BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Chandler B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Yum yum. Really good and light. Apparently, this is supposed to be like a super healthy soda so thats cool. Its clear so it doesn't stain stuff if you spill it everywhere like me. Overall, I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend.
Sarah B.
Gadsden, AL
Sprite is great if you love soda but don't want your teeth to be stained! it also in non-caffeinated for those who would like to stay away from caffeine. I would say it a must at a party and undoubtingly the best lemon-lime soda that exist.
Love it. One of my favorite drinks, and will always will be. It does meet my expectations in terms of flavor.

I usually buy it alongside coke. It's a great drink, and I recommend it to anyone who likes lemon and lime. It has a great flavor!

Jacklyn N.
I love this for tummy aches and just drinking it whenever I want soda pop. I don't really drink soda, but this is one of my go tos. It's quite refreshing and it has more uses to it than just drinking it. You could make ice pops with it too!
Sarah M.
I mean is soda it's sweet and delicious and I really like carbonation in drinks so it's always great. Sprite is like the OG what I drank back in the dark days when my parents forbade caffeine and will always hold a special place in my heart
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA
Live the flavor. An if the kids want a soda this is my go to because hey live the flavor an the non caffeine is perfect. This is also my go to soda also. I love the crisp refreshing flavor. Just wish the price would be cheaper on all soda.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
Sprite is basically the only soda I drink (when I do drink sodas). It has a delicious and crisp taste. I'm usually not the one who buys soda in my family, but I do know at my local dollar general the 12 pack is often on sale for 3 for $10.
stephanie b.
Hanceville, AL
Sprite is absolutely amazing!! You can definitely taste the lemon lime flavor. It never leaves you thirsty. Whenever I have an upset stomach, Sprite helps settle it! Plus, it's caffeine free! I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
Hands down favorite carbonated drink! I love the lemon lime sweet taste and the carbonation just pulls it all together! I drink a lot of these and I am definitely hooked! I love it because it has no caffeine so I can share it with my kids!
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I don't really like giving my children dark sodas like Pepsi so I will give them this kind and they love it so much and sometimes they even get a little tired just drinking it me I would love it if it can run a bigger pack but smaller cans
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?