BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica G.
Guntersville
This is the lost refreshing soda on the market in my opinion, it is caffeine free so a lot better for you than the other sodas, it is a Coca Cola product and very reasonably priced. Sprite is my families favorite drink!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is the only soda drink that helps me when I have an upset stomach. I think it does have a good flavor to it. I only drink it when I'm sick. I would recommend it for that. I will continue to buy this product.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
i love this. i never was a dark soda girl growing up so everywhere we went i got sprite and it just never lets you down. not to mention it’s great for upset stomach and stains and all sorts of other non drinkable uses
Yahaira  R.
San Diego, CA
I like it and It’s always a really refreshing drink for summer or the winter when I get a cold. I love the taste of it and how it fizzes or pops in my mouth as I drink it. It’s really good and better than some sodas and it’s really cheap and satisfying
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
I always buy the miniature 7 oz cans because they’re so convenient and I can allow myself to have 2 a day. It’s the best way to cheat with sodas because the sugars aren’t embarrassingly high and there’s no caffeine.
Alle J.
Somerset KY
Sprite is my go to pop whenever I feel like I need to drink something a little healthier. I eventually cave and drink something with caffeine, but Sprite has an amazing flavor and it’s very good whenever you want something fizzy without the caffeine!
Ashley P.
Perfect for mixing drinks or settling upset stomachs. I don't like generic sodas. I think the name brands taste better, and Sprite is the best of the lemon-like sodas. We always keep a few cans in our cabinet in case of emergency!
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
this may be my favorite soda, even though it’s so gross from your body’s standpoint. it has a sweet taste, fizzy, and when you burb it burns your nose, which is sometimes oddly satisfying , even though it hurts.
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
Sprite is the best. I can put it with almost any snack. I always pick it at the movie theater. I buy it all the time. Sprite has a good bubbly and citrus flavor that everyone can enjoy. I would buy this anytime.
Kelly M.
Waterloo, NY
I absolutely love sprite. It is light so it will not stain your teeth like the darker colored sodas. I am a college student and dislike coffee and energy drinks. I fill my Yeti cup with sprite and that helps me get through my day without guzzling Coffee or unhealthy energy drinks.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?