Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Kailen H.
Kailen H.
Lafayette, LA

This is my favorite soda that goes well with anything. It is a classic that is perfect the way it is. I love that it is caffeine free. Will continue to buy this as a refreshing drink for me and my friends.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Gate City, VA

I dont buy it on the regultrasound. however when I'm in the mood for it it's fantastic very refreshing. and my go to for an upset tummy. I give it a nice shake first because it's over fizzy but other than that it's great
Georgia G.
Georgia G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

A classic. Everyone loves Sprite. Definitely superior to 7 Up and Sierra Mist. Honestly usually won't even order lemon-lime soda at a restaurant if it isn't Sprite. I love to drink this, and it has no caffeine so I prefer to drink this over other drinks.
Alex P.
Alex P.

really delicious !! it tastes very good, and is so light. seriously you can feel the tasty lemon flavor, which helps make it so splendidly rich! I recommend it to all ages, children, adolescents, adults and the elderly. this really is incredibly delicious
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

I love this drinks so much. I love carbonated drinks and this is by far my favorite. It's not too sweet and I love the lemon lime flavor it has. I am a repeat costumer and I do recommend this to other people, but not on a daily bases.
Mariam B.
Mariam B.

Its soda. Its enjoyed if you like the lemon lime flavor. what is there to review? if you like lemon lime this is good.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

Yum yum yum! Sprite is so delicious! Great with vodka and juices' yum yum yum lol but it
Alicia M.
Alicia M.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SPRITE !!!!! If I have a drink of pop I usually would have sprite ! It's very affordable and it tastes of lemon and lime . It did meet the expectations and I would reccomend this drink to pop lovers
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Crown Point , IN

Sprite is such a refreshing drink! Perfect blend of lemon lime & I like it much better than dark pop. Sprite has a more refreshing & less artificial taste than sierra most & 7 up.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Ah, the classical Sprite soda never fails to be refreshing with the perfect amount of lemon flavor. Always good to have with pizza, wings, or anything, really.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now