Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Jerry N.
Jerry N.
Katy, TX

Super refreshing with a nice fizz. Goes nice on a hot day, and has a crisp taste.
Lizeth P.
Lizeth P.
Valencia, España

Me encanta el sabor a lima que tiene esta gaseosa es muy fresquita y refrescante.
Madi D.
Madi D.

Supply good and the perfect amount of fizz. Super good flavor and has do caffeine
Dany K.
Dany K.

I always drink this. I been drinking this since I was young but not all the time.
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Meridian, MS

So good! And caffeine free! Nothing compares to this. It's the only soda I drink.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

It's a classic! Refreshing and you can add alcohol Let's face it, that's a bonus!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Good for my days when I just can't do the caffeine but I want a soda of some kind
Bdog F.
Bdog F.
Kansas City, MO

Sprite has a great lemon lime taste to it. I would definitely recommend this soda
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Favourite drink I'd say the taste is very morish and I but at least 20 at a time!
Tera S.
Tera S.

Love sprite and when were all sick this is are goto drink because it helps us all
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now