Add a Photo

Photos (55)
jessie c.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR

You can't go wrong with a sprite! I love it, especially when you add real lemon to it!
Erika V.
Erika V.
San Jose, Ca

Sprite is another all time favorite drink. Especially when I need something refreshing
Lily
Lily

Boy, do I even have to tell you what Sprite taste like shouldn't you already know lmao
Debora F.
Debora F.
Milford , MA

By far my favorite soda hands down my number one choice when out and about for a drink
Emma S.
Emma S.
Vienna, VA

I have been drinking this forever. The taste never gets old like a lot of other sodas.
Sofie T.
Sofie T.

This is the classic pop that I always order at restaurants because it is so refreshing
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Brooklyn, NY

Classic soda thats always good and refreshing. Nice, sweet, and wonderful when chilled
Blanca Estela U.
Blanca Estela U.
Livermore, KY

A quien no le gusta esta soda es muy famosa y de muy buen savor para cualquier ocasión
Katie S.
Katie S.
Paris, KY

I have a sprite addiction! I drink it everyday! I don't think I could live without it!
Gisselle D.
Gisselle D.
Los Angeles, CA

It's so taste and fresh if I could I would drink one every day great amount of product
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now