Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Lorianne B.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Sprite is my life. This is my go-to soda. I love this drink. It's not an overpowering flavor but it still taste great. It taste amazing mixed with other drinks like cranberry juice and I've even had it put in cupcakes! I love this soda!!!
Maya J.
Maya J.
Sprite is my favorite carbonated beverage! I definitely prefer it over other heavier carbonated sodas! I love how well Sprite also mixes with other drinks and juices to create unique drinks for all occasions! Definitely recommend for all.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Tarzana, CA
I love sprite. I think it's the healthiest of all the sugar sodas. It doesn't have that many calories either. Other sugar sodas usually give me a headache but sprite does not have that effect on me. I will definitely be buying this again.
Carion M.
Carion M.
Atlanta, GA
Sprite is definitely one of my favorite flavored sodas to have to drink when I'm eating out getting a burger or wings. Easy to drink and a smooth taste overall. I wouldn't drink this often, but it's my favorite drink when I go out to eat.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Beaver Falls, PA
While I'm a Pepsi product girl, I actually prefer Sprite to Sierra Mist or Mist Twist. I also like it way better than 7 Up. I think it have more of a lemon flavor than 7 Up and I think the flavor is stronger and crisper than Sierra Mist.
Kiah R.
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Easily the best soda. I don't really drink soda that much but when I do it's always Sprite. It isn't to heavy and the color doesn't turn me away. It is far more flavorful than competitor brands. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA
Sprite lemon- lime soda is very refreshing and yummy. This is my favorite flavor and brand when it comes to lemon lime. The flavor is stronger then other brands out there and just as affordable. I prefer Sprite with mixed drinks as well.
Alison J.
Alison J.
Lakeside, CA
Sprite...what can I say? Sprite is a delicious refreshing lemon-lime soda that is great any time of day! It's also great as a mixer for drinks- alcoholic or not. Party punch staple and just an all around great soda. No caffeine, either!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH
Perfect for a belly ache! Super fizzy and delicious. Nothing needs to change for this drink, it's just that perfect. Definitely a good drink if you're not into dark colas, I don't feel as guilty after drinking it as I would with a coke.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD
Not a big fan , I don't have anything bad to say but I wouldn't say that it's my favorite. If it's there I'll drink but I wouldn't be my first choice. If I do drink Sprite I'll mix it with a fruit punch or a lemonade or something else.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?