Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Huntington, WV

I love sprite! It is very refreshing and taste great! It compares to 7 up! It is affordable.
Roberta H.
Roberta H.

Love sprite ithe has such a refreshing taste when you take a drink. My favorite drink by far. It's good on a hot day to cool you down.
Chacha B.
Chacha B.

Sprite is my favorite soda drink. I can always drink it on a sunny/hot day. The lemon lime taste is very satisfying
Gillian R.
Gillian R.
Orange, CA

My favorite go-to non-dyed soda! I know so many people say soda is bad for you, but I can't help it, it's one of my favorite drinks. When I do need to get my fix, I turn to Sprite. No dye means it's better for my pearly whites, and it's always super refreshing!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

I love sprite because it is light and refreshing... I also love using it to brighten up some otherwise monotone beverages. I try to keep Sprite in the fridge all the time and will probably never stop.
Heather L.
Heather L.

Who doesn't love sprite?! According to my little research, sprite contains less sugar than coke.
alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc

i drink this every day i love it it has a great clean crisp taste.very affordable and great for the price i stock up when their on sale. no needed room for improvement great value again for the taste and price. i buy it a lot so i would definitely buy again.
Audra H.
Audra H.

Refreshing flavor of soda. Definitely has a lot more sugary flavor than Sierra Mist. You can find it on sale almost all the time in any local grocery store. Definitely by it in bulk because it's cheaper that way.
Kylar O.
Kylar O.

ALLLLL TIME FAVORITE SODA EVER!! Sprite is my go to all time fav. For one I think the cans taste better but that's just my opinion. The taste is fresh and citrus like. It's clear and carbonated. Very good pop!
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Grover, NC

I have stomach issues a lot and this is the one drink I always know will calm my stomach and help me out! I absolutely love Sprite!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now