Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Katie K.
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA

Love sprite - great for sipping, great for mixing, makes tummy feel better when you're sick. Great soda!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Fargo , ND

I love sprite! It is really good and settling for the stomach when not feeling the best! It is tasty too
Katy L.
Katy L.

Always a classic! Compliments any food and has a crisp, clear taste. Love it! Great for kids and adults!
Sara V.
Sara V.
Madrid

I love it my friends kids has discover a form to do mojitos without alcohol with sprite and is delicious
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Riverside, CA

I really enjoy this drink with some ice ! Or when it's really cold ! I love how it makes me burp so much
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
Tucson, AZ

Very refreshing great for tummy ache not to sweet. I always keep Sprite in my fridge. Great for company.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Rome, GA

Such an easy drink. Especially when sick. There's no other drink I want when I'm feeling on the downside
Briannah E.
Briannah E.
Fresno, CA

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. It is the only clear soda I know that has a great, refreshing taste.
Adela C.
Adela C.

Riquicima para acompañar las comidas, queda perfecto con todo, mmmm me encantaaaa y para cualquier snack
Martina L.
Martina L.

Really good, nice packaging, really nice taste, but still not my favorite drink. But I still recomend it
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now