Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Michele S.
Michele S.
Mount Clemens, MI

I'm not a big soda drinker, but Spite is one of my go-to's when I do have it. Great lemon-lime flavor.
Skylar R.
Skylar R.
Green Bay, WI

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda has been one of my favorite drinks since I was a little kid. Amazing flavor, and would highly recommend it for anyone.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

I always think this and sierra mist are the same until I order it. Nope, not as good.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Port Huron, MI

Love sprite, I keep cases of it around the house. I actually made a sprite cake
Jacky M.
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT

Such a refreshing soda. Tastes great anytime with almost any meal! Easy drink pleaser for any age.
Brieanna M.
Brieanna M.
Los Angeles, CA

Yes! I don't drink soda but when I do this is all I drink with gummy bears yaaaas honey!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Westminster, MD

Coke products over Pepsi are so much better!!!! Big fan of the Sprite Zero too!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI

Sprite is pretty good, my mom buys it for my dads lunch since dark liquids are worse for you.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Stamford, CT

Sprite is a refreshing, lighter soda that has no caffeine. It's my preferred go to soda when I want something lighter and crisper.
Tarrah G.
Tarrah G.

We don't drink soda in our household, but we do keep Sprite around for the occasional upset tummy!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?