Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink. These cans were delivered quickly and without dents. Definitely worth ordering and having delivered so you don't have to lug these heavy boxes home from the grocery store.
Abby W.
Abby W.
De Soto, KS
Crisp, citrusy, refreshing...those are just a few words that describe Sprite's lemon lime soda. It is a super good value for its price. I love the taste and how it is sweet (but not too sweet). It comes in a variety of sizes (bottles, cans, liters) to fit your need. I would recommend it to others due to the affordability, taste, and aesthetic.
maya t.
maya t.
Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It's always available wherever I go. It has a crisp taste, and it doesn't have too much sugar. Unlike brown sodas, this drink doesn't keep me up at night. When I'm sick, I find that Sprite makes me feel slightly better. I don't believe that I've ever had a bad Sprite. It's always so good. I love Sprite'
Vani L.
Vani L.
i love sprite so much. usually I just drink water. like that's the main choice of beverage for me. but every now and then you just crave a nice and fuzzy drink and sprite is my go to choice for that! so good! I like that it's not caffeinated because caffeine has an odd opposite effect on. makes me crash without the buzz. but it tastes so good
RJ S.
RJ S.
A highly flavored lemon/ carbonated drink. Always caffeine free & sweet. Easy product to use at your convienence. Children & adults alike will enjoy the taste, with or without a meal. Comes in a variety of sizes. Best served ice cold. Would recommend to anyone for its light color & light lemon flavor. Found where Coca-cola products are sold.
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
This is one of my first choices when it comes to sodas. It is refreshing and it doesn't have too many artificial coloring. When it is iced cold, it is so refreshing for the summer time. This is one of the sodas that we constantly buy and have at home. If you actually add an actual little piece of lemon, it will even intensify the flavor.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
Sprite is a refreshing drink (perhaps not as refreshing as 7 up though!), and I definitely enjoy one from time to time. My one problem is that it is quite sickly sweet, so it's best enjoyed in small doses. The fact it has no caffeine is nice, especially if one drinks it at night. I wish the lime flavour was more pronounced and sour.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Reserve, LA
Sprite has been around seems like forever. It is the go to when you don't want the kids bouncing off the walls. Its the go to when sick , sprite and crackers/toast. It seems to settle the stomach and it being clear is a major plus. We buy the 12pks rather than a 2-liter , its so much easier to have a fridge pack . Sprite made right.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
To me it is like the original lemon-lime soda, it is great on its own, it is absolutely a party staple, and it is great for a mixed drink as well. Sprite is also generally affordable, but it often goes on sale so it is a good item to stock up on and have in the house in case guests come over and you can offer them something nice.
Heather C.
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Crisp and refreshing on a hot day. Great lemon lime flavor. Great for mixing an adult beverage. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that like the cold refreshing taste of lemon and lime. They also have other flavors. During the holiday the cranberry sprite is awesome, but is only available during holiday season.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?