BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
kiernan k.
kiernan k.
Avon, OH
I love sprite it is refreshing and tastes amazing I love the lemon in it and it is a great price
Katherine Q.
Katherine Q.
San Antonio, TX
My kids new favorite beverage. I love the taste, they love that they get to have soda every once in a while
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Sprite is a nice, airy, light drink, good on a warm day!! The lemon lime flavor is so refreshing, yum yum!!
Clara B.
Clara B.
Jonesboro, AR
Sprite is one of my favorite drinks! So light and refreshing without being too sweet. I love to add different flavors to it to mix it up!
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
A staple in our house. Everyone in our family loves the fresh, crisp taste and great amount of carbonation.
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Yum all day! I always order a sprite no ice at all restraints because it's so good and it doesn't water down.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Spanaway
Perfect for when I have an upset stomach. Nice lemony lime crisp flavor. Not too rich like drinking a coke.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Me gusta mucho esta bebida.
Pero es muy seca tipo cuando tu tienes sed y la bebes te da más sed.
El resto me encanta
Luzmaria R.
Luzmaria R.
Bloomington, CA
Love this soda the only falvor i drink since im prego lolz i dont get heart burns with this one!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Valley Stream, NY
I'm not a big soda drinker but sprite is always a comfortable choice. It was my favorite childhood soda and I would still drink it today.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?