Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (55)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I like it too toooooo much it's si refreshing and I love it too much !!!!
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada

I only drink clear soda and this is one of two that I drink. I prefer Sprite over the other for it's clear, crisp taste on ice as well as at room temperature when I am not feeling well. In the summer I like to mix it half and half with juice over lots of crushed ice for a refreshing drink in the yard. We have a local farmer that crushes apples for fresh cider and when mixed with Sprite it is an incredible taste of summer you can get with no other product on the market. Sprite is the best choice if you want something crisp, clean and refreshing alone or on ice. If you have taken the time to make fresh fruit juice, Sprite will only compliment your juice and reward your efforts always leaving you happy with your choice and never disappointed. When you go to the trouble and expense of using fresh fruit you want only the best mix to make the drinks you serve your guests and Sprite guarantees that in my opinion.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Albany, OR

Sprite is my go to soda, especially when I'm not particularly feeling well. I actually prefer it out of the can than the bottle though. Not sure why. I also like that it is a good soda to mix with. I use a little bit in blood orange juice and it is so delicious.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Boone, NC

Sprite is one of the very few sodas that I actually drink. Its a great treat for those who do not drink sodas like myself. Its light and refreshing! Great for mixing with a punch or fruity drink to add an extra kick!
Jessa C.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI

I love this soda when I'm not feeling good some how it always makes me feel better. I always get this when I have an upset stomach it just makes me feel better.
Grace E.
Grace E.

I drink Sprite all the time. I love it! I also love that I can still drink it when my stomach is upset and it won't bother it. Even the diet ones are good.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Jacksonville, OR

This is the only soda my little sister will drink so I buy a lot of it. Because of that, I've learned to love it and appreciate the light, sparkling taste.
Sharell M.
Sharell M.
Peoria, IL

I do really like Sprite ! The 24 pack is a great value for the price. I feel less guilty drinking a Sprite than I do if I were to drink a Pepsi.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN

Always delicious and refreshing! Great on its own, but also works well as a mixer. I like to make a good ol' kiddie cocktail with it!
Annaliet Z.
Annaliet Z.
Louisville, KY

Who doesn't love sprite!!! great to drink at any time. it doesn't leave you with that burning sensation like other soft drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now