Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Alexis O.
Alexis O.

I'm sorry but you can't go wrong with a crisp sprite. Cold or room temperature I'm all in. It's my go to drink where ever I go. It's light and doesn't give you that goes syrup taste that most sodas do especially the darker ones like coke and Pepsi.
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN

I love Sprite. You can mix it with anything like a punch. You can drink it when you have a stomach ache. There isn't any caffeine in it either so it's great for little kids! Everyone loves Sprite & most people know that it helps with stomach aches!
Sadie R.
Sadie R.
Granger, IN

where do I begin, this is a pantry a pantry staple and such a classic drink! For when I'm feeling a bit ill or just need a good pick-me-up drink I love this one! Very affordable and amazing taste! Highly recommend for anyone who enjoys a good soda!
Isa W.
Isa W.
Lawrenceville, NJ

As a kid growing up I was more fond of the lemon-lime drinks then the standard cola. Sprite was always my go to request at the drive through and when I was able to get cans. Love Sprite's flavor better than other brands. Would recommend to others.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Ozark, MO

Love Sprite! It has so many purposes! It's great to settle upset stomachs and it's my go to for making mix drinks. It has always met expectations and I feel it beats out all of its competitors. Will be picking some up next time we go to the store!
Amina A.
Amina A.
Decatur, GA

Sometimes sprite can help with a stomachache and I absolutely love it because of that. I don't think it needs room for improvement and it has good value. It has a good lemon and lime flavor. It has a good flavor and I would recommend it to others.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite for me is like ginger ale, it is like Mountain Dew, just the option I go to when I want something from the soft drink family but not completely. Diving into hard-core soda. Would recommend to friends before pepsi, Coke or other soda brands.
Tierra B.
Tierra B.

Sprite is my favorite drink from Coke . Its very thirst quenching whents on ice lol. sprite is the best lemon lime soda that's out there. I love sprite because you can barely taste the lime. The value is pretty cheap .And I will always buy sprite.
Ana K.
Ana K.
Memphis, TN

I love Sprite! I like how delicate it's flavor is, it compliments any meal without being too sweet. It's refreshing and best of all caffeine free! I am a fan!! It doesn't compare to all the knockoffs! It's worth it. I would recommend this product.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

My favorite soda ever. Perfect to have with dinner since it has no caffeine, literally every bodega sells this, very thirst-quenching, it's not even that bad when it gets a little warm. it's better than 7up and Sierra Mist for sure. It's a staple!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now