Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sprite 12 oz bottle when you're sick, is there anything better? I hated the larger size, it'd be warm before I could manage to drink it, but the cans would go flat too quickly, 12-oz bottles to the rescue! I hope I don't get a stomach bug again,, but if I do, I like what I'll buy
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lapeer, MI
Sprite is my favorite soda in the summertime, Its so light and refreshing with just a little kick :)
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX
When having a lunch just take a refreshing sprite. Also good when you dehydrated or have a queasy stomach
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton beach , FL
Who doesn't like the refreshing tastes of sprite on a summer afternoon in floridas humid weather ..so yummy
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Who doesn't like Sprite!? It's so good, especially ice cold. I'm not a big fan of Diet Sprite, though. But this is perfect. It's also good for upset stomachs!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Sprite is a go to especially when having an upset stomach. When I need a little something different to drink I love that it doesn't have any caffeine in it. Nice and refreshing!
Delilah G.
Delilah G.
I love sprite its my favorite to drink taste so good very fresh soda best soda love it taste like lemon
Anastasia  C.
Anastasia C.
San Diego, CA
I love this stuff! Perfect for when you want something lite and is great for making different mixed drinks. Plus it is usually on sale!
Diannys C.
Diannys C.
Is nice, I like that it hasn't color, I don't know why. Tastes good, I can't find the lemon flavor but is my #1 choice in this kind of drinks.
morgan g.
morgan g.
Carlsbad, CA
I love sprite! its the best clear soda I've ever drank!. it is really good to drink when your sick!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?