BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Emma
Emma
Yorba Linda, CA
sprite is my favorite lemon-lime soda on the market. it has the perfect balance of citrus and sweetness!
Mary A.
Mary A.
This is a must in our house. It's great to have when u are thirsty for one. Great at the beach with some musubis.
Lerinda B.
Lerinda B.
Keithville, LA
A classic go-to for a cocktail mixer, an upset stomach, or a just a refreshing beverage. Irreplaceable.
Briana T.
Briana T.
amazing. not to lemony and not to limey. perfect mixture of both and the perfect amount of carbonation.
Cyndra C.
Cyndra C.
Cary, NC
The best soda there is . It's super light so you and it's not as bad for you as dark soda is.
Sam G.
Sam G.
I just like Sprite. It doesn't make me feel sick or anything which is nice and all. I get sick a lot so
crystal k.
crystal k.
Nothing more refreshing then a light glass of sprite! The carbonation hurts your throat so very good!!!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
One of my favorite carbonated drinks. Very refreshing and higher quality than other lemon lime flavored beverages I've had.
Naadira S.
Naadira S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
My fav soda ever. I buy sprites like i buy underwear seriously. its always a thirst quencher. goes with every type of food.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I've always loved sprite since a child and still do to this day. My go to drink whenever I was thirsty.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?