Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Gadsden, AL
Sprite is great if you love soda but don't want your teeth to be stained! it also in non-caffeinated for those who would like to stay away from caffeine. I would say it a must at a party and undoubtingly the best lemon-lime soda that exist.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hanceville, AL
Sprite is absolutely amazing!! You can definitely taste the lemon lime flavor. It never leaves you thirsty. Whenever I have an upset stomach, Sprite helps settle it! Plus, it's caffeine free! I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Maria N.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
Hands down favorite carbonated drink! I love the lemon lime sweet taste and the carbonation just pulls it all together! I drink a lot of these and I am definitely hooked! I love it because it has no caffeine so I can share it with my kids!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
This is the one soda that I drink most often. It's good at room temperature but when it's had time to sit in the refrigerator, the carbonation goes into overdrive. The lemon lime flavor is not overpowering. It's like a crisp, citrus burst.
Saundra M.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I don't really like giving my children dark sodas like Pepsi so I will give them this kind and they love it so much and sometimes they even get a little tired just drinking it me I would love it if it can run a bigger pack but smaller cans
Christina G.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
Sprite is basically the only soda I drink (when I do drink sodas). It has a delicious and crisp taste. I'm usually not the one who buys soda in my family, but I do know at my local dollar general the 12 pack is often on sale for 3 for $10.
Sharline A.
Sharline A.
Brewster, NY
Only soda that will actually quench my thirst. I've heard that it's healthier than other sodas that have color in it. I don't know if it true , but it's good I guess. I love soda and I come to notice I reach for Sprite more than any other.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA
Live the flavor. An if the kids want a soda this is my go to because hey live the flavor an the non caffeine is perfect. This is also my go to soda also. I love the crisp refreshing flavor. Just wish the price would be cheaper on all soda.
yessica p.
yessica p.
Pasadena, TX
Sprite tastes so good because i think what helps it is the gas that it has and once it touches your tongue it just gold , the packaging is good and its totally affordable for people that love to save money , yes i recommend it to everyone
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I don't mind Sprite. I really like the taste and usually drink it when I'm tired of other Coke products. I like that it has no caffeine, too. Sprite is the only lemon-lime soda I will drink and will repurchase probably in the near future.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?