BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Angela C.
Nice and refreshing and can either be drank alone or mixed with a nice summer cocktail.
Jéssica Z.
West Orange , NJ
I really love this soda and for me is the best one. It's like I can't live without it.
Courtney F.
Pleasanton, KS
Best brand of lemon lime soda not to sweet and great for when you have a stomach ache.
Maddie T.
When I'm not feeling well I usually go for Sprite cause it always makes me 10x better!
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sprite is a great choice of beverage when it comes to Soda. Crisp and refreshing taste
Ashley L.
Johnson City, TN
Sprite is my go to 😍 it is so refreshing, and the bonus is that it isn't caffeinated!
María E.
Doral, FL
This is perfect for summer time. I love this. Is so fresh and the flavor is so good!!
Alexis W.
All I can say is I love love love sprite. It's amazing and it delights the tastebuds.
Leslie A.
My favorite I always drink these. Everywhere I go I get a sprite. Definitely my go-to
Ginger R.
Columbia, SC
I have always loved Sprite. Prefer the diet flavor. But this gives me a fresh feeling
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?