Add a Photo

Photos (83)
joanna M.
joanna M.
Round Rock, TX
My favorite soda ever! Can't ever go wrong with one specially during hot humid summerdats!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Roswell, NM
These are great they have a great taste I do recomend to everyone who likes this brandHnd
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Love Sprite when it's real hot or if I'm having tummy trouble. It is the one drink I always go to when I'm sick and it's comforting.
anayelle l.
anayelle l.
Marysville, WA
Perfect size and low in sodium. only 140 calories per mini size bottle. refreshing when cold. its great combo with any quick lunch.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
I love sprite it has this fresh taste when it's cold and you will never get tired of it
MaryAnn K.
MaryAnn K.
I always buy diet sprite & I keep it in the refrigereator & it has a clean crisp taste.
AMANDA R.
AMANDA R.
Paterson, Nj
I love Sprite. It's sparkling and crisp. No better lemon lime soda on the planet to me. Why is Sprite so good?
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Hot springs, AR
Lately I have slacked off of sprite. it just doesn't taste the same any more and leaves a horrible chemicle taste in my mouth now.
member-b1c20c77b
member-b1c20c77b
Brownstown, MI
I don't really like sprite but it's a good pop I guess. It's very Fizzy and carbonated
Myeisha H.
Myeisha H.
Not a big fan of soda can't have much caffeine since I'm breastfeeding but Sprite is caffeine free & fulfills my soda cravings
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?