Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Cecy C.
Cecy C.
Marysville, WA

This is one of our favorites If there's no coke at least they should be Sprite for the kids. We all live it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

One of the few my stepson gets as a reward when he's been extra good and we go out for dinner and a movie :)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Metropolis, IL

My absolute Favourite. Can add fresh fruit to have a sweet treat or ice cream to be a fizzy float. Love it!!
Danity T.
Danity T.
Hackett, AR

Sprite seems more refreshing then dark soda. It always makes me feel better when I've had craving for so do.
Aninha G.
Aninha G.

Eu gosto de Sprite limão é muito gostoso eu bebo mais no lanche da tarde muito gostoso dar muito mais sabor.
Biami P.
Biami P.
Bronx, NY

Sprite lemon lime soda is ideal for the summer to address the heat. Feel fresh all the time drinking sprite.
Catherine Z.
Catherine Z.
Paramount, CA

My favorite soda ever. I love it's taste because it isn't too sour nor sweet. I also reminds me of lemonade.
arliene r.
arliene r.
Parnamirim

umas das bebidas que quando tomava refrigerante, era a sprite lemon. hoje não tomo mais.não é bom pra saúde;
Wanda M.
Wanda M.
Providence, RI

I've been drinking sprite for years it never disappoints, it's refreshing and satisfying on any day any time
kendra i.
kendra i.
Bremen, KY

My daughter loves spirit, she can drink dark pop for personal reasons. So glad she found something she loves
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now