Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Anthony D.
Anthony D.

Sprite is a perfect non caffeine soda. It has the perfect mixture of lemon and lime mixed together to give you that refreshing feeling in the mouth. For the price of it you definitely will be satisfied. Is will definitely be my go-to drink all the time.
Nadia G.
Nadia G.

Otras de las bebidas que eligo a diaria es esta. Me gusta la lima limón. Su empaquetado es muy colorinche. No debería mejorar en nada está bien como es. El sabor me encanta y sus burbujas refrescantes. La recomiendo a auellos que le gusta la lima limon.
gracie k.
gracie k.
Murrieta, CA

Sprite has always, always, ALWAYS been a family favorite. It's always one of my favorite sodas, and there really aren't any alternatives to recommend. Their packaging is nice and fitting for the drink, and I love being able to recognize the logo quickly
Chelysia K.
Chelysia K.
NSW

I really enjoyed sprite as a kid, it was one of my favorite drinks! I loved it and would get it any chance I would get. I recommend this product to everyone. The bubbles ticked my nose a little bit and made my eyes water but it was all apart of the fun.
Margherita S.
Margherita S.
Buffalo, NY

It's a really good soft drink. It tastes great with anything and everyone loves it ! Its a classic and its inexpensive i love the way it fizzes up in my mouth! They shouldn't be messing with the flavor i love the original and hate the rest. repeat buyer
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL

Sprite has fallen out of favor for me in the past few years. It's still a solid drink for me when I'm craving a soda, but it isn't as crisp as Sierra mist. Coca-Cola should consider updating their flavor and bringing some life back to this product line.
Breann D.
Breann D.
Piqua, OH

I love the original flavor. Its one of those drinks that I drink when I'm sick. I don't think they need any improvement, it has nice packaging. I would recommend to anyone that's sick or anyone that wants a light drink on the stomach. I would buy again.
Zitlali R.
Zitlali R.
San Francisco, CA

I love sprite because it isn't as strong and as heavy as other sodas. It is also very refreshing and its great when it is cold. I prefer the ones in the can more than the bottled ones and it is absolutely amazing and this is the only today I ever drink.
Sonja O.
Sonja O.

This is my life. Sprite is like my water. I drink this on a daily basis and it soothes headaches. If you are sick, what do you do? You drink Sprite. Dying? Sprite. Labor pains? Sprite. Your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you? Sprite! Sprite is the answer.
Kari Raelyn T.
Kari Raelyn T.
Campbell, TX

I have to be in the mood for sprite. I like the taste, but it also reminds me of being sick, and being on a clear diet. The expectations never change, but I wouldn't suggest drinking a room temperature sprite. JUST don't do it. Otherwise, it's alright.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now