BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
White Haven, Pa
I love sprite. My daughter and I will drink this instead of regular sugared sodas. Tastes just like 7 up
A L.
A L.
Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. It's super light and isn't too sweet, making it very easy to drink. Super refreshing!
Emma
Emma
Yorba Linda, CA
sprite is my favorite lemon-lime soda on the market. it has the perfect balance of citrus and sweetness!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
One of my favorite carbonated drinks. Very refreshing and higher quality than other lemon lime flavored beverages I've had.
Lerinda B.
Lerinda B.
Keithville, LA
A classic go-to for a cocktail mixer, an upset stomach, or a just a refreshing beverage. Irreplaceable.
Sam G.
Sam G.
I just like Sprite. It doesn't make me feel sick or anything which is nice and all. I get sick a lot so
Cyndra C.
Cyndra C.
Greensboro, NC
The best soda there is . It's super light so you and it's not as bad for you as dark soda is.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I've always loved sprite since a child and still do to this day. My go to drink whenever I was thirsty.
crystal k.
crystal k.
Nothing more refreshing then a light glass of sprite! The carbonation hurts your throat so very good!!!
Mary A.
Mary A.
This is a must in our house. It's great to have when u are thirsty for one. Great at the beach with some musubis.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?