Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.

I have no problems with this drink. It's very refreshing just like any other soda
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Silver Spring, MD

It's sprite. It's good stuff, I like it when I don't want caffeine but want soda.
Karina C.
Karina C.

My all tim favorite soda. It's my go to. The taste is just perfection. I love it.
Edith L.
Edith L.
Irving, TX

Very refreshing and delicious. Best lime carbonated drink the any other out there
Jerry N.
Jerry N.
Katy, TX

Super refreshing with a nice fizz. Goes nice on a hot day, and has a crisp taste.
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Croydon

Love Sprite even from an early age refreshing and doesn't really feel too naughty
Bdog F.
Bdog F.
Kansas City, MO

Sprite has a great lemon lime taste to it. I would definitely recommend this soda
Kaytlyn T.
Kaytlyn T.
Yorktown, VA

Great flavor! Sprite is an amazing drink and is always good to drink! I love this
kristen f.
kristen f.
Huntsville, AL

Sprite is the go to in our house for hot days and summer bbqs. Love caffeine free
Dany K.
Dany K.

I always drink this. I been drinking this since I was young but not all the time.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now