Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
nadia s.
nadia s.

Sprite is one of my favourite fizzy drinks, i prefer to drink this one cold. A cold can of sprite is perfect for a hot summers day. This is a very good product and is good value for money. The flavours are amazing, and i would recommend this to everyone.
Belen I.
Belen I.

I really like this flavored soda lmon, very refreshing find it for hot days, I take it very cold in hot weather and when not hot just take it cold, I really like because it has Lemony But Not aLTHOUGH acid Asido I love him, really highly I recommend them
Ida P.
Ida P.

This is what I am drinking mostly. I believe sprite is better than most other soft drinks for consuming if you are just going to consume soda anyway. Much better than coke or something overly sugary, caffeinated and heavy. Also helps with nausea at times
Rita Numan
Rita Numan
Ann Arbor, MI

I love water but when i do reach for a carbonated drink it is def a sprite! Love the fresh lemon lime light taste with some nice bubbles! I even switched to the Sprite Zero when I needed a little more taste during one of my diets! I would buy again! Yum!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

My favorite soda so delicious and with a citrus flavor but not as strong as mountain dew it is my favorite lemon drink and it is an affordable drink and can even find coupons online to get a better deal can be enjoyed with snacks or a meal or even alone!
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Atlanta

Sprite is my second favorite soda. (Coke being my first) I like how refreshing and light it is. I am a lifetime consumer. It has great value and I always expect it at parties just as a mixer. I would change anything about and I would recommend to anyone.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN

I'm a Pepsi drinker but if I want lemon lime I buy Sprite it taste good and I prefer it over the other companies lemon lime flavored pop. It's good if you have an upset stomach. I buy it in the 12 ounce cans and keep some in my refrigerator all the time.
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Carlsbad, NM

This product is something we use when we are sick and don't have anything else that we can keep down. sprite with lemon is really good for an upset stomach and makes it feel so much better and relaxed. You can buy this at your local Walmart or albertsons
Tea J.
Tea J.
Portland, OR

Sprite is the best of the lemon-lime soda brands, in my opinion. It's just objectively the most refreshing. It's very sweet, which is something I like, but, if you like your lemon-lime soda less sweet, I'd suggest 7-UP. Overall, one of my favorite sodas.
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia

I like this product because of the lemon lime flavor which gives it its own distinct flavor which no other soda company can copy. Great for parties because no one can deny a can of sprite. Recommended buy not only for the flavor but also for the price
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now