Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Columbus, MS

Whenever I'm feeling down such stomach virus or food poisoning I love to settle my stomach with this. So people tells me to drink ginger ale but Sprite works miracles for me.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Evansville, IN

Sprite is so refreshing and you get the joy of drinking a soft drink without the caffeine. Always makes me feel better when I have an upset stomach and so good on a hot day.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Pittsburgh, PA

I've always loved this soda since I was younger. It taste different than most other sodas. I love the lemony taste and there's just something about it that's very nostalgic.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.

Bitter aftertaste that makes my mouth feel gross. I but Sprite for my family, but don't like it very much myself. I like Barq's Rootbeer. I'm not real big on soft drinks though. I'll keep buying for my family though.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Palmdale, CA

Love this soda, helps quench my thirst and isn't super sweet very refreshing from the lemon-lime flavor!
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Gainesville

Always and forever my favorite soda. It's nostalgic and the flavor has maintained throughout my whole life. Whenever I go to a restaurant and if I'm craving soda, Sprit is my choice! Refreshing and crisp. Always 5 stars!
Masyn Z.
Masyn Z.
Roann, IN

Very refreshing and tasty. I love drinking these on a hot summer day. I could drink one with every meal
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Ludowici, GA

Good old fashion Sprite. There are many flavor variations out there now but nothing beats the original.
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Riverside, CA

I really enjoy this drink with some ice ! Or when it's really cold ! I love how it makes me burp so much
Monica C.
Monica C.
Greenfield, CA

Sprite is very refreshing. Sometimes when I need a good refreshing beverage but don't want something dark and also don't want water, Sprite is definitely what I end up drinking.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now