BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Susan E.
Susan E.
Tarboro, NC
This is my favorite clear soda. It is the only soda that will help settle my upset stomach.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
Sprint's the best what can I say lemon lime soda for me everyday I use this when I have a sick stomach
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I have always really liked sprite but I also love that it is always caffeine free and clear.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Sprite is my go-to. It's the only lemon-lime soda I will drink. It doesn't tastes as sweet and syrupy as the other brands
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My all time favorite soft drink!! Drink one or two every day! Nothing better than a good cold Sprite!
Sheryl G.
Sheryl G.
Minneapolis, MN
Great soda when not looking for a zero calorie option very much enjoy and would reccomend to others!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
I like to get sprite at most resultant a and the only bad this about it is that I gives me the hiccups
Melani J.
Melani J.
Austell
Sprite taste so good and i i like it and I would recommend Sprite and the can type by itself is cheap
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
No me gusta mucho, es mi última opción a la hora de acompañar mis comidas, no me gusta mucho su sabor
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Taylors, SC
This is my go to drink if I don't want a caffeinated soda. This is what's best. Good taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?