Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA

Sprite is an absolutely delicious lemon-lime soda with the perfect among of zing. I'm not typically a fan of citrus flavors but Sprite has figured out the way to mix the two flavors together seamlessly, blowing away competitors such as Sierra Mist.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

I love Sprite when I'm not feeling well. The carbonation feels wonderful going down my throat. It's the only soda I drink when I'm sick. It's the best. 7-Up does not compare to it at all. I definitely recommend it to others.
Alba Vanessa S.
Alba Vanessa S.

I love the taste of this soda, it's my favorite soda by the tasty lemon flavor and presentation so good and colorful
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dows, IA

Sprite is a great light tasting pop. I love drinking it to settle my stomach and I also use it as my go to mixer drink.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

It's Sprite how could you not like it. There's several lemon lime sodas out there, but this is always the best
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cleveland, OH

The only soda I drink! I love the carbonation with the lemon. I've heard that if you were to drink Soda, sprite is the healthiest choice! I've got mine with me right now!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Dallas, TX

One of our go to drinks that is carbonated and also very refreshing. Also, something that we've used when not feeling well.
osamagbe a.
osamagbe a.

4 stars just because soda isn't healthy. However, this makes the guilt of taking all that sugar seem demure. I love the easy on the tongue taste.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Newtown, PA

This is a classic.
The bottle is beautiful.
The taste is GREAT, but sometimes it's to much Sweet.
The colors are great and the publicity too.
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
San Antonio, TX

This is one of my favorite drinks. It is smooth and perfect. It had a really good flavor and is slightly hinted towards the lemon taste
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now