Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Jes S.
Jes S.

If I get soda this is what I get! It's not to hard on my stomach and is delicious!
stacey j.
stacey j.

Caffeine free, settles your thrist for the lemon lime drinks. Good for upset belly
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

Sprite is the best drink ever if you don't like sprite you shouldn't be my friend.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX

When I want something without caffeine, Sprite is my go to drink. Tastes wonderful
Dawn B.
Dawn B.

If I need my soda fix but it is past 6 pm, I grab sprite since it has no caffeine.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Horntown, VA

Love the light refreshing taste over crushed ice for a nice cool drink in the heat
Gladys Grace H.
Gladys Grace H.

Sprite is my all-time favorite soda. If I am ordering a soda, it is always Sprite.
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Horn Lake, MS

Sprite is the most amazing drink I have ever had and I drink it almost everyday !!
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Charlotte, NC

It is sprite I don't know what really to say👏🏻 its lemon lime goodness is on point
Amber M.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

This is my favorite drink !! There's not much I can say just that it's awesome!!!!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now