BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Daisy B.
Sprite is so good, the taste is just quite mesmerizing! It has a lemony soday taste, I can't explain but just know it's great!
Ana V.
Saint Pauls, NC
When ever my son gets a cold i always give him sprite just because its made with limon. And it works good the cold last shorter
Idowu K.
Very refreshing when cold, however with my pet few experiences, it's either extremely carbonated, or becomes flat very easily.
Lauren I.
Gulfport, MS
Always crisp and refreshing! But my boyfriend and I want to know if you're going to ever make the holiday ones again?? Amazing!
Samaya L.
Yorkville, IL
It's delicious and helps settle your stomach. I drink a lot more sprite than I should it tastes better than Sierra Mist too me
Chase M.
Tempe, AZ
A classic American soda! Sprite is always consistent and affordable. Sprite has a ton of flavor compared to alternative drinks.
Stacy W.
Erie
Sprite will do. It is very refreshing and good when slightly chilled. Also good as a mixer. Versatile starter for a mix drink.
dawn l.
Still love the test even now all grown up and just has the right taste crisp clean taste also good when your not feeling well.
Meagan H.
I'm not a huge fan of citrus sodas but this is the only one I can drink and mostly enjoy drinking. Sprite is always refreshing.
Amanda F.
Louisville , KY
I'm not a big sprite person but when I drink one I really like the way May taste buds go nuts because of they lemon lime taste.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?