Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL

These, as well as Ginger Ale, is perfect for an upset stomach. The carbonation really settles an upset stomach without making you even more nauseated.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.

I love Sprite, and it's especially good to drink if you have a cold or have been nauseous. It's not the soda I reach for every time, but it is my second favorite.
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.

Cool, clear, refreshing is what i think of when I'm drinking a glass of sprite! Not too sweet, its just right. sprite is my preferred choice compared to 7up
ryanne t.
ryanne t.

I don't drink soda, but when situations happen and it's the only option, I chose sprite. It is very sweet, very carbonated, and does have a citrus taste. There is no distinct overpowering taste.
Adelyn b.
Adelyn b.
New Haven, CT

Best taste and it cool and refreshing the only soda i drank while pregnant, I love me some sprite
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH

I love the taste of sprite.... It's one of my favs. I got to say I prefer this over most sodas Because it has a lighter taste
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

I LOVE SPRITE. I love that it has all the carbonation of regular soda, but without the caffeine!
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN

I hardly ever drink carbonated sodas anymore, but if I do it's always Sprite. I especially make sure I have Sprite if I'm sick with an upset stomach or a sore throat. Something about Sprite settles my stomach or soothes my throat. Sprite is very crisp and refreshing and not syrupy like many other sodas.
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Denver, CO

I like sprite a lot. I find that it's price point is competitive to similar soda's and it tastes great. It is perfect for if your stomach is feeling a little off and you want some clear liquids.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Columbia, KY

Sprite is so crisp and refreshing. Very helpful to settling your stomach. Great go to drink for those who are sick.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?