Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA

I love Sprite. Its so awesome. I like drinking it when it's like at the slushy stage.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX

My favorite flavored pop soda. If it's not this one it's the orange Fanta. Both great
Lexie E.
Lexie E.

Sprite is so tasty! I often drink it when I have the flu it's great for your stomach!
Janine Y.
Janine Y.

It is really a great thirst quencher 👍 It goes really well with chips or even burgers
Amy J.
Amy J.
Denton, TX

Crisp and refreshing just like the ad. Good with almost any alcohol..except fireball!
Analilia B.
Analilia B.
Greenville, SC

The best. Sofa ever made ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I love sprite and all it's. Lemon lime. Gloryness
DAmber H.
DAmber H.
Lewisville , Tx

Sprite is my favorite soda!! I could never go wrong by choosing it! It goes anything
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.

Love me some sprite don't drink dark sofas a lot so when I drink soda I drink sprite
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Hialeah, FL

I drink Sprite or diet Sprite a lot and I find it so refreshing and I love it a lot!
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM

My favorite soft drink. Definitely my go to drink. Would recommend this to a friend.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now