BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Valley stream, NY
I'm not a big soda drinker but sprite is always a comfortable choice. It was my favorite childhood soda and I would still drink it today.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Spanaway
Perfect for when I have an upset stomach. Nice lemony lime crisp flavor. Not too rich like drinking a coke.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Me gusta mucho esta bebida.
Pero es muy seca tipo cuando tu tienes sed y la bebes te da más sed.
El resto me encanta
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
One of my go to drinks! Tastes great, and would definetly recommend to anyone. Has such a refreshing taste!
Breanna F.
Breanna F.
My faboraite soda super refreshing. Taste of sugary goodness. The perfect sunnytime bervage to refresh you.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
daily cravings! Probably one of the top pops, for dinner, the movies, lunch, school, work, etc. just overall amazing!
Marie C.
Marie C.
makati
I like this! It's not that sweet or hard like coke. Yeahh it's good i love ut. I always. Repeat consumer. I always drink this.
James B.
James B.
Superior, WI
Love sprite so much!!!!!!!!!!!! Number 2 on my list of favorite sodas 1 being mtn dew. 12 packs are the cheapest way to buy them as well if anyone was wondering.
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
I love sprite! It's my go to when I'm pregnant or not feeling well. I keep it in the fridge for when I'm craving it.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Phila, PA
I love sprite. A great mixer and basic enough to add a nice flavor too. Always hits the spot and quenches a craving.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?