Add a Photo

Photos (83)
becky b.
becky b.
Vincennes, IN
I love this soda I've always had trouble with utis with all other sodas besides this one
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Love sprite great taste and such a refreshing taste i ts the only drink i can drink
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Not a huge fan. Was flat when we started drinking it too. Would rather have Pepsi.
amiee s.
amiee s.
Bay Minette, Al
Love this refreshing drink...anytime of day or night. also great for upset tummy
Megan H.
Megan H.
San Marcos, TX
I love sprite when I'm craving a carbonated beverage but don't want caffeine. The flavor has always stayed the same throughout the years and I love that aspect. I would always recommend sprite to someone who's never tried it before.
María M.
María M.
No soy una amante de las sodas, pero cuando decido tomar alguna, siempre prefiero tomar Sprite, incluso aunque ya contiene limón suelo agregarle un poco de limón recién exprimido, porque me gusta que sea bastante ácido y lo hace más refrescante.
sprite is probably my favorite type of drink besides sweet tea it's the best type of coke there is
Sheri J.
Sheri J.
Jefferson, OH
The taste is crisp and flavorable but not overwhelming.The price is comfortable to other sodas.I would buy it again and recommend it to all.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Ese toque de limon la hace especial. La 7up no se compara. La recomiendo a ojos cerrados
Kay R.
Kay R.
Potsdam, NY
I am a big fan of lemon lime soda. Sprite's can is visually appealing. The taste is crisp and is a very delicious version of a Lemon-Lime soda. I think that it goes flat a little too soon but you can't have it all. It's definitely better than Sierra Mist. I would recommend this over Sierra Mist. I would recommend people to drink this over any other Lemon-Lime soda.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?