Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Amber J.
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD
Not a big fan , I don't have anything bad to say but I wouldn't say that it's my favorite. If it's there I'll drink but I wouldn't be my first choice. If I do drink Sprite I'll mix it with a fruit punch or a lemonade or something else.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA
A classic. always great and tasty on its own and surely as your cocktail base! The package is clean and easy to read. This soda is always affordable. It meets my expectations every single time. I like it ice cold. I would buy it again.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is also an amazing drink when you are sick and or have an uppset stomach it helps and it's a go to in the shopping cart. If you do put them in the fridge and drink them don't drink them warm it won't help as good as when it's cold
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newark, Nj
This is my second favorite soda. Sometimes the carbonated bubbles do get to me but it's nothing I can't handle. I noticed I have to drink this fast because it does lose its fizz really fast, but I don't have a problem gulping it down.
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
When I am not in the mood for a cola or a Dr pepper. I like to drink sprite it is light fresh. Lemon lime flavors that is so refreshing and great. I try to drink more. Clear sodas than dark ones and sprite is one of. My favorite ones.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
Sprite is ALWAYS a soda to add to your mixed drinks! I like to use it whenever I make a drink using Ciroc Vodka. Sprite gives my drink the perfect spritz! Sprite is definitely my first go to drink whenever I need a soda with my drink.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Springfield, MA
This is my guilty pleasure. I order this soft drink at restaurants, but I try to keep soda out of the house. I love the packaging, and it is usually reasonably priced. I would recommend this Sprite to others for carbonated beverages.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Belle Vernon, PA
Refreshing beverage. Not my favorite soft drink, but I still have love for it. Sometimes the lime taste can be a bit too strong for my liking. Other than that, it's an okay drink. I'd recommend to those who enjoy that type of flavor.
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX
This is my ultimate favorite carbonated beverage. It has ever since I've been little and I don't see it changing anytime in the future. It helps keep my stomach settled when I'm sick as well as provide a fresh taste while I'm eating.
Marlina D.
Marlina D.
Edison, NJ
I enjoy drinking sprite because it always leaves a refreshing taste in my mouth! Whatever type of food I may finish eating, I love drinking sprite afterwards because it tastes so good. I always do a refreshing sigh after drinking it.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?