Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Sharell M.
Sharell M.

I do really like Sprite ! The 24 pack is a great value for the price. I feel less guilty drinking a Sprite than I do if I were to drink a Pepsi.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Flushing, NY

A perfect summer drink. It's a change from coke and Pepsi. It have so many flavors going on.
Joyce J.
Joyce J.

It's a classic. You can't go wrong with good old Sprite (unless you're picking this drink over Coca Cola). I usually only purchase cans in a 12-pack box, because it gets pretty price to buy individual cans. I would definitely recommend buying Sprite over other lemon-lime sodas.
Ashlie J.
Ashlie J.

The number one thing i like about sprite is that you can mix it with any juice.
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.

If I'm gonna have a lemon lime soda its gonna be sprite. It tastes so fresh and crisp compared to competitors.
Veronika S.
Veronika S.

This is the best lime flavored soda. Not overly sweet like others can be. Perfect amount of fizz.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Hinckley, OH

I really like Sprite. It tastes so good and always hits the spot when I'm in the mood for a soda.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Dulce, NM

Sprite is great but I wouldn't drink it daily or every other day. I would drinking it every other month
Jonathan N.
Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA

I like sprite a lot because I feel 7up is more carbonated while sprite is smooth and refreshing. But over the years it's gotten a bit sweet and I only use it to mix with alcoholic liquors.
Laura G.
Laura G.
West valley , Ny

I love this brand ( sprite) It goes very well with my meals, it's refreshing
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now