Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Lizet C.
Lizet C.
West Sacramento, CA

Very good especially after a fast food mean with the family. I love how I can drink it and it feels good that its not such a dark soda.
Angeles N.
Angeles N.

If you are thirsty, you are gonna love it.
You are going to love the taste and the bubbles :)
Valeria p.
Valeria p.

It is my favorite brand sodas, refreshes and is very nice take.
I have been drinking since I can remember and always will prefer
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI

Spite is definitely a good choice when it comes to pop. It is so sweet and satisfying!
Sara H.
Sara H.

Sprite is a great refreshing drink. It is a go-to for mixed drinks for me. Goes well with lots of alcohols. Also great for putting bubbles in an upset stomach.
Adriana Q.
Adriana Q.
Ivanhoe, NC

I use to drink this in every single restaurant or any even we would go to!
Also as in my Hispanic heritage, we believe that sprite helps to feel better in a lot of such as like stomach ache!
Florence K.
Florence K.
Surrey

Tastes like lemonade but the lime makes it taste slightly fruitier. Very affordable and lots of people love them so very easy to please.
Angelle P.
Angelle P.

Always keep em in the house kids love them always quinch my thirst good on a upset stomach
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.
Lima

It's always my best option for the cinema I love to feel the bubbles on my mouth
Katrine R.
Katrine R.
Rockland

What I like most about sprite is the fact that it's refreshing, bubbly and sweet without the heavy feeling I usually get from drinking pop. Plus, the lemon lime taste is perfectly dosed, so it's really refreshing when it's cold on a hot summer day.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now