BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica F.
St. Paul
Sprite is the only pop I can drink, since it doesn't have the dyes that regular colas do. Thankfully, it's really tasty and very refreshing.
Andrea I.
Phoenix
Love this soda. Not to heavy on the stomach and you know what they say when you have a tummy ache drink a can of this and you'll feel better
cassie s.
Absolutely addicted to sprite!! I don't get all the side effects of caffeine so I don't crash while at work along with a nice crisp flavor
Britney G.
Reedley
I love this soda because you can never go wrong with it. It has a great flavor and I would totally buy this again and recommend to anyone!
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
This is a good soda... a little too sweet for my taste but it has a nice Lemon-Lime taste that I actually enjoy... It's very affordable...
isabelle b.
this is the best lemon lime soda. it's great and always super carbonated. the best part it's clear so you don't have to worry about stains.
Kendra H.
Marietta , GA
Sprites taste good & they also help with tough stomachs aches because the carbon allows you to burp plus i have a slight addiction to soda
Melanie L.
California, MD
Love sprite. Definitely over 7 up or sierra mist because sprite taste less like citrus. Definitely my go to beverage that has no caffeine.
Vera R.
Selkirk, NY
My favorite of all the lemon lime sodas. Always get it when I'm out... either on it's own or as a mixed drink. It's a classic for a reason!
Lyndsey C.
I like sprite a lot. It's crisp and refreshing while settling upset stomach. Sprite also has electrolytes in it, which benefits me greatly.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?