Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Becky S.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT

Who doesn't love Sprite! It's well prices and can be added to just about anything! Juice, alcohol, wine!
Nurita R.
Nurita R.
Pasadena, CA

Love sprite! I think this is a drink that has been in the family for years and I don't see myself ever not liking it. It has been the Mexican remedy for years
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Green Bay, WI

My favorite lemon lime soda! It's so crisp and refreshing and it's my favorite to drink in the summertime. It's almost always on sale for a great deal and Sierra Mist doesn't hold a candle to it. I am excited for summer to come around so I can enjoy my favorite summer drink again.
Joselyn T.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO

Sprite Soda has a refreshing lemon lime flavor. It makes a great mixer for a variety of drinks, punches, sparkling lemonades. Sprite has more carbonation than some of the other white sodas (which I prefer.) I do like Sprite Zero better, but Sprite is a great alternative!
Ashana G.
Ashana G.
Roswell, GA

Yes my favorite soda of all time. I get that it's not caffeinated which is probably why I like it but the sodium and sugar intake is a little high. If anything I wouldn't recommend drinking one of these little guys a day.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Classics will always be the best. No other flavors compare. Sprite has always been my favorite soda and always will be!
Carly F.
Carly F.

This is my favorite soda! It is sweet and fizzy and lemony. It is very refreshing on a hot summer day. I 10/10 recommend.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Evansville , IN

Definitely the most convenient lemon lime soda. It's a good change from dark sofas. Definitely sits lifter but still have that great bubbly feel to it! Sprite is great for mixing different fruit flavors with to really change it up and suit it best to your tastes.
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL

I enjoy Sprite. It has a refreshing, crisp taste. Every once in awhile I will let my kids have a little bit, and they get so excited!
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Springville, UT

Just what you would expect from a lemon lime soda. Crisp refreshing and nice and bubbly. Goid if you're looking for a soda worth a mild flavour
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now