Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

Sprite has a very refreshing crisp taste. It will be the best drink on a nice sunny summer day!
Shantelle H.
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY

I don't think you can go wrong with sprite. The packaging always keeps up with the times so it's fun to look at. It's caffeine free so you won't feel too bad enjoying it lol. I've been drinking it for years and I'd definitely recommend it to everyone!
Sam B.
Sam B.
Cincinnati, OH

This stuff is A1!!! I love to drink it when I have a tummy ache because it calms my stomach and if I end up puking or what ever this and water is the only thing I can keep down!! It taste amazing and it is at an amazing price.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
New City, NY

Everyone knows about sprite. Always crisp and refreshing. Prefect to add to and alcohol as wel
Heather W.
Heather W.
Keller, TX

Sprite is good all the time. If you haven't had it at this point I don't know what to tell you because it's cheap and delicious!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Surprise, AZ

I love sprite I especially love spire when you use it as a mixer . I made a peach sprite
Denise W.
Denise W.

Refreshing. Need I say more. Clean crisp and hits the spot. I can't speak much on a product that speaks for itself.
Mayerlin G.
Mayerlin G.
Medley, FL

refrescante bebida sabor a limon con soda, esta presentación es buena para llevarla todos lados y fácil de destapar, y de compartir con otros.
Susan E.
Susan E.
Tarboro, NC

This is my favorite clear soda. It is the only soda that will help settle my upset stomach.
Norayma M.
Norayma M.
Pleasantville, NJ

I love sprite ! It's a great soda to drink anytime especially When your sick. It has a great taste to it. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?