Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Governador valadares

Quando penso no verão,já vem logo em minha mente a sprite lemon,melhor refresco para passsar o calorão.
Ysenia H.
Ysenia H.
San Antonio, TX

Best soda ever . I think it's better for you too it doent have all that dye in it and it helps sickness
Kenzathome K.
Kenzathome K.

My favorite soda of all time. I love the taste...I crave it and I love the fact that it's caffeine free
Love sprite especially when me or someone I know is sick! It's very refreshing and very nice packaging!
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
Fresno, CA

Scribes always a refreshing soda to drink just a taste of it I love you the lemon-lime flavors the best
Alexus R.
Alexus R.
Jackson, MI

Sprite is my all time favorite drink, 8 drink this everyday. It's the only drink I can't get enough of.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Warren, MI

Love this pop I would drink this all the time if I could highly recommend if you've never had it before
Keri C.
Keri C.
Bloomingdale, NJ

Best soda ever! Love the taste of this soda I always recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried soda ever.
Pablo S.
Pablo S.

rica refrescante apaña a todas con su sabor rico, para cualquier comida acompañalo con una sprite .....
Lourdes P.
Lourdes P.
Dix Hills, New York

very good drink to quench thirst. really delicious, enjoy ice cold in the company of family and friends
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now