BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Cyndra C.
Cyndra C.
Greensboro, NC
The best soda there is . It's super light so you and it's not as bad for you as dark soda is.
Sam G.
Sam G.
I just like Sprite. It doesn't make me feel sick or anything which is nice and all. I get sick a lot so
crystal k.
crystal k.
Nothing more refreshing then a light glass of sprite! The carbonation hurts your throat so very good!!!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
One of my favorite carbonated drinks. Very refreshing and higher quality than other lemon lime flavored beverages I've had.
Naadira S.
Naadira S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
My fav soda ever. I buy sprites like i buy underwear seriously. its always a thirst quencher. goes with every type of food.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I've always loved sprite since a child and still do to this day. My go to drink whenever I was thirsty.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Rogers, AR
The best soda but water is better lol so drink water guys. Unless we're actually in ww3 then drink as much soda as you want
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
I love sprite and definitely hate that I do! It tastes good but isn't good for me
Heather S.
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL
I absolutely love sprite! It's my favorite product. It always helps me settle an upset tummy
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
Sprite is light and refreshing. It helps soothe the stomach when it is upset. I like to drink Sprite because it doesn't have a really strong taste like some other sodas.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?