Add a Photo

Photos (79)
gail h.
gail h.
Lubbock, TX

I like this for a non caffeine cola. It great to use for party punch, freeze as ice cubes to float in punch.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN

I enjoy this when I am feeling something light. It never disappoints me. Can not go wrong with anything from Coke.
Gianna T.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ

Sprite is always so refreshing and quenches your thirst when you want something with a good flavor but not too much flavor
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I love Sprite when I'm not feeling well. The carbonation feels wonderful going down my throat. It's the only soda I drink when I'm sick. It's the best. 7-Up does not compare to it at all. I definitely recommend it to others.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dows, IA

Sprite is a great light tasting pop. I love drinking it to settle my stomach and I also use it as my go to mixer drink.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

It's Sprite how could you not like it. There's several lemon lime sodas out there, but this is always the best
Alba Vanessa S.
Alba Vanessa S.

I love the taste of this soda, it's my favorite soda by the tasty lemon flavor and presentation so good and colorful
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cleveland, OH

The only soda I drink! I love the carbonation with the lemon. I've heard that if you were to drink Soda, sprite is the healthiest choice! I've got mine with me right now!
Jami K.
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL

Perfect to quench your thirst and not heavy like dark sodas are. The soda doesn't really taste like lemon lime but just regular citrus. The cans are easy and convenient to bring with you and small enough to pack in a lunch box.
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
Northport, AL

I love sprite! It's always one of my top go-to drinks. Some call me weird, but when I'm sick sprite always makes me feel better.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now