BY SPRITE #2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Kaira A.
Kaira A.
Waterbury, CT
Always been my favorite soda! Its just so refreshing that i could drink it everyday! I prefer them really cold!
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
I love for a cold sprite! A cold can is the best go to drink in my book! So refreshing and carbonated
Skylynn W.
Skylynn W.
When my stomach hurts I usually go for this or vernors.. its really carbonated. It has a good taste & I like to drink it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Aledo, TX
This drink is so refreshing with u meal just poor it over some ice on a hot day and float by the pool
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Jenison
It's the original lemon lime soda! It's been around my whole life and I love this stuff! Refreshing and still affordable!
Simplesmente adoro, um dos meus refrigerantes preferido sempre que tem na minha geladeira estou bebendo, muito amor por essa bebida
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I drink this when I get nauseous and it helps settle my stomach. Couldn't live without it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
millington, TN
My go to decaffeinated soda. Always very refreshing. Nice crisp taste. Super cheap. Easy to find at any store.
Mari M.
Mari M.
West Valley City
Best mixed with flavored vodka!! Oh its my favorite drink. Not too sweet, not to heavy. Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda
kajsa s.
kajsa s.
Original sprite is the best. It is light and it helps if you have a stomach ache. It is very satisfying drink.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?