Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Beth H.
Beth H.

Absolutely love Sprite, it has a good crisp taste. Affordable, caffeine free!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV

Good when you have bad tummy ache so you can burp that gas out. Affordable and great taste
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA

Mmmmm. Best thing to drink when you have an upset stomach. I still think it's a classic.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.

I love the flavor of this drink. I always drink it when I am not feeling good.
Lizbeth A.
Lizbeth A.
Reseda, CA

I drink one of these about 3 times per week I love their variety of flavors inspires me to try something new and I always end up liking the flavors
Vane C.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia

Why you do me this question oh my god I love this soda o.o o.o i really love this soda... the price is okay and the flawor is oh my god
Jonnie P.
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA

This is a great soda. It's great for mixing drinks. My kids love this product too. I don't mind giving this to them occasionally because it's caffeine free. I good for when your sick. It calms the stomach. I love it with cherry or vanilla flavoring.
Leon P.
Leon P.
Silver Spring, MD

I love sprite it gives you a real nice taste of lemonade and lime I by sprite mostly all the time especially in parties it's like a juice with a bubbly feeling to it that makes it a soda
Mya H.
Mya H.
Allen Park, MI

Sprite is my absolute favorite!! The only pop I'll drink. It has no caffeine which is a plus!! The only downside is the amount of sugar!! If you don't want to amount of sugar you can get Sprite Zero which is just as good but with no sugar!!
Carlie G.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO

Classic sprite is good. Caffeine free and delicious it has such a crisp taste. And so refreshing
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?