Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

I love sprite and definitely hate that I do! It tastes good but isn't good for me
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA

When I was drinking soda sprite was the only one I would drink. it was refreshing
Kaytlyn T.
Kaytlyn T.
Yorktown, VA

Great flavor! Sprite is an amazing drink and is always good to drink! I love this
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Lowell, MA

My mom and sisters personal favorite soda. I don't prefer but I still do like it
Natasha m.
Natasha m.

Love sprite it one of my favorite drinks and even better it contains no caffeine
Viviana F.
Viviana F.
Clarksville, TN

One of my favorite lemon lime sodas. I drink it alone or mixed with sine liquor.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, Ca

This soda just taste refreshing and is great when my stomach isn't feeling well.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA

I love sprite! It is one of my favorite sodas! I would recommend this to anyone.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

I've always love Sprite it's better then coke and it is more healthier then coke
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Orlando, FL

My favorite soda. I usually try not to drink soda but when I do this is my go-to
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now