Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Molly P.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA

Sprite has always been my favorite pop. I love the no caffeine and the great taste. It is always so good and refreshing. I like the light sodas instead of the dark because this one is better for you. It is a good price and I always like to have Sprite.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Not a big soda drinker because of the unnecessary sugar and calories. But we do always have Sprite on hand because my husband loves it. It does have a great lemon lime sweet fizzy flavor. Good for settling stomach issues. Coke in general is overpriced.
Hanna Marie T.
Hanna Marie T.
Helena

This is my life. Sprite is like my water. I drink this on a daily basis and it soothes headaches. If you are sick, what do you do? You drink Sprite. Dying? Sprite. Labor pains? Sprite. Your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you? Sprite! Sprite is the answer.
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
West Covina, CA

This is an amazing drink all around. I am going to be honest and say that this is a perfect chaser with any vodka or flavored vodka. It's light and refreshing, which can help you take shot after shot, or make a nice mixed drink with whatever is there.
Mr.Retail ..
Mr.Retail ..

A cold Sprite is the most refreshing carbonated drink there is. Is jus so bubbly and bursting with that iconic lime flavour. I have used it before as a chaser for different rums and it works great. Sprite is a must have at parties you cannot go wrong.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Miami, Fl

This soda is delicious! The fizziness mixed with the two flavors of lemon and lime combined makes this a great drink as it is or mixed with alcohol to mask the taste of the alcohol effectively. It's a great deal and I would recommend to others always.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Hurst, TX

I love Sprite. Its my favorite clear soda. SO refreshing on a hot day in the sun or perfect with a nice lunch. the apperance of the can itself is appealing it draws you in with the bright colors on it. The taste is reallt of lemon-lime its sooo goood.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Union, SC

Sprite is my absolute favorite! It has no caffeine or added colors so it is better for you than most sodas. It has 100% natural flavors. I make sure to always keep these in my fridge. It is much better tasting than the other brands of lemon lime soda!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID

Sprite is the perfect soda for when i'm craving something more crispy and at night time because it's not caffeinated so i can drink it without having to worry about staying up so late! i think sprite is super refreshing especially when you add flavors
YaraRoset R.
YaraRoset R.
Wyoming, MI

Love this especially during pregnancy since it helps with my severe morning sickness along with being caffiene free! i am a repeat consumer and have been drinking these since i was a kid. so refreshing and lovely flavor. always take some in the cooler
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now