BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com*
Jonasha C.
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
I love sprite. Sprite is amazing and refreshing drink, greatalternative to other soda drinks very lite on taste and lovethat lime taste was well good value great price and packaging as well. I like to drink it solo and mix it with drinks as well
April F.
April F.
Oak grove, Mo
Sprite is a great option for soda drinkers it is caffeine free which is great and I don't mind my kids drinking a pop now and then since it isn't getting them dependant on caffeine. I recommend this pop to anyone it tastes great and extra fizzy!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
A classic. You know the drill, fresh lemon and sweet flavor, a punch of soda in your mouth. Definitely an all time favorite. Don't give the 5 stars because it's soda, guys, drink them in moderation because that's a whole lot of sugar in one can.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
It's Sprite what's not to love. I like drinking Sprite when I want a soda, but nothing too dark (like Coke, Dr. Pepper). It has a crisp and refreshing lemon-lime taste. I would buy again and would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried Sprite yet!
T'Keyah R.
T'Keyah R.
Sprite is always a thirst quencher. Before I started of dark sodas I loved and still do love Sprite. Just like any other soda it's pretty reasonably priced. Sprite always keep up with the trends so I'm sure they'll always sell. I recommend this.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Like many college students, this is definitely one of my go to drinks during studying. I love the lemon lime flavor and it does make me feel so motivated and determined. It's just a pretty fantastic carbonated drink that my family buys packs of.
kara s.
kara s.
Gray, ME
Sprite is that refreshing soda, that doesn't leave you feeling the bloating and fullness you get from drinking a dark soda. I get this when I want to have a light, flavorful drink that isn't going to ruin my meal. Gets you just the right amount.
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Sprite is a caffeine free soda, which is a big deal if you gave up caffeine but still want a bubbly beverage every once and a while.

It's a good lime taste and I feel like it's consistent between can, bottle, or fountain which is a hard concept.
Timothy J.
Timothy J.
MY favorite hands down drink is a spirt, I always get a sprint when i am out dinning or when I'm in the drive thru line. I love sprit it settles my stomach and i love the lemon lime flavors its my favorite drink of all time hands down for sure.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Nashville, TN
An all time favorite soda of mine, I drink it all the time and it also makes a great ingredient for other fun specialty drinks! Super affordable, easy to grab at any grocery store or convenience store, and is always a crowd favorite at parties!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?