Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Bakersfield, CA

One of my favorites to drink on any given day!! Whether it's hot or cold outside, I love to drink it!!
Chloe L.
Chloe L.

i'm not a big fizzy drink lover, however you can't really go wrong with Sprite. It's very refreshing and hydrating, and while it is sweet, it doesn't taste super sugary like Pepsi or Coke do to me. Overall, it is good value - 50p for a 230ml can - and I would buy it again.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Gate City, VA

I dont buy it on the regultrasound. however when I'm in the mood for it it's fantastic very refreshing. and my go to for an upset tummy. I give it a nice shake first because it's over fizzy but other than that it's great
lizbeth a.
lizbeth a.

Una soda muy muy muy rica con la que puedes convinarla con varias cosas me gusta mucho su sabor
Janet R.
Janet R.
Cincinnati, OH

Love a nice cold sprite on a hot summer day. Love any lemon line drink. Nice and refreshing go with anything
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

I love this drinks so much. I love carbonated drinks and this is by far my favorite. It's not too sweet and I love the lemon lime flavor it has. I am a repeat costumer and I do recommend this to other people, but not on a daily bases.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Mantachie, MS

Sprite is my go to drink usually. Love it. It's great. I sound ridiculous. Idk what else to say
Anna K.
Anna K.
Acworth, GA

It is very nice to drink when you want to a refreshing soda that's not too forceful onto your palet.
Shannel F.
Shannel F.

This drink is so refreshing, it quenches your thrust in no time! Great over ice on a nice summers day with a slice of lemon!
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Crown Point , IN

Sprite is such a refreshing drink! Perfect blend of lemon lime & I like it much better than dark pop. Sprite has a more refreshing & less artificial taste than sierra most & 7 up.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now