Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Mount Carmel, IL

I love Sprite!! It's caffeine free which is good because I drink enough coffee that I don't need any more caffeine but I can still quench my thirst with a good ol Sprite!
Manuel K.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY

Very classic soda. I like to drink Sprite when I just want soda. I wouldn't really drink Sprite when I'm eating something like pizza or any other meal. This is more of a dessert type of drink. I drink Sprite pretty regularly like once a week and it's something I can always drink to feel refreshed.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Winter haven, Fl

Love this drink! The taste is perfect for what you would want for this flavor. Perfectly refreshing for the hot days.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I buy these by the case full! As a soda drinker, this is one of my favorite sodas. It's so crisp and refreshing. It's very affordable and you can buy it everywhere! Sprite is a classic, there's nothing I would change about it. I would recommend this soda to anyone who needs a crisp and refreshing pick me up!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

I'm not much of a soda person but sprite has been my childhood favorite for years now. On occasions my household always has some and it's very affordable. There always seems to be deals going on when I buy Sprite so that's great as well.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Riverbank, CA

I love sprite becaude although it's still not healthy it's healthier than the other sodas. It just makes me feel better drinking this than others lol
Loreny G.
Loreny G.

This drink I like it because it has that flavor so refreshing lemon-lime, was one of my favorites in the summer.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA

I don't drink soda often, but when I do, Sprite is my favorite because I can't drink caffeine. I like that it doesn't have a syrupy taste, and the lemon lime flavor is perfect. Whenever I fly, I always splurge on a Sprite!
Samuel C.
Samuel C.
Lancaster, PA

Whenever I don't feel like having my regular Pepsi or coke this is always my second choice and it's always very easy and cheap and the lemon flavor is simply amazing so I would totally buy this again!
MaLinda M.
MaLinda M.
Ottawa, KS

So many things to love about Sprite! It's a great go to when you're not feeling well, sore throat, upset stomach, or just a refreshing, caffeine free drink!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now