BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kayla C.
Longview, TX
Sprite always has such a amazing crisp lemony flavor to it and never gets old the only soda I have enjoyed through my childhood and adult life
Liz T.
This is alway my go to whenever I am out having lunch or when I need a refreshment. I like the lemon taste and the sparks. So far my favorite!
Tori M.
This is my absolute all tome favorite soda. It's great for anything. Cookouts, birthday parties, everyday living, ext. Get yoh a box of these.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
been drinking Sprite for years. also has been a great stomach settler. plus you can mix sprite with just about any flavor and it tastes great.
Joni R.
Moss Point, MS
If I'm going to drink soda, this is my go to! I like that it's light and refreshing! I prefer this sofa over some others due to no caffeine.
Ashley D.
I like sprite. It's crisp and bubbly and just feels good in your mouth. It's like a bottle of sunshine that you can drink without imploding.
Sue Ellen L.
Groton, CT
I buy this product a lot for every day use. For mix drink, if we are sick or just to have a nice glass of sprite. Love the refreshing taste.
Juliana J.
I enjoy sprite and the light taste compared to dark sodas. I especially drink it when I'm feeling under the weather or have an upset stomach.
Angaline S.
Riverside
This is one of my favorite sodas I love sprite it is one of the best sodas that is out that it is light and very tasty I recommend this drink
Brook G.
Owensboro, KY
This is for sure my favorite soda to drink. Theres no caffeine and it hits the spot everytime. I would recommend this go anyone and everyone.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?