Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (74)
Maria F.
Maria F.

4 stars because even though it tastes amazing... I see no difference between the negative side effects of sprite and cola. It's a soft drink, which means too much of it will cause cavities and tooth decay. I guess I only really drink it when tennis is on and we just ordered a large pie of double cheese pizza.
Great taste. Is a really nice soda to drink when you're thirsty. Is very affordable also.
P W.
P W.

Refreshing Great as a mixer for alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. Adds some pep. Great with lemonade and grenadine
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love sprite on a hot sunny day. It keeps me refreshed and it taste good with any food you are eating. I would for sure buy more sprite in the future.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Corpus Christi, TX

This is my favorite soda ever! Helps so much with an upset stomach! Cant do without this product!
Vina J.
Vina J.

Great sodas. Love the tastes classic soda. And delicious. Love love love it
Georgia G.
Georgia G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

A classic. Everyone loves Sprite. Definitely superior to 7 Up and Sierra Mist. Honestly usually won't even order lemon-lime soda at a restaurant if it isn't Sprite. I love to drink this, and it has no caffeine so I prefer to drink this over other drinks.
Alex P.
Alex P.

really delicious !! it tastes very good, and is so light. seriously you can feel the tasty lemon flavor, which helps make it so splendidly rich! I recommend it to all ages, children, adolescents, adults and the elderly. this really is incredibly delicious
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love drinking this stuff when I am sick, really helps me feel better and I the carbonation and lemon lime flavor is always refreshing. I love the packaging and style of the cans. I plan on repurchasing again in the future, and would recommend this to others!
Mariam B.
Mariam B.

Its soda. Its enjoyed if you like the lemon lime flavor. what is there to review? if you like lemon lime this is good.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now