Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Yailin R.
Yailin R.
I love sprite it is so refreshing it taste soo good and is one of my best soda.
James S.
James S.
Rice, VA
Good mixer. Goes well after a workout. Enjoy the fact that this is an established drink.
janelle e.
janelle e.
this soda is ok, not my favorite but i will buy and drink it when it is on sale. my kids like it so i buy it for them.
Jeniffer H.
Jeniffer H.
Alamo, TX
Really love to drink this soda whenever I'm sick, it really does help feel a little more hydrated.
leyanes r.
leyanes r.
austin, TX
I very rarely drink soda or sugary drinks but when i do i always choose sprite because it just taste awesome
Ines B.
Ines B.
New jersey
Me encanta esa soda porque es la que tiene menos cafeína es muy rica y refrescante me encanta me gusta mucho
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Sprite is classic. Super good, super affordable, and it mixes well with other things. Definitely recommend.
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Hillsville , VA
My all time favorite soda. It's always refreshing and maintains carbonation. I love the lemon lime tartness.
Sylvia D.
Sylvia D.
Austin, TX
My favorite!!!! It's very delicious, plus I taste it very healthy!! Even people says no
Devin C.
Devin C.
Brooklyn, NY
this drink keeps me hydrated and reminds me of my childhoodSprite® Lemon-Lime Soda 6-12 fl. oz. Cans
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?