BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
One of my go to drinks! Tastes great, and would definetly recommend to anyone. Has such a refreshing taste!
Kelsi M.
Kelsi M.
Georgetown
Sprite is so good, it's a classic. I love the lemon-limey flavor it has. It is so good when you're stomach is upset!!
Kay S.
Kay S.
love this mostly cold.its not that sugary like other sodas love this one favirote one right now.
Breanna F.
Breanna F.
My faboraite soda super refreshing. Taste of sugary goodness. The perfect sunnytime bervage to refresh you.
Mikayla R.
Mikayla R.
Crave these!! So bubbly and fresh! Really relaxing and always something I'll get at a restaurant
Marie C.
Marie C.
makati
I like this! It's not that sweet or hard like coke. Yeahh it's good i love ut. I always. Repeat consumer. I always drink this.
James B.
James B.
Superior, WI
Love sprite so much!!!!!!!!!!!! Number 2 on my list of favorite sodas 1 being mtn dew. 12 packs are the cheapest way to buy them as well if anyone was wondering.
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
I love sprite! It's my go to when I'm pregnant or not feeling well. I keep it in the fridge for when I'm craving it.
Roberta A.
Roberta A.
Gainesville , VA
Refrigerante bom, mas não é meu favorito. Gosto de tomar misturado com vodka. Ou com algum snack de tarde.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
This and cranberry are amazing nice sweet fresh and cleasing i adorr sprite deeply always have always will
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?