Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Monica C.
Monica C.
Greenfield, CA

Sprite is very refreshing. Sometimes when I need a good refreshing beverage but don't want something dark and also don't want water, Sprite is definitely what I end up drinking.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Olympia, WA

We love Sprite in our house, it has a refreshing crisp taste and it helps sooth and upset stomach when you are sick!
Karla O.
Karla O.
Martinsville, VA

So refreshing and it just gives off a more crispy taste plus when it goes flat, its just as good!
Fardowsa
Fardowsa
San Diego, CA

Always been my number one pick for soda. Although I don't drink it that often. It seems to have less sugar than most sodas.
Oriana P.
Oriana P.
Welsh, LA

i totally love this drink, rather have this than a coke! you can always find a good deal for it in the store of your town
Luis S.
Luis S.

The classic sprite is just unbeatable. Compared to other brand of lemon-Lime Soda Sprite it's definetely the best. It's sweet and you taste the lemon too. It has a lot of gas so you might end up burping a lot, but hey! isn't that what soda's are for?
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Fort Worth, TX

Sprite is always good for me to use if I have an upset stomach. The soda is refreshing and seems to help even the slightest bit if my stomach is hurting.
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Blue Mountain, MS

Sprite is great. My favorite for every day is when I go to Sonic and get a Route 44 Sprite with vanilla in it. And my mother always seemed to reach for a sprite and crackers when I was sick to settle my stomach. It is like her old wive's tale cure for an upset stomach.
Jesse S.
Jesse S.

Sprite is my all time favorite go to soda beverage. Nothing like gay cold first drink going down on a hot summer day!
Ashlen G.
Ashlen G.
Charlotte, NC

You can't beat sprite, all other lemon lime drinks just don't have the flavor that sprite does. I love to use it as a mixer for juices and other drinks. I grew up drinking it and the knock off brands never topped them. Especially for mixing drinks, get sprite, it will turn out a lot nicer.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now