BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Ramey C.
Ramey C.
A refreshing classic. I tend to avoid because of the high sugar content, but when I have an upset stomach it's my go-to.
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
I always say I need to give pop up but this pop I will never give up I love sprite so much
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Great taste and a great option for people who cannot have caffeine. Tastes great and goes down easy
Sonya L.
Sonya L.
Saint Louis, MO
Tastes like the stuff of childhood, really good, especially cold and right out of the refrigerator.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
This is the best thing to sip when my tummy is not feeling great. It settles it down alot
Jania C.
Jania C.
Bakersfield
I don't really like drinking soda because of all the gas it has but this sprite I love it
Beatriz G.
Beatriz G.
La clásica siempre es la mejor. En casa nos encanta acompañarla con una rodaja de limón mientras miramos la televisión.
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Omaha, NE
Always been a big fan of sprite, kind of a weird product to review, but I've always really liked it
Emily V.
Emily V.
Just like the commercial says, it's the perfect refreshing soda. And I love that it's caffeine free
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Newcastle, OK
Sprite is the perfect drink without the caffeine. It is great on those days you aren't feeling well and even when you are.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?