Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Heajin J.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY

Sprite is my favorite soda hands down! This is what I drink all the time no matter where I go and love it way better than coke. This is all I get and I just love everything about it. My favorite soda ever and I definitely buy over and over again!!!!!
Aaliyah J.
Aaliyah J.

I love Sprite, it is one of my favorite sodas in the world. Yes, yes Sprite did meet expectations if not there would've only been 1 star. Very affordable not expensive at all. I'm a repeat consumer and would defiantly recommend this brand to others.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Allendale, MI

I love sprite! I always get this when at restaurants. I am a repeat consumer of sprite for sure because you can never go wrong with it! The packaging is nice and tells you exactly what is in it and what it is. I would recommend to others for sure!!!
Faith H.
Faith H.
Kress, TX

Sprite is amazing. I love the taste and the packaging is amazing. The Sprite is worth every cent on purchasing it. I think Sprite exceed my expectations. The flavor is so rich and bubbly, and I love the lemon lime taste. I would buy again and again.
Britney B.
Britney B.
Cordova, TN

Sprite is my god. It is so good and bubbly and refreshing and always makes me feel better when I am sad and anxious. If sprite were a person it would be ryan gosling and he would be wearing a nice cable knit sweater that really complimented his eyes
Destinee Q.
Destinee Q.

Well I really don't drink soda I try to stay away from it as much as possible but if I do my go to soda would have to be sprite. The flavor is perfect it's caffeine free it's much healthier than a dark soda. Overall it's the perfect lemon lime drink
jessica h.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA

i always try and have a bottle of sprite in my house because not only does it taste very good, but i found that is helps really well with upset stomach; i love that the packaging because it is clear so that you can see exactly what you are drinking!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Pembroke pines, Fl

I prefer sierra mist over sprite but I normally drink it when I'm at like a fast food restaurant majority of the time eating a burger I love sparkling mineral water so this kind of gives me that kind of vibe I love love love lemon lime flavored soda
Julia S.
Julia S.
Lorain, OH

Yum! Great option for a lighter soda, especially for someone who isn't a heavy soda drinker. Sprite is an absolute classic and mixes great with other drinks. If you have a picky kid or are thinking of sodas to buy for a party,
Sprite is a must-have.
April K.
April K.

How can I not give sprite 5 stars? It's the drink of my childhood. It's sweet but not overpowering and has that distinct soda taste without tasting like it was made in a lab. The bubbles are nice and I'm really into the new ads with rappers on them.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?