Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Orlando, FL

This is one of the clear sodas that goes nicely with many food choices. It can also help in some cases of stomach aches. also great, cheap mixer for adult drinks. My fave is peach schnapps and sprite!
Viktoriya K.
Viktoriya K.

Sprite is good. I really miss sprite remix though. I wish it wasn't discontinued. There are so nNg coke flavors, why not more sprite?
Jessica  L.
Jessica L.

I have always been a fan if sprite. It has a nice refreshing crisp taste. I love it with apple vodka!!!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Los Angeles, CA

Always great to have when you want to drink something cold and refreshing! One of my go to sodas to have and would buy again!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.

Sprite is a great go-to soda that is light and refreshing. It is affordable, and can be purchased virtually anywhere. Sprite never dissapoints - always delivering on flavor and consistency! I will continue to buy Sprite.
Ava L.
Ava L.
Boone, NC

Great for someone trying to go caffeine free but still wants to drink soda. It is affordable for the quality. I am a repeat consumer.
Grace E.
Grace E.

I drink Sprite all the time. I love it! I also love that I can still drink it when my stomach is upset and it won't bother it. Even the diet ones are good.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Ah, the classical Sprite soda never fails to be refreshing with the perfect amount of lemon flavor. Always good to have with pizza, wings, or anything, really.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.

This is my husbands favorite soda. It is a lemon-lime flavored soda and I like it preferably when I have a stomach ache and need something bubbly. I like the taste of Sprite over 7up! We always keep it in our house! I would give it a five but I prefer Coke and Dr. Pepper over it.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV

I drink sprite on a regular bases . I also always have it in my fridge. I drink it a lot when I'm sick because it helps calm my stomach down.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now