Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI

Sprite is pretty good, my mom buys it for my dads lunch since dark liquids are worse for you.
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
Marysville, CA

We all love sprait in my family. For party , for lunch, for partying. It's so delicious soda. It's came in cans. Plastic bottles and big bottle. It's a good quality product. I really like it. It's the best
Emma P.
Emma P.
Wayne, IL

I'm a huge coke fan but you can't always drink the same thing or when the vending machine is out of coke. Sprite is my go to soft drink replacement and it is pretty awesome. Its lighter than my other drinks and i dont feel quite as bad drinking it. The taste is great and the can is pretty!
Tarrah G.
Tarrah G.

We don't drink soda in our household, but we do keep Sprite around for the occasional upset tummy!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Jacksonville, OR

This is the only soda my little sister will drink so I buy a lot of it. Because of that, I've learned to love it and appreciate the light, sparkling taste.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Merced, CA

This is my favorite go to Soda, and sprite flavor is my favorite brand of lemon-lime sodas
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I don't have sprite very often, but when anywhere offers coke products.. i tend to lean towards sprite.
Jessica  L.
Jessica L.

I have always been a fan if sprite. It has a nice refreshing crisp taste. I love it with apple vodka!!!
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY

Sprite is so good! It's so light and the flavor is delicious. It definitely is a thirst quencher and is refreshing, unlike heavier colas, which can leave you even thirstier than before you had the drink.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Lexington, KY

Great value! And a favorite of lemon lime soda. I think they taste better in a can
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now