Add a Photo

Photos (83)
lillyanna r.
lillyanna r.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best soda for all the people that love soda I suggest you buy this soda😋❤🌸👌.
Jessika M.
Jessika M.
Selma, CA
i really enjoy drinking this soda, ii also use it to make mixed drinks during parties.
Brandon C.
Brandon C.
Killeen, TX
Sprite is my shiznit! You can easily find it everywhere and it's cheap, and good and taste good mixed with other drinks
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Sprite is one of my favorite soda to drink it's always refreshing to drink when your thirsty
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Absolutely my favorite soda. The bubbles, the flavor, everything is perfect. The kids enjoy it and it's caffeine free which is great
potato e.
potato e.
its very good! i love sprite and its very hydrating and its just a good drink to have when ur thirsty and want some good drink on the weekends. its sugary tho so thats bad
Fatimah G.
Fatimah G.
Lisle, IL
I don't really drink soda, but when I do I grab Sprite. Crisp taste, not ridiculously sweet, or as sweet as other sodas, and it doesn't stain when I inevitably spill it. Pretty dope for a soda. I wouldn't not recommend it, nor would I cheerlead for it. It's, you know, Sprite.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Murfreesboro, TN
thers nothing like a good can of sprite especially when your not feeling well it seems to do the trick when your stumach is upset
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
A favorite. The kids prefer this over 7up though I really can't tell a difference. My kids ask for this specially if they have a fever
Dana H.
Dana H.
This soda is a classic. It has great flavor and I drink it all the time. It is very affordable and has great packaging
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?