Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN

Sprite is a classic soda that everyone should love. It's great mixed with alcohol, juice or on it's own. I love that it compliments pretty much any meal and creates a clean, crips taste. I love drinking it with meals or even just a refreshing beverage.
Amy M.
Amy M.

I love sprite. It's a refreshing drink without all the caffeine that most sodas have. It has a light, crisp and refreshing flavor that satisfies your thirst It's a great buy for the money. It's good for lots of things, in punch, mixed drinks, coctails.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI

I really love this soda, and honestly who doesn't. This soda gives you the sugary, carbonated soda that you want but it doesn't feel heavy like some other sodas. This soda is light enough to drink on a hot day without feeling too bloated or dehydrated.
Paola D.
Paola D.

The best soda! I like it, because this make me feel better, and that´s incredible. I always buy it. Not only me, my family too. We prefer this product. We drink Sprite in parties, reunion, and also at the school. This product need to be in the freeze .
Casey S.
Casey S.

I enjoy drinking Sprite now and then. I don't normally drink soda pop but Sprite has such a good taste and I love that it doesn't have caffeine to keep me awake. It very affordable and they seem to always put it on sale. I would definitely buy it again
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
West Covina, CA

This is an amazing drink all around. I am going to be honest and say that this is a perfect chaser with any vodka or flavored vodka. It's light and refreshing, which can help you take shot after shot, or make a nice mixed drink with whatever is there.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC

Sprite is my absolute favorite! It has no caffeine or added colors so it is better for you than most sodas. It has 100% natural flavors. I make sure to always keep these in my fridge. It is much better tasting than the other brands of lemon lime soda!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Macon, GA

I've drank a lot of sprite. It's cold, refreshing, and delicious. It mixes well with booze, and it goes well with dinner. Bought in the past, will keep buying in the future. I drink diet sprite, too, and I think I might be the person they make it for.
YaraRoset R.
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming, MI

Love this especially during pregnancy since it helps with my severe morning sickness along with being caffiene free! i am a repeat consumer and have been drinking these since i was a kid. so refreshing and lovely flavor. always take some in the cooler
Summer B.
Summer B.
Hurst, TX

I love Sprite. Its my favorite clear soda. SO refreshing on a hot day in the sun or perfect with a nice lunch. the apperance of the can itself is appealing it draws you in with the bright colors on it. The taste is reallt of lemon-lime its sooo goood.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now