Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA

Looooooooove Sprite so much!!! This was my beverage of choice when I was younger. It was a staple at every birthday and pizza party because it is so universally pleasing! Everyone loves a nice ice-cold Sprite!
Sandy C.
Sandy C.

Magical. Nauseous? Drink sprite. Headache? Drink sprite. Sick? Drink sprite. Almost can call this medicinal
Brenda L.
Brenda L.

I love drinking sprite because it has no caffeine and it's great when you mix with other things!
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, Ca

I always prefer Sprite that's my favorite soda it's very delicious when it's cold.
D'Arcy V.
D'Arcy V.
Eden, UT

Sprite is a perfect refreshing lemon lime drink when you want a little sparkleing. Great over ice, used a adult drink mixer or served with a scoop of vaniella ice cream! This is a pantry staple.
diana d.
diana d.
San Diego, CA

I'm the type of person that prefers sprite over coke or pepsi. Doesn't really taste much like lime but it's a great refreshing drink.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

Whenever I want to drink a soda, I always go for sprite. I found it refreshing and easy to drink. I like better the can presentation because I feel like it gets colder in the cans than in bottles.
Tamara O.
Tamara O.

My dad has to have these around the house, if not he'll go crazy because he doesn't want coke lol. But personally it's a great drink and you can enjoy anytime of the day! I would honestly reccomend this to a fellow friend.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Ah, the classical Sprite soda never fails to be refreshing with the perfect amount of lemon flavor. Always good to have with pizza, wings, or anything, really.
Kloe F.
Kloe F.
Dyersburg, TN

Sprite is probably my favorite soda. It's caffeine free and just a great lemon-lime taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now