Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Love the taste of this soda. It has a perfect blend of lemon and lime flavoring. Tastes great and is very refreshing.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Very refreshing. Since I do t drink lots of sida anymore this tastes sweeter than I remember, but whenever I want something carbonated this is my go to Soda.
Kady E.
Kady E.
My favorite soda! Sprite is the best! It is refreshing and that lemon/lime taste with the fizziness can refresh you within minutes. Plus you can find it anywhere and everywhere, and it is such a great price.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Pasadena , Tx
Not a big soda fan but it is okay for a lemon soda. I like Sprite better than store brand or a cheap brand
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Iowa City, IA
I mean it's a sprite can if you don't know how it taste like go visit the grocery store
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I feel as if this soda is extra acidic and much more carbonated compared to other sodas. Regardless, the lemon-like taste is yummy and refreshing. I like this mixed with other drinks to make punch or alcohol drinks also. Just not alone as the bubbliness is too strong for my liking. These are caffeine-free though!
Tara P.
Tara P.
I buy this for my daughter it is one of her favorites. I will only drink it when I'm sick but she loves it.
Noelia B.
Noelia B.
One of my favorite sodas. Its simple and doesn't have a lot of caffeine with is great for my kids.
MiszDiane E.
MiszDiane E.
Phoenix, AZ
Sprite is so refreshing. Prefect for a hot day this drink really cools you down I've been drinking Sprite for many years and is one of my all-time favorite drinks
Bronwyn C.
Bronwyn C.
Denver, CO
Who doesn't like sprite!? great refreshing drink, great for mixing for spritzers too! settles the stomach when sick
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?