BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Plano, TX
This is hands down my favorite soda. It is crisp and refreshing and there is nothing more I crave on a really hot day than an ice cold can of Sprite. It has a more recognizable lemon-lime taste than any other competitor like 7up or Sierra Mist.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Charleston, WV
Sprite is very good. It doesn't have caffeine in it. I have bought it several times in the past. I wouldn't really say it needed any improvement . It's very affordable. I recommend it to others who like to drink soda that doesn't have caffeine.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
I prefer Sprite to other lemon-lime sodas because of its crisp, refreshing flavor. I think the packaging is very appropriate. It costs about the same as any other soda. As mentioned before, the flavor does not compare to other lemon-lime sodas.
Ester M.
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
I usually drink this during the summer. It really does quench my thirst. Very affordable and has no caffeine which is great!! I think this soda is perfect and you can really taste the lemon- lime flavor. It's a great soda and I will always buy.
Dani M.
Dani M.
Sprite is my favorite soda, in fact it is one of the only sodas I like. I enjoy drinking it when I am not feeling well, or even when I am going somewhere and I feel like a drink that isn't water or tea. I love Sprite so much, two thumbs up 👍🏼👍🏼
Annie B.
Annie B.
Nashville, TN
An all time favorite soda of mine, I drink it all the time and it also makes a great ingredient for other fun specialty drinks! Super affordable, easy to grab at any grocery store or convenience store, and is always a crowd favorite at parties!
Andrei D.
Andrei D.
Montgomery, OH
Most carbonated soft drinks leave you feeling bloated, but sprite does not. It actually leaves you feeling refreshed. Whenever I go out and I have the option of sprite I never hesitate to order a glass. I would always recommend this to anyone.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
This stuff is classic. Usually I drink it as is, but I also frequently use it as a mixer with alcohol. Fun fact: if you mix it with Kinky or Hypnotiq, it tastes like skittles! My only complaint is that it has no caffeine (I'm kind of addicted)
Liz V.
Liz V.
Love sprite! Who doesn't? I drank this during my pregnancy since I had morning sickness I couldn't keep anything down but sprite and also since Ithe has no caffeine it was a perfect choice. Can find it anywhere and mixes well with other drinks
Kayleen H.
Kayleen H.
Charleston, SC
It's Sprite -- you get exactly what's expected. A refreshing, light beverage to go with any meal, mix with just about anything, and it'll help settle your stomach. You can buy it anywhere, it's reasonably priced, and the quality is consistent.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?