BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
El Monte , CA
Sprite is my favorite soda as a young girl my parents didn't want me drinking too many dark sodas so I was only able to drink Sprite and it kind of just stuck with me to this day I don't drink dark sodas and when I do they hurt my stomach
Maya J.
Maya J.
Sprite is my favorite carbonated beverage! I definitely prefer it over other heavier carbonated sodas! I love how well Sprite also mixes with other drinks and juices to create unique drinks for all occasions! Definitely recommend for all.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA
Sprite lemon- lime soda is very refreshing and yummy. This is my favorite flavor and brand when it comes to lemon lime. The flavor is stronger then other brands out there and just as affordable. I prefer Sprite with mixed drinks as well.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Beaver Falls, PA
While I'm a Pepsi product girl, I actually prefer Sprite to Sierra Mist or Mist Twist. I also like it way better than 7 Up. I think it have more of a lemon flavor than 7 Up and I think the flavor is stronger and crisper than Sierra Mist.
Kiah R.
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Easily the best soda. I don't really drink soda that much but when I do it's always Sprite. It isn't to heavy and the color doesn't turn me away. It is far more flavorful than competitor brands. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Alison J.
Alison J.
Lakeside, CA
Sprite...what can I say? Sprite is a delicious refreshing lemon-lime soda that is great any time of day! It's also great as a mixer for drinks- alcoholic or not. Party punch staple and just an all around great soda. No caffeine, either!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH
Perfect for a belly ache! Super fizzy and delicious. Nothing needs to change for this drink, it's just that perfect. Definitely a good drink if you're not into dark colas, I don't feel as guilty after drinking it as I would with a coke.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD
Not a big fan , I don't have anything bad to say but I wouldn't say that it's my favorite. If it's there I'll drink but I wouldn't be my first choice. If I do drink Sprite I'll mix it with a fruit punch or a lemonade or something else.
A classic. always great and tasty on its own and surely as your cocktail base! The package is clean and easy to read. This soda is always affordable. It meets my expectations every single time. I like it ice cold. I would buy it again.
Anna E.
Anna E.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is also an amazing drink when you are sick and or have an uppset stomach it helps and it's a go to in the shopping cart. If you do put them in the fridge and drink them don't drink them warm it won't help as good as when it's cold
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?