Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS

I like drinking sprite it one of my favorite soda to drink. I like the lime flavor.
Idalmis C.
Idalmis C.

Sprite is my go to ALSO when im in the mood for soda. Its just great with anything.
GLENDA M.
GLENDA M.

This is my family's favorite soda involve the crisp taste no caffeine the best part
Rose M.
Rose M.

I prefer this then any other lemon lime drink out there. Especially when I'm sick .
ndiya p.
ndiya p.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

Not one of my fav. I think i like the other sprite better.. But its good otherwise.
Kelcey W.
Kelcey W.
Powder Spgs, GA

Such a wonderful and refreshing drink. Perfect on just about any day in my opinion!
Shanta C.
Shanta C.
Macon, GA

I love Sprite!!! This is my favorite soda. I love the fact that it is caffeine free
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Deltona, Fl

Refreshing sugary soda. Usually need ice when I drink this to help soften the sugar
Edna L.
Edna L.
Brownsville, TX

Love me some price it's the only brand I buy so refreshing and really hits the spot
Jenissa M.
Jenissa M.
Lancaster, PA

My favorite I hate dark soda's I love sprite it's so refreshing and great at taste!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now