BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Megan C.
I love the refreshing taste of this soda. I like to drink my pops cold and the burn in my throat when it goes down feels strange but good lol.
Rebecca B.
I love sprite! We buy two or three two liters at a time. The whole family drinks it. It's great for carbonated drinks but without the caffeine.
Christian B.
DECATUR, IL
Very crisp and refreshing the only think i drink besides water. I love the taste of it lemon and limes mixed together my favorite combination.
Gloria R.
Phoenix, AZ
A really nice soda to have on a hot sunny day doesn't leave you feeling thirsty or leave mouth dry really hydrating and the taste is great too.
Rocio G.
Refreshing lemon lime soda. I use Sprite instead of gingerale when dealing with an upset stomach but in general enjoy drinking it on a hot day.
Mindie H.
Trumann , AR
i love sprite! it has a great taste. its also helpful when i have an upset stomach. the taste is way better than the other sodas on the market.
Iveth G.
Muskogee , OK
I'm always the one who you ask what do you want to drink and I always say sprite no matter what it is so delicious and I can't stop drinking it
Melissa S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sprite is one of my family's favorite sodas!! From having an upset stomach, or just needing a refreshing drink-we always can count on Sprite!!
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite soda! Coke and Pepsi are too strong for me. Sprite is nice and refreshing. Can never go wrong with a cold can of sprite !
Veronica V.
One of my favorite sodas and is the only one I will drink if non diet. This would be my second choice of soda if Diet Pepsi was not available.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?