Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Kirstine F.
Kirstine F.

Sprite is a staple in our household. We use it for cooking also. This is the perfect drink after eating something like fish. It gets rid of the after taste
tifanny r.
tifanny r.
lima chosica

Adore el sabor a limón es tan delicioso me encanta y refresca mas si esta frío es mi bebida favorita me encanta
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Kailua Kona, HI

I'm always a fan of Sprite! It's a cold refreshing option when I want more than a glass of water! This also helps with an upset stomach or not feeling well. The flavor is strong and mixes well with other things. Sprite is easy to recommend to others and is always a great value.
Alycia B.
Alycia B.
Hopland, CA

Better tasting soda then any other soda I've had it's a fresh clean taste which I love!
Emilee S.
Emilee S.
Hibbing, MN

Great drink for on it's own or also great to mix with other things! Crisp flavor and the lyrics on the cans are cute!
Has a great taste to it, can taste the lemon the most, it is also really sweet. One of my favourite drinks.
Staci L.
Staci L.

Not my favorite lemon lime soda but it's still bubbly and good. There's something about the flavor that turns. E off though.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Milwaukee, WI

Definitely super tasty and very good for when the stomach is bad I loved my family use it
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC

I love sprite and it's flavor! Sierra Mist is kind of like it but not. It has a great value! It is not more expensive than any other soda. Like I said it compares to Sierra Mist but I've always thought sprite was better. The packaging is great for a drink and I would highly recommend this drink!
Coni V.
Coni V.

Muuuuy refrescante, la mejor bebida que e probado, es muy rica, no tiene colorantea no nada, es deliciosa
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now