Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Susan E.
Susan E.
Tarboro, NC
This is my favorite clear soda. It is the only soda that will help settle my upset stomach.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Santa Clarita , CA
Nothing is better than a cold crisp sprite
It's my go to drink honestly
I love it
It's very refreshing
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
Sprite is light and refreshing. It helps soothe the stomach when it is upset. I like to drink Sprite because it doesn't have a really strong taste like some other sodas.
Selena G.
Selena G.
My favorite soda would actually have to be sprite. It is so good and sweet. Refreshing when it hot or cold.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I have always really liked sprite but I also love that it is always caffeine free and clear.
Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.
Lorain, OH
When I wake every morning I love to drink a can or cup of sprite I love the taste of it. Sprite is my sisters favorite pop
Heather S.
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL
I absolutely love sprite! It's my favorite product. It always helps me settle an upset tummy
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
One of the best lemon lime sodas around. It's my personal favorite. I usually get this at restaurants.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
Sprint's the best what can I say lemon lime soda for me everyday I use this when I have a sick stomach
Shyanne G.
Shyanne G.
this is my favorite soda. it's very crisp and tasty and doesn't feel to heavy on my stomach!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?