Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Jas. J.
Jas. J.

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It has a great lemon lime taste that's out of this world. Most sodas in this area have poor flavor or go flat too soon. Sprite doesn't have any of those issues it's the best lemon lime soda you can buy. I'd highly recommend it.
Sian T.
Sian T.

Sprite is always a favourite! I don't drink fizzy or carbonated drinks often, but if I'm out and wanting a soft drink, Sprite is usually my first choice. For everyday, I'd buy a supermarket own brand for better value, but as a treat, Sprite is a very good option.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Long Beach, MS

I love a regular Sprite Lemon-Lime soda! It always quenches my thirst. It has a smooth and crisp taste! If you haven't tried sprite you really should! It doesn't have any caffeine so it wont keep you up all night. I always buy sprite and I wont stop anytime soon!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

I always forget how much I love Sprite until I drink it again. Truly quenches my thirst and goes so well with other guilty pleasures like fries and chips. I personally think it tastes better out of the fountain than out of the can, but I still love it either way.
Lords of G.
Lords of G.

it basically fizzy lemonade and its really good even if you don't like fizzy drinks it boosts you energy and it takes you to a whole other world of soft drinks .i think it doesn't need improving and i like it just the way it is as its spectacular and amazing !!!!
AMANDEEP K.
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY

Sprite has always been my favorite carbonated drink along with Sunkist. They are the only carbonated drinks I enjoy drinking. A++Great lemon-lime flavor - perfect for mixing with juices for punch, etc. Also great when you're not feeling well to settle the stomach
Mia B.
Mia B.

Sprite is only amazing if it's the last resort. Lately it hasn't been up to pare on my scale of amazing. I wouldn't want to drink 7up if there was a choice between the both. I would drink Sprite if it was always available in cherry. The price is usually under $5.
elsa i.
elsa i.

Sprite is a really nice soda i love it it is basicaly a lemonade so i love lemonade and it is very refreshing so i love drinking it in summer and now the new sprites are sweetened with a plant and not with sugar anymore the plant who sweetenes it is called stevia
Maggie B.
Maggie B.

I think sprite is one of those classic tastes i prefer this over sierra mist anyway, the packaging is nice and it isn't to overly colorful, this is always a non expensive drink in any store, the sprite always meets my expectations, i would definitely buy it again
ashley p.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY

Love this soda product. it is such a crisp fresh soda. it is also great to cook with. there is no need for improvement. this soda so has meet our family expectations. we are not first time buyers of this product. we most definitely buy this soda 3 or more times a week.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now