Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID

Sprite is the perfect soda for when i'm craving something more crispy and at night time because it's not caffeinated so i can drink it without having to worry about staying up so late! i think sprite is super refreshing especially when you add flavors
YaraRoset R.
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming, MI

Love this especially during pregnancy since it helps with my severe morning sickness along with being caffiene free! i am a repeat consumer and have been drinking these since i was a kid. so refreshing and lovely flavor. always take some in the cooler
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Miami, Fl

This soda is delicious! The fizziness mixed with the two flavors of lemon and lime combined makes this a great drink as it is or mixed with alcohol to mask the taste of the alcohol effectively. It's a great deal and I would recommend to others always.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Van Nuys, CA

I love Sprite! It's very sugary and sweet, so I only drink it when I go out, but it's always such a nice treat! It's refreshing and cooling, and the sweet lemon-limey flavor is always very appealing. Sprite is very likely my favorite eating-out drink.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM

My favorite soda, it has a bubbly carbonated taste yet doesnt have caffeine like other sodas . it is light clear in color so it must not have as much dyes as other dark sodas . the clean crip taste is thrist quenching and if spilled it doesnt stain .
Hanna H.
Hanna H.

Sprite is great! I love it because it just has that lemon-lime flavor. it's pretty similar to 7-up. also it helps your throght whenever you are sick. It is not may favorite drink personally but it is a very good drink that i would say you should try.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.

Sprite es una buena bebida mientras mas fría mejor por su sabor a limón a mi en lo personal me gustan las de limón, toronja etc y esta es una muy buena con sabor agradable tanto para niños como adultos, hay empaques para su mejor comodidad y tamaños.
Ana T.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA

Idek why i have to review this but it's good af. The packaging is literally just like every other can you see. The flavor is good, never really tasted lemon or lime tho. If they were to change the recipe I would cut someone and 10/10 would recommend.
Heajin J.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY

Sprite is my favorite soda hands down! This is what I drink all the time no matter where I go and love it way better than coke. This is all I get and I just love everything about it. My favorite soda ever and I definitely buy over and over again!!!!!
Taylor E.
Taylor E.

I love sprite this is my favorite drink of all time. I'm sure everybody has tried sprite lol. It's like a sparkling lemon taste. It's good value you can choose a can or a bottle so that's always cool. I buy sprite every week so yes I would recommend.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now