BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Shyanne G.
Shyanne G.
this is my favorite soda. it's very crisp and tasty and doesn't feel to heavy on my stomach!
Selena G.
Selena G.
My favorite soda would actually have to be sprite. It is so good and sweet. Refreshing when it hot or cold.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
One of the best lemon lime sodas around. It's my personal favorite. I usually get this at restaurants.
Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.
Lorain, OH
When I wake every morning I love to drink a can or cup of sprite I love the taste of it. Sprite is my sisters favorite pop
Susan E.
Susan E.
Tarboro, NC
This is my favorite clear soda. It is the only soda that will help settle my upset stomach.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Santa Clarita , CA
Nothing is better than a cold crisp sprite
It's my go to drink honestly
I love it
It's very refreshing
Karen B.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
Sprint's the best what can I say lemon lime soda for me everyday I use this when I have a sick stomach
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I have always really liked sprite but I also love that it is always caffeine free and clear.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Sprite is my go-to. It's the only lemon-lime soda I will drink. It doesn't tastes as sweet and syrupy as the other brands
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My all time favorite soft drink!! Drink one or two every day! Nothing better than a good cold Sprite!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?