Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
White Haven, Pa
I love sprite. My daughter and I will drink this instead of regular sugared sodas. Tastes just like 7 up
Leah J.
Leah J.
sprite has been my go to ever since i was a little girl. it has been and always will be my favorite soda
Stephanee A.
Stephanee A.
Tampa, FL
It's nice and original . Doesn't have a lot of sugars and isn't a lot of calories. I also like how it doesn't have caffeine.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Prestonsburg, KY
Sprite, sprite, sprite! Love this drink. Great for when you have a stomach ache or bug. Great in drinks.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
My favorite soda. I don't drink caffeine, so this is refreshing and readily available to find.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Cortland, IL
Bubbly goodness with refreshing lemon lime favoring! One of my favorite go-to soda for in home and going out
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
I love the taste. It's also great if u have a stomach ache or your stomach is upset works like magic lol
Alyssa U.
Alyssa U.
Ishpeming, MI
You can't go wrong with a sprite. Other brands try to imitate it but they will never outdo the original.
Naadira S.
Naadira S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
My fav soda ever. I buy sprites like i buy underwear seriously. its always a thirst quencher. goes with every type of food.
Lerinda B.
Lerinda B.
Keithville, LA
A classic go-to for a cocktail mixer, an upset stomach, or a just a refreshing beverage. Irreplaceable.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?