BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Rebekah R.
I love Sprite. It just better to me than any other caffeine soda. Taste good and the acid bubbles fulfill your taste buds. Great pack for any company coming over or just have a big family in general. I always buy this pack of 24.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Delicious and refreshing lemon lime soda to quench any thirst! I wouldn't compare it to any other lemon lime soda I believe this is the best tasting and most crisp carbonation than alternatives. I would buy again! Love this soda.
Dezz M.
I really like sprite because it is caffeine free but still has a great flavor and doesn't taste watered down. I like drinking it when my stomach is upset more than ginger ale as well. Just has better flavor with the same results.
Alex B.
Vista, CA
My favorite soda. For lots of reasons. It's clear and doesn't stain your teeth like brown syrupy sodas. Also it doesn't taste heavy like brown syrupy sodas. It's light, refreshing and lemon-lime. I love to mix with orange juice.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
When I'm looking for a lemon/lime pop, I usually reach for a Sprite. I love the amount of carbonation it has, and it tends to be a little tarter than other lemon-lime sodas. My kids enjoy it as well as a non-caffeinated option.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
I'm a huge fan of sprite and it's my go to over any other lemon lime sodas. I have bought this product time after time and will continue to drink sprite. I highly recommend this over any other caffeine free drink on the market.
Shannon O.
Virginia Beach, VA
I stopped drinking caffinated drinks back in February so if I feel like I need a soda I drink a sprite. It's refreshing. Though in a can or bottle I feel like it's too carbonated. I like it better in a cup. Personal preference.
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
I usually drink cola but if I want a clear soda I pick Sprite! It has great flavor, especially because some clear sodas don't have great flavor. It's very refreshing and I like to pick this drink if I'm feeling nauseous at all.
Evangeline D.
Indianapolis, IN
Classic Sprite is one of my favorites. While I don't drink it that often because I need caffeine, it's still by far the most refreshing soft drink in my opinion. I can't say I care for diet Sprite or the Sprite remix varieties!
Lily Y.
Good Ole Sprite! I can always count on Sprite for its refreshing taste! Especially when its a hot Summer day! It is very thirst quenching and delicious! Although soda is not the healthiest, it is definitely thirst quenching! :)
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?