Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda

By SPRITE
4.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars76%
  • 4 Stars18%
  • 3 Stars5%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star0%
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Introduced in 1961, Sprite is the world's leading lemon-lime flavored soft drink. Sprite is sold in more than 190 countries and ranks as the No. 4 soft drink worldwide, with a strong appeal to young people. Millions of people enjoy Sprite because of its crisp, clean taste that really quenches your thirst. But Sprite also has an honest, straightforward attitude that sets it apart from other soft drinks. Sprite encourages you to be true to who you are and to obey your thirst.
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
Reviews (5504)
Q&A (30)
Photos (74)
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH

37 reviews

Love sprite. The flavor is better than all others like it. The packaging is nice and the price is in line with other pop.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Kingsport, TN

8 reviews

Refreshing! It feels like tiny bubbles in your mouth when you take that first sip of Sprite!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

13 reviews

This is my favorite soda. It is the only soda that I drink on a regular basis. Its great for when I'm sick or just thirsty.
Kali S.
Kali S.

18 reviews

All time favorite soda. It's good all the time and helps settle your stomach if you don't feel good. There's no other soda I order
Liya L.
Liya L.
Ithaca, NY

14 reviews

I always drink Sprite on my breaks at work for a relaxing and refreshing drink! Helps me satisfy my sweet tooth and gives me that extra boost I need to finish a long shift at work! The lime flavor gives it that extra kick which has tasted really good with tequila and lemonade at parties!
libmar o.
libmar o.
Barinas

10 reviews


19 de septiembre de 2016, 1:20 pm
Hace unos años, decidí dejar de beber pop todos juntos. ¡Perdí diez libras! Así que, naturalmente, cuando empecé a ansiar pop, decidí conseguir un pop que no tenía muchos carbohidratos o calorías en él. Fue entonces cuando empecé a beber Sprite. Sprite fue la elección perfecta. No tiene cafeína y es todo cien por ciento sabores naturales. Una típica botella de nueve onzas de Sprite tiene sólo doscientas calorías, no gramos de grasa, noventa miligramos de sodio, y sólo cincuenta y cuatro gramos de carbohidratos que provienen exclusivamente del azúcar. Es una de las pocas bebidas en el mercado hoy que puedo pronunciar todos los ingredientes enumerados. Se compone de agua carbonatada, jarabe de maíz de alta fructosa, que es básicamente azúcar, ácido cítrico, sabores naturales, citrato de sodio y benzoato de sodio. La compañía de Coca Cola realmente es muy buena en lo que hacen. Incluso sugieren derecho en la botella que "por favor reciclar".
Amish H.
Amish H.
Zolfo Springs, FL

6 reviews

I love sprite because it has no caffine what so ever and it is refreshing to have when you want an ice cold soda this is the best soda and it's my personal favorite
Anuja J.
Anuja J.

26 reviews

Sprite is my favorite soft drink. I also drink this whenever I dont feel well like when my stomach is upset and it works well
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
Manati

109 reviews

Its very refreshs. Take me out thirsts. I'm a repeat customer. I loves it
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Newtown, PA

57 reviews

This is a classic.
The bottle is beautiful.
The taste is GREAT, but sometimes it's to much Sweet.
The colors are great and the publicity too.
Christina F.
Christina F.

100 reviews

How do you compare the taste of sprite to other lemon lime sodas such as 7up and sierra mist ?
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

7 reviews

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

24 reviews

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

8 reviews

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

1 review

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join now to gain access to over a million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us