BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hanceville, AL
Sprite is absolutely amazing!! You can definitely taste the lemon lime flavor. It never leaves you thirsty. Whenever I have an upset stomach, Sprite helps settle it! Plus, it's caffeine free! I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Sharline A.
Sharline A.
Brewster, NY
Only soda that will actually quench my thirst. I've heard that it's healthier than other sodas that have color in it. I don't know if it true , but it's good I guess. I love soda and I come to notice I reach for Sprite more than any other.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA
Live the flavor. An if the kids want a soda this is my go to because hey live the flavor an the non caffeine is perfect. This is also my go to soda also. I love the crisp refreshing flavor. Just wish the price would be cheaper on all soda.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
Sprite is basically the only soda I drink (when I do drink sodas). It has a delicious and crisp taste. I'm usually not the one who buys soda in my family, but I do know at my local dollar general the 12 pack is often on sale for 3 for $10.
Saundra M.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I don't really like giving my children dark sodas like Pepsi so I will give them this kind and they love it so much and sometimes they even get a little tired just drinking it me I would love it if it can run a bigger pack but smaller cans
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
El Monte , CA
Sprite is my favorite soda as a young girl my parents didn't want me drinking too many dark sodas so I was only able to drink Sprite and it kind of just stuck with me to this day I don't drink dark sodas and when I do they hurt my stomach
Carion M.
Carion M.
Atlanta, GA
Sprite is definitely one of my favorite flavored sodas to have to drink when I'm eating out getting a burger or wings. Easy to drink and a smooth taste overall. I wouldn't drink this often, but it's my favorite drink when I go out to eat.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Tarzana, CA
I love sprite. I think it's the healthiest of all the sugar sodas. It doesn't have that many calories either. Other sugar sodas usually give me a headache but sprite does not have that effect on me. I will definitely be buying this again.
yessica p.
yessica p.
Pasadena, TX
Sprite tastes so good because i think what helps it is the gas that it has and once it touches your tongue it just gold , the packaging is good and its totally affordable for people that love to save money , yes i recommend it to everyone
Maya J.
Maya J.
Sprite is my favorite carbonated beverage! I definitely prefer it over other heavier carbonated sodas! I love how well Sprite also mixes with other drinks and juices to create unique drinks for all occasions! Definitely recommend for all.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?