BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Natalie G.
It's Sprite what's not to love. I like drinking Sprite when I want a soda, but nothing too dark (like Coke, Dr. Pepper). It has a crisp and refreshing lemon-lime taste. I would buy again and would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried Sprite yet!
Makenzie O.
Irving, TX
This is not my favorite drink because my family has always used this as an upset stomach reliever. But it is a favorite with the kiddos no matter what they feel like! Affordable, refreshing, and tasty. We will always buy this!
Jhoana T.
Los Angeles, CA
These soda is really good i think you should really try it I've been drinking this since a long time and its good
Gia R.
Lakeland, FL
This is my absolute favorite drink, it's amazing and I love it. Whenever I feel good or sick, I can drink it anytime and it makes me feel better
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
My number two pick after coca cola ūüĎĆ Drink your sprite very cold and its so crisp and fresh oh yeah got to have a sprite ūüėĀ
Jolyn P.
Puyallup, WA
Have always loved Sprite!! Love the flavor. If I have my choice between brands I always pick this.
Shelbie S.
Sprite is by far my favorite soda. I prefer this over 7 up. I like how bubbly it is and it's very cool and refreshing.
Jamile M.
San Antonio, TX
This Sprite Lemon Soda its just a very good soda to drink its very good and i love it.
Kaylyn B.
If i had to choose between light and dark soda I would choose sprite. Still a good classic soda. I usually like to mix it with fruit punch :)
Tamara B.
Largo, FL
I love Sprite it's lemon-lime a refreshing drink I have In my fridge all the time! I love it's crisp refreshing taste this qunches my deepest thirst
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?