BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Ashley D.
I like sprite. It's crisp and bubbly and just feels good in your mouth. It's like a bottle of sunshine that you can drink without imploding.
Emily L.
Sprite is definitely the number one soda out there. It's super carbonated and delicious. You'll love it if you like lime and citrusy flavors.
Brook G.
Owensboro, KY
This is for sure my favorite soda to drink. Theres no caffeine and it hits the spot everytime. I would recommend this go anyone and everyone.
Holli J.
Kingman, AZ
I love this beverage! It's so crisp and refreshing, it is comforting when you're sick and tasty when you just need a pick me up. Perfection!
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Pregnancy tip 5472. #Sprite is very good for putting out the burn of heartburn. Mother 2 mother. #influenster #VoxBox #complementary #contest
Joni R.
Moss Point, MS
If I'm going to drink soda, this is my go to! I like that it's light and refreshing! I prefer this sofa over some others due to no caffeine.
Noemi M.
Browns Mills, NJ
I love sprite! This is always one of my favorite choices. If it's not coke I can always go for sprite. It's not too bubbly it's just perfect.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
I love sprite! It's much better than Sierra Mist. My son only orders Sprite when we go out to eat because he can see that his glass is clean.
Monica F.
Paducah, KY
My sisters favorite soda! It's really good. The flavors are very crisp and clear. I like mixing it with cake mix for a perfectly moist cake!
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
This is my favorite kind of soda. Has a refreshing taste. And I'm Hispanic so we use it for people who are bloated it helps relief the tummy
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?