Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Davidson, NC
I love regular Sprite soda. I usually pick it over any other lemon lime soda.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Love it no caffeine ! Best drink ever made ! Could drink sprite all day everyday prefer it then most drinks
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Love the lemon lime teist flavor. Not good when it is room temperature though
Karla P.
Karla P.
I love sprite!!!!!!!!!!!! It's great just like cococola!!!!!
Two of my favorite sodas!!
Brittany  H.
Brittany H.
Waynesville , MO
This is a delicious refreshing clear soda. I prefer dark soda but will occasionally have a sprite
One of my favorites when I don't want more caffeine! Wish it didn't have so much sugar
Mystery M.
Mystery M.
Provo, UT
My favorite go to soda. You can never go wrong with a sprite. Also it's caffeine free!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Surprise, AZ
I love sprite I especially love spire when you use it as a mixer . I made a peach sprite
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
Killeen, TX
Sprite is delicious. I'm sure you've all had it and I'm just super yummy. BUY SPRITE!
Kat L.
Kat L.
Weaver, AL
One of my favorite sodas...especially when I'm sick. It's lemon-lime flavor is amazing!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?