'd recommend to those who enjoy that type of flavor.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I really enjoy this drink. I like that it does not have caffeine on the product. It has a really good bubble taste to it. They are not too expensive and are easy to find in store. I think it has a better taste then competing brands.
Yashira C.
Yashira C.
Sprite is very good ! It's not too carbonated and it has a good lemon lime taste to it. I drink sprite a lot especially when I have a stomach ache or if I'm cramping. It's like an alternative for stomach medicine 😊 just very good !!
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Southgate, Mi
I love a good just regular Sprite. When you don't want all the caffeine or your just thirsty it's a good and refreshing drink. Usually we buy 2liters or the 24 pack of cans. Whatever's available. And of course it has to be ice cold.
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
If you want to feel refreshed after drinking something then you want to drink Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda! The two natural tasting flavors are amazing and with the carbonation are perfect! It's never expensive and it's so good and sweet!
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Who doesn't like sprite? I dont drink soda very often but i do have moments where i feel like i need sugar in my body and will crave sprite. I actually go out and ask for a shirley temple (sprite with cherry syrup) and it's the best
Anna B.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
I love sprite. I'm usually not a big soda drinker but sprite is my vise. Usually soda makes me feel extra full but with sprite it does not. I always crave it when I'm a bit hungover, and it does the trick. Definitely a repeat buyer.
Kalo P.
Kalo P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My favorite lemon-lime soda by far! The packaging and new labels are awesome too! I love that it's available at every grocery/ convenient store. I mean who doesn't love Sprite?! Okay .. I lot of people don't but still! Great stuff!
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Cincinnati, OH
Lemon lime soda that is used in about anything! If you haven't tried it yet then do it! Its sweet and sometimes help my stomach when I'm feeling a little nauseous. Its better than the generic lemon lime sod so what you waiting for?
Talisa E.
Talisa E.
Usually my go to soda. The lemon and lime tastes make it feel refreshing and tasty. It's sweet enough to give you the sugar kick you want out of soda. I alway like sprite over other sodas and I'm glad the taste hasn't changed much.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?