Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Margherita S.
Margherita S.
Buffalo, NY

It's a really good soft drink. It tastes great with anything and everyone loves it ! Its a classic and its inexpensive i love the way it fizzes up in my mouth! They shouldn't be messing with the flavor i love the original and hate the rest. repeat buyer
Nadia G.
Nadia G.

Otras de las bebidas que eligo a diaria es esta. Me gusta la lima limón. Su empaquetado es muy colorinche. No debería mejorar en nada está bien como es. El sabor me encanta y sus burbujas refrescantes. La recomiendo a auellos que le gusta la lima limon.
Zitlali R.
Zitlali R.
San Francisco, CA

I love sprite because it isn't as strong and as heavy as other sodas. It is also very refreshing and its great when it is cold. I prefer the ones in the can more than the bottled ones and it is absolutely amazing and this is the only today I ever drink.
Bri R.
Bri R.

Sprite is, in my opinion, the most refreshing soda one can drink. It has a great lemon-lime flavor, which is enhanced the colder the beverage is. I think this pairs well with cook-outs in the summer. It's also an easy drink to get down when one is sick.
Chelysia K.
Chelysia K.
NSW

I really enjoyed sprite as a kid, it was one of my favorite drinks! I loved it and would get it any chance I would get. I recommend this product to everyone. The bubbles ticked my nose a little bit and made my eyes water but it was all apart of the fun.
Inas H.
Inas H.
Albertson, NY

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is nice and refreshing. It's been bought many times in my house. It doesn't have the colors many other sodas have and the flavor is very good. Our expectations have been met for a drink and I would recommend it to others to enjoy.
Linda J.
Linda J.
Boston

Sprite is a drink you go for when you're looking for something less intimidating than Coke. I've been cutting back on all soda's lately and I found a great combo. I do half Sprite and half sparkling water and you still get the satisfying kick of Sprite.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a refreshing carbonated citrus beverage that is light on the tummy and tastes great. I don't purchase this regularly but when I want a clear soda or something to help calm my stomach this is what I choose. It's a great classic.
gracie k.
gracie k.
Murrieta, CA

Sprite has always, always, ALWAYS been a family favorite. It's always one of my favorite sodas, and there really aren't any alternatives to recommend. Their packaging is nice and fitting for the drink, and I love being able to recognize the logo quickly
Breann D.
Breann D.
Piqua, OH

I love the original flavor. Its one of those drinks that I drink when I'm sick. I don't think they need any improvement, it has nice packaging. I would recommend to anyone that's sick or anyone that wants a light drink on the stomach. I would buy again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now