BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Gina K.
Gina K.
I've been drinking and liking Sprite since I was a child. It's a nice change from cola. Sprite is a favorite in my home.
María C.
María C.
Doral, FL
Es mi sabor de soda favorito, sabe muy rico, tiene lo refrescante del limón con el toque gaseoso, lo recomiendo
Christina T.
Christina T.
Sanford, Fl
Caffeine free soda I can give my 7 year old nephew without worrying about him bouncing off the walls too much.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Leitchfield, KY
My kids like to have sprite when they aren't feeling good. Anytime they are sick I make sure ro keep the fridge stocked
Megan S.
Megan S.
Definitely my go-to drink. Not too heavy and always makes me feel refreshed. I love the lemon lime taste to it
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.
Sprite is light and refreshing. It doesn't taste heavy like other colas. It also seems to have more fizz to me
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Tipton, IA
I don't like sprit. Unless I'm sick I don't like it. I think it's gross and I don't like it. My son likes it.
Carmen c.
Carmen c.
Federal Way, WA
I LOVE SPRITE. its my everyday drink! I fell in love with it when i was pregnant i am addicted to sprite haha
Ma. Mikaella V.
Ma. Mikaella V.
Frankfort, KY
I really love sprite. Make my thirst away. Love the flavor too. I love mixing this when I'm cooking some Filipino dish
Tykeshia H.
Tykeshia H.
Pittsburg, TX
The only time I really drink a Sprite is when I get sick I don't know what it is it always make me feel better and that goes for my son too
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?