Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Florida

Love drinking Sprite. Because it doesn't have caffeine in it like other soft drinks.
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Norwalk, CA

My go-to drink when I want a clear soft drink. Love the light taste - not too sweet.
Mary B.
Mary B.

Its hobestly my favorite soda, its refreshing abd fights the thirst and hoy weather.
Manuela C.
Manuela C.
Americana, SP

Muito refrescante e delicioso, mesmo eu não sendo muito fã de refrigerante de limão.
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.

Great product great taste perfect size for any one love it does not need to be mixed
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Hialeah, FL

I drink Sprite or diet Sprite a lot and I find it so refreshing and I love it a lot!
DAmber H.
DAmber H.
Lewisville , Tx

Sprite is my favorite soda!! I could never go wrong by choosing it! It goes anything
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Jacksonville, NC

It's a classic, the flavor has stayed the same for as long as I remember drinking it
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Jefferson City, TN

Can't go wrong with Sprite. Walgreens sometimes has a sale on their 12 packs. 3/ $10
dana k.
dana k.
Nazareth, PA

I really like sprite, the original is my favorite! I love anything that's lemon lime
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now