Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Maria R.
Maria R.
Dallas, TX

One of our go to drinks that is carbonated and also very refreshing. Also, something that we've used when not feeling well.
osamagbe a.
osamagbe a.

4 stars just because soda isn't healthy. However, this makes the guilt of taking all that sugar seem demure. I love the easy on the tongue taste.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Las Vegas

Lemon lime freshness explosions in your mouth. So yummy.
Pop some ice in a cup and full it to the top yummy

Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
San Antonio, TX

This is one of my favorite drinks. It is smooth and perfect. It had a really good flavor and is slightly hinted towards the lemon taste
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY

My go to pop when I was pregnant thanks to the no caffeine but now I'd rather just have something else
Elisa V.
Elisa V.
West Covina, CA

Love the flavor of these drinks. Absolutely quenching. Best lemon lime soda out there.
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.

It's not strong like most soda. It's easy to drink and doesn't have so much has in it which makes it easy to drink.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH

Love sprite. The flavor is better than all others like it. The packaging is nice and the price is in line with other pop.
Katie G.
Katie G.

Sprite brings me back to memories of my childhood. I feel like it's such a good bargain for all the nostalgia I get because I whenever I'm sick, I have to have Sprite. Nothing tastes as refreshing or as good as Sprite does when I'm sick. If we're out, I always try to pick some up so I'm not without it.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS

One of my favorite clear sodas! I love the taste and it is very refreshing and I usually eat it with dinner or lunch!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now