Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Melany  R.
Melany R.
I like sprite when I need something carbonated but less sugary and non caffeinated
Sirius H.
Sirius H.
Refrescante, un dia de calor es fabuloso tomar una, puedes acompañarla tambien con un brunch
Eric S.
Eric S.
Great for when you want a soda but not caffeine. Cold and refreshing. Not too sweet but definitely sweet enough
Tawny D.
Tawny D.
Tucson, AZ
Love how refreshing and crisp this is! It's been wicked hot here in Arizona and Sprite certainly quenched my thirst today.
Sandi I.
Sandi I.
Nortonville, KY
Sprite is always a good go to when one is sick or has an upset stomach.or just an every day drink to share with
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Seattle
This is my favorite. I don't drink much soda but it's a must have at our family gatherings.
Dahnay N.
Dahnay N.
By far the best soda in the world. Good taste. Love the full feeling you get after drinking
tasha c.
tasha c.
Good refreshing pop. Good price........... . ......... . ......... ........ ... . ............. ... .. . .
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Spring Hill, TN
One of my favorite sodas! Definitely my favorite as far as the lemon lime flavor!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Austwell, TX
My kids drink Sprite and love it!! I like to buy it when it is on sale if not then I will buy the store brand!!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?