Add a Photo

Photos (75)
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA

It's pretty good, but very sweet. Which is what one should expect from soda, I know, but I don't find this level of sweetness refreshing...
Edmary A.
Edmary A.

I really like to take it when I am very hot, since it is very refreshing, I recommend it! / Me gusta mucho tomarlo cuando tengo mucho calor, ya que es muy refrescante, lo recomiendo
Denise B.
Denise B.

Not as good as a ginger ale, but still good. I don't like colas, so if I'm out somewhere and want a soda this is usually my only option. Since it's clear it doesn't stain your teeth. An added bonus.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, Maryland

Sprite is great because it's such a refreshing drink. To me they don't taste syrupy like some other sodas might taste from time to time. Very light and crisp, and they cost about the same as any other canned soda.
Hope B.
Hope B.

Always delicious. Classic lemon lime flavor, very sweet, lots of sugar. Packaging is classic, not very innovative. Could use an upgrade on packaging, but otherwise, not disappointing.
Susie C.
Susie C.

fresh clean tasting soda, probably better than the dark stufff. Soda is so so terrible for you but it's so refreshing sometimes....
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Asher, OK

This is a great soda for someone who wants something bubbly but that isn't too sweet or too acidic. I like drinking this when I have a sensitive stomach but am craving soda.
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Swansea, SC

I love this whenever I am sick, as a kid this is what I was given anytime I was sick so now in my head it has magical healing powers
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA

This is great especially when I have an upset stomach. It goes flat fast though.
Florabelle T.
Florabelle T.
Caloocan City,Metro Manila

Sprite is one of my favorite carbonated drinks because it is super refreshing and tasty despite of it's affordable price.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now