Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.

I just love sprite. It makes a great refreshing soda when I'm in the mood. It also makes the best mixer! This is my go to for a sweet craving or a mixer for all kinds of liquor. Great value!
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Emerald Isle, NC

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It always tastes amazing! I love the balance between lemon and lime.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

The original flavor of sprite is a lemon lime flavor, it can be a bit burning to the throat but it has a similar taste to mountain dew.
Jasmine E.
Jasmine E.
Caro, MI

Sprite Lemon-Lime soda is always a big part of my family events. We all love the sweet taste of the lemon and the lime.
Ankita S.
Ankita S.

I like Sprite. Though its a lil sweet compared to others but the lemon flavor in it is worth trying. Gives you immense freshness.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Oregon City, OR

My favorite product by far. Love the flavor. Tastes completely different from 7-Up. The carbonation is amazing and this has the perfect combination of lemon and lime. It is slightly bitter compared to 7-Up but I feel like the competitors all are too sweet.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Stillwater, OK

Sprite has that great lemon-lime taste but it is sometimes too carbonated for my liking. It is packaged well, affordable, and I would recommend it to others.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA

Im a light soda kind of person sprite is very refreshing love the taste not to strong i buy this all the time
Misty H.
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC

This is one of my all time fave sodas. It's caffeine free and has a great flavor and works good to settle upset tummy as well.
Lexi N.
Lexi N.
Columbia, SC

Sprite will always be one of my favorite drinks. And I've always heard that a sprite will take a stomach ache away. So they're useful too!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?