Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Summer B.
Summer B.
Hurst, TX

I love Sprite. Its my favorite clear soda. SO refreshing on a hot day in the sun or perfect with a nice lunch. the apperance of the can itself is appealing it draws you in with the bright colors on it. The taste is reallt of lemon-lime its sooo goood.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This soda is delicious! The fizziness mixed with the two flavors of lemon and lime combined makes this a great drink as it is or mixed with alcohol to mask the taste of the alcohol effectively. It's a great deal and I would recommend to others always.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SODA!! I LOVE IT LEMON FLAVOR IS SOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!
I prefer this before the others! i recommend it i bought once per week! really like it if i don't find this i bought 7up! so you have a option... ME ENCANTA!!!! I would buy again
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX

Sprite is my favorite clear soda for sure I love it a lot. It totally met my expectations which is amazing. It is a great value I absolutely love it indeed. I am a repat customer for sure. I buy it all the time. I totally recommend to others any time.
Mr.Retail ..
Mr.Retail ..

A cold Sprite is the most refreshing carbonated drink there is. Is jus so bubbly and bursting with that iconic lime flavour. I have used it before as a chaser for different rums and it works great. Sprite is a must have at parties you cannot go wrong.
Ana T.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA

Idek why i have to review this but it's good af. The packaging is literally just like every other can you see. The flavor is good, never really tasted lemon or lime tho. If they were to change the recipe I would cut someone and 10/10 would recommend.
Heajin J.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY

Sprite is my favorite soda hands down! This is what I drink all the time no matter where I go and love it way better than coke. This is all I get and I just love everything about it. My favorite soda ever and I definitely buy over and over again!!!!!
Charissa C.
Charissa C.

Sprite es una buena bebida mientras mas fría mejor por su sabor a limón a mi en lo personal me gustan las de limón, toronja etc y esta es una muy buena con sabor agradable tanto para niños como adultos, hay empaques para su mejor comodidad y tamaños.
Hanna H.
Hanna H.

Sprite is great! I love it because it just has that lemon-lime flavor. it's pretty similar to 7-up. also it helps your throght whenever you are sick. It is not may favorite drink personally but it is a very good drink that i would say you should try.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM

My favorite soda, it has a bubbly carbonated taste yet doesnt have caffeine like other sodas . it is light clear in color so it must not have as much dyes as other dark sodas . the clean crip taste is thrist quenching and if spilled it doesnt stain .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now