Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
One of my favorites when I don't want more caffeine! Wish it didn't have so much sugar
Mystery M.
Mystery M.
Provo, UT
My favorite go to soda. You can never go wrong with a sprite. Also it's caffeine free!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Surprise, AZ
I love sprite I especially love spire when you use it as a mixer . I made a peach sprite
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
Killeen, TX
Sprite is delicious. I'm sure you've all had it and I'm just super yummy. BUY SPRITE!
Kat L.
Kat L.
Weaver, AL
One of my favorite sodas...especially when I'm sick. It's lemon-lime flavor is amazing!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Oak Park, MI
The only soda i drink in restaurants. Grew up on it when I was aloud soda.
hillary v.
hillary v.
Paragould, AR
I love me a nice cold sprite on a hot summer day. The crisp taste is so nice. It may just be me, but sprite gets colder 😂
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Evarts, KY
Very refreshing lemon lime soda,  It will quench your thirst.  And the great lemon lime flavor it awesome.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Sacramento, CA
Great for a Tummy ache and tastes absolutely amazing! One of my favorite beverages.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Johnson City, TN
Sprite is my go to 😍 it is so refreshing, and the bonus is that it isn't caffeinated!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?