BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Megan P.
Has a good taste. It easy drink to mix with a alcohol drink if you want too and wine. But it good one. It helps with sickness. Very good.
Holly S.
I'll drink sprite or 7up when I have a stomach bug or something. Other than that I really don't drink it. It helps with my belly though
Sharon S.
Olustee, OK
This is the only soda i drink, no caffeine, so delicious, but i do hate how some places carry Sierra mist cause its nothing like sprite
Samantha C.
Charlestown, Ma
My kids love this soda. they drink it all the time and a lime that it's not so sugary for them. it doesn't have a high calorie intake.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Valley , PA
Refreshing, perfect blend of lemon-like flavor. I love Sprite and Diet sprite. Great drink mixer as well! My preferred lemon-like soda
Brandie L.
Taylor, MI
I love sprite, I'm currently drinking one now. It's the only soda I drink unless the jerks wherever I'm eating only has Pepsi products.
Jena B.
Sprite is always a go to in my house for when we have parties. It seems like most people drink Sprite especially when they are in cans.
Katie S.
I love Sprite. It is my go to when I'm not feeling well. It is crisp and refreshing. It quenches my thirst better than any other soda.
Jessica F.
Me and my little sister love Sprite and it is better for you then other sodas and it it tastes good doesn't taste bad so that is a + to
Jessie B.
Manitowoc, WI
I love to drink a sprite when I want a light soda. It cures my thirst on a hot day. Everyone should drink a sprite once in their life.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?