Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN

Ive always been a sprite fan even as a child. I think it goes well almost any time and especially when I have an upset stomach. I also love using sprite as a chaser with alcohol on the weekends, some times sprite zero if I want to watch my calories.
April K.
April K.

How can I not give sprite 5 stars? It's the drink of my childhood. It's sweet but not overpowering and has that distinct soda taste without tasting like it was made in a lab. The bubbles are nice and I'm really into the new ads with rappers on them.
Lucia B.
Lucia B.

La sprite es la mejor soda con gusto a limon! es super refrescante y siempre supera mis espectativas. Me encanta y la tomo siempre que tengo sed, a cualquier hora. Es super accesible ya que no es cara. La compro siempre y la voy a seguir comprando .
jessica h.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA

i always try and have a bottle of sprite in my house because not only does it taste very good, but i found that is helps really well with upset stomach; i love that the packaging because it is clear so that you can see exactly what you are drinking!
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.

As someone who gets upset stomaches often, I find that Sprite offers decent short-term relief. I don't drink it regularly, but I do keep it around in case I find myself not feeling so hot. In my opinion, it is the most refreshing soda on the market.
laura r.
laura r.

Refreshing, delicious, this is when I am very hot and it is the healthiest thing I find.He tastes delicious, and the lemon complements the drink and makes it less tedious,There is comparison of other drinks, this one is less sweet and more delicious
Sadie R.
Sadie R.
Granger, IN

where do I begin, this is a pantry a pantry staple and such a classic drink! For when I'm feeling a bit ill or just need a good pick-me-up drink I love this one! Very affordable and amazing taste! Highly recommend for anyone who enjoys a good soda!
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN

I love Sprite. You can mix it with anything like a punch. You can drink it when you have a stomach ache. There isn't any caffeine in it either so it's great for little kids! Everyone loves Sprite & most people know that it helps with stomach aches!
Priya L.
Priya L.

I love the lemon and lime flavor it gives it a different taste that you can't really pin point and decide. it met my expectations and i loved the packaging. will tell others to get it compared to other sprite bottles. i would buy it again for sure
Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL

Sprite offers such a fresh crisp tasting soda that is wonderful on its own or even mixed with fruit, juices, and even rum. The packaging is good.. I wouldn't want soda from a box that's for sure and I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now