BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Sara M.
Minneapolis , MN
I love anything lime flavored. Sprite is my go to drink when I am not drinking plain soda water. I like how carbonated it is and the lime flavor.
Genedra T.
Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It has such a refreshing taste and perfect amount of flavor. It aways hit the spot to quench my thirst.
Amanda M.
Absolutely love sprite. Refreshing without caffeine. Helps settle an upset stomach, too. Drink it anytime, goes with anything. ALWAYS recommend.
Evelyn W.
Sprite is wonderful! If I have to drink a soft drink then I usually try to go for a sprite. They're yummy and they are good for an upset stomach.
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV
Sprite is my favorite drink. It doesn't have any caffeine in it, which is good. It helps with upset stomachs. I can drink a whole case by myself
Flor H.
Always find these refreshing in the summer mostly with ice and the bubbly of it is just so relaxing always have these at parties or get togethers
Gabrielle C.
I enjoy drinking this because its fizzy and a little bit fruity and pairs well with tacos! I actually drink this whole working at taco bell hahah
Evonne S.
West Jordan, UT
Sprite is my go to for my kids, or to cure a tummy ache. I prefer something with caffeine. Price point is the same as all the other beverages.
Christian B.
DECATUR, IL
Very crisp and refreshing the only think i drink besides water. I love the taste of it lemon and limes mixed together my favorite combination.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
refrescante bebida sabor a limon con soda, esta presentación es buena para llevarla todos lados y fácil de destapar, y de compartir con otros.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?