BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Jenison
It's the original lemon lime soda! It's been around my whole life and I love this stuff! Refreshing and still affordable!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I drink this when I get nauseous and it helps settle my stomach. Couldn't live without it.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
I love for a cold sprite! A cold can is the best go to drink in my book! So refreshing and carbonated
Simplesmente adoro, um dos meus refrigerantes preferido sempre que tem na minha geladeira estou bebendo, muito amor por essa bebida
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
millington, TN
My go to decaffeinated soda. Always very refreshing. Nice crisp taste. Super cheap. Easy to find at any store.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Cumming, GA
I could drink sprite all day, but I try not to. I like this better than Sierra Mist. Nice packaging.
Iris P.
Iris P.
Classic drink and is always refreshing to have. It's not overpowering compared to other soda brands.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
Sprite lemon lime is so delicious. The packaging is bright and inviting and also refreshing. I always keep some sprite in the house
Mari M.
Mari M.
West Valley City
Best mixed with flavored vodka!! Oh its my favorite drink. Not too sweet, not to heavy. Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
ASHLEY W.
ASHLEY W.
GLENDALE, AZ
Sprite is a staple in our house. Its refreshing and caffeine free and that is a must with little humans who are thirsty!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?