Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Jacksonville, OR

This is the only soda my little sister will drink so I buy a lot of it. Because of that, I've learned to love it and appreciate the light, sparkling taste.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH

Sprite is such a classic soda. I feel healthier drinking this than other Coke products (like darker colored sodas), though I don't know why. It tastes good, it has a nice crisp taste left in your mouth. I prefer Sierra Mist, but if I am going to get a caffeinated beverage it will most likely be Sprite.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jefferson Hls, PA

Sprite is must have in the pantry. Everyone seems to like Sprite and is a go to when I want a carbonated beverage.
Claire R.
Claire R.

I am addicted to this soda. I could drink it all day, everyday for the rest of my life.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Panorama City, CA

I like this soda a lot . I think it's probably my favorite soda . It tastes like 7 up to me
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Johnson city , TN

I have always enjoyed Sprite, especially when I am sick because it helps to settle your stomach and has such a strong, but good, flavor that masks any taste of medicine. An odd review I'm sure but it is most definitely the area where Sprite shines brightest.
Jessika T.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY

I love sprite soda with my fast food. I always order a sprite with my pizza or chinese food. Great crisp flavor and not too much sugar of additives
Katey K.
Katey K.

Sprite is an okay soda but in comparison to other lemon lime sodas it's just not that great. It goes flat faster than 7up which also has a better flavor. I will drink sprite but it's just not anything special.
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA

This is a good soda if you like a refreshing lemony-lime taste and carbonation. But for no caffeine I would rather drink something with less calories. Good for mixing in alcohol drinks.
Jesus M.
Jesus M.
Resaca, GA

I love Sprite especially when it is so cold and it kinda burns on the way down . I always buy this as a means to get away from dark colas . No need to can get the flavor on this and I know lots of people enjoy its flavor
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?