Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS

Love a cold sprite. Love that it has no caffeine. I like to put a bottle in the freezer, let it get really cold and enjoy. If I have a 12 oz bottle and I can't drink it all, I'll put the bottle in the freezer, let it freeze and pour some more sprite over the frozen portion. It's sooo good. As the frozen sprite melts, it mixes with the other sprite and all the sugar seeps into the liquid, making it irresistible!!!
Nicolette K.
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY

If you're looking for a light, carbonated soda to pair with any heavy food (I'm looking at you Chipotle) this is absolutely perfect. The drink has a perfect balance between acidity and swetness and is sure to complement any meal. I often find myself buying sprite when a cola seems to heavy for me. Overall, this is an amazing drink which I would reccomend to everybody to like citrus-y drinks.
Eliana S.
Eliana S.
Easton, PA

Whenever I go to perform I drink this because it's the only thing that smooths my throat before I have to sing loud enough to be heard. I always go for this before anything else. I can continue to sing and I can last a good few songs and I know that sugar is bad for your voice but this helps me more than anything. And a little prayer too while on stage so I won't miss a word of my song...
German O.
German O.

I'm a college student who doesn't own a car and on a budget. Budget and amazon don't go very well together, but I bought this for a decent price while saving myself the trouble of going 1 hour to meijers on the bus and back carrying cans of soda. They arrived well and no problem with it. If they were a bit cheaper (price comparable to a big supermarket) then I would buy them more often.
Cecelia G.
Cecelia G.
Robertsdale , Al

This is definitely the go to soda. No caffeine so you don't have to worry about that jittery feeling. Light and crisp. Available everywhere sodas are sold. Perfect mixer with other drinks and liquors. Not to mention if you have an upset stomach, it helps settle everything down. Definitely always keep some in the house. Great drink to add to juices to make a bubbly punch for the kids!
Kay R.
Kay R.
Potsdam, NY

I am a big fan of lemon lime soda. Sprite's can is visually appealing. The taste is crisp and is a very delicious version of a Lemon-Lime soda. I think that it goes flat a little too soon but you can't have it all. It's definitely better than Sierra Mist. I would recommend this over Sierra Mist. I would recommend people to drink this over any other Lemon-Lime soda.
Alex O.
Alex O.
Gravesend

Sprite is a great lemon lime soda with the right amount of bubbles and even though it's not diet it feels that way
This is my life. Sprite is like my water. I drink this on a daily basis and it soothes headaches. If you are sick, what do you do? You drink Sprite. Dying? Sprite. Labor pains? Sprite. Your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you? Sprite! Sprite is the answer
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY

I love Sprite. Always have. When I got pregnant, some days it was the only thing I could keep down with my severe morning sickness. Actually any time I'm sick I crave Sprite because it settles my stomach and helps me get calories in when I don't feel I can eat anything else. I was even asking for it in labor and it was the first thing I had after my son was born!
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA

I usually prefer a 7-up but find that I can usually get my hands on a cold Sprite easily. There is a mild taste of artificial sweetener, not sure why, but I will drink it usually with a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime to cute the little after taste Sprite has. I really like the mini cans because I feel like I'm refreshed but not ingesting too many sugar miligrams.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Phoenix, AZ

I love Sprite because it is a better soda alternative than all the dark sodas out there. From someone who gets horrible cramps when I drink a dark soda, Sprite does not do that. It is really easy on the stomach, which is great for when you have the stomach flu. I recommend this soda to anybody who's stomach is affected by dark sodas -- this is totally worth it!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now