Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this soda I drink it all the time.. works well when not feeling so good goes good with chips and pizza
Gustavo M.
Gustavo M.

I like sprite very much I love the taste of lemon of soda and I think it's cool to can I like to collect cans
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Jalisco, Mexico

uno de mis favoritos, gracias a esta marca conoci a personas muy geniales, es refrescante y quita bien la sed
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

Sprite is my go to soda. It's light and crisp and doesn't make me feel as bad for drinking as other sodas do.
Cami S.
Cami S.

Muy rica, me gusta mucho tomar cuando hace mucho calor y me ayuda a sacarme la sed, muy refrescante y sabrosa
Angela M.
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA

Im a light soda kind of person sprite is very refreshing love the taste not to strong i buy this all the time
Monica M.
Monica M.

Nice, crisp, refreshing flavor. One of my favorite sodas. Waaay better than 7 Up! Definitely would recommend.
Whitney O.
Whitney O.

I let my little one enjoy a Sprite every now and then for a treat. We don't get them often, but we love them.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Harrisonburg, VA

Go to drink for a soda that won't turn my teeth a different color or give me an unnecessary amount of energy.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Lafayette, LA

Can't go wrong with a classic can of sprite. Taste refreshing and if my kids want soda this is what they get.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Erica J.
Erica J.
Rocky Mount
Are there any punch recipes that include Sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now