BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Tampa, FL
Love Sprite. This is a must buy in my house for my kids as it it caffeine free. I highly recommended this product.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
Refreshing. I recently had some health issues and this was the only beverage that would calm my stomach.
ashley a.
ashley a.
I like to drink this with my Korean bbq pork and it's refreshing and it digests my food well. My family likes this
Carmelita S.
Carmelita S.
Utica, NY
Great soda. No caffeine so good if you don't want or need caffeine but need a reliable carbonated drink.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Hayward, CA
Best When It Is Cold. it is nice and light and crisp and also refreshing. it actually does help for motion sickness. highly recommend.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Nice ,crisp drink. Its perfect for a hot summer filled with good food, water fun, and family bonding....
Starla D.
Starla D.
Sprite is a pretty decent drink. It kinda burns though when you drink it and it's carbonated. Good taste
Chidimma E.
Chidimma E.
Classic drink with a crisp flavor that always quenches your thirst. Staple at cookouts around the globe.
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
Elgin
Spiders the best I drink it sometimes every kind of days when we don't get pop I like it I like every kind of Pop
Traci U.
Traci U.
Salisbury , NC
Love these. It's the best lemon-lime soda. All the others go flat too fast. Sprite knows it's the best.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?