Add a Photo

By SPRITE
#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Just love Sprite! Goes with everything. Mixes good as Gin and soda. Sprite is so clean and crispy.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Westminster, MD

Coke products over Pepsi are so much better!!!! Big fan of the Sprite Zero too!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI

Sprite is pretty good, my mom buys it for my dads lunch since dark liquids are worse for you.
Kali S.
Kali S.

All time favorite soda. It's good all the time and helps settle your stomach if you don't feel good. There's no other soda I order
Megan H.
Megan H.
Fort Worth, TX

Great flavor, nice and crisp. A delicious and refreshing beverage! My favorite lemon lime sofa!
Tarrah G.
Tarrah G.

We don't drink soda in our household, but we do keep Sprite around for the occasional upset tummy!
maddie s.
maddie s.

sprite is such an enjoyable drink especially on hot summer days when you are just baking in the sun and you are so thirsty so you should grab one of these cause itll quench your thirst immediately. I love how fresh it tastes. everyone buy this!!!!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Jacksonville, OR

This is the only soda my little sister will drink so I buy a lot of it. Because of that, I've learned to love it and appreciate the light, sparkling taste.
Justine M.
Justine M.
Akron, OH

One of my favorite sodas of all time. Regular and diet, they are both great! Always a nice refreshing flavor that isn't overpoweringly sweet, which is important for lemon lime sodas in my option. Will continue to buy for sure!
Teagan V.
Teagan V.
Aurora, CO

This product is delicious and it's great for when you want to sit on your couch and binge all day
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now