Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Maria L.
Maria L.
Dundalk, MD

Only drink when I'm at a bar. great mixer with vodka to give it a little flavor. still great when its by itself.
Leann A.
Leann A.
Prairieville, LA

Classic. This product is delicious and affordable. I love the crisp flavor and the fact that it has no caffine.
carla c.
carla c.
San Salvador

I love , good very tasty flavor is one of my favorite drinks, It is very refreshing when it is frost, very good
Allison R.
Allison R.

I use sprite for all types of different things. Between mixers of alcohol or just to enjoy a nice pop somedays.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Fitchburg, MA

Love it's always my go to drink, I always get it when I go out to eat or when I'm just in bed watching a movie!
Ryan R.
Ryan R.

Very good, the taste is really very good! It should only have a little less gas, plus it's all really very good
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.

It's not bad, i like it but it has too much carbonic in it for me. When I drink it the only thing I do is burb.
Julia B.
Julia B.

Another favorite soda. I don't know why just tastes good. I use to always choose this drink when I was younger.
tifanny r.
tifanny r.
lima chosica

Adore el sabor a limón es tan delicioso me encanta y refresca mas si esta frío es mi bebida favorita me encanta
Kadeijah J.
Kadeijah J.
Gautier, MS

Im addicted to sprite. I have to have one every day. Its my favorite drink and will continue to be my favorite!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now