Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Waterbury, CT

Sprite is one of the best sodas ever and its good and its my favorite soda
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Oak Park, MI

The only soda i drink in restaurants. Grew up on it when I was aloud soda.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I like it too toooooo much it's si refreshing and I love it too much !!!!
Shiloh M.
Shiloh M.
Venice, FL

Very refreshing drink with the small hint of a lime taste. I live in Florida and it's really hot down here especially in the summer, so it always feels good to have a nice cool sprite. Not only is it refreshing it also tastes VERY good. My favorite soda.
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA

I love Sprite . I've been drinking it since I was younger and it's just as refreshing as it tasted then . Now they have different flavors but I just stick to the original . Its always refreshing on a good hot day .
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB

Not a fan of really sugary drinks but this goes great with some three olives birthday cake vodka just don't drink too much as its a bit of a sweetness overloas
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA

My favorite lemon lime soda. Great and refreshing for a daily beverage and also for and upset stomach. Crisp and lemony flavor unlike other brands.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Honaker, VA

The best lemon lime soda there is. We love the taste of Sprite it's not too sweet. Only 140 calories per can makes it easy on the stomach.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN

Favorite drink hands down love love love this It's so refreshing only soft drink I will buy will continue to buy!! My son loves as well
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY

Love Sprite when it's real hot or if I'm having tummy trouble. It is the one drink I always go to when I'm sick and it's comforting.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now