Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Ogechi N.
Ogechi N.
Fontana, CA

I don't really like soda but if I have to choose , I get Sprite . Doesn't have too much fizz or sugary taste and goes any and every meal
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

Great lemon-lime flavor - perfect for mixing with juices for punch, etc. Also great when you're not feeling well to settle the stomach
sam p.
sam p.
Southampton, PA

I love sprite so much especially when i have a stomach ach . i totally recommend this product
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Norfolk, VA

One of the best sodas hands down. Refreshing and tastes great. One of my favorites
Taylor F.
Taylor F.

We love sprite! It's great for when I'm pregnant and can't have caffeine. And something about it makes it feel a lot less heavy and sugary than other sodas. It's actually refreshing. Goes great with popcorn at the movies!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX

Sprite has been my favorite drink no matter what. I love the taste and the fact that it doesn't make me feel bloated after i drink it. Also it has less calories than a coke.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN

Always delicious and refreshing! Great on its own, but also works well as a mixer. I like to make a good ol' kiddie cocktail with it!
ashley E.
ashley E.
Houston, Tx

This is my favorite drink. I love buying this package .Walmart has a great deal with Sprite 12 can box.
Darla S.
Darla S.
Wdm, IA

This is absolutely my favorite soft drink. It is refreshing and delicious! It so versatile also, I can add some cranberry juice to it and it's absolutely yummy!
Justine M.
Justine M.
Akron, OH

One of my favorite sodas of all time. Regular and diet, they are both great! Always a nice refreshing flavor that isn't overpoweringly sweet, which is important for lemon lime sodas in my option. Will continue to buy for sure!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now