Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR

When I was in college, my grandmother used to give me sprite to calm my stomach and I still use it for that to this day. i don't know that it actually works - but it seems to for me! It's my "I don't feel good" drink and I love it for that reason! We have this in the soda machine at work and not my favorite soda (Dr. Pepper) so I get this drink at work!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.

Any time I'm at a cookout or get together I always reach for a sprite. Just the smell will always take me to a pleasant time. I love how universal this drink is. If you have friends of friends or someone you don't know very well coming over you can't go wrong with buying a case of Sprite! Not to mention it a healthier soda than darker drinks like colas.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Sprite Lemon-lime Sosa is a great carbonated drink full in taste, Nice lemon-lime taste to it. It is my son's personal favorite. Great brand all around. I recommend and appreciate that the brand has expanded in flavors you can find in local restaurants and some supermarkets, a definite must for parties and get togethers and for personal use as well.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.

When I buy a lemon lime soda I always buy Sprite because I think theirs taste better than any other brand on the market. I usually buy Sprite at least once a week! It has a really good, crisp flavor which I really enjoy. It tastes more natural than other brands with this flavor, I never notice any sugar substitute flavorings. I would recommend 100%
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.

Sprite itself has a good, clean taste. Refreshing for summer and is a wonderful mixer with any kind of ade (lemonade, orangeade etc.) or juice for a refreshing sparkling drink. These cans were delivered quickly and without dents. Definitely worth ordering and having delivered so you don't have to lug these heavy boxes home from the grocery store.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Green Bay, WI

Abby W.
Abby W.
De Soto, KS

Crisp, citrusy, refreshing...those are just a few words that describe Sprite's lemon lime soda. It is a super good value for its price. I love the taste and how it is sweet (but not too sweet). It comes in a variety of sizes (bottles, cans, liters) to fit your need. I would recommend it to others due to the affordability, taste, and aesthetic.
maya t.
maya t.

Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It's always available wherever I go. It has a crisp taste, and it doesn't have too much sugar. Unlike brown sodas, this drink doesn't keep me up at night. When I'm sick, I find that Sprite makes me feel slightly better. I don't believe that I've ever had a bad Sprite. It's always so good. I love Sprite'
Vani L.
Vani L.

i love sprite so much. usually I just drink water. like that's the main choice of beverage for me. but every now and then you just crave a nice and fuzzy drink and sprite is my go to choice for that! so good! I like that it's not caffeinated because caffeine has an odd opposite effect on. makes me crash without the buzz. but it tastes so good
RJ S.
RJ S.

A highly flavored lemon/ carbonated drink. Always caffeine free & sweet. Easy product to use at your convienence. Children & adults alike will enjoy the taste, with or without a meal. Comes in a variety of sizes. Best served ice cold. Would recommend to anyone for its light color & light lemon flavor. Found where Coca-cola products are sold.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?