Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX

Love Sprite! Tastes great alone or mixed with my fav alcohol. I prefer this over other lime-lemon flavored drinks
Esha V.
Esha V.
Toronto

Basic soda so there is nothing really special about it. Better to buy in bulk than just one at the grocery store.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Sulphur, LA

I don't drink other carbonated drinks. Sprite is my favorite! I also like the cranberry Sprite and cherry Sprite!
Hope H.
Hope H.

I love sprite. It is very crisp and refreshing. It works well in making punch and when you have an upset stomach.
Jeison P.
Jeison P.

Como dije me encanta el cítrico por eso este es una de mis bebidas favoritas y contiene mucha azúcar ovmuy dulce.
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA

I mean its sprite, whats not to like about it. Its a classic soda. Good for parties with or without alcohol! Haha
Brianna A.
Brianna A.

This is a classic and has always been my favorite soda. It's simple, refreshing, and not heavy like darker sodas.
elizabeth R.
elizabeth R.
Tyler, TX

Sprite is great!!
Also being pregnant it's a great caffeine free option so I can still have some soda in my life.
Mairy X.
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA

I like the original taste. I like the bubbling soda and the lemon lime taste. I like the packaging and the color.
Katia S.
Katia S.
Kerman, CA

I prefer it over Sierra Mist it's a like taste but there's this certain taste to it that I prefer very refreshing
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?

Join Now