BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Winnifer D.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
When I am not in the mood for a cola or a Dr pepper. I like to drink sprite it is light fresh. Lemon lime flavors that is so refreshing and great. I try to drink more. Clear sodas than dark ones and sprite is one of. My favorite ones.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
Sprite is ALWAYS a soda to add to your mixed drinks! I like to use it whenever I make a drink using Ciroc Vodka. Sprite gives my drink the perfect spritz! Sprite is definitely my first go to drink whenever I need a soda with my drink.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newark, Nj
This is my second favorite soda. Sometimes the carbonated bubbles do get to me but it's nothing I can't handle. I noticed I have to drink this fast because it does lose its fizz really fast, but I don't have a problem gulping it down.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Springfield, MA
This is my guilty pleasure. I order this soft drink at restaurants, but I try to keep soda out of the house. I love the packaging, and it is usually reasonably priced. I would recommend this Sprite to others for carbonated beverages.
Marlina D.
Marlina D.
Edison, NJ
I enjoy drinking sprite because it always leaves a refreshing taste in my mouth! Whatever type of food I may finish eating, I love drinking sprite afterwards because it tastes so good. I always do a refreshing sigh after drinking it.
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX
This is my ultimate favorite carbonated beverage. It has ever since I've been little and I don't see it changing anytime in the future. It helps keep my stomach settled when I'm sick as well as provide a fresh taste while I'm eating.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Belle Vernon, PA
Refreshing beverage. Not my favorite soft drink, but I still have love for it. Sometimes the lime taste can be a bit too strong for my liking. Other than that, it's an okay drink. I'd recommend to those who enjoy that type of flavor.
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
If you want to feel refreshed after drinking something then you want to drink Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda! The two natural tasting flavors are amazing and with the carbonation are perfect! It's never expensive and it's so good and sweet!
Anna B.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
I love sprite. I'm usually not a big soda drinker but sprite is my vise. Usually soda makes me feel extra full but with sprite it does not. I always crave it when I'm a bit hungover, and it does the trick. Definitely a repeat buyer.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Southgate, MI
I love a good just regular Sprite. When you don't want all the caffeine or your just thirsty it's a good and refreshing drink. Usually we buy 2liters or the 24 pack of cans. Whatever's available. And of course it has to be ice cold.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?