Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (73)
Donna C.
Donna C.

I love Sprite. This is my go-to soda of choice. I like that it is light (as light-weight as soda CAN be) and it has a great taste. There are alternatives like Sierra Mist, but I like Sprite the best. I would definitely recommend it, and yes, I plan on buying it again.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Highland Hgts, KY

sprite is something I grew up on and continually drink now. I like the sweeter taste that Sprite has compared to other brands. The packaging is easy and I like the smaller cans as well. It is good value for the taste. I recommend to others, especially those with kids!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Vancouver

Sprite is an old friend of mine. I like the carbonation and it's light taste, and the refreshed feeling that I have after I drink it, but I think I'd like it better if it was healthier and had cleaner ingredients in it. The design is clean and well thought out though.
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.

This has always been my favorite soft drink. If I get to pick which soda flavor I want, this is always a top choice. I love that it is caffeine free and it is one of the more refreshing flavors in soft drinks. Sprite is a brand of its own and nothing else can compare.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Gladstone, MI

This is a great non-caffeinated beverage that is carbonated but won't keep me up into all hours of the night! Definitely meets and expectations and continues to do so! I prefer sprite over sierra mist personally, I would recommend this! There isn't any caffeine in it!
Darla W.
Darla W.
Naugatuck, CT

Sprite is an all time classic. Its lemon lime flavor is so good it is probably the most healthy carbonated drink lol, but its not my all time favorite. I do drink it time to time and it does quench those thirst periods when needed. I would recommend this to everyone.
Alex L.
Alex L.
N Hollywood, CA

Love sprite so much, this is for sure one of my go to drinks just because the lack of dark dyes in the formula isn't as harsh on the skin and the body as other sodas are. Also great when you feel sick, as a detox, at least I like the bubble sensation on my throat lol
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Naples, FL

I love the flavor of Sprite over the 7up drink. Sprite is caffine-free which is a great aspect that many do not know. I drink it a few times a month and enjoy it every time. It's highly refreshing and satisfying. Also, it helps to settle an upset stomach or hangover!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

A classic! Sprite is crisp and refreshing with a classic lemon-lime flavor. Perfect on its own or as a base for mixing other flavors. I prefer it over its competitor (7-Up) because I think it has more lemon-lime flavor. Definitely a soda I keep in stock in my pantry!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA

The only reason for my low rating is that soda is super unhealthy, especially big brands like this. I try to drink natural and local drinks when I buy things other than water, but I used to really like Sprite and still use it whenever I am feeling sick to my stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now