BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
San Antonio
It's one of my favorite sodas! Definitely would recommend for others! Spite does it right!
Carlos Y.
Carlos Y.
Delicious, and I love it, amazing, it's is easy to find, and is cheap, and it better with pizza with the guys.
Come on u all know this is to good , why do i gotta write this yall know lmao soo yeahhhh get some sprite yall
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
I love coke but itz too fast so this is my go to when I want a fresh soda drink I love it
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
Sprite is always a great option when I need a refreshing soda. The lemon lime is on point.
Bree C.
Bree C.
Oak Grove, MO
I love the bite it has to it.
It's great.
Definitely something u should try if u haven't.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
This is the best type of lemon/lime soda in my humble opinion. It helps to calm my stomach down and as an added bonus it has no caffeine in it.
Mariana soledad C.
Mariana soledad C.
Miami
Mi soda favorita en el Mundo sin duda es SPRITE su chispeante sabor a limo y lima que hacen de tus días calurosos menos difíciles tomo uno y me refresco, ya deseo tomarlo con solo verlo buena presentacion los invito a tomarlo no se arrepentiran....
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Davidson, NC
I love regular Sprite soda. I usually pick it over any other lemon lime soda.
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Classic taste, and caffeine free! Great carbonated beverage, goes great with pretty much anything.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?