BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Idalmis C.
Idalmis C.
Sprite is my go to ALSO when im in the mood for soda. Its just great with anything.
Jorge M.
Jorge M.
Oxnard, CA
I'm not a real big fan of soda, but whenever I do drink soda, I usually drink Sprite. I just love the taste of it! Most definitely my favorite drink!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Portage, IN
The only clear pop I'll drink. 7 up is nasty and since they changed Sierra Mist it's nasty too, so I'm all for Sprite
Melany  R.
Melany R.
I like sprite when I need something carbonated but less sugary and non caffeinated
Sirius H.
Sirius H.
Refrescante, un dia de calor es fabuloso tomar una, puedes acompañarla tambien con un brunch
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
This is my favorite. I don't drink much soda but it's a must have at our family gatherings.
Eric S.
Eric S.
Great for when you want a soda but not caffeine. Cold and refreshing. Not too sweet but definitely sweet enough
Tawny D.
Tawny D.
Tucson, AZ
Love how refreshing and crisp this is! It's been wicked hot here in Arizona and Sprite certainly quenched my thirst today.
Sandi I.
Sandi I.
Nortonville, KY
Sprite is always a good go to when one is sick or has an upset stomach.or just an every day drink to share with
Dahnay N.
Dahnay N.
By far the best soda in the world. Good taste. Love the full feeling you get after drinking
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?