Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Sprite is the only soft drink I'll ever drink in my life I love it it's not to harmful
Mystery M.
Mystery M.
Provo, UT

My favorite go to soda. You can never go wrong with a sprite. Also it's caffeine free!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Cornelius, OR

Sprite is a great mixer, @or great by itself for a refreshing beverage in the evening.
nita C.
nita C.

This is my favorite I love sprite it also helps me when I get sick the best
Thanks ncc
Paras P.
Paras P.

It's Sprite but out of all the lemon lime sodas it tastes the most naturally flavored
Tyra L.
Tyra L.
Albuquerque, NM

My family loves sprite, that's all we drink in our house, it is the best when sick...
Nataly C.
Nataly C.
chile

Muy buena bebida con un toque de limon, muy buena para compartir con amigos o familia
Leslie A.
Leslie A.

My favorite I always drink these. Everywhere I go I get a sprite. Definitely my go-to
Ginger R.
Ginger R.
Columbia, SC

I have always loved Sprite. Prefer the diet flavor. But this gives me a fresh feeling
Charisse B.
Charisse B.
Riverdale, GA

You can never go wrong with Sprite!! If i have to drink pop this is one i am picking!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now