BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Britney G.
Reedley
I love this soda because you can never go wrong with it. It has a great flavor and I would totally buy this again and recommend to anyone!
Vera R.
Selkirk, NY
My favorite of all the lemon lime sodas. Always get it when I'm out... either on it's own or as a mixed drink. It's a classic for a reason!
Melanie L.
California, MD
Love sprite. Definitely over 7 up or sierra mist because sprite taste less like citrus. Definitely my go to beverage that has no caffeine.
Tykeshia H.
Pittsburg, TX
The only time I really drink a Sprite is when I get sick I don't know what it is it always make me feel better and that goes for my son too
Aida L.
I am not a huge fan of any sodas but Sprite is a good drink. It's not heavy on my stomach and tastes delicious. It's also good as a mixer.
Destiny B.
I order a sprite with every meal, I love the flavor and it quenches my thirst. I usually prefer coke but sprite is definitely a top second
Adrianne S.
Kutztown
I love sprite, although i do think it tastes better in a bottle, but i would recommend and buy almost everyday, great for mixing drinks too
Ida W.
Lake Placid, FL
Sprite has always been my go to soda when I'm sick. I love drinking this soda at all times no matter what. Definitely one of my favorites.
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Sprite is the perfect soda. It can be mixed with any other soda or alcohol and still taste amazing. It also helps when I feel like vomiting
Abriel J.
Meherrin
What to say about sprite? Hmmmm, I know. The best lemon lime soda everrr. I mean the ahh that you get when you a up a nice cold icy sprite
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?