Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Demi C.
Demi C.
Statesboro

I've been on a sprite kick recently after having it for the first time in years.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Orlando, FL

My favorite soda. I usually try not to drink soda but when I do this is my go-to
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

I've always love Sprite it's better then coke and it is more healthier then coke
kadijatu s.
kadijatu s.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY

I love sprite it taste so good i enjoy it so much .its my favorite type of drink
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Florissant, MO

Sprite is always refreshing and is a go to on a hot day! Also my choice of mixer
Kyra D.
Kyra D.

Simply a classic drink, very refreshing. Best when served cold with lots of ice!
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Dayton, TN

Love it! Probably my third favorite soda! The can or bottle is pretty cute too!!
Natahlya R.
Natahlya R.
Kennesaw, GA

My absolute favorite soda of all time!! The best soda in the world in my opinion
Abi T.
Abi T.

Amazing for the hot summer days its a burst of flavor with a refreshing feeling.
Natasha m.
Natasha m.

Love sprite it one of my favorite drinks and even better it contains no caffeine
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now