Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI

I love sprite and always have. I really like carbonated drinks, so while this soda has a lot of sugar, it helps with some stomach issues and doesn't have any dye that will further yellow my teeth as it is clear.
Aerin L.
Aerin L.

Sprite is super refreshing my family buys multiple cases of it after we run out because we love it so much. Would definitely recommend!!!!
Liv S.
Liv S.
Falling Waters, WV

I love the sweet flavor that Sprite offers. It quenches my thirst and put me in a good mood
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA

A mi esposo le encanta no es mi favorita pero la compramos por eso y para mezclar con otras bebidas
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

I don't drink this alot but I give it 5 stars because it's still really good!! I would deffently recommend this to people :)
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Roanoke, VA

Although Sprite isn't my favorite drink, I love it! I love it because it is so very refreshing. Unlike, mountain dew, it doesn't taste so sweet which is also why I love Sprite! The packaging is also very bright and appealing. I will be buying Sprite again!
ariana m.
ariana m.

best soda ever! seriously the best soda i've ever tried in my life and its so affordable. This is my go to drink. I would totally recommend it to others.
LaFaith W.
LaFaith W.
Pelham, GA

Very good love it so much fun with that being said about that soda is delicious and I don't want to go with out it
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Caro, MI

Sprite Lemon-Lime soda is always a big part of my family events. We all love the sweet taste of the lemon and the lime.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH

Great tasting and versatile soda. Works well for mixing drinks or on an upset tummy. Very affordable.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?