Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (66)
Diana P.
Diana P.

I really like this drink that can take it alone or with licos either rum or vodka placing ice and a touch of lemon can make super refreshing drink at all supermarkets can find and recommend quite as easily not waste gaswhat I buy regularly also has very good taste
Jay R.
Jay R.

Love this lemon-lime soda, only kind I like to get. This is a coke product and I like to stay loyal to the company. Every one of its competitors just taste too sweet. This always hits the spot and always meets expectations. I'd definitely buy this again and again.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Englewood, CO

I prefer Sprite over other Lemon sodas because it has a lighter more crisp taste. I also like that it is caffeine free because I usually have enough caffeine. I think it would be cool if they updated their logos it seems outdated. But other than that I like Sprite
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY

This soda is a great classic. You really can't beat a good lemon lime sprite. I have been drinking this soda since I was a kid and it is always good. No other lemon lime soda can really compete with this one and it is very cost friendly. Would recommend to anyone!
Abigail Z.
Abigail Z.
Albuquerque, NM

Sprite has got to be my top favorite soda and my go to when i am thirsty the packaging is nice i love the colors of green and blue it has and not even mountain dew sierra mist or 7 up can beat its flavor because it is so good i would recommend this soda to others.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.

What is it about Sprite that makes it so good? It's crisp, and clean, and refreshing! I can't believe it has no caffeine, because I swear it gives me a boost every time I drink it. Must be the sugar. This tastes way better than any other lemon lime soda out there.
Mabel F.
Mabel F.
Chandler

I grew up drinking sprite lemon-lime soda and the flavor is so light tasting and sometimes I drink this type of soda when I have an upset stomach. Normally I don't drink soda, but if I do ill go with sprite as my first choice, also recommend the product to others.
lauren M.
lauren M.

Amzing soo refreshing,but not better than 7-up that will have to be a tie.the one thing i like better is how there is the crannberry verision too!!! oh and you cant forget the limted edition tropical drink !!!definitely a great drink for the summer!i would recommend
Christine C.
Christine C.
Dewitt, MI

Always my go to carbonated beverage. I prefer sprite of sierra mist or any other knock off, it just tastes SO much better. I always buy sprite, i just recently tried the cranberry one and that flavor is just as good! I totally recommend sprite its a classic drink
Suzie S.
Suzie S.
Simi Valley, CA

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is the perfect refreshment on a hot summer day. The cool lemon-lime flavor has a delicious and distinct taste over other lemon-lime sodas. As a repeat customer, I feel very confident is recommending this soft drink to my friends and family.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now