Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Evansville, Indiana

Always a must have at home. Crisp lemon lime flavor. Sprite had been around forever. Love to use when making punch for party's and events. Great price and always a great value. Everyone loves sprite!!!
Monica t.
Monica t.

I love sprite soda it's really refreshing. I love the lemon and lime flavor. I drink it cold it taste more refreshing.
Andie G.
Andie G.
Prescott Valley, AZ

Sprite is always a type of soda that you can go to when you want a refreshing soda that doesn't taste filled with sugar!
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ

Sprite is great because it's such a refreshing drink. To me they don't taste syrupy like some other sodas might taste from time to time. Very light and crisp, and they cost about the same as any other canned soda.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL

i love this drink is so refresh and is cheap and keeps you up and the packaging is really cute and easy to put in yout bag and everywhere , and you can find this soda like literally everywhere and the flavor is fine and i would recommend this to others
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL

I keep Sprite on hand in case of a quizy stomach. I don't drink it on a regular base. I don't know won't they could do for different taste or to improve package. It meets all my expectations and taste the same every time. I would totally buy it again.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Columbia, KY

Sprite is so crisp and refreshing. Very helpful to settling your stomach. Great go to drink for those who are sick.
Liv S.
Liv S.
Falling Waters, WV

I love the sweet flavor that Sprite offers. It quenches my thirst and put me in a good mood
Marisela M.
Marisela M.
Porterville, CA

I love sprite soda its very refreshing and good. I like to have these all the time in my fridge
Katie D.
Katie D.
Fall River , Ma

I really love sprite, but for some reason, it doesn't taste as good as when it's from the fountain or a bottle. It's fizzy at first but then gets flat shortly thereafter. If I had my choice, I would always have sprite for a soda fountain.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?