BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Carlena  B.
Carlena B.
Ashland, KY
Best lemon lime soda available. The taste is great! I suffer with chronic stomach issues and other drinks similar have always induced stomach pains. Sprite has never caused any symptoms and actually helps with stomach.
Selina G.
Selina G.
I like to drink this but I don't like it as much as I like others but it has a good flavor to it and you should try it
Maju R.
Maju R.
Tomo todos os dias na hora do almoço e na hora da janta, melhor refrigerante, bem levinho para tomar, principalmente no calor
Emily A.
Emily A.
Tastes great. Pretty simple and kind of boring though. Great for younger kids, because it doesn't have caffeine in it.
Jade A.
Jade A.
My favorite soda and the only thing ill drink. So very refreshing and enjoyable. Please try Sprite if you have not yet
Karly M.
Karly M.
We always have a 12 pk of sprite in our fridge. Husband drinks 1 at least every morning. Has a nice refreshing taste !
Madyson H.
Madyson H.
Castro Valley
I used to hate carbonated sodas but now I can barely go a day without sprite. I'm addicted to caffeine. I'm not lying.
lizbeth t.
lizbeth t.
sprite is the best of the best i love love love this drink i always drink it when my tummy feels bad it also helps with sea sick
Amorette M.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
I hardly drink Sprite. UT once in a while it's just what I need. It's refreshing and tastes goooood!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Sprite is a classic soda that never fails to make days a little better. It has a perfect flavor and a nice crisp taste
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?