Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (67)
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

Loveee spriteee. I honestly like sprite better than coke. Is there anyone out there that thinks the same ? 🙋🏻
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ocean Grove, NJ

I love Sprite. It taste great and is refreshing. It has a great lime lemon flavor. It helps my stomach aches.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Cameron Park, Ca

Sprite is my favorite to drink when I am not feeling well. It is by far superior to similar lemon lime sodas.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Columbus , Ga

I love to mix Sprite with my lemonade. Also Sprite is a good mixer for most vodkas. You really can't go wrong
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Refreshing is the best thing I can describe it besides citrus. It is the best drink for nausea and I love it!
Summer L.
Summer L.

Very great soda. Usually get this when going to restaurants to help settle my stomach when I eat to much lol.
rebecca h.
rebecca h.
Danville, KY

Sprite is a delicious soda. its caffeine free so a good drink for when you want soda, but not a lot of sugar.
gail h.
gail h.
Lubbock, TX

I like this for a non caffeine cola. It great to use for party punch, freeze as ice cubes to float in punch.
Janey B.
Janey B.
Douglas, WY

The lemon-lime flavor is crisp and refreshing. It's great alone or with a snack. I do prefer sprite over 7up
Alia P.
Alia P.
Lakeland, FL

It isn't to sweet but it's carbonated water. It's a very common drink because most of my friends like sprit.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now