Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Denise F.
Denise F.

Sprite is way better than most sodas out there. For one it has a nice crisp refreshing taste. I highly recommend Sprite to anyone.
Candace g.
Candace g.
Luttrell, TN

Love Sprite. These have no caffeine so that is good. They help a upset stomach and have a great taste. I love sprite
Megan M.
Megan M.
California, PA

Sprite is a great, clear soda that is awesome by itself and also great to pair with drink mixes or even to use as a mixer! ;) The flavor of the soda isn't super over powering. It's an affordable soda that can be found in grocery stories as well as gas stations!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

It's hard to write a bad review about sprite. It's good with all foods, it's great with certain alcohols, great to mix other juices in with to create something new. It's my other go to besides ginger ale when I'm sick and not feeling well. I don't drink pop often but I do drink sprite!
solo he probado la sprite simple pero me imagino que las demas deben ser igual o mas ricas es una muy buena bebida
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Columbus, OH

I prefer this to 7up. This makes my upset stomach feel better and doesn't leave a weird taste in my mouth.
Shea L.
Shea L.

Sprite is one of the best sodas around. It is so refreshing after being outside and getting hot. It's also great for helping with stomach trouble for me. I drink it when I get nauseous.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

Sprite is my favorite soda when I haven't been feeling good. It is easy on your stomach, but provides the carbonation and flavor you need. I love that it is caffeine free, so its a great drink to enjoy later in the evenings, so you won't be kept up.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

So refreshing! I like keeping cans of sprite in stock -- it's a great drink mixer. I don't drink soda that often, but Sprite is a classic. And LeBron is a great spokesperson!
Adrianna M.
Adrianna M.
Twentynine Palms, CA

Sprite is my go to drink especially when I'm sick and I want to feel better!! I love love love this drink!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now