BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
Recently started drinking this again. I love how refreshing it is when it cold. Love the lemon taste. 👌
Sara S.
Sara S.
Browns, IL
Sprite is probably my favorite lemon-lime soda. It also makes a great mixer for those extra special adult drinks.
Brook G.
Brook G.
Owensboro, KY
This is for sure my favorite soda to drink. Theres no caffeine and it hits the spot everytime. I would recommend this go anyone and everyone.
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I love Sprite - even more than the lemon lime alternative. It's also great to mix with juice for a sparkling beverage. However, I don't think it's thirst quenching and usually end up ha I got a glass of water after.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Manistee, MI
Sprite is my favorite soda over them all! I love that it's the healthiest of the choices, and has some of the best deals!
Meg D.
Meg D.
San Juan
I can't get enough of this drink. I always have to have it and it has a much lighter taste than most soft drinks.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
An oldie but goodie! It's light and refreshing and o don't feel bad when I give it to my kids every now and then
Leann A.
Leann A.
Prairieville, LA
Classic. This product is delicious and affordable. I love the crisp flavor and the fact that it has no caffine.
Alison D.
Alison D.
Hatfield, PA
Has a really crisp and refreshing taste. The taste is more lime than lemon, it is best cold obviously. I think it is worth its price
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Saint Louis, MO
Classic sprite is always refreshing. It's not as heavy as other carbonated sodas and I love the taste.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?