Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Niagara Falls

This is a very refreshing type of drink! I like it because it's tart and sweet and bubbly all at the same time!
Maria B.
Maria B.

I honestly prefer Sprite over 7-up. I think it has more of that lemon lime flavor than 7-up but that's just me.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
East Lansing, MI

Very refreshing. A classic soda for any occasion. Great for making punch or carbonating a favorite juice! Love!
Jo R.
Jo R.

It's a good drink to have when there's nothing else around. It has a very basic taste if hats what you're into.
Yureisy H.
Yureisy H.

Sprite is awesome I drink it all of the time for lunch and dinner it's also good when you have an upset stomach
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Ocala, FL

This is so good!!! I have been drinking this soda since u was pretty little and have lived it for forever!!!!!!
Teddi J.
Teddi J.
Hyattsville, MD

Always a favorite with the kids. A light colored soda that tends to be a treat for them when they've done well.
cerah k.
cerah k.
Oakland, CA

I mean who doesn't like sprite lol even though I stopped drinking soda now I still love sprite from a distance.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
New York

Used to drink it everyday but as I got older I stop drinking certain carbonated drinks. Trying to stay healthy.
Tangier M.
Tangier M.
Livingston, CA

Like how it doesn't have caffeine and it's good for when I don't want something that will keep me up all night.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now