Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Carlsbad, NM

This product is something we use when we are sick and don't have anything else that we can keep down. sprite with lemon is really good for an upset stomach and makes it feel so much better and relaxed. You can buy this at your local Walmart or albertsons
Tea J.
Tea J.
Portland, OR

Sprite is the best of the lemon-lime soda brands, in my opinion. It's just objectively the most refreshing. It's very sweet, which is something I like, but, if you like your lemon-lime soda less sweet, I'd suggest 7-UP. Overall, one of my favorite sodas.
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia

I like this product because of the lemon lime flavor which gives it its own distinct flavor which no other soda company can copy. Great for parties because no one can deny a can of sprite. Recommended buy not only for the flavor but also for the price
Shiloh M.
Shiloh M.
Venice, FL

Very refreshing drink with the small hint of a lime taste. I live in Florida and it's really hot down here especially in the summer, so it always feels good to have a nice cool sprite. Not only is it refreshing it also tastes VERY good. My favorite soda.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Me gusta su sabor a limón, transparente, refrescante y burbujeante, ideal para toda ocasión. Se puede acompañar comidas o tragos y cócteles. Su sabor ligeramente dulzón y ácido hacen una buena combinación. Suelo comprarla y creo que lo seguiré haciendo.
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
West Chicago, IL

Good for settling stomachs. My mother used to give this to me when I was a little kid and had the flu. Taste is fine. Price is a bit high though. Off brand lemon-lime sodas are work just fine as substitutes and you probably wouldn't know the difference.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Columbus, OH

i love this drink. I drink it every weekend, it isn't to flavored so it waters down pretty fast. its pretty cheap. its my favorite pop. it mixes good with other flavored drinks, or if your older alcohol. i recommend it. its overall great for all reasons
Inas H.
Inas H.
Albertson, NY

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is nice and refreshing. It's been bought many times in my house. It doesn't have the colors many other sodas have and the flavor is very good. Our expectations have been met for a drink and I would recommend it to others to enjoy.
Jori R.
Jori R.

Another classic in the old-school department. It's light & crispy. I do like the happy green and yellow packaging. It settles upset tummies & provides a sugary sweet like nothing else can. I like this but also enjoy a Sierra Mist from time to time, too.
Anthony D.
Anthony D.

Sprite is a perfect non caffeine soda. It has the perfect mixture of lemon and lime mixed together to give you that refreshing feeling in the mouth. For the price of it you definitely will be satisfied. Is will definitely be my go-to drink all the time.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now