Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Karen B.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
Sprint's the best what can I say lemon lime soda for me everyday I use this when I have a sick stomach
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Santa Clarita , CA
Nothing is better than a cold crisp sprite
It's my go to drink honestly
I love it
It's very refreshing
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
I love sprite and definitely hate that I do! It tastes good but isn't good for me
Susan E.
Susan E.
Tarboro, NC
This is my favorite clear soda. It is the only soda that will help settle my upset stomach.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My all time favorite soft drink!! Drink one or two every day! Nothing better than a good cold Sprite!
Melani J.
Melani J.
Austell
Sprite taste so good and i i like it and I would recommend Sprite and the can type by itself is cheap
Sheryl G.
Sheryl G.
Minneapolis, MN
Great soda when not looking for a zero calorie option very much enjoy and would reccomend to others!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Sprite is my go-to. It's the only lemon-lime soda I will drink. It doesn't tastes as sweet and syrupy as the other brands
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
My go to "soda" since being pregnant/breast feeding. I've definitely grown a liking to it.
Irene B.
Irene B.
Love this sweet take on seltzer! I really enjoy this when I'm out to dinner! Lemony taste!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?