Add a Photo

Photos (80)
SNI R.
SNI R.
Tampa, FL

Ohh I loveeeee this lemon lime sprite soda.this is sooo refreshing.it's better than 7-up
maria r.
maria r.

I used to had braces so I could not drink soda because of the brown color. so one day i went to the supermarket an I found mi salvation. It is not expensive and I love it since the day i try it .............I always BUY it its amazing , and delicious .
Kristen G.
Kristen G.

This is my favorite drink when I feel sick! There is nothing better at soothing s duck tummy
Marisol L.
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT

Sprite is sooo amazing when I have a hangover. I'm not sure what it is, but it gives me the boost I lack as I'm sweating alcohol through my pores. lol
beth s.
beth s.
Worcester, MA

My favorite soda. Very good and the classic lemon lime taste. This soda is very good and one of the only sugary beverages i will drink. I will have a lot of glasses of sprite whenever i go out to eat.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.

Magical. Nauseous? Drink sprite. Headache? Drink sprite. Sick? Drink sprite. Almost can call this medicinal
Sadiann J.
Sadiann J.

This is the only soda I will drink. It taste good and has the right amount of fizz to it. The flavor is good even though it has a weird after taste sometimes, but other than that I love this soda.
Dagmara A.
Dagmara A.

Good choice of soda if you are looking for caffeine free carbonated drink. Sprite has been my favorite for few years now.
Yanil M.
Yanil M.
Bronx, NY

Great taste, love drinking this when I can grab a coke. Not too strong and has a unique taste to it.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH

I love Sprite. It has such a delicious, refreshing flavor. I will drink it time and time again. I love to drink it with snacks or meals like pizza. I like that it is pretty much available anywhere, and it is very affordable. Highly recommend to anyone!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?