Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Selena G.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA

This is a great soda. This soda is always in my house. My mom always gives my little brother this soda over dark soda. And my husband loves this one as well for his alcoholic beverages he makes. I would recommend.
Athena W.
Athena W.
Stockton, CA

These are cute and convenient to carry around for lunch and it is easy they taste good sand everyone loves them
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Love sprite! It tastes good, and is great for any time of the day and if you're sick!
Camryn D.
Camryn D.
Corsicana, TX

Refreshing, crisp taste that hydrates and suffices thirst. Real good flavor. Definitely helps when you're sick also
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
Salinas, CA

My favorite kind!!! I like this flavor its a lemon kind and the best is this one ...h
Carmen C.
Carmen C.

It's sprite. It's good stuff, I like it when I don't want caffeine but want soda.
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Ithaca, NY

I have been drinking Sprite my whole life and have always found it more refreshing than 7up or Sierra Mist. It is flavorful with just the right amount of bubbles, and when it's in a tall cup with ice it always manages to quench my thirst. When I am sick, this is usually the only thing that tastes good.
Brynn M.
Brynn M.

This is a wonderfully refreshing drink. I can get it at any restaurant or store. It's usually pretty cheap. It's a soda, so it meets expectations. There is no need to improve an already solid drink. I would totally recommend this to others, for sure!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Orlando, FL

This is one of the clear sodas that goes nicely with many food choices. It can also help in some cases of stomach aches. also great, cheap mixer for adult drinks. My fave is peach schnapps and sprite!
Viktoriya K.
Viktoriya K.

Sprite is good. I really miss sprite remix though. I wish it wasn't discontinued. There are so nNg coke flavors, why not more sprite?
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?