Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Not a huge fan. Was flat when we started drinking it too. Would rather have Pepsi.
amiee s.
amiee s.
Bay Minette, Al
Love this refreshing drink...anytime of day or night. also great for upset tummy
Asha F.
Asha F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sprite is fantastic. It's way better than 7 Up and isn't on the same playing field as any ginger ales currently on the market.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Sprite is my go to soft drink. I'm not really much of a water fan, but I really wanted to cut down my caffeine intake, and Sprite is perfect for that. It still has the satisfying taste/carbonation of Coke, but without the caffeine!
María M.
María M.
No soy una amante de las sodas, pero cuando decido tomar alguna, siempre prefiero tomar Sprite, incluso aunque ya contiene limón suelo agregarle un poco de limón recién exprimido, porque me gusta que sea bastante ácido y lo hace más refrescante.
sprite is probably my favorite type of drink besides sweet tea it's the best type of coke there is
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Jeffersonville, IN
Very refreshing, especially after a long day! I don't drink many sodas but this one just has the best flavor! There's no way I would ever choose a product "like" this one, there's only one Sprite! I will always have this in my fridge!
Karina C.
Karina C.
Ese toque de limon la hace especial. La 7up no se compara. La recomiendo a ojos cerrados
Kay R.
Kay R.
Potsdam, NY
I am a big fan of lemon lime soda. Sprite's can is visually appealing. The taste is crisp and is a very delicious version of a Lemon-Lime soda. I think that it goes flat a little too soon but you can't have it all. It's definitely better than Sierra Mist. I would recommend this over Sierra Mist. I would recommend people to drink this over any other Lemon-Lime soda.
Susan F.
Susan F.
Watertown, MN
Sprite is always very refreshing, quenches my thirst, and pairs very nicely with vodka! :)
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?