Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Chiara B.
Chiara B.

Tastes amazing and is very refreshing easy for on the go and isn't a mess doesn't leave you feeling bloated
Lusinita M.
Lusinita M.

My favourite soda flavour and brand. Tastes great with anything, great in any type of weather, hot or cold.
Saraiha H.
Saraiha H.

It's a very good tea drink I love this it's Kathy but not too Cathy where I won't be able to drink anything
Nabriska S.
Nabriska S.
Greeneville, TN

We love sprite it is caffeine free and plus it's one of the best tasting lemon lime sodas over other brands
Yahnel B.
Yahnel B.
Worcester, MA

My boyfriend is in love with sprite. And I do like it too. I recommend sorrow over coke any day hands down.
Mai H.
Mai H.
Sacramento, CA

Taste so good and an amazing soda that i love to drink,☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺love this soda makes me want some right now
Karina C.
Karina C.
Rio Grande City, TX

My husband loves anything that is carbonated! He loves cokes sorite dr.pepper, orange fanta. To name a few.
Maria M.
Maria M.

Love sprite my favorite lemon lime soda love the taste the little bubbles. Love it!! Can't live without it.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Berlin, CT

Sprite is my favorite soda and no matter what other drink that comes out it will never be as good as Sprite
Naomi M.
Naomi M.

Sprite lemon lime is soooooooo goooood
This product is dependable and yummy I love it always a great choice
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now