Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT

I have loved sprite since I have been a child and it is still my favorite soda that I tend to reach for if I am in a soda mood. Less sweet than other sodas with a clean very refreshing taste, I love this soda and would recommend this to anyone who would try
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR

I love Sprite because it's not as strong and harsh like dark sodas. this is clean and crisp with a simple flavor. I love mixing sprite with a lot of different other flavors such as strawberry and vanilla. It is also nice to use as a mix in alcoholic drinks.
Juan M.
Juan M.

Very refreshing and sweet lemon lime flavor that goes good with just about any food that you are eating. I like have this with ice. I think that it is very tasty and doesn't taste bitter, though you would think the combination would make it taste like that.
Megan Z.
Megan Z.

I love my sprites and the first pick when I go shopping sometimes. It meets all my expectations and I love it. I love the packaging especially when they come in vintage styles. I like this and my alternatives and would buy it again and recommend to others.
Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Athens, GA

When I was in high school, I was diagnosed with a heart condition that made me unable to drink caffeine. Being someone who drank 2-3 cokes a day this was quite a challenge. Sprite became my go to carbonated caffeine free drink and I've drank it ever since!
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV

I always thought sprite had a much stronger flavor than Sierra Mist. There's just something about it that is more satisfying to drink than the other brand. It tastes best cold. i like freezing it just enough where it turns into a slushie. Really delicious!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Bel Air, MD

If I need some carbonation but do not need the caffeine, I go for a Sprite. It has a good citrus flavor that is not too over powering. The packaging is not overwhelming and is easy to open. I do not buy soda often but I suggest this soda among many others.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Newark, DE

I drink sprite every month. I usually mix it with other things because its a perfect base flavor. Its inexpensive and has a classic look to it. I love the lemon-lime taste and it is just as good at 7up. i would definitely continue to buy it in the future.
Elena P.
Elena P.
Port of Spain, TT

This is so good on a hot day, when you are at the park and you are thirsty. It doesn't get better than this, maybe a -light- one? haha. The flavor is awesome and refreshing in every way. I would buy it everyday if I had to even though, is not my favorite.
Xavi H.
Xavi H.
Calexico, CA

i prefeer it over 7up .. it tastes very good to buy it once every few months because as we all know is not that healthy .... its flavor and gas have a great taste. the price is always low on sodas as we all know. would buy it always and also recommend it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now