Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Roberts, WI
My favorite drink when I have an upset stomach. I don't want anything else to drink. So if you're not feeling good grab a can of Sprite
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This is my favorite drink because of the no caffeine. A crisp sweet taste and i love putting grenadine in it too. Far, far superior to Sierra Mist. Doesn't hold a candle to it!
Lina P.
Lina P.
San Diego, CA
Delcious. Refreshing. Just the right amount of carbonation. Best drank cold and great for when you have a tummy-ache.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Grover Beach
This is the only soda that I drink. I don't drink soda at all but I will indulge in this one. Great refreshing taste.
Jane P.
Jane P.
Columbia
A Great lemon lime soda. Sierra Mist doesn't compare; it tastes like syrup. I like the packaging.
Emily r.
Emily r.
One of my favorite flavors of soda, really tasty and refreshing during the summer time, I recommend everyone to try !
Steph O.
Steph O.
Phoenix, Az
Sprite is a nice lemon lime soda. I like it as a mixer. Not much more to say about it than that!
Amber C.
Amber C.
California, KY
Love Sprite. Especially when I'm eating pretzels because it really quenches my thirst.
edelyn j.
edelyn j.
Sprite is one of the best lime flavored soda. Even my brother who is really picky on his food and drinks loves this.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
❤Love the hydration💧 of a cold Sprite on a hot day🌄🌅🌡☀🔥. Definitely​ one of my favorite sodas.🤗💜
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?