Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Liz M.
Liz M.
Clarkston, MI
This is the best pop out there! Just enough lemon and lime ratio. Drink it once a week and it's so refreshing.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
This is by far my favorite soda! It's great for stomach aches, is cheap, and always tastes great! I love it!
Bridgette M.
Bridgette M.
Sprite is great to drink when you're thirsty. I drink it a lot when I'm sick
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
No other lemon-lime soda can compare to this ! It tastes amazing and goes along great with red vines straw
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Honestly sprite is the best soda out there for me. It has an amazing taste and is not to sweet nor daul.
magdaline a.
magdaline a.
Salisbury, NC
I buy Sprite sodas all the time .it has a refreshing taste to it.I especially love the lemom-lime taste.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Best Lemon-Lime soda ever, no other brand can compare to Sprite. Also, it's a great drink on a hot day!
desiray k.
desiray k.
Saint Albans, NY
My fave drink, so refreshing , I love all the flavor, but original is my favorite
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
Sept. 25, 2015, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: Sprite® Lemon-Lime Soda 8-0.5L Plastic Bottles
I love sprite. It is a great refreshing drink that is also great for mixing with alcohol for drinks!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Ashtabula, OH
Going threw withdrawal since I've moved to a college campus that only sells Pepsi products.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?