BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
michelle c.
michelle c.
Keyes, CA
I love this so so much. This is the only drink i'll ever drink. I can't drink any other soda. this is my favorite .
crystal e.
crystal e.
Upland, CA
Always a must have! Especially when the kids have a stomach ache! But I always have sprite in the pantry!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
Come on, it is classic Sprite, you cannot go wrong with classic Sprite. The flavor is great and delicious.
Paula K.
Paula K.
Waycross, GA
I love Sprite. It is one of those sodas that NEVER gets old. I've been drinking it since I was old enough to have soda.
Cody S.
Cody S.
White Bear Lk, MN
My go to lemon lime soda every single time! Was the only thing I drank for a while other than water and some juices
Laura C.
Laura C.
I have had this ever since I can remember, with its timeless taste it is always refreshing and delicious!
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
By far my favorite brand of lemon lime soda spray is my favorite to Pack for lunches or even to have with my dinner
Ari A.
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this soda because of Lil Uzi commercials. Any soda that has a rapper is my favorite brand hands down.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Tampa, FL
Love Sprite. This is a must buy in my house for my kids as it it caffeine free. I highly recommended this product.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
Refreshing. I recently had some health issues and this was the only beverage that would calm my stomach.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?