Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
Really fast for a party and the flavor is good. It's a bit bubbly, like any other soda, so I just shake the bubbles out
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Lexington, VA
Just the first sip of a cold sprite says so much, this fizz you get makes me shiver because its so good, I drink this on a daily basis and is great for my stomach so its not harsh at all.
Itzel P.
Itzel P.
Love it! I like having sprite once in while when i drink soda. I love having it in the house. It makes great medicine when I feel like I'm going to throw up.
Marina H.
Marina H.
Harrison city, PA
Great lemon lime soda with lite flavor. Good to mix for punches or with alcohol mixes.
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
Dallas, TX
Soooo refreshing! This is my favorite soda and its a lot less harsh than the dark colored sodas like coke or dr pepper!
Nancy  A.
Nancy A.
I don't usually drink soda but when I see sprite it's hard to say no. I love this soda so much.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Although Coke is my favorite soda, I prefer to drink Sprite more often than Coke. It's not dark, so it's a bit more better. Plus, I use it to mix it with alcoholic beverages and it's great.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.
i would always pick this over coke. Sodas are very acidic to me but it wouldn't mind this at party if thats the only thing they have. the lemon-lime flavor gives off a refreshing sparkling taste. they would always go on sale for holidays. And my family would always get it for the kids along with iceteas.
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.
Whenever I was younger this was my go to drink, for some reason I just love lemon lime soda, I don't drink it often but when I do this is what I have. It just has a nice crisp taste to it without it having to burn my throat
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Salinas, CA
Sprite is my favorite drink and I always like how it tastes. Very refreshing for me and is always good for upset stomachs.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?