BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Yailin R.
Yailin R.
I love sprite it is so refreshing it taste soo good and is one of my best soda.
Zoe J.
Zoe J.
Reserve, LA
I absolutely love this soda. Thought this isn't my favorite it is still delicious! It also has pretty decent packaging.
Jeniffer H.
Jeniffer H.
Alamo, TX
Really love to drink this soda whenever I'm sick, it really does help feel a little more hydrated.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Sprite is classic. Super good, super affordable, and it mixes well with other things. Definitely recommend.
Ines B.
Ines B.
New jersey
Me encanta esa soda porque es la que tiene menos cafeína es muy rica y refrescante me encanta me gusta mucho
janelle e.
janelle e.
this soda is ok, not my favorite but i will buy and drink it when it is on sale. my kids like it so i buy it for them.
Sylvia D.
Sylvia D.
Austin, TX
My favorite!!!! It's very delicious, plus I taste it very healthy!! Even people says no
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Perfect size when you want something sweet and bubbly. Always so refreshing and an ice cold treat.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Hillsville , VA
My all time favorite soda. It's always refreshing and maintains carbonation. I love the lemon lime tartness.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Albuquerque, NM
Sprite is one of my favorite sodas especially when I'm feeling sick, I love the lemon-lime flavor!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?