Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
My favorite soda. I don't drink caffeine, so this is refreshing and readily available to find.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Cortland, IL
Bubbly goodness with refreshing lemon lime favoring! One of my favorite go-to soda for in home and going out
A L.
A L.
Sprite is my favorite lemon lime soda. It's super light and isn't too sweet, making it very easy to drink. Super refreshing!
Emma
Emma
Yorba Linda, CA
sprite is my favorite lemon-lime soda on the market. it has the perfect balance of citrus and sweetness!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
White Haven, Pa
I love sprite. My daughter and I will drink this instead of regular sugared sodas. Tastes just like 7 up
Leah J.
Leah J.
sprite has been my go to ever since i was a little girl. it has been and always will be my favorite soda
Stephanee A.
Stephanee A.
Tampa, FL
It's nice and original . Doesn't have a lot of sugars and isn't a lot of calories. I also like how it doesn't have caffeine.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Prestonsburg, KY
Sprite, sprite, sprite! Love this drink. Great for when you have a stomach ache or bug. Great in drinks.
Sam G.
Sam G.
I just like Sprite. It doesn't make me feel sick or anything which is nice and all. I get sick a lot so
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Rogers, AR
The best soda but water is better lol so drink water guys. Unless we're actually in ww3 then drink as much soda as you want
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?