Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Ma. Mikaella V.
Ma. Mikaella V.
Frankfort, KY

I really love sprite. Make my thirst away. Love the flavor too. I love mixing this when I'm cooking some Filipino dish
Megan V.
Megan V.

Sprite is my go to soda. I always feel better about drinking clear sodas than darker ones. The packaging is nice and the taste is refreshing. It's enough to wet my whistle without being overly sweet.
Luiza A.
Luiza A.

THIS IS THE BEST SODA! I'm not crazy, but this soda is the best! This is my favourite, i need to drink now!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

Sprite is honestly just a classic drink that goes well with pretty much anything. It's extremely affordable, you can find a 2 liter at Walmart for a dollar nowadays I believe. The flavor is so wonderful it is like the perfect blend of lemon and lime and the carbonation is absolutely wonderful, I'm never disappointed and also if you are somebody like me who is sick a lot this drink is like the Holy Grail of all drinks. It helps settle my stomach a lot. I definitely recommend trying this drink if you have yet to.
Ronni Lynn W.
Ronni Lynn W.
Athens, WV

I'm a big fan of sprite and I have been since I was a little kid. They've got enough flavor to be good but not overwhelming.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Monmouth, IL

Great for when you're sick or refreshing anytime citrus lemon lime flavor not piney like 7up
Valerie B.
Valerie B.

I LOVE THIS SODA! ♥ is mi favorite all around the world, taste good clod or not i drink ir everytime en the school or when a see a movi es perfect.
i love it!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.

I absolutely love the flavor of Sprite and I love that it has no caffeine! I don't like the price because I feel like the price of soda is going up through the roof and I only buy it when it's on sale now. Also it is very carbonated so that bothers me a little bit because it makes me feel like I can't breathe when I take a sip. It goes away almost instantly but for like three seconds I feel like I can't breathe because of the carbonation.
Jessi H.
Jessi H.

What is there to say about such a classic? It's perfect. I really like that it's made with Natural Flavours. It's been my go-to soft drink for as long as I can remember!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX

Sprite is delicious! I don't really drink soda much but when I do have one I enjoy a sprite!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now