Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Liz H.
Liz H.
Willingboro, NJ

Sprite is one of my go to drinks. It's crisp and refreshing and goes great with anything.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Grover, NC

I have stomach issues a lot and this is the one drink I always know will calm my stomach and help me out! I absolutely love Sprite!
Jami K.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL

Perfect to quench your thirst and not heavy like dark sodas are. The soda doesn't really taste like lemon lime but just regular citrus. The cans are easy and convenient to bring with you and small enough to pack in a lunch box.
Lilli G.
Lilli G.

I've loved the taste of Sprite since I was a kid. It was my go-to drink because it was the bubbly soda but without the caffeine. It's light enough that if I need a pick-me-up between breakfast and lunch I feel okay having one. It's better in the cans or individual bottles than large bottles because the carbonation in the large ones goes away reasonably quickly.
Mariel P.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE

sprite is the best! Not only is it tasty, but it always helps when you have a stomach ache! I drink it all the time
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Worcester, MA

Sprite is a classic beverage and it'll get the party started. Many of my friends can't come to an agreement on drinks but once someone mentions the word sprite everyone is okay with it. All of us love sprite and it is a really good drink if you like that sugary, refreshing feeling.
Joyce J.
Joyce J.

It's a classic. You can't go wrong with good old Sprite (unless you're picking this drink over Coca Cola). I usually only purchase cans in a 12-pack box, because it gets pretty price to buy individual cans. I would definitely recommend buying Sprite over other lemon-lime sodas.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH

I love Sprite. It has such a delicious, refreshing flavor. I will drink it time and time again. I love to drink it with snacks or meals like pizza. I like that it is pretty much available anywhere, and it is very affordable. Highly recommend to anyone!
Denise C.
Denise C.
Dulce, NM

Sprite is great but I wouldn't drink it daily or every other day. I would drinking it every other month
Isabel M.
Isabel M.

Favorite Soda of All time. I drink it day and night and could not live with out it. ITs the perfects balance between lemon and lime and you can never go wrong with it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now