BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Sharon S.
Olustee, OK
This is the only soda i drink, no caffeine, so delicious, but i do hate how some places carry Sierra mist cause its nothing like sprite
Katie S.
I love Sprite. It is my go to when I'm not feeling well. It is crisp and refreshing. It quenches my thirst better than any other soda.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Why you do me this question oh my god I love this soda o.o o.o i really love this soda... the price is okay and the flawor is oh my god
Jessie B.
Manitowoc, WI
I love to drink a sprite when I want a light soda. It cures my thirst on a hot day. Everyone should drink a sprite once in their life.
Savannah O.
chapmanville
Sprite has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. It'll never become old to me, even though I've been on a Pepsi kick here lately.
Lizette G.
Fresno, CA
This is the go to soda for me. Love that it doesn't have caffeine. It's affordable and can be found literally anywhere and everywhere.
Alyssa S.
Hayward, CA
Best When It Is Cold. it is nice and light and crisp and also refreshing. it actually does help for motion sickness. highly recommend.
jacque d.
Love the lemonen lime flavor t
Sprite has. Its my go to when i have a stomach ache. Something about the lemon lime makes me fill better
Cheyenne B.
I love sprite but I can't, drink it everyday I have to be craving it it's got a good crisp taste to it however certain foods it doesn't
Aimee A.
Owensboro, KY
This is my husbands favorite. He is suppose to drink beverages without caffeine and this is his go to. He especially likes it with ice.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?