Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Sprite is the only soft drink I'll ever drink in my life I love it it's not to harmful
nita C.
nita C.
Warrior, AL

This is my favorite I love sprite it also helps me when I get sick the best
Thanks ncc
Terran G.
Terran G.
Fort Mill, SC

This is my favorite sofa of all time it's so good. The packaging is real nice and neat
ana m.
ana m.
Stamford, CT

Is very good flavor and I thirst remueve much I like very sweet i flavor and very rich
Anneris C.
Anneris C.

Its very very refresh its perfect to a sunny day. Its very sweet too. Its easy to find
Marilu H.
Marilu H.
Tulare, CA

Love this soda really good when you feel like throwing up or when your head is hurting
ceani p.
ceani p.
Elizabethtown, KY

I am addicted to these i have the everyday for lunch dinner and for snackes in between
Diana F.
Diana F.

Rica sprite compramos cuando alguien esta enfermo de su estomago para aliviar el dolor
jessie c.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR

You can't go wrong with a sprite! I love it, especially when you add real lemon to it!
Erika V.
Erika V.
San Jose, Ca

Sprite is another all time favorite drink. Especially when I need something refreshing
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now