BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
This has been my favorite drink since I was a child I love the taste and will always prefer it to any other soda
Tracey U.
Commerce Township, MI
Sometimes this product can be a little sweeter than I like. When using as a mixer, it tends to be a little heavy.
Iris W.
Refreshing but not overpowering flavor- perfect for hot days and is usually cheap. The lemon-lime flavor is nice.
Katherine M.
Oak Harbor, WA
One of my all time favorite choices because it settles my tummy when it is upset and it doesn't contain caffeine.
Karla R.
Phoenix, AZ
My all time Favorite lemon lime flavored soda, it's crisp and fresh every time I drink it. It has a great taste.
Claudia D.
Sterling , VA
Love the taste and the package of this soda. It's so refreshing and doesn't have too many colouring agents on it.
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA
I love Sprite I've always loved Sprite and whenever I'm I Disneyland I buy this for when my blood sugar goes down
Meagan C.
Roanoke, VA
Sprite does the best job with lemon lime sofa. The bright crisp taste is a great addition to the amazing bubbles
Maria M.
Homestead, FL
I like the lemon lime sprite. It is very tasty and light. I like how how it doesn't leave you with a sour taste.
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
This tastes really good and love it. For some odd reason, it helps with stomach aches and everything around that.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?