BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
South Bend, IN
I have always loved Sprite! No matter if it's in a bottle or can. Sprite always has a crisp and fresh taste!
Cailie K.
Cailie K.
Center City, MN
Tasty and refreshing. Good for when you want a soda but not something heavy like a cola.
Emily r.
Emily r.
One of my favorite flavors of soda, really tasty and refreshing during the summer time, I recommend everyone to try !
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Roberts, WI
My favorite drink when I have an upset stomach. I don't want anything else to drink. So if you're not feeling good grab a can of Sprite
Jane P.
Jane P.
Columbia
A Great lemon lime soda. Sierra Mist doesn't compare; it tastes like syrup. I like the packaging.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This is my favorite drink because of the no caffeine. A crisp sweet taste and i love putting grenadine in it too. Far, far superior to Sierra Mist. Doesn't hold a candle to it!
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Sprite is my favorite drink ever! I love that there is no caffeine and it has such a good flavor!
Lina P.
Lina P.
San Diego, CA
Delcious. Refreshing. Just the right amount of carbonation. Best drank cold and great for when you have a tummy-ache.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Grover Beach, CA
This is the only soda that I drink. I don't drink soda at all but I will indulge in this one. Great refreshing taste.
Delaine D.
Delaine D.
Love the taste. It had a unique flavor you can't find in other carbonated beverages such as 7up.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?