Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

It's Sprite how could you not like it. There's several lemon lime sodas out there, but this is always the best
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cleveland, OH

The only soda I drink! I love the carbonation with the lemon. I've heard that if you were to drink Soda, sprite is the healthiest choice! I've got mine with me right now!
shay M.
shay M.

Sprite tastes good. It's a well known name in any American home. Good alone, good with liquor, and good when having parties and making punch or drinks. Not a big sofa drinker but i dog this stuff.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Dallas, TX

One of our go to drinks that is carbonated and also very refreshing. Also, something that we've used when not feeling well.
osamagbe a.
osamagbe a.

4 stars just because soda isn't healthy. However, this makes the guilt of taking all that sugar seem demure. I love the easy on the tongue taste.
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
San Antonio, TX

This is one of my favorite drinks. It is smooth and perfect. It had a really good flavor and is slightly hinted towards the lemon taste
Joyce J.
Joyce J.

It's a classic. You can't go wrong with good old Sprite (unless you're picking this drink over Coca Cola). I usually only purchase cans in a 12-pack box, because it gets pretty price to buy individual cans. I would definitely recommend buying Sprite over other lemon-lime sodas.
Elisa V.
Elisa V.
West Covina, CA

Love the flavor of these drinks. Absolutely quenching. Best lemon lime soda out there.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Dulce, NM

Sprite is great but I wouldn't drink it daily or every other day. I would drinking it every other month
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS

One of my favorite clear sodas! I love the taste and it is very refreshing and I usually eat it with dinner or lunch!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now