BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
My second favorite pop! Very plain tasting and it can pair with anything (LITERALLY) great value and very affordable for what your getting here. Would recommend to anyone who loves pops or juices, or any picky eater as well since it is so plain.
Alejandra A.
Jonesboro, Ga
I Love sprite. When I have a cold or am sick sprite is the first thing I drink to get better. Since I was a kid it was soup and sprite. But mainly sprite the bubbles helped sooth my sore throat to recovery and it's also very refreshing .
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
I love Sprite. It has such a delicious, refreshing flavor. I will drink it time and time again. I love to drink it with snacks or meals like pizza. I like that it is pretty much available anywhere, and it is very affordable. Highly recommend to anyone!
Ashley A.
Raymore
I love this soda so much because just of the carbonation. Sprite is really affordable and it's on sale most of the time. I am a repeat customer however and it's definitely a good value for your money. This is a product I would buy again.
Chrissy H.
Mc Calla, AL
I love sprite especially without ice it keeps it carbonated longer and I always drink it when I'm sick it seems to make a clogged throat and nose easier to manage it takes great and I can drink it hot or cold
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
Sprite soda is one of my favorite drinks. You an buy about any store. I buy this product often. If you have not tried it you should. Flavor is good has a bit of lemon flavor.
jess i.
Sprite is the best soda ever because it's refreshing and tastes good whether it's cold, room temperature or hot. It helps my stomach when it hurts and doesn't have any dues in it so it's better than a darker soda that stains your teeth.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Just crisp. Love Sprit. Always will. The taste of lemon ūüćč so yum it has always met my expectations. Always find it at my local gas station for a good price. Pure awesomeness when it's in a cup of ice!!!
Nick J.
Fort Mill, SC
I really got into sprite when I received my braces. You know Because of the whole teeth-staining ordeal when you have braces is a pretty big deal I had to find drinks that didn't stain my teeth as much. Sprite was the drink I ended up with and I've come to enjoy it even more since
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sprite is so good! It's so light and the flavor is delicious. It definitely is a thirst quencher and is refreshing, unlike heavier colas, which can leave you even thirstier than before you had the drink.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?