Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
My favorite soda in the world it is so tasty and refreshing and the only soda that I drink
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Albany, NY
Its so fizzy with the good old fashion Lemmon zest and is verry refreshing after a long day of just witha sandwich
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Merced
This is a great soda it is not heavy and it is very refreshing I recommend to buy it
Layla C.
Layla C.
Una de las sodas más ricas, me agrada su sabor a limón natural, y que es burbujeante, muy rico
Sapir K.
Sapir K.
Elizabeth, NJ
Sprite soda is a classic. Always enjoyable, whether room temperature or chilled. Will never give this product up!
Idalmis C.
Idalmis C.
Sprite is my go to ALSO when im in the mood for soda. Its just great with anything.
Jorge M.
Jorge M.
Oxnard, CA
I'm not a real big fan of soda, but whenever I do drink soda, I usually drink Sprite. I just love the taste of it! Most definitely my favorite drink!
Sirius H.
Sirius H.
Doral, FL
Refrescante, un dia de calor es fabuloso tomar una, puedes acompañarla tambien con un brunch
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Portage, IN
The only clear pop I'll drink. 7 up is nasty and since they changed Sierra Mist it's nasty too, so I'm all for Sprite
Melany  R.
Melany R.
I like sprite when I need something carbonated but less sugary and non caffeinated
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?