BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mandy D.
I love a Sprite I love the clearness and I love the crisp feeling that I get when I drink it! Sprite is definitely my drink of choice
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love sprite, I drink only when I have an upset stomach. I love the taste and the flavor of Sprite. I love that it is caffeine free.
Anna P.
Charlotte, NC
An all time classic and a go to soda for a party of an event! Basically a favorite and go to drink whenever I can't decide on a drink
Sheila M.
Suffolk, VA
Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is my favorite solda. Crisp refreshing carbonated drinks without all the caffeine and calories as other sodas
Ken V.
Alexander, AR
This is a great no caffeine drink. Sits well on an upset stomach, mixed well with other sodas, and helps keep an pregnant wife happy.
Marissa B.
Canton
Sprite is my FAVORITE soda! The flavor is wonderful and much better than any dark pop. I will always drink sprite over any other pop.
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
The only time I drink sprite is when I am mixing it with alcohol, or I have a hang over and I'm thirsty it's the only thing I crave.
Kelsey R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love sprite. Cherry sprite. Strawberry sprite. Or sprite with some alcohol. Also sprite and pink lemonade is really good together.
monique g.
If you had a choice which would you pick sprite, mountain dew, or pepsi? And are you a fan of sprite or it a drink of your choice?
Yulissa V.
Always crisp and refreshing. Love mine over lots of ice. Can soda is always more carbonated in my opinion but i love it the same .
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?