BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Beth Z.
Beth Z.
Sprite is always a good refreshing drink! So light and smooth! Great for mixed drinks too.
Elvia C.
Elvia C.
Honestly I always stick to sprite never like other types of soda this is number one to me gotta love it lol. .
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
I love Sprite, I just can't deal with it all the time that's why I gave it 4 stars! Definitely a favorite when I'm sick.
Titania L.
Titania L.
Cleanest soda there is. Clear and bubbly. Brightly colored container and cheap. I've drank the soda many times
Ramey C.
Ramey C.
A refreshing classic. I tend to avoid because of the high sugar content, but when I have an upset stomach it's my go-to.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
My go to "soda" since being pregnant/breast feeding. I've definitely grown a liking to it.
Holly V.
Holly V.
I love sprite. It's my go to soda because it doesn't have any caffeine and it tastes good.
Irene B.
Irene B.
Love this sweet take on seltzer! I really enjoy this when I'm out to dinner! Lemony taste!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hoover, Al
Sprite is one of my comfort drinks. It is great for upset stomachs or over Ice for dinner.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
North bergen
This is great for a cookout or a get together! Who doesn't love sprite, it's a great drink
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?