Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Pearl River, NY

One of the classics to always have. Yummy! Always grab this from the vending machine for a little caffeine boost
Katherine M.
Katherine M.

I love Sprite!!! I have not had caffeine in fifteen years and Sprite has been my go to soda the entire time! Most restaurants only carry Sprite and the likeness for the caffeine free option so I have been so grateful for such a great drink!!
Reagan D.
Reagan D.

Love this kind of soda! Its a nice and refreshing drink that cools the throat and settles my stomach when its ever upset.
Kenzathome K.
Kenzathome K.

My favorite soda of all time. I love the taste...I crave it and I love the fact that it's caffeine free
Brittaney R.
Brittaney R.
Milton, DE

I would rather drink a Coke, but I like Sprite better than any other lemon-lime drink.
Jéssica Z.
Jéssica Z.
West Orange, NJ

I really love this soda and for me is the best one. It's like I can't live without it.
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Mesa, AZ

The best thing you can drink with a stomach bug or ache. I love being able to give my son a caffeine free option to help settle his stomach when he's sick. I'm definitely more of a clear soda person so I drink sprite quite a bit and love it.
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.

Sprite is the best. I can drink it all the time, it soothes my stomach and my throat. It tastes delicious too!
mary f.
mary f.
Tucson, AZ

Was introduced to Sprite Zero and I love it. No diet taste. It is refreshing with no after taste.
natalie-del carmen s.
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida

It is my favorite drink. I adore her. It is ideal for the thirst. His flavor to lime is fantastic. On the bubbles having taken it they do that the sensation is wonderful my favorite flavor.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now