Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Crystal C.
Crystal C.

Although Coke is my favorite soda, I prefer to drink Sprite more often than Coke. It's not dark, so it's a bit more better. Plus, I use it to mix it with alcoholic beverages and it's great.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.

i would always pick this over coke. Sodas are very acidic to me but it wouldn't mind this at party if thats the only thing they have. the lemon-lime flavor gives off a refreshing sparkling taste. they would always go on sale for holidays. And my family would always get it for the kids along with iceteas.
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.

Whenever I was younger this was my go to drink, for some reason I just love lemon lime soda, I don't drink it often but when I do this is what I have. It just has a nice crisp taste to it without it having to burn my throat
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Salinas, CA

Sprite is my favorite drink and I always like how it tastes. Very refreshing for me and is always good for upset stomachs.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Fort Wayne, IN

Sprite 12 oz bottle when you're sick, is there anything better? I hated the larger size, it'd be warm before I could manage to drink it, but the cans would go flat too quickly, 12-oz bottles to the rescue! I hope I don't get a stomach bug again,, but if I do, I like what I'll buy
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lapeer, MI

Sprite is my favorite soda in the summertime, Its so light and refreshing with just a little kick :)
Anna V.
Anna V.
Westerville, OH

Has a classy taste to it, my family loves it and but it all the time. I personally don't really like it, I find it's too sweet. I also find that it gets flat very quickly which is a little annoying but that is something I can get past. Overall, I prefer other drinks but I do know my family likes it so it's all about personal preference.
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach, FL

Who doesn't like the refreshing tastes of sprite on a summer afternoon in floridas humid weather ..so yummy
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Who doesn't like Sprite!? It's so good, especially ice cold. I'm not a big fan of Diet Sprite, though. But this is perfect. It's also good for upset stomachs!
Reagan D.
Reagan D.

Love this kind of soda! Its a nice and refreshing drink that cools the throat and settles my stomach when its ever upset.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?