Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
I love the taste. It's also great if u have a stomach ache or your stomach is upset works like magic lol
Alyssa U.
Alyssa U.
Ishpeming, MI
You can't go wrong with a sprite. Other brands try to imitate it but they will never outdo the original.
Sam G.
Sam G.
I just like Sprite. It doesn't make me feel sick or anything which is nice and all. I get sick a lot so
Naadira S.
Naadira S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
My fav soda ever. I buy sprites like i buy underwear seriously. its always a thirst quencher. goes with every type of food.
Lerinda B.
Lerinda B.
Keithville, LA
A classic go-to for a cocktail mixer, an upset stomach, or a just a refreshing beverage. Irreplaceable.
Cyndra C.
Cyndra C.
Greensboro, NC
The best soda there is . It's super light so you and it's not as bad for you as dark soda is.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I've always loved sprite since a child and still do to this day. My go to drink whenever I was thirsty.
crystal k.
crystal k.
Nothing more refreshing then a light glass of sprite! The carbonation hurts your throat so very good!!!
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Rogers, AR
The best soda but water is better lol so drink water guys. Unless we're actually in ww3 then drink as much soda as you want
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
One of my favorite carbonated drinks. Very refreshing and higher quality than other lemon lime flavored beverages I've had.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?