Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Huntingdon, PA

I drink this soda every day. It is so good. Especially if you love lemon lime flavor.
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN

I like the taste of this soda. I specifically like the size. They have the small one.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.

My favorite I always drink these. Everywhere I go I get a sprite. Definitely my go-to
Rita D.
Rita D.

Sprite is soooo good. Chill it over some ice and it's a recipe for cool,crisp and yum
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
Killeen, TX

Sprite is delicious. I'm sure you've all had it and I'm just super yummy. BUY SPRITE!
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX

My favorite flavored pop soda. If it's not this one it's the orange Fanta. Both great
Tori S.
Tori S.

Always a refreshing soda. I love coca-cola products and I love the lemon lime flavor!
Estrella S.
Estrella S.
San Diego, CA

I love sprite!! It's my go to drink when I'm thirsty or sick. I love the taste of it.
Lexie E.
Lexie E.

Sprite is so tasty! I often drink it when I have the flu it's great for your stomach!
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Newport News, VA

Its frickin sprite what is there to complain about. It is the perfect drink of choice
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now