Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Lexie E.
Lexie E.

Sprite is so tasty! I often drink it when I have the flu it's great for your stomach!
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Newport News, VA

Its frickin sprite what is there to complain about. It is the perfect drink of choice
Janine Y.
Janine Y.

It is really a great thirst quencher 👍 It goes really well with chips or even burgers
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.

Love me some sprite don't drink dark sofas a lot so when I drink soda I drink sprite
Jenni G.
Jenni G.
Norwalk, CA

My go-to drink when I want a clear soft drink. Love the light taste - not too sweet.
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM

My favorite soft drink. Definitely my go to drink. Would recommend this to a friend.
ashlyn h.
ashlyn h.
Ball Ground, GA

I love this product I definitely recommend it to all my friends it's worth the price
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Merced

This is a great soda it is not heavy and it is very refreshing I recommend to buy it
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Jefferson City, TN

Can't go wrong with Sprite. Walgreens sometimes has a sale on their 12 packs. 3/ $10
Analilia B.
Analilia B.
Greenville, SC

The best. Sofa ever made ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I love sprite and all it's. Lemon lime. Gloryness
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now