Add a Photo

Photos (55)
Escanda B.
Escanda B.
Eagle Pass, TX

My favorite drink. I order it for everything and it goes with even alcohol drink .
stacey j.
stacey j.

Caffeine free, settles your thrist for the lemon lime drinks. Good for upset belly
Amber M.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

This is my favorite drink !! There's not much I can say just that it's awesome!!!!
Riley G.
Riley G.
Westland, MI

My favorite drink ever. It taste so good! I can't get enough of it! I always rebuy
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY

Not a huge fan. Was flat when we started drinking it too. Would rather have Pepsi.
Sprite, such a crisp refreshing flavor it has! I could drink this all of the time
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.

I have no problems with this drink. It's very refreshing just like any other soda
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Silver Spring, MD

It's sprite. It's good stuff, I like it when I don't want caffeine but want soda.
Karina C.
Karina C.

My all tim favorite soda. It's my go to. The taste is just perfection. I love it.
Edith L.
Edith L.
Irving, TX

Very refreshing and delicious. Best lime carbonated drink the any other out there
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now