Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA

Sprite is my first choice in soda. Just a great taste and caffeine free. Easy on your stomach as well.
Brianne H.
Brianne H.

Sprite has a refreshing bubbly goodness to it that really makes you feel great! It kills that thirst!
Josh C.
Josh C.
Charlotte Court House, VA

Has a great blend of lemon and lime flavors but i think its a little too carbonated for me personally
Elsada M.
Elsada M.
Saint Louis, MO

I just really like the favor in my mouth after drinking this it give that i can do 50 push up feeling
G. S.
G. S.

Citrus flavored drinks are always my favorite, I can probably mix it with anything and it'll be great
Monica B.
Monica B.
Bay Shore, NY

This is practically the only soda we buy and its way healthier than Coke or Pepsi. I love this myself
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Boaz, AL

My go to for a soda that isn't overwhelmingly sweet or syrupy. None of the store brand sodas compare.
Edgar P.
Edgar P.
Tulare

Favorite soda! Super clean and crisp taste, always gassy and refreshing! Favorite soda on the market!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Sprite is a great and refreshing sofa. I usually tend to drink sprite when the weather is really hot.
hana h.
hana h.
albertville, AL

This and Sprite Zero are perfect for indigestion and nausea. This is my favorite soda. I recommend it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now