Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Hialeah, FL

I drink Sprite or diet Sprite a lot and I find it so refreshing and I love it a lot!
DAmber H.
DAmber H.
Farmers Branch, TX

Sprite is my favorite soda!! I could never go wrong by choosing it! It goes anything
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

I LOVE THIS SPRITE SOFT DRINK!! This soft drink is my all time favorite soft drink!
Paola V.
Paola V.

Who doesn't like classic Sprite there's not much to say. I say keep the same recipes
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA

Always a must in my house! It's amazing for stomach aches! The kids love the flavor!
ashlyn h.
ashlyn h.
Decatur, GA

I love this product I definitely recommend it to all my friends it's worth the price
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL

Refreshing sugary soda. Usually need ice when I drink this to help soften the sugar
Rose M.
Rose M.

I prefer this then any other lemon lime drink out there. Especially when I'm sick .
Stormi T.
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC

Great tasting soda. Refreshing lemon lime flavor. Great price. One of my favorites.
ndiya p.
ndiya p.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

Not one of my fav. I think i like the other sprite better.. But its good otherwise.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now