Add a Photo

Photos (75)
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Horizon City, TX

I love the taste of this soda it's so refreshing and satisfying specially in a hot summer day here in Texas.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Laprairie, Quebec

Good alternative when im sick of pepsi or coke goes great with gin!!! Also a must have for sangria
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Hazard, KY

I DRINK THIS A LEAST EVERY OTHER DAY IT HELPS WITH BURPS AND I CAN AFFORD IT, IT HAS A GOOD FLAVOR
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY

How can you beat the crisp taste of a cold can of sprite?! Nothing compares; 7up, seirra mist, but the best classic of all the lemon-lime sodas is Sprite! It is crisp refreshing and bubbly! I love adding a little sprite lemonade and vodka, the best summer drink!
Gail R.
Gail R.
Paramount, CA

Sprite is wonderful, my go to especially when I am not feeling well, stomach aches. It is perfect too for a hot day or anytime of day nice and refreshing!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Great Lakes, IL

Sprite is my favorite soda! I have a sprite at least once a day! I usually buy the 24 can pack
luzbella M.
luzbella M.

Im obsessed with sprite its so delicious and refreshing i love it soo much I never get over it!!
Esthefany E.
Esthefany E.

IT IS ONE OF THE DRINKS THAT HAS A LITTLE COLOR FOR THAT I BUY IT. COMPARISON OF OTHER COMPANIES USE MANY CHEMICALS.
Luciana L.
Luciana L.

I love sprite. It is my favourite soda of all time. The flavour is great and the amount of sugar it has is the correct one.
Roliberth J.
Roliberth J.

I like to drink this refreshing drink with some sweets and share with my friends and watch movies
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now