Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Latoya D.
Latoya D.
Newport News, VA

Sprite is a soda that I will always drink. Sometimes I just have a craving for it. The lighter soda is also better for you. The price is average, no more than the other soft drinks. I would reccomend Sprite to anyone . It's an overall refreshing drink.
Casey S.
Casey S.

I enjoy drinking Sprite now and then. I don't normally drink soda pop but Sprite has such a good taste and I love that it doesn't have caffeine to keep me awake. It very affordable and they seem to always put it on sale. I would definitely buy it again
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN

Sprite is a classic soda that everyone should love. It's great mixed with alcohol, juice or on it's own. I love that it compliments pretty much any meal and creates a clean, crips taste. I love drinking it with meals or even just a refreshing beverage.
Hanna Marie T.
Hanna Marie T.
Helena

This is my life. Sprite is like my water. I drink this on a daily basis and it soothes headaches. If you are sick, what do you do? You drink Sprite. Dying? Sprite. Labor pains? Sprite. Your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you? Sprite! Sprite is the answer.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI

I really love this soda, and honestly who doesn't. This soda gives you the sugary, carbonated soda that you want but it doesn't feel heavy like some other sodas. This soda is light enough to drink on a hot day without feeling too bloated or dehydrated.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Macon, GA

I've drank a lot of sprite. It's cold, refreshing, and delicious. It mixes well with booze, and it goes well with dinner. Bought in the past, will keep buying in the future. I drink diet sprite, too, and I think I might be the person they make it for.
Shantelle H.
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY

I don't think you can go wrong with sprite. The packaging always keeps up with the times so it's fun to look at. It's caffeine free so you won't feel too bad enjoying it lol. I've been drinking it for years and I'd definitely recommend it to everyone!
Chloe V.
Chloe V.

A classic. Quenches my thirst 105% of the time. I'm an avid drinker of the Sprite. It doesn't even compare to that 7Up shit. Great value. The equivalent of drinking children's laughter in the spring time. Would buy again so fast it would be yesterday.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SODA!! I LOVE IT LEMON FLAVOR IS SOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!
I prefer this before the others! i recommend it i bought once per week! really like it if i don't find this i bought 7up! so you have a option... ME ENCANTA!!!! I would buy again
Summer B.
Summer B.
Hurst, TX

I love Sprite. Its my favorite clear soda. SO refreshing on a hot day in the sun or perfect with a nice lunch. the apperance of the can itself is appealing it draws you in with the bright colors on it. The taste is reallt of lemon-lime its sooo goood.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now