BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
I Love me some very cold,cold Sprite specially in the hot sunny days love the packaging but most of all the wonderful flavor of it
Kelly G.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love sprite its a good drink where you can mix another drink with it and it still taste good! Especially sprite and pink lemonade
Rani A.
Austin, TX
My go to beverage on a hot day, it is so refreshing. I also enjoy having it when I am sick it just makes me feel ten times better.
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
Sprite is one of my favorite drinks! I love that it's so refreshing. I choose it over 7UP any day! I do regularly purchase Sprite!
Erin O.
Mabank, TX
lol I'm sorry you're sorry I don't have you I don't want to you know I don't want to you know you are so cute lol but you know what
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
Sprite lemon lime is so delicious. The packaging is bright and inviting and also refreshing. I always keep some sprite in the house
maria n.
Irondale , OH
One of my favorite pops! Great flavor and doesn't bother my stomach like some others do! Also great to have on hand when youre sick
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH
One of my favorite Coca-Cola products. Has great flavor and it always good for mixing drinks as well, especially a Shirley Temple!
JACKIE M.
East Chicago, IN
Love it goes well with everything. I use this is in things that i cook. Its great when you have gas and when your stomach is upset
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
A classic lemon lime soda. I like the flavor of sprite more than its main competitors. The best to mix with juices or adult drinks.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?