BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
For a caffeine free drink (im a caffeine junkie) its really great. I definitely prefer it over 7up or the other lemon lime drinks.
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
I Love me some very cold,cold Sprite specially in the hot sunny days love the packaging but most of all the wonderful flavor of it
Mica D.
Paragould, AR
What can I say? I am a die hard Sprite fan. By far my most favorite soda. I love the cranberry version that comes out at Christmas.
monique g.
If you had a choice which would you pick sprite, mountain dew, or pepsi? And are you a fan of sprite or it a drink of your choice?
Yulissa V.
Always crisp and refreshing. Love mine over lots of ice. Can soda is always more carbonated in my opinion but i love it the same .
Shele S.
Indianapolis, IN
Refreshing, sparkling, a great drink to quench the thirst. It will never let you down. Attractive packaging that you can't mistake.
Victoria P.
Greenwich
When we have a party all the kids love sprite. It a must with any soda line up. Just need moderation abs not too much for the kids
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Hasn't always been one of my go to choices. I honestly don't care for the flavor of sprite. A little to carbonated for me as well.
Zoey D.
N Tonawanda, NY
such a quick refreshing drink. I love trying new things and this is the first time drinking Sprite. So much better than coca-cola.
Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY
Not as caffeinated as Coca Cola is and tastes just as good. You can always buy this at an affordable prince almost anywhere you go.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?