Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Tara B.
Tara B.

I love this drink. Caffeine free and has a refreshing taste. A cold glass of Sprite on a hot summer day is delicious.
Ogechi N.
Ogechi N.
Fontana, CA

I don't really like soda but if I have to choose , I get Sprite . Doesn't have too much fizz or sugary taste and goes any and every meal
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

Great lemon-lime flavor - perfect for mixing with juices for punch, etc. Also great when you're not feeling well to settle the stomach
sam p.
sam p.
Southampton, PA

I love sprite so much especially when i have a stomach ach . i totally recommend this product
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.

One of my favorite flavors for soda drinks. Sprite is actually my number two option every time I get asked what do I want to drink or I crave it when it is extremely hot outside because the flavor is refreshing
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX

Sprite has been my favorite drink no matter what. I love the taste and the fact that it doesn't make me feel bloated after i drink it. Also it has less calories than a coke.
ashley E.
ashley E.
Houston, Tx

This is my favorite drink. I love buying this package .Walmart has a great deal with Sprite 12 can box.
Darla S.
Darla S.
Wdm, IA

This is absolutely my favorite soft drink. It is refreshing and delicious! It so versatile also, I can add some cranberry juice to it and it's absolutely yummy!
Annie C.
Annie C.
Forest Hills, NY

Sprite has always been my favorite carbonated drink along with Sunkist. They are the only carbonated drinks I enjoy drinking. A++
Erica J.
Erica J.
Pasadena, TX

It's an addiction. It's almost shameful. I love Sprite! It tastes fresh and the flavor is like no other imitators out there.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?