Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Lany G.
Lany G.

Es muy refrescante esta bebida y pienso que es una de las mas sanas que hay, tiene un sabor refrescante, y si sirve para uno refrescarse despues de hacer algo, si ha cumplido con todas mis expectatuvas, la volviera comprar no me importaria invertir mi dinero en eso
Ashton B.
Ashton B.

We buy Sprite almost every week and keep it in our house. We either buy 2 liters or cases of it, we like to mix it or drink it straight up. I love the flavor, it seems more crisp and flavorful than other brands. I will for sure be recommending this to other people.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Monroe, MI

I love drinking Sprite. I love that it has no caffeine in it and doesn't keep me up at night. I would say its affordable. I don't think theres room for improvements, considering that I drink it all the time. I would highly recommend to others if you like the taste.
László N.
László N.

First time I drank sprite was like 5 or 6 years ago, I have been drinking it really often. It has a really great taste for it so it is definitely worth the value. The packaging of it is really outsanding with the all around green can.I would recommend it to anyone.
Micah B.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY

There's just nothing like a Sprite, especially when you are sick. I am a school nurse and I have learned that sprite heals many ailments! I have to agree. Something about it is just soothing. It's a classic and I keep it stocked in my fridge at home and at work! :)
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Edison, NJ

I mean, cmon. Sprite is the best soda for me, or in a tie with another product. Packaging is the same as the other brands, really. The flavor is very consistent. Sprite is such a go to drink of mine. And I definitely recommend it to everyone, if they haven't had it
Stephen W.
Stephen W.
Newington, CT

This is my favorite soda out of all them. It always taste so crisp and refreshing every time I drink it. I wouldn't change a thing in the soda recipe. It is my go to soda when I'm out for dinner and don't want to drink an alcoholic beverage. I would buy this again.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Washington, MI

This is the best soda ever! I loveeeeeeee sprite lemon lime soda, is one of my favorite drinks! It totally met my expectations and it is much better than coke and other drinks! It makes me burp a lot though but this is normal I think. I would buy it again for sure!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Raleigh, NC

Gosh, I love sprite. it will forever be one of my favorite sodas. It is light, flavorful, and perfect for a hot day. Most of the time i love that it doesn't have caffeine, but sometimes i wish it did. i would definitely recommend to someone who hasn't tried it yet.
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA

For some reason when I feel a little under the weather this the drink I go to. I really enjoy the refreshing taste and it's not over powering. Great price and I purchase my at target since most of the time they have really good deals going on. I really recommend it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now