Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Saint Louis, MO

Honestly, such a light delicious soda. I much prefer a white soda like Sprite over any cola.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.

Can't go wrong with sprite. It's great by itself,for upset stomachs or to mix with an adult beverage.
Yama C.
Yama C.
Jacksonville, FL

Love it can't get enough of it, if you love soda that gives you that bubbly taste in the back of your throat. Than this is the go to soda. Also refreshing.
Nurita R.
Nurita R.
Pasadena, CA

Love sprite! I think this is a drink that has been in the family for years and I don't see myself ever not liking it. It has been the Mexican remedy for years
Staci L.
Staci L.

Not my favorite lemon lime soda but it's still bubbly and good. There's something about the flavor that turns. E off though.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Springville, UT

Just what you would expect from a lemon lime soda. Crisp refreshing and nice and bubbly. Goid if you're looking for a soda worth a mild flavour
Selena Q.
Selena Q.
Brentwood, CA

My favourite drink in the work always gets me going through the day out of all drinks in the world I would absolutely choose this one
Theresa U.
Theresa U.

There's not much to say about this soda other than it's good? It's not my favorite but I still like it
Jaylis C.
Jaylis C.
Clermont, FL

I looove to drink it all day everyday its just refreshing and quenching. I live in florida so its always hot so this is always my go to drink.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

Sprite has a very refreshing crisp taste. It will be the best drink on a nice sunny summer day!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?