BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Mary A.
Great refreshing and reliable lemon lime soda. When staying away from caffeine, Sprite can't be beat. I've loved it all my life. Wonderful flavor!
Kat A.
I love sprite soda! Especially when my tummy hurts or I have cramps! This always helps! But it's good to drink and cook work also! A classic drink!
Lexi M.
When ever I'm sick or have a belly ache this is such a good thing to sip on it always helps settle my belly down or if I have a fever it helps too
Chelsea S.
Sprite is always a go to of mine! I like that it's not too sweet and it doesn't have caffeine. It's not expensive and you can find it everywhere!
Genedra T.
Sprite has always been my favorite soda. It has such a refreshing taste and perfect amount of flavor. It aways hit the spot to quench my thirst.
Melissa M.
Sprite is my go to lemon lime soda. It's crisp and refreshing. I also use it a lot as a mixer with flavored vodka. It's such a good combination!
Giovanna P.
Sprite is my go to if there is no Coca Cola or even if I'm not wanting a dark soda that thick! Just super fresh and thirst quenching! Affordable!
Dominique J.
Fort irwin, CA
i love sprite one of my favor soda of all time i could drink this soda all the time its really good and it not so strong like the other sodas
Jessalyn C.
Mount aetna, PA
Love this soda... as a breast feeding mama this one of the only CAFFINE free drinks I can drink!! Thank you cokecola for allowing this to exist.
Sara M.
Minneapolis , MN
I love anything lime flavored. Sprite is my go to drink when I am not drinking plain soda water. I like how carbonated it is and the lime flavor.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?