Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL

Sprite has fallen out of favor for me in the past few years. It's still a solid drink for me when I'm craving a soda, but it isn't as crisp as Sierra mist. Coca-Cola should consider updating their flavor and bringing some life back to this product line.
Nadia G.
Nadia G.

Otras de las bebidas que eligo a diaria es esta. Me gusta la lima limón. Su empaquetado es muy colorinche. No debería mejorar en nada está bien como es. El sabor me encanta y sus burbujas refrescantes. La recomiendo a auellos que le gusta la lima limon.
Linda J.
Linda J.
Boston

Sprite is a drink you go for when you're looking for something less intimidating than Coke. I've been cutting back on all soda's lately and I found a great combo. I do half Sprite and half sparkling water and you still get the satisfying kick of Sprite.
Lexy B.
Lexy B.
Big Bear City, CA

I don't drink soda often just because it's so unhealthy. But when I do drink it (at restaurants and stuff) sprite is my go too. It has a really good flavor without being so carbonated. I like it :) It also doesn't give me a stomach ache like most sodas!
Breann D.
Breann D.
Piqua, OH

I love the original flavor. Its one of those drinks that I drink when I'm sick. I don't think they need any improvement, it has nice packaging. I would recommend to anyone that's sick or anyone that wants a light drink on the stomach. I would buy again.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a refreshing carbonated citrus beverage that is light on the tummy and tastes great. I don't purchase this regularly but when I want a clear soda or something to help calm my stomach this is what I choose. It's a great classic.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Not a big soda drinker because of the unnecessary sugar and calories. But we do always have Sprite on hand because my husband loves it. It does have a great lemon lime sweet fizzy flavor. Good for settling stomach issues. Coke in general is overpriced.
Sonja O.
Sonja O.

This is my life. Sprite is like my water. I drink this on a daily basis and it soothes headaches. If you are sick, what do you do? You drink Sprite. Dying? Sprite. Labor pains? Sprite. Your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you? Sprite! Sprite is the answer.
Latoya D.
Latoya D.
Newport News, VA

Sprite is a soda that I will always drink. Sometimes I just have a craving for it. The lighter soda is also better for you. The price is average, no more than the other soft drinks. I would reccomend Sprite to anyone . It's an overall refreshing drink.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI

I really love this soda, and honestly who doesn't. This soda gives you the sugary, carbonated soda that you want but it doesn't feel heavy like some other sodas. This soda is light enough to drink on a hot day without feeling too bloated or dehydrated.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now