Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ

My favorite flavor of soda. When I drink soda I order Sprite. Disappointed when they do not have Sprite
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Moreno Valley, CA

Best Lemon-Lime soda ever, no other brand can compare to Sprite. Also, it's a great drink on a hot day!
Keely B.
Keely B.

Love to drink an ice cold Sprite every now and then, especially at barbecues and wen taking a hot bath
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Emmen

Good taste, a bit too sweet.
Nice and sparkly.
Very nice to drink on a hot day.
Tasty when served cold
Ceann D.
Ceann D.

I don't much care for this product. Not up my ally but my family loves it and they say it's refreshing
Denise U.
Denise U.

This is a great non caffeinated drink. Lemon lime soda at its best. Its refreshing and tastes amazing.
Amy B.
Amy B.

Very good, a classic. Mixes well with other beverages and is good to have on hand when family is sick.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

Sprite is my go to soda. Especially since there no caffeine! I don't mind my kids drinking it as well!
m s.
m s.
Visalia, CA

This beverage is very good and satisfying. Can be bought mostly every where you go for a decent price.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY

My go to pop when I was pregnant thanks to the no caffeine but now I'd rather just have something else
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now