Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Savina S.
Savina S.
Hickman, CA

This is my all time favorite soda ! Always refreshing and thirst quenching, thumbs up
Leslie A.
Leslie A.

My favorite I always drink these. Everywhere I go I get a sprite. Definitely my go-to
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Gillette, WY

Love the lemon lime sprite Soda. I like to drink it with peanuts. It's really good!!!
Paras P.
Paras P.

It's Sprite but out of all the lemon lime sodas it tastes the most naturally flavored
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
Douglasville, GA

Great way to quench your thirst. Great flavor. One of the best flavors. Great product
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Newport News, VA

Its frickin sprite what is there to complain about. It is the perfect drink of choice
Teresa S.
Teresa S.

Refreshing ❤️❤️ but i like coke better.🙄🙄🙄 once again its not pricey at all. So yeahh
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Great soda to mix in with other drinks or cocktails.it has a nice lemon flavor to it.
Marleny G.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn, NY

My family like this soda we don't drink it every day but is good I do recommend. ....
Lexie E.
Lexie E.

Sprite is so tasty! I often drink it when I have the flu it's great for your stomach!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now