Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Brieanna M.
Brieanna M.
Los Angeles, CA

Yes! I don't drink soda but when I do this is all I drink with gummy bears yaaaas honey!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Opelika, AL

This drink is delicious and refreshing! It also soothes a sore throat if you're not feeling well.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Westminster, MD

Coke products over Pepsi are so much better!!!! Big fan of the Sprite Zero too!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI

Sprite is pretty good, my mom buys it for my dads lunch since dark liquids are worse for you.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL

The most refreshing soda there is! It doesn't have too much of a syrupy taste, it's not too sweet nor is it too tarte. I drink one of these every day two to three times a day because I can't handle caffeine. This is perfect for someone looking for excellent taste without the sugary taste and rush!
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.

It has the perfect balance between lemon and lime. I like to freeze it halfway and make it kinda slushy a it's great that way.
Tarrah G.
Tarrah G.

We don't drink soda in our household, but we do keep Sprite around for the occasional upset tummy!
Katie X.
Katie X.

It's sprite. Sweet and classic. I have no complaints. Better than the other lemon-lime sodas in my opinion.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Jacksonville, OR

This is the only soda my little sister will drink so I buy a lot of it. Because of that, I've learned to love it and appreciate the light, sparkling taste.
Gioconda P.
Gioconda P.
Medley, FL

Refreshing it's a word to describe this soda. One of my favorite ones. I can drink it with every meal an it never disappoints me
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now