BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
jessica m.
jessica m.
Phila, PA
I love sprite. A great mixer and basic enough to add a nice flavor too. Always hits the spot and quenches a craving.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
This and cranberry are amazing nice sweet fresh and cleasing i adorr sprite deeply always have always will
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
My absolute favorite drink in the world. Any time and anywhere that's what I go with as my drink of choice
Roberta A.
Roberta A.
Gainesville , VA
Refrigerante bom, mas não é meu favorito. Gosto de tomar misturado com vodka. Ou com algum snack de tarde.
Madison J.
Madison J.
Grew up drinking sprite and I love that it still tastes the same. So refreshing and wayyyy better than Sierra Mist.
Meg D.
Meg D.
Hermantown , MN
Classic sprite is my favorite pop. It's the only one I drink. The flavor is great. Completely met all expectations.
Riana B.
Riana B.
Daly City, CA
Sprite is my all time favorite soda. I never get tired of it and I will probably drink it forever. Very refreshing.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Weatherford, TX
Sprite is a decent soda. However it always reminds me of when I was sick as a child. I do love it though.
crystal e.
crystal e.
Upland, CA
Always a must have! Especially when the kids have a stomach ache! But I always have sprite in the pantry!
Susan A.
Susan A.
Love sprite, tastes great, buy it every time I'm at the gas station, pumping gas. It's affordable good price range.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?