Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Hialeah, FL

I drink Sprite or diet Sprite a lot and I find it so refreshing and I love it a lot!
Darian A.
Darian A.

Sweet bubbly lime flavored, i love it. Nothing better to a hot day and a cold sprite
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

I LOVE THIS SPRITE SOFT DRINK!! This soft drink is my all time favorite soft drink!
Paola V.
Paola V.

Who doesn't like classic Sprite there's not much to say. I say keep the same recipes
Ming-Li P.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA

It's a really good soft drink. It tastes great with anything and everyone loves it !
DAmber H.
DAmber H.
Lewisville , Tx

Sprite is my favorite soda!! I could never go wrong by choosing it! It goes anything
ashlyn h.
ashlyn h.
Ball Ground, GA

I love this product I definitely recommend it to all my friends it's worth the price
Paige D.
Paige D.
Spokane, WA

I like sprite a lot more than 7 up, but neither of them are as good as Sierra mist.
Rubi C.
Rubi C.
San Diego, CA

This is a good drink especially in the hot weather, you can feel it fresh and cool.
Jenissa M.
Jenissa M.
Lancaster, PA

My favorite I hate dark soda's I love sprite it's so refreshing and great at taste!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now