Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Irene B.
Irene B.
Love this sweet take on seltzer! I really enjoy this when I'm out to dinner! Lemony taste!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hoover, Al
Sprite is one of my comfort drinks. It is great for upset stomachs or over Ice for dinner.
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
I always say I need to give pop up but this pop I will never give up I love sprite so much
Ramey C.
Ramey C.
A refreshing classic. I tend to avoid because of the high sugar content, but when I have an upset stomach it's my go-to.
Beth Z.
Beth Z.
Sprite is always a good refreshing drink! So light and smooth! Great for mixed drinks too.
Holly V.
Holly V.
I love sprite. It's my go to soda because it doesn't have any caffeine and it tastes good.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
I love Sprite, I just can't deal with it all the time that's why I gave it 4 stars! Definitely a favorite when I'm sick.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
North bergen
This is great for a cookout or a get together! Who doesn't love sprite, it's a great drink
Elvia C.
Elvia C.
Honestly I always stick to sprite never like other types of soda this is number one to me gotta love it lol. .
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
This is the best thing to sip when my tummy is not feeling great. It settles it down alot
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?