BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica F.
Pueblo
I like this because its bot as carbonated as other drinks it doesn't burn the back of my neck or anything like that
Reagan M.
Mobile, AL
A very sweet soda at times this drink can be very strong but whenever i was sick it was a great help with my belly
Denise W.
Refreshing. Need I say more. Clean crisp and hits the spot. I can't speak much on a product that speaks for itself.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH
Sprite is my favorite low calorie pop! It's great for when your sick or nauseous! Great for kids and not to costly!
Cassity T.
Lexington, KY
YUM. Best soda and not as bad for you as coke so thats nice. Very yummy as a mixer for alcoholic beverages as well
Christy B.
Marmaduke, AR
Cool, crisp, refreshing. my favorite option for when I want a soda, but I don't want something dark or caffeinated.
Alex H.
Elizabeth, CO
Very yummy lemon lime soda. Isnt the healthiest choice. Very strong great flavor. Would definantly keep buying it.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Every brand of sodas has their own sprite and I have to say I would definitely pick sprite over sierra mist any day
solo he probado la sprite simple pero me imagino que las demas deben ser igual o mas ricas es una muy buena bebida
Laura C.
This is a refreshing soda for the summertime! The kids love it's taste and crisp. That is what keeps us coming back
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?