BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Christina B.
Katy, TX
Always have some Sprite on hand for the kids. I don't have to worry about caffeine and it's good when they have upset stomachs.
dawn l.
Still love the test even now all grown up and just has the right taste crisp clean taste also good when your not feeling well.
Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
I'm not a big sprite person but when I drink one I really like the way May taste buds go nuts because of they lemon lime taste.
Amanda K.
Always a tried and true! I love Sprite products. They are great to mix in with punches as well. I would recommend this product.
Shayna B.
I love sprite. On a hot day a cold sprite will quench your thirst and its not so heavy with syrup that it will make you sick.
Danielle G.
Perfectly perfect as always! I love Sprite and always will. It's perfect for a sick tummy or to sip on during the day! Love!
Jackie F.
New Braunfels, TX
Great drink mixer, great carbonated soda! Crisp and refreshing. Tons of sugar though. I prefer 7Up with a little less sweet.
Amanda N.
Cedarville, NJ
Sprite has to be one of may favorite sodas. I love the refreshing taste. And it's really good when you have an upset stomach.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
My favourite clear crisp soda that I wish had caffeine! Ill switch it up every now and again and grab a case of this as well!
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
The perfect lemon-lime taste. It's very carbonated and calms sensitive stomachs. I love this soda and drink it all the time.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?