Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Allendale, MI

I love sprite! I always get this when at restaurants. I am a repeat consumer of sprite for sure because you can never go wrong with it! The packaging is nice and tells you exactly what is in it and what it is. I would recommend to others for sure!!!
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.

As someone who gets upset stomaches often, I find that Sprite offers decent short-term relief. I don't drink it regularly, but I do keep it around in case I find myself not feeling so hot. In my opinion, it is the most refreshing soda on the market.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN

Ive always been a sprite fan even as a child. I think it goes well almost any time and especially when I have an upset stomach. I also love using sprite as a chaser with alcohol on the weekends, some times sprite zero if I want to watch my calories.
Alexis O.
Alexis O.

I'm sorry but you can't go wrong with a crisp sprite. Cold or room temperature I'm all in. It's my go to drink where ever I go. It's light and doesn't give you that goes syrup taste that most sodas do especially the darker ones like coke and Pepsi.
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN

I love Sprite. You can mix it with anything like a punch. You can drink it when you have a stomach ache. There isn't any caffeine in it either so it's great for little kids! Everyone loves Sprite & most people know that it helps with stomach aches!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

Its good but taste like the original one to me. I ont like can sodas rather pick a plastic bottle. Wanted to trybit out because I never had lemon and lime together but I !mean it was good just taste the same. I would buy again but in plastic bottle
Sadie R.
Sadie R.
Granger, IN

where do I begin, this is a pantry a pantry staple and such a classic drink! For when I'm feeling a bit ill or just need a good pick-me-up drink I love this one! Very affordable and amazing taste! Highly recommend for anyone who enjoys a good soda!
Mariana soledad C.
Mariana soledad C.
Miami

Mi soda favorita en el Mundo sin duda es SPRITE su chispeante sabor a limo y lima que hacen de tus días calurosos menos difíciles tomo uno y me refresco, ya deseo tomarlo con solo verlo buena presentacion los invito a tomarlo no se arrepentiran....
Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL

Sprite offers such a fresh crisp tasting soda that is wonderful on its own or even mixed with fruit, juices, and even rum. The packaging is good.. I wouldn't want soda from a box that's for sure and I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN

No other citrus pop gives you the crisp lemon lime flavor like Sprite! It is affordable and worth spending the extra money to get the taste you expect! My mom would always give me a Sprite when I was little and not feeling well. Always recommended.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now