BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
April F.
April F.
Oak grove, MO
Sprite is a great option for soda drinkers it is caffeine free which is great and I don't mind my kids drinking a pop now and then since it isn't getting them dependant on caffeine. I recommend this pop to anyone it tastes great and extra fizzy!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kent, WA
A delicious light citrus soda without caffeine. It is great on a hot day and wonderful to mix into a fruit punch. It is nice when we want a light but refreshing beverage. It is delicious to lighten holiday egg nog. It creates an eggnog spritzer.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
It's Sprite what's not to love. I like drinking Sprite when I want a soda, but nothing too dark (like Coke, Dr. Pepper). It has a crisp and refreshing lemon-lime taste. I would buy again and would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried Sprite yet!
Timothy J.
Timothy J.
MY favorite hands down drink is a spirt, I always get a sprint when i am out dinning or when I'm in the drive thru line. I love sprit it settles my stomach and i love the lemon lime flavors its my favorite drink of all time hands down for sure.
kara s.
kara s.
Gray, ME
Sprite is that refreshing soda, that doesn't leave you feeling the bloating and fullness you get from drinking a dark soda. I get this when I want to have a light, flavorful drink that isn't going to ruin my meal. Gets you just the right amount.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
A classic. You know the drill, fresh lemon and sweet flavor, a punch of soda in your mouth. Definitely an all time favorite. Don't give the 5 stars because it's soda, guys, drink them in moderation because that's a whole lot of sugar in one can.
T'Keyah R.
T'Keyah R.
Sprite is always a thirst quencher. Before I started of dark sodas I loved and still do love Sprite. Just like any other soda it's pretty reasonably priced. Sprite always keep up with the trends so I'm sure they'll always sell. I recommend this.
Renee U.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Sprite is a caffeine free soda, which is a big deal if you gave up caffeine but still want a bubbly beverage every once and a while.

It's a good lime taste and I feel like it's consistent between can, bottle, or fountain which is a hard concept.
Jonasha C.
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
I love sprite. Sprite is amazing and refreshing drink, greatalternative to other soda drinks very lite on taste and lovethat lime taste was well good value great price and packaging as well. I like to drink it solo and mix it with drinks as well
Dani M.
Dani M.
Sprite is my favorite soda, in fact it is one of the only sodas I like. I enjoy drinking it when I am not feeling well, or even when I am going somewhere and I feel like a drink that isn't water or tea. I love Sprite so much, two thumbs up ūüĎćūüŹľūüĎćūüŹľ
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?