Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Destinee Q.
Destinee Q.

Well I really don't drink soda I try to stay away from it as much as possible but if I do my go to soda would have to be sprite. The flavor is perfect it's caffeine free it's much healthier than a dark soda. Overall it's the perfect lemon lime drink
Julia S.
Julia S.
Lorain, OH

Yum! Great option for a lighter soda, especially for someone who isn't a heavy soda drinker. Sprite is an absolute classic and mixes great with other drinks. If you have a picky kid or are thinking of sodas to buy for a party,
Sprite is a must-have.
Aaliyah J.
Aaliyah J.

I love Sprite, it is one of my favorite sodas in the world. Yes, yes Sprite did meet expectations if not there would've only been 1 star. Very affordable not expensive at all. I'm a repeat consumer and would defiantly recommend this brand to others.
Alexis O.
Alexis O.

I'm sorry but you can't go wrong with a crisp sprite. Cold or room temperature I'm all in. It's my go to drink where ever I go. It's light and doesn't give you that goes syrup taste that most sodas do especially the darker ones like coke and Pepsi.
Madison O.
Madison O.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Fogging ovoids the to do that to you me at Hey I'm probably the last person to hear this from but I'm happy for u and Amanda . I mean you hate me so idk😂 but I just wanted to say I'm happy for you guys . And hope everything with you guys work out .
Bree S.
Bree S.
Henderson, NV

My all time favorite drink to get other than water. Sprite is the one thing you can get anywhere and its always going to taste the same and be great. My parents used to by this all the time when I was little. I would definitely purchase this again.
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love Sprite. You can mix it with anything like a punch. You can drink it when you have a stomach ache. There isn't any caffeine in it either so it's great for little kids! Everyone loves Sprite & most people know that it helps with stomach aches!
Sadie R.
Sadie R.
Granger, IN

where do I begin, this is a pantry a pantry staple and such a classic drink! For when I'm feeling a bit ill or just need a good pick-me-up drink I love this one! Very affordable and amazing taste! Highly recommend for anyone who enjoys a good soda!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

Its good but taste like the original one to me. I ont like can sodas rather pick a plastic bottle. Wanted to trybit out because I never had lemon and lime together but I !mean it was good just taste the same. I would buy again but in plastic bottle
Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL

Sprite offers such a fresh crisp tasting soda that is wonderful on its own or even mixed with fruit, juices, and even rum. The packaging is good.. I wouldn't want soda from a box that's for sure and I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?