Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS

One of my favorite clear sodas! I love the taste and it is very refreshing and I usually eat it with dinner or lunch!
Ramiro A.
Ramiro A.

This is my favorite soda when I do not feel like drinking Coke. It has a nice refreshing taste. I also love how it's not an obnoxious sugary taste, it has a more subtle taste for my taste buds. I would honestly recommend this to anyone wanting to try something new!
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX

When having a lunch just take a refreshing sprite. Also good when you dehydrated or have a queasy stomach
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Marysville, WA

Delicious! Bubbly and tasty! My favorite. Never disappointed. All I would drink when I was pregnant.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Los Angeles, CA

It's crisp it's refreshing and it reminds me of home. My mom would give it to me when I had a fever, so it's my go to option if I'm not in the mood for for something too sweet.
Dulce E.
Dulce E.
Roswell, GA

O prefer this over any other flavored sprite soda ! Goes well with lunch and or dinnee
Evie B.
Evie B.
Puyallup, WA

Sprite has always satisfied my tastebuds to make a fruity and delicious carbonated soda taste in my mouth. If you enjoy Sierra Mist, 7-Up, Fresca, or things like Mist Twist, then Sprite is a great choice for you. I 10/10 recommend you to purchase.
Adena R.
Adena R.

100% recommend!! My favorite soda of all time is Sprite. It is literally the best soda no doubt about it.
MaKenna B.
MaKenna B.
Frankfort, KY

Sprite is one of my favorite go to drinks. Me and the rest of my family enjoy the soothing taste of the lemon lime soda.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Vancouver, WA

Refreshing and perfect blend of lemon and lime, a go to drink. Great for the beach or a hot summer day.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?