Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Brittney C.
Brittney C.

I like the fact you get the hint of lemon lime when you drink it. I lean towards light pop
Sharell M.
Sharell M.

I do really like Sprite ! The 24 pack is a great value for the price. I feel less guilty drinking a Sprite than I do if I were to drink a Pepsi.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Flushing, NY

A perfect summer drink. It's a change from coke and Pepsi. It have so many flavors going on.
Ashlie J.
Ashlie J.

The number one thing i like about sprite is that you can mix it with any juice.
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
West Chicago, IL

Good for settling stomachs. My mother used to give this to me when I was a little kid and had the flu. Taste is fine. Price is a bit high though. Off brand lemon-lime sodas are work just fine as substitutes and you probably wouldn't know the difference.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Troutdale, OR

This is a soda that is very thirst quenching. Especially when we go to the movie theater, it is the perfect combo with the salty popcorn.
Violette M.
Violette M.

Me and my sister have this thing for sprite because that is the only thing we like to drink like something we fight to see how is going to get the last can lol
Athena W.
Athena W.
Stockton, CA

These are cute and convenient to carry around for lunch and it is easy they taste good sand everyone loves them
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Pasadena, TX

I personally am a sprite lover! I love me some cold sprite i enjoy the "fun size " cans they are adorable and help me to not drink too much of it . I love it when holidays Come and they add a little something to the can that represents the holiday
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

I love this drinks so much. I love carbonated drinks and this is by far my favorite. It's not too sweet and I love the lemon lime flavor it has. I am a repeat costumer and I do recommend this to other people, but not on a daily bases.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?