Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sedona C.
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA

This tastes really good and love it. For some odd reason, it helps with stomach aches and everything around that.
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Medley, Florida

Lemon soda is my favorite drink and I just love this one!! It's refreshing flavored, my family drink it at lunches or dinners so, yeah we love it!!
Macy C.
Macy C.
Bryant, AR

Sweet, flavorful, and light. Perfectly carbonated, great for when you're sick and don't like ginger ale or any other time. I love that they're caffeine free and don't have artificial coloring added. I would recommend to anyone!
Nida S.
Nida S.

I like this much I much prefer 7-up to sprite. 7-up has more of that lemon-lime flavor and is a little fuzzier too. If this is the only option, I'll drink it but I don't love it by any means
Francis A.
Francis A.

Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1Who doesnt love sprite!!!!
Jamie R.
Jamie R.

Who doesn't love sprite? It's crisp and refreshing. I usually add a lemon wedge to mine to beef up the taste
Mayra G.
Mayra G.

I recommend this sprite drink it's soft and its worth the try ..you could buy for a party
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
Hampton, TN

We buy alot of sprite . Its caffeine free which is great for our son cause caffeine makes him wild. He loves the taste and when he wants something to drink he always asks for sprite!
Anna V.
Anna V.
Westerville, OH

Has a classy taste to it, my family loves it and but it all the time. I personally don't really like it, I find it's too sweet. I also find that it gets flat very quickly which is a little annoying but that is something I can get past. Overall, I prefer other drinks but I do know my family likes it so it's all about personal preference.
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
San Jose, CA

My second favorite after Coca-Cola, sprite is always very refreshing. I like to drink it when I having burgers and fries
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now