BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Dani M.
Sprite is my favorite soda, in fact it is one of the only sodas I like. I enjoy drinking it when I am not feeling well, or even when I am going somewhere and I feel like a drink that isn't water or tea. I love Sprite so much, two thumbs up 👍🏼👍🏼
Hannah R.
Plano, TX
This is hands down my favorite soda. It is crisp and refreshing and there is nothing more I crave on a really hot day than an ice cold can of Sprite. It has a more recognizable lemon-lime taste than any other competitor like 7up or Sierra Mist.
Andrei D.
Montgomery, OH
Most carbonated soft drinks leave you feeling bloated, but sprite does not. It actually leaves you feeling refreshed. Whenever I go out and I have the option of sprite I never hesitate to order a glass. I would always recommend this to anyone.
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
This stuff is classic. Usually I drink it as is, but I also frequently use it as a mixer with alcohol. Fun fact: if you mix it with Kinky or Hypnotiq, it tastes like skittles! My only complaint is that it has no caffeine (I'm kind of addicted)
Kayleen H.
Charleston, SC
It's Sprite -- you get exactly what's expected. A refreshing, light beverage to go with any meal, mix with just about anything, and it'll help settle your stomach. You can buy it anywhere, it's reasonably priced, and the quality is consistent.
Liz V.
Love sprite! Who doesn't? I drank this during my pregnancy since I had morning sickness I couldn't keep anything down but sprite and also since Ithe has no caffeine it was a perfect choice. Can find it anywhere and mixes well with other drinks
Brooke F.
Bloomington , IN
Refreshing, and can't be beat when the upset stomach rolls around. Very crisp and refreshing, with flashy packaging. It's the best lemon lime soda out there. This drink is one of my favorites and is great when you have the lemon lime craving.
Mary D.
Bethlehem, GA
I love Sprite for one it is great for when you have a stomach ache just take a few sips of a cold Sprite and it goes away. I have bought Sprite over and over because it is an awesome thirst quencher. It is very well priced and I recommend it.
Chandler B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Yum yum. Really good and light. Apparently, this is supposed to be like a super healthy soda so thats cool. Its clear so it doesn't stain stuff if you spill it everywhere like me. Overall, I would buy this again and recommend it to a friend.
Ana M.
Goshen Indiana
When I'm hot and I'm craving something refreshing my go to is an ice cold Sprite. This stuff is the best lemon lime soda it always hits the spot when I'm craving it. I always order Sprite anytime we got out to eat and they have coke products
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?