Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Candice R.
Candice R.
Mobile, AL

When I want a light soda to drink this is my go to. Very refreshing and since it's not a dark color soda it almost makes me feel better about drinking this. When I let my child have a soda I get her Sprite because it is caffeine free.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

This is one of the few sodas I will drink and I love it! It's good even when you have the stomach flu!
Lyndia M.
Lyndia M.
Brooklyn, NY

I love sprite. I drink it at least three times a week. It helps with my acid reflux and stomach issues.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

Me encanta sprite, hecho de la diversión sobre el sprite es que los médicos dan a usted en el hospital, cuando su becauses enfermos que ayuda a construir su sistema inmunológico ♡ mucha gente no sabe que, por lo que cuando sea su agarre enferma a su auto un sprite ♡ y que son asequibles cualquier persona puede comprar ellos desde cualquier lugar ♡ donde se puede conseguir que un sprite a decir, GASOLINERA'S, Wal-Mart, HEB, KRONGER y Albertson, Walgreen. Yo recomendaría a cualquiera de sprites ♡♡ es totalmente la pena! Y SU un gran sabor ♡♡ TIENEN UN DÍA BENDIGA YALL ♡♡♡♡♡
Alex L.
Alex L.
N Hollywood, CA

Love sprite so much, this is for sure one of my go to drinks just because the lack of dark dyes in the formula isn't as harsh on the skin and the body as other sodas are. Also great when you feel sick, as a detox, at least I like the bubble sensation on my throat lol
Pri S.
Pri S.

Lemony, limy and fizzy - perfect summer drink. It has a a fresh taste and good alternative if you are avoiding cola.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Boone, NC

Sprite is one of the very few sodas that I actually drink. Its a great treat for those who do not drink sodas like myself. Its light and refreshing! Great for mixing with a punch or fruity drink to add an extra kick!
Candice B.
Candice B.
McKinney

Sprite is my go to soda if I want something without caffeine. I prefer it in bottles over cans. It just tastes better to me.
Christy T.
Christy T.

I don't usually drink soda, but when I do it's Sprite. It's good chilled or mixed with alcoholic beverages.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Albany, OR

Sprite is my go to soda, especially when I'm not particularly feeling well. I actually prefer it out of the can than the bottle though. Not sure why. I also like that it is a good soda to mix with. I use a little bit in blood orange juice and it is so delicious.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now