BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
My favorite soda in the world it is so tasty and refreshing and the only soda that I drink
Melany H.
Melany H.
Clinton
Sprite is probably one my favorite sodas. I definitely like it better than Sierra Mist or 7up.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Merced
This is a great soda it is not heavy and it is very refreshing I recommend to buy it
Layla C.
Layla C.
Una de las sodas más ricas, me agrada su sabor a limón natural, y que es burbujeante, muy rico
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Albany, NY
Its so fizzy with the good old fashion Lemmon zest and is verry refreshing after a long day of just witha sandwich
Geneva A.
Geneva A.
I prefer Sprite Zero. Sprite in general tastes great. perfect amount of carbonation. it tastes just as the name states lemon-lime.
Idalmis C.
Idalmis C.
Sprite is my go to ALSO when im in the mood for soda. Its just great with anything.
Sapir K.
Sapir K.
Elizabeth, NJ
Sprite soda is a classic. Always enjoyable, whether room temperature or chilled. Will never give this product up!
Jorge M.
Jorge M.
Oxnard, CA
I'm not a real big fan of soda, but whenever I do drink soda, I usually drink Sprite. I just love the taste of it! Most definitely my favorite drink!
Sirius H.
Sirius H.
Refrescante, un dia de calor es fabuloso tomar una, puedes acompañarla tambien con un brunch
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?