BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Mary D.
Mary D.
Bethlehem , GA
I love Sprite for one it is great for when you have a stomach ache just take a few sips of a cold Sprite and it goes away. I have bought Sprite over and over because it is an awesome thirst quencher. It is very well priced and I recommend it.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Madison, WI
Refreshing, and can't be beat when the upset stomach rolls around. Very crisp and refreshing, with flashy packaging. It's the best lemon lime soda out there. This drink is one of my favorites and is great when you have the lemon lime craving.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
My husband only drinks clear soda and this is his choice of the two top companies. Crisp clean flavor. Readily available in any store and price is reasonable. Will continue to but for him and grandchildren as we avoid caffeine for them also.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Goshen Indiana
When I'm hot and I'm craving something refreshing my go to is an ice cold Sprite. This stuff is the best lemon lime soda it always hits the spot when I'm craving it. I always order Sprite anytime we got out to eat and they have coke products
Chandler B.
Chandler B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Yum yum. Really good and light. Apparently, this is supposed to be like a super healthy soda so thats cool. Its clear so it doesn't stain stuff if you spill it everywhere like me. Overall, I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend.
Casandra D.
Casandra D.
This is my favorite caffeine free soda! When you're trying to take care of yourself and cut out "junk food" this soda is a good cheat drink. It's nice and crisp that keeps hitting all the right sweet notes! It doesn't last long in my house!
Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.
I love this for tummy aches and just drinking it whenever I want soda pop. I don't really drink soda, but this is one of my go tos. It's quite refreshing and it has more uses to it than just drinking it. You could make ice pops with it too!
Love it. One of my favorite drinks, and will always will be. It does meet my expectations in terms of flavor.

I usually buy it alongside coke. It's a great drink, and I recommend it to anyone who likes lemon and lime. It has a great flavor!

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I mean is soda it's sweet and delicious and I really like carbonation in drinks so it's always great. Sprite is like the OG what I drank back in the dark days when my parents forbade caffeine and will always hold a special place in my heart
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Gadsden, AL
Sprite is great if you love soda but don't want your teeth to be stained! it also in non-caffeinated for those who would like to stay away from caffeine. I would say it a must at a party and undoubtingly the best lemon-lime soda that exist.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?