Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Holly S.
Holly S.
Bel Air, MD

If I need some carbonation but do not need the caffeine, I go for a Sprite. It has a good citrus flavor that is not too over powering. The packaging is not overwhelming and is easy to open. I do not buy soda often but I suggest this soda among many others.
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
Beaver Dam, KY

Out of all the drinks in the world, Sprite will forever be my favorite! If I am sick, I most certainly want my Sprite. If I am headed to class, I stop by the vending machine and get a Sprite. I would much rather drink sprite than 7UP or Sierra Mist anyday!
Angel R.
Angel R.
Welch, WV

I always thought sprite had a much stronger flavor than Sierra Mist. There's just something about it that is more satisfying to drink than the other brand. It tastes best cold. i like freezing it just enough where it turns into a slushie. Really delicious!
Chandler S.
Chandler S.
Athens, GA

When I was in high school, I was diagnosed with a heart condition that made me unable to drink caffeine. Being someone who drank 2-3 cokes a day this was quite a challenge. Sprite became my go to carbonated caffeine free drink and I've drank it ever since!
cheyenne c.
cheyenne c.

oooouuuu sprite is my favorite soda !! it's always so refreshing to me !!! and i love how they have it everywhere so i can pick one up when i want to. sometimes i put it in the freezer and let it get to like a slushy type of frozen then eat it like that !!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.

Muy dulce, pero buena presentacion, muy gaseoso, y no noto mucho el sabor a lime, me gustaria un poco menos dulce, pero lo recomiendo muy muy muy frio, asi se disfruta mucho mas, o incluso para preparar algun cocktel, queda muy bien para buenas reuniones.
Aron K.
Aron K.
La Grange, MO

A nice, light and refreshing soda. always helps cure an upset stomach and doesn't leave you feeling all sugared up. also great to pair it with wine as a spritzer. Great price and easy to open can. sometimes i get bottles so i can drink throughout the day.
Paola S.
Paola S.

Mi refresco favorito me encanta porque tiene riquisimo sabor a lima limon ademas se me hace un sabor natural y refrescante que te ayuda para cuando tienes calor y no tiene mucho gas esto es muy bueno tambbien muchas veces lo usan como sutitutivo del suero
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

My son's favorite drink is Sprite. This soda makes a superb drink for any meal. There isn't any comparison to Sprite's refreshing flavor. The green can is easily recognizable. Quality soda with a distinctive lemon lime taste. I will always buy this brand.
TeNiya P.
TeNiya P.
Virginia Beach, Virginia

The sprite brand is great. The soda lasts so long without being flat. It has the right taste. Its not too strong or weak. I always get this soda whenever I go to restaurants or stores. The packaging is basic. And I would definitely buy this product again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now