Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Maria N.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
Hands down favorite carbonated drink! I love the lemon lime sweet taste and the carbonation just pulls it all together! I drink a lot of these and I am definitely hooked! I love it because it has no caffeine so I can share it with my kids!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
This is the one soda that I drink most often. It's good at room temperature but when it's had time to sit in the refrigerator, the carbonation goes into overdrive. The lemon lime flavor is not overpowering. It's like a crisp, citrus burst.
Saundra M.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I don't really like giving my children dark sodas like Pepsi so I will give them this kind and they love it so much and sometimes they even get a little tired just drinking it me I would love it if it can run a bigger pack but smaller cans
Christina G.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
Sprite is basically the only soda I drink (when I do drink sodas). It has a delicious and crisp taste. I'm usually not the one who buys soda in my family, but I do know at my local dollar general the 12 pack is often on sale for 3 for $10.
Sharline A.
Sharline A.
Brewster, NY
Only soda that will actually quench my thirst. I've heard that it's healthier than other sodas that have color in it. I don't know if it true , but it's good I guess. I love soda and I come to notice I reach for Sprite more than any other.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA
Live the flavor. An if the kids want a soda this is my go to because hey live the flavor an the non caffeine is perfect. This is also my go to soda also. I love the crisp refreshing flavor. Just wish the price would be cheaper on all soda.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hanceville, AL
Sprite is absolutely amazing!! You can definitely taste the lemon lime flavor. It never leaves you thirsty. Whenever I have an upset stomach, Sprite helps settle it! Plus, it's caffeine free! I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Lorianne B.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
Sprite is my life. This is my go-to soda. I love this drink. It's not an overpowering flavor but it still taste great. It taste amazing mixed with other drinks like cranberry juice and I've even had it put in cupcakes! I love this soda!!!
Carion M.
Carion M.
Atlanta, GA
Sprite is definitely one of my favorite flavored sodas to have to drink when I'm eating out getting a burger or wings. Easy to drink and a smooth taste overall. I wouldn't drink this often, but it's my favorite drink when I go out to eat.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Tarzana, CA
I love sprite. I think it's the healthiest of all the sugar sodas. It doesn't have that many calories either. Other sugar sodas usually give me a headache but sprite does not have that effect on me. I will definitely be buying this again.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?