Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Lizeth P.
Lizeth P.
Ecuador

Me encanta el sabor a lima que tiene esta gaseosa es muy fresquita y refrescante.
Jocelin V.
Jocelin V.
Oxnard, CA

Good refreshing drink, very affordable. Can find it almost in any store near you.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

It's a classic! Refreshing and you can add alcohol Let's face it, that's a bonus!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA

When I was drinking soda sprite was the only one I would drink. it was refreshing
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX

Sprite is my favorite. I love sprite. The colder the drink the better. Very good.
Tera S.
Tera S.

Love sprite and when were all sick this is are goto drink because it helps us all
desiray k.
desiray k.
Saint albans, NY

My fave drink, so refreshing , I love all the flavor, but original is my favorite
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, Pa

I love sprite! It is one of my favorite sodas! I would recommend this to anyone.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Clarkesville, GA

Sprite is wonderful no calories so good if you're trying to stay away from that.
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Lowell, MA

My mom and sisters personal favorite soda. I don't prefer but I still do like it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now