Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Lyndsay A.
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK

This is perfect for my kiddos that want a carbonated drink because it's CAFFEINE FREE! My husband and I like to pair it with mixed drinks at night. Vodka sprite or even whiskey and sprite. It's definitely a soda that can almost always be found at home.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN

Sprite is a classic soda that everyone should love. It's great mixed with alcohol, juice or on it's own. I love that it compliments pretty much any meal and creates a clean, crips taste. I love drinking it with meals or even just a refreshing beverage.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID

Sprite is the perfect soda for when i'm craving something more crispy and at night time because it's not caffeinated so i can drink it without having to worry about staying up so late! i think sprite is super refreshing especially when you add flavors
Makaila O.
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO

We aren't a regular drinker of this soda, but do buy it for when we are sick or for non alcoholic beverages. Decent packaging and can be affordable. Good Value don;t have any complaints. We will continue buying this product and recommending to others.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

I love love love any type of sprite. This drink taste like lime sprite soda. The flavor combinations are so good. To me all the soda's taste just alike except for the taste/flavoring. This did for sure meet my expectations. Id buy this again for sure!
Mr.Retail ..
Mr.Retail ..

A cold Sprite is the most refreshing carbonated drink there is. Is jus so bubbly and bursting with that iconic lime flavour. I have used it before as a chaser for different rums and it works great. Sprite is a must have at parties you cannot go wrong.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Miami, Fl

This soda is delicious! The fizziness mixed with the two flavors of lemon and lime combined makes this a great drink as it is or mixed with alcohol to mask the taste of the alcohol effectively. It's a great deal and I would recommend to others always.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC

Sprite is my absolute favorite! It has no caffeine or added colors so it is better for you than most sodas. It has 100% natural flavors. I make sure to always keep these in my fridge. It is much better tasting than the other brands of lemon lime soda!
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Van Nuys, CA

I love Sprite! It's very sugary and sweet, so I only drink it when I go out, but it's always such a nice treat! It's refreshing and cooling, and the sweet lemon-limey flavor is always very appealing. Sprite is very likely my favorite eating-out drink.
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
West Covina, CA

This is an amazing drink all around. I am going to be honest and say that this is a perfect chaser with any vodka or flavored vodka. It's light and refreshing, which can help you take shot after shot, or make a nice mixed drink with whatever is there.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?