Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Nancy  A.
Nancy A.

I don't usually drink soda but when I see sprite it's hard to say no. I love this soda so much.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.

Although Coke is my favorite soda, I prefer to drink Sprite more often than Coke. It's not dark, so it's a bit more better. Plus, I use it to mix it with alcoholic beverages and it's great.
Shelly L.
Shelly L.

i would always pick this over coke. Sodas are very acidic to me but it wouldn't mind this at party if thats the only thing they have. the lemon-lime flavor gives off a refreshing sparkling taste. they would always go on sale for holidays. And my family would always get it for the kids along with iceteas.
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.

Whenever I was younger this was my go to drink, for some reason I just love lemon lime soda, I don't drink it often but when I do this is what I have. It just has a nice crisp taste to it without it having to burn my throat
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Salinas, CA

Sprite is my favorite drink and I always like how it tastes. Very refreshing for me and is always good for upset stomachs.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Fort Wayne, IN

Sprite 12 oz bottle when you're sick, is there anything better? I hated the larger size, it'd be warm before I could manage to drink it, but the cans would go flat too quickly, 12-oz bottles to the rescue! I hope I don't get a stomach bug again,, but if I do, I like what I'll buy
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lapeer, MI

Sprite is my favorite soda in the summertime, Its so light and refreshing with just a little kick :)
Francis A.
Francis A.

Sprite Lemon- Lime Soda is our main and most often only choice of soda. The fact that it has no added coloring and is caffeine free makes it #1Who doesnt love sprite!!!!
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach, FL

Who doesn't like the refreshing tastes of sprite on a summer afternoon in floridas humid weather ..so yummy
solo he probado la sprite simple pero me imagino que las demas deben ser igual o mas ricas es una muy buena bebida
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?