Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Manuel K.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY

Very classic soda. I like to drink Sprite when I just want soda. I wouldn't really drink Sprite when I'm eating something like pizza or any other meal. This is more of a dessert type of drink. I drink Sprite pretty regularly like once a week and it's something I can always drink to feel refreshed.
Loreny G.
Loreny G.

This drink I like it because it has that flavor so refreshing lemon-lime, was one of my favorites in the summer.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA

I don't drink soda often, but when I do, Sprite is my favorite because I can't drink caffeine. I like that it doesn't have a syrupy taste, and the lemon lime flavor is perfect. Whenever I fly, I always splurge on a Sprite!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Bridgton, ME

My favorite soda by far! Very crisp and citrusy. Lemon and lime are my favorite flavors
tayejah f.
tayejah f.

i love this product i love the taste and it does not make my teeth feel wierd. it's fast soo good a sizzles. i find the drink really refreshing!
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Riverbank, CA

I love sprite becaude although it's still not healthy it's healthier than the other sodas. It just makes me feel better drinking this than others lol
MaLinda M.
MaLinda M.
Ottawa, KS

So many things to love about Sprite! It's a great go to when you're not feeling well, sore throat, upset stomach, or just a refreshing, caffeine free drink!
Keri C.
Keri C.
Bloomingdale, NJ

Best soda ever! Love the taste of this soda I always recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried soda ever.
Samuel C.
Samuel C.
Lancaster, PA

Whenever I don't feel like having my regular Pepsi or coke this is always my second choice and it's always very easy and cheap and the lemon flavor is simply amazing so I would totally buy this again!
Sarah Elizabeth C.
Sarah Elizabeth C.
Peterson, AL

When I think of summer on a diet I think of sprite. Out with those nasty diet sodas and switch out that teeth rotting Coke for a Sprite. The stains will be less, the calories will be too, and the summer will be more fun! A must have staple for any beach vaction under the sun!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now