Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Gisella D.
Gisella D.
Rosario, Santa Fe

Tenes sed y no sabes que tomar. Buscas agua pero ya estas cansada de ese sabor insípido. Te recomiendo tomarte una Sprite, finamente gasificada, con un muy agradable sabor a lima limón que refresca desde el primer al ultimo musculo de tu cuerpo.
Altamente recomendable.
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Blue Mountain, MS

Sprite is great. My favorite for every day is when I go to Sonic and get a Route 44 Sprite with vanilla in it. And my mother always seemed to reach for a sprite and crackers when I was sick to settle my stomach. It is like her old wive's tale cure for an upset stomach.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Rock Hill, SC

I don't drink too much sodas, and when I do I usually try to stick to light sodas instead of dark ones. I like Sprite over Sierra Mist, typically, and I especially like to drink Sprite when I am sick ( I prefer Sprite over Ginger Ale when I am sick too). Great product.
Olana C.
Olana C.
Ladys Island, SC

This is my favorite carbonated drink. So refreshing and bursting with lemon lime. Sprite gives me life. I buy this product on a regular. Like the fact that is caffeine free. I have to have Sprite in my fridge. I plan on buying Sprite as long as they continue making it.
Mea A.
Mea A.
Greeley, CO

Delicious soda, the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it's not the healthiest for you. I love this beverage because it has the classic sprite taste but the packaging is sleeker and easier to take when you're on the go. Perfect for when you need a nice soda.
Mestude V.
Mestude V.
Bridgeport, CT

I drink sprite almost every minute. The only problem i have with it is that they advertise "lemon-lime soda'' . To be honest with you it doesnt taste like lemon lime soda at all. It just tastes like regular soda, it still good though. I buy it in lots for my household.
M'randa K.
M'randa K.
Lexington, KY

I drink Sprite with every single meal and I have my whole life. It is my go-to drink. It is just bubbly enough to always settle my stomach. The best Sprite is fountain Sprite, as the bottles get flat very easily and the cans taste differently. I will always buy Sprite.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Wilmington, De

When I was a kid I tried to resist drinking Sprite because I knew it didn't have caffeine in it, but now as an adult, it's literally perfect. It has the carbonation I crave, its sweet, and not heavy like the other sodas out there (pepsi & coke). Its seriously my go-to.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA

I love sprite more than most other brands of soda. IT is a really good light drink with a nice strong carbonation. The flavor is really good, it does not taste super acidic which is really nice and it is a really good price to use. I would def recommend this to anyone!
Tasha G.
Tasha G.

Sprite is a good, light, crisp refreshing drink. I love the taste of it. I also like the burn it has going down your throat. The flavor is great! If you haven't tried it, I recommend it! I also like that it is caffeine free and clear colored, makes it awesome for kids.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now