Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Brittany  H.
Brittany H.
Waynesville , MO
This is a delicious refreshing clear soda. I prefer dark soda but will occasionally have a sprite
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Surprise, AZ
I love sprite I especially love spire when you use it as a mixer . I made a peach sprite
One of my favorites when I don't want more caffeine! Wish it didn't have so much sugar
Mystery M.
Mystery M.
Provo, UT
My favorite go to soda. You can never go wrong with a sprite. Also it's caffeine free!
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
Killeen, TX
Sprite is delicious. I'm sure you've all had it and I'm just super yummy. BUY SPRITE!
Kat L.
Kat L.
Weaver, AL
One of my favorite sodas...especially when I'm sick. It's lemon-lime flavor is amazing!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
All I can say is I love love love sprite. It's amazing and it delights the tastebuds.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Oak Park, MI
The only soda i drink in restaurants. Grew up on it when I was aloud soda.
hillary v.
hillary v.
Paragould, AR
I love me a nice cold sprite on a hot summer day. The crisp taste is so nice. It may just be me, but sprite gets colder ­čśé
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Evarts, KY
Very refreshing lemon lime soda,  It will quench your thirst.  And the great lemon lime flavor it awesome.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?