Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Camryn D.
Camryn D.
Corsicana, TX

Refreshing, crisp taste that hydrates and suffices thirst. Real good flavor. Definitely helps when you're sick also
Carmen C.
Carmen C.

It's sprite. It's good stuff, I like it when I don't want caffeine but want soda.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Green Bay, WI

Cool. Refreshing. Clear. LOVE. I love to mix this with drinks as well as cherry or vanilla syrup. I love the bubbly, sweet refreshing sensation it gives me. 10/10 my favorite Soda!
ironuk m.
ironuk m.

bebida refrescante exquicita burbugeante con un ligero toque de limon y soda citrico para compartir con familiares y amigos
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Downey, CA

Sprite soda has great taste and it's my soda when I'm not feeling good and it's not so heavy when my stomach is not feeling so well.
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Storrs, CT

I have been drinking Sprite my whole life and have always found it more refreshing than 7up or Sierra Mist. It is flavorful with just the right amount of bubbles, and when it's in a tall cup with ice it always manages to quench my thirst. When I am sick, this is usually the only thing that tastes good.
Brynn M.
Brynn M.

This is a wonderfully refreshing drink. I can get it at any restaurant or store. It's usually pretty cheap. It's a soda, so it meets expectations. There is no need to improve an already solid drink. I would totally recommend this to others, for sure!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Easton, PA

Absolutely love sprite. It is always so refreshing . I prefer it to other sodas because it's just so light and crisp to taste.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Orlando, FL

This is one of the clear sodas that goes nicely with many food choices. It can also help in some cases of stomach aches. also great, cheap mixer for adult drinks. My fave is peach schnapps and sprite!
Viktoriya K.
Viktoriya K.

Sprite is good. I really miss sprite remix though. I wish it wasn't discontinued. There are so nNg coke flavors, why not more sprite?
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now