Add a Photo

Photos (78)
anayelle l.
anayelle l.
Marysville, WA

Perfect size and low in sodium. only 140 calories per mini size bottle. refreshing when cold. its great combo with any quick lunch.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO

I love Sprite it is a very refreshing drink and is great when I am not feeling that well, I keep it on hand all of the time!
Federica M.
Federica M.
San Zenone degli Ezzelini, Treviso

I love Sprite!! The taste is really refreshing and sweet at the same time!! I don't like thefact that is so carbonated!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

Hands down my favorite beverage. It's my go to soda at home, work, restaurants, everywhere. Always quenches my thirst.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
#309, British Columbia

Always want Sprite when I'm sick. I'm not sure what it is (nostalgia or something) but it always makes me feel better.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

No other lemon-lime soda can compare to this ! It tastes amazing and goes along great with red vines straw
magdaline a.
magdaline a.
Salisbury, NC

I buy Sprite sodas all the time .it has a refreshing taste to it.I especially love the lemom-lime taste.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Moreno Valley, CA

Best Lemon-Lime soda ever, no other brand can compare to Sprite. Also, it's a great drink on a hot day!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI

I love sprite. It is a great refreshing drink that is also great for mixing with alcohol for drinks!
Lunia M.
Lunia M.

Best soda! No other lemon lime soda can compare to Sprite. Prefer this over Coke any day.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now