Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA

Every brand of sodas has their own sprite and I have to say I would definitely pick sprite over sierra mist any day
Emily B.
Emily B.
Anderson, SC

A classic soda. My family is really big on fruit punches for gatherings, so at anytime there's about 5 2L around the house.
Patty J.
Patty J.
Oxnard, CA

Third is one of my favorite sodas it is yummy I can drink it with any type of food and drink it at any time of the day I would recommend this product a lot I hope you guys try it and like it as wellšŸ˜Š
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
Stoneham, MA

Very refreshing when cold! Great when on the go. The can itself fits in most cup holders. Very carbonated! Great product.
Jasmine o.
Jasmine o.

One of my family's favorite snacks goes great with all types of food yummy lemon lime taste
Katie G.
Katie G.

Sprite brings me back to memories of my childhood. I feel like it's such a good bargain for all the nostalgia I get because I whenever I'm sick, I have to have Sprite. Nothing tastes as refreshing or as good as Sprite does when I'm sick. If we're out, I always try to pick some up so I'm not without it.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Dunn, NC

Great caffeine free sofa option. Lemon lime flavor tastes real and is refreshing especially in the summer months. Best lemon lime flavored sofa compared to its competitors
Gamze R.
Gamze R.
Mantua, NJ

I love purchasing sprite. It is very refreshing and I really enjoy the lemon lime flavor. It is affordable like any other side brand. It tastes better than any other lemon lime soda alternatives. I would definitely buy it again.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Dudley, MA

Simple, yet satisfying. Most well known soda in my opinion. One of my favorites too.
Audre S.
Audre S.

It's sprite. It's lemon lime soda. If you screw up lemon lime soda, there is something wrong with you.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now