Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Alex O.
Alex O.
Gravesend

Sprite is a great lemon lime soda with the right amount of bubbles and even though it's not diet it feels that way
This is my life. Sprite is like my water. I drink this on a daily basis and it soothes headaches. If you are sick, what do you do? You drink Sprite. Dying? Sprite. Labor pains? Sprite. Your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you? Sprite! Sprite is the answer
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY

I love Sprite. Always have. When I got pregnant, some days it was the only thing I could keep down with my severe morning sickness. Actually any time I'm sick I crave Sprite because it settles my stomach and helps me get calories in when I don't feel I can eat anything else. I was even asking for it in labor and it was the first thing I had after my son was born!
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA

I usually prefer a 7-up but find that I can usually get my hands on a cold Sprite easily. There is a mild taste of artificial sweetener, not sure why, but I will drink it usually with a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime to cute the little after taste Sprite has. I really like the mini cans because I feel like I'm refreshed but not ingesting too many sugar miligrams.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.

I've recently stopped drinking the dark soda and moved to clear. And Sprite is my new love. It is a very good mix of lemon and lime and carbonation. I tend to stay with the smaller sizes so I'll split a can with my hubby. We buy them in 12 packs 3 at a time because wits usually cheaper. It is very refreshing to come home after a long day to a nice cold Sprite.
Khadiza F.
Khadiza F.

I wanted to cut off all kinds of soda. I wanted to loos weight. I lost a few lbs when I started drinking Sprite. Sprite was the perfect choice. It has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. It consists of carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, which is basically sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, and sodium benzoate.
Angelia B.
Angelia B.
Corona, CA

This is my favorite lemon-lime soda by far! This is a great drink for any occasion. I love to add cherry syrup to it and its such a big hit with all of my kids and their friends. I like drinking this brand much more than any other brand out there. I usually have this on hand when I have company. I will continue to drink this lemon-lime soda for years to come.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

sprite entrou na minha vida meio por acaso, eu tomava muita coca cola, teve um tempo que enjoei e comecei a tomar sprite, sinceramente? foi a melhor mudança que fiz, para mim e um dos melhores refrigerantes,claro que existe vários outros que são bons também, o gostinho de limão não tem sensação melhor, quando esta calor então, a melhor coisa e tomar sprite.
Aoife M.
Aoife M.

I love sprite as it has such an amazing lemon flavour. It is also a great way to make me feel better when i have a bug or am ill.It does not make my stomach upset, or make me hyper unlike other fizzy drinks. I recommend this to soda lovers and people who get sick and need a drink to make themselves feel better. It has a great lemon-lime flavor that I love.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Escondido, CA

Its a classic and you cant go wrong with a classic. Growing up we always drand either this or 7up whenever we had an upset stomach but I have always preferred sprite. It has more carbonation and if you have an upset tummy that makes all the difference. Good to have in the pantry at all times for sickness purposes and of course for pure enjoyment purposes!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ

Since I love soda, but don't drink much caffeine, Sprite is usually my first choice. As far as lemon-lime soda goes, no other brand compares to Sprite. It is priced fair and it also tastes great added to ice cream for ice cream sodas! Don't knock it til you try it. A Sprite Delight is my absolute favorite - Chocolate Ice Cream and Sprite! Your welcome! :)
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now