Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Savannah S.
Savannah S.

in love with this soda!!! tastes so good, so refreshing after a long day!! tastes so lemony, yet you can't really taste the lemon. also the best if you are sick with a stomachache or something like that!!
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.

One of my favorite flavors for soda drinks. Sprite is actually my number two option every time I get asked what do I want to drink or I crave it when it is extremely hot outside because the flavor is refreshing
Maria M.
Maria M.
Burlington, NC

Sprite taste delicious! It has a lemony flavor to it. It is clear so it will not stain your teeth if you sip on it without a straw.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX

Sprite has been my favorite drink no matter what. I love the taste and the fact that it doesn't make me feel bloated after i drink it. Also it has less calories than a coke.
Favorite soft drink tbh 😛 better than coke...plus you can lowkey get some in a water cup lol
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.

I have no problems with this drink. It's very refreshing just like any other soda
Nelson P.
Nelson P.

One of my favorites canned sodas, its fresh lemon flavor is so good. UNA DE MIS SODAS FAVORITAS SU DELICIOSO SABOR A LIMON TAN REFRESCANTE.
Monique F.
Monique F.
West Collingswood, NJ

Crisp clean flavor, never disappoints me. Love this way more than 7up or Sierra Mist. My favorite!
Cambre M.
Cambre M.
Rising Fawn, GA

Soooooo refreshing. But seems to go flat pretty quickly. Also high in sugar so enjoy in moderation!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond , IN

Sprite is my go to soda. I don't drink colored soda only clear. Sprite is the best flavored by far. I feel like it's a soda you can drink out of a can or a fountain and it's still good.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?