Add a Photo

Photos (78)
arusa s.
arusa s.
Lancashire

This drink has a very refreshing taste. It's very bubbly and tastes better cold.
Kyra D.
Kyra D.

Simply a classic drink, very refreshing. Best when served cold with lots of ice!
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA

I love sprite! It is one of my favorite sodas! I would recommend this to anyone.
amiee s.
amiee s.
Bay Minette, Al

Love this refreshing drink...anytime of day or night. also great for upset tummy
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Orlando, FL

My favorite soda. I usually try not to drink soda but when I do this is my go-to
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.

Perfect for me one out kiddos has an upset tummy it wants a soda late in the day
alejandra b.
alejandra b.
Los Angeles, CA

i love the flavor of this soda. it's great for people who don't like dark drinks
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Dayton, TN

Love it! Probably my third favorite soda! The can or bottle is pretty cute too!!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Corpus Christi, TX

The only soda and let my kids drink because it contains no caffeine they love it
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Florissant, MO

Sprite is always refreshing and is a go to on a hot day! Also my choice of mixer
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now