Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Abriana M.
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH

I enjoy sprite mostly when I'm not feeling well. My mom gave it to me as a kid to help soothe an achy stomach and I still swear by it.
Janet R.
Janet R.
Cincinnati, OH

Love a nice cold sprite on a hot summer day. Love any lemon line drink. Nice and refreshing go with anything
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Springville, UT

Sprite is a favorite beverage in our house. Its our go-to when anyone is sick to help them stay hydrated. But even when we are not ill, its still a family favorite
Stefani C.
Stefani C.
Sicklerville, NJ

Classic refreshing flavor. My daughter and I love using this to mix with a fruity sherbet on special game nights at our house.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Wildwood, NJ

Love Sprite! It's my favorite soda! Eapecially as a mixer with some stoli orange vodka!!!!
Even better to drink for a hangover after a fun night out!
brandi s.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY

This is one of my favorite drinks. I order this all the time when we go out to dinner. I haven't been to a restaurant that doesn't sell it
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Olympia, WA

We love Sprite in our house, it has a refreshing crisp taste and it helps sooth and upset stomach when you are sick!
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Jamaica

That classic taste that you just can't get enough of. Sprite is a very crisp and shark taste, whenever you take a sip you are automatically refreshed.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Sprites's my favorite soft drink of them all. I probably drink about 3 cans a day and yes I know how horrible it is for me. I have really white teeth though and when people ask me how they're so white I tell them because I drink so much Sprite which may or may not be be the actual reason.
Bettie W.
Bettie W.

My son will only drink sprite it is his favorite. I like sprite it doesn't have caffeine in it. The Limon lime test really good together.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now