BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
If you want to feel refreshed after drinking something then you want to drink Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda! The two natural tasting flavors are amazing and with the carbonation are perfect! It's never expensive and it's so good and sweet!
Yashira C.
Sprite is very good ! It's not too carbonated and it has a good lemon lime taste to it. I drink sprite a lot especially when I have a stomach ache or if I'm cramping. It's like an alternative for stomach medicine ūüėä just very good !!
Tatiana S.
Who doesn't like sprite? I dont drink soda very often but i do have moments where i feel like i need sugar in my body and will crave sprite. I actually go out and ask for a shirley temple (sprite with cherry syrup) and it's the best
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I really enjoy this drink. I like that it does not have caffeine on the product. It has a really good bubble taste to it. They are not too expensive and are easy to find in store. I think it has a better taste then competing brands.
Ariana G.
Southgate, MI
I love a good just regular Sprite. When you don't want all the caffeine or your just thirsty it's a good and refreshing drink. Usually we buy 2liters or the 24 pack of cans. Whatever's available. And of course it has to be ice cold.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
I love sprite. I'm usually not a big soda drinker but sprite is my vise. Usually soda makes me feel extra full but with sprite it does not. I always crave it when I'm a bit hungover, and it does the trick. Definitely a repeat buyer.
Theresa S.
Cincinnati, OH
Lemon lime soda that is used in about anything! If you haven't tried it yet then do it! Its sweet and sometimes help my stomach when I'm feeling a little nauseous. Its better than the generic lemon lime sod so what you waiting for?
Molly R.
Love this soda! It's the only one I drink whenever I go out to dinner with friends and family and I always have it at home. It's light and has a good taste. I would recommend it to friends and family and it exceeds my expectations.
Kalo P.
Taylorsville, UT
My favorite lemon-lime soda by far! The packaging and new labels are awesome too! I love that it's available at every grocery/ convenient store. I mean who doesn't love Sprite?! Okay .. I lot of people don't but still! Great stuff!
Talisa E.
Usually my go to soda. The lemon and lime tastes make it feel refreshing and tasty. It's sweet enough to give you the sugar kick you want out of soda. I alway like sprite over other sodas and I'm glad the taste hasn't changed much.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?