Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Monmouth, IL

Sprite is a good choice to get the carbonation without the caffeine. A really good option when my kids want "pop".
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Westminster, MD

Coke products over Pepsi are so much better!!!! Big fan of the Sprite Zero too!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI

Sprite is pretty good, my mom buys it for my dads lunch since dark liquids are worse for you.
Mariam B.
Mariam B.

Its soda. Its enjoyed if you like the lemon lime flavor. what is there to review? if you like lemon lime this is good.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Austin, TX

this is one of my all time favorite sodas of all time! It is absolutely refreshing and has that classic lemon lime soda that everyone knows about.
Kurt H.
Kurt H.
Stockton, CA

This is one of my all time favs, great anytime, really great on a hot day. Excellent of you have the flu and are having a hard time keeping things down. Good as a mixer in drinks. Great mixed with Kool-Aid. Good to jazz up a cake mix. If you are looking for a nice clean crisp drink, look no further.
Tarrah G.
Tarrah G.

We don't drink soda in our household, but we do keep Sprite around for the occasional upset tummy!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Cape Coral, FL

Sprite is one of my go to sodas when it is available. It's so refreshing to me! it's one of my favorites!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Jacksonville, OR

This is the only soda my little sister will drink so I buy a lot of it. Because of that, I've learned to love it and appreciate the light, sparkling taste.
Leela I.
Leela I.

Although I don't drink sodas anymore I do love sprites sodas. It does help with stomach aches and occasional relieving of gas. I recommend it to anyone who likes so it is or likes to mix sodas and cocktails.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now