BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Karen B.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
Sprint's the best what can I say lemon lime soda for me everyday I use this when I have a sick stomach
Shyanne G.
Shyanne G.
this is my favorite soda. it's very crisp and tasty and doesn't feel to heavy on my stomach!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
I love sprite and definitely hate that I do! It tastes good but isn't good for me
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Sprite is my go-to. It's the only lemon-lime soda I will drink. It doesn't tastes as sweet and syrupy as the other brands
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Taylors, SC
This is my go to drink if I don't want a caffeinated soda. This is what's best. Good taste.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My all time favorite soft drink!! Drink one or two every day! Nothing better than a good cold Sprite!
Melani J.
Melani J.
Austell
Sprite taste so good and i i like it and I would recommend Sprite and the can type by itself is cheap
Sheryl G.
Sheryl G.
Minneapolis, MN
Great soda when not looking for a zero calorie option very much enjoy and would reccomend to others!
Beth Z.
Beth Z.
Sprite is always a good refreshing drink! So light and smooth! Great for mixed drinks too.
Elvia C.
Elvia C.
Honestly I always stick to sprite never like other types of soda this is number one to me gotta love it lol. .
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?