Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Breann D.
Breann D.
Piqua, OH

I love the original flavor. Its one of those drinks that I drink when I'm sick. I don't think they need any improvement, it has nice packaging. I would recommend to anyone that's sick or anyone that wants a light drink on the stomach. I would buy again.
Bri R.
Bri R.

Sprite is, in my opinion, the most refreshing soda one can drink. It has a great lemon-lime flavor, which is enhanced the colder the beverage is. I think this pairs well with cook-outs in the summer. It's also an easy drink to get down when one is sick.
Latoya D.
Latoya D.
Newport News, VA

Sprite is a soda that I will always drink. Sometimes I just have a craving for it. The lighter soda is also better for you. The price is average, no more than the other soft drinks. I would reccomend Sprite to anyone . It's an overall refreshing drink.
Mea C.
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI

Yup, it's a soda...liquid candy...tasty and refreshing and light on the palate. It helps to clear one's throat, can cleanse the palate between different types of food, and can make you burp. What else am I supposed to say about Sprite, it's a soda.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Not a big soda drinker because of the unnecessary sugar and calories. But we do always have Sprite on hand because my husband loves it. It does have a great lemon lime sweet fizzy flavor. Good for settling stomach issues. Coke in general is overpriced.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA

Sprite has always been my favorite pop. I love the no caffeine and the great taste. It is always so good and refreshing. I like the light sodas instead of the dark because this one is better for you. It is a good price and I always like to have Sprite.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI

I really love this soda, and honestly who doesn't. This soda gives you the sugary, carbonated soda that you want but it doesn't feel heavy like some other sodas. This soda is light enough to drink on a hot day without feeling too bloated or dehydrated.
Casey S.
Casey S.

I enjoy drinking Sprite now and then. I don't normally drink soda pop but Sprite has such a good taste and I love that it doesn't have caffeine to keep me awake. It very affordable and they seem to always put it on sale. I would definitely buy it again
Amy M.
Amy M.

I love sprite. It's a refreshing drink without all the caffeine that most sodas have. It has a light, crisp and refreshing flavor that satisfies your thirst It's a great buy for the money. It's good for lots of things, in punch, mixed drinks, coctails.
Hanna Marie T.
Hanna Marie T.
Helena

This is my life. Sprite is like my water. I drink this on a daily basis and it soothes headaches. If you are sick, what do you do? You drink Sprite. Dying? Sprite. Labor pains? Sprite. Your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you? Sprite! Sprite is the answer.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?