Add a Photo

Photos (80)
kitty B.
kitty B.
Brooklyn , Ny

Is it weird that I like the fuzz splashing on my face lol , this is my favorite it has a nice lemoney taste and usually everyone likes it so it's good for parties
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Slidell, LA

Love the fresh crisp taste of Sprite. It goes well mixed in drinks. Great drink on a hot summer day
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Chino, CA

Sprite is good. It's your normal carbonated lemon-like drink. There's not much to describe about this.
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL

Classic Sprite. Cool, refreshing lemon lime flavor. Great on a hot day. Settles a tummy ache and is non caffeinated so my toddler can enjoy on occasion as well. Mixes well to become an adult beverage, too.
Aerin L.
Aerin L.

Sprite is super refreshing my family buys multiple cases of it after we run out because we love it so much. Would definitely recommend!!!!
Liv S.
Liv S.
Falling Waters, WV

I love the sweet flavor that Sprite offers. It quenches my thirst and put me in a good mood
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Roanoke, VA

Although Sprite isn't my favorite drink, I love it! I love it because it is so very refreshing. Unlike, mountain dew, it doesn't taste so sweet which is also why I love Sprite! The packaging is also very bright and appealing. I will be buying Sprite again!
ariana m.
ariana m.

best soda ever! seriously the best soda i've ever tried in my life and its so affordable. This is my go to drink. I would totally recommend it to others.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

I love sprite! When I crave a soda but don't want a dark colored one, I reach for a sprite! It's also a good carbonated beverage to mix your liquor with!
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Harlingen, TX

They run out fast buts good if you are trying to cut out sodas and only a little. I like the cans they are cute.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?