BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Bridgetta P.
Sprite is good for many things. Helps with stomach pain from upset stomach or cramps. And its super refreshing in taste with the lemon amd lime flavor
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my go to drinks. Has always been a classic. Love the crisp flavor. With the new mix machines in fast food places, I always choose grape Sprite.
Cynthia C.
favorite none caffeine soda. love its refreshing lemony flavor and the fact that its not very sweet. also helps when it comes to upset stomachs.
Shelby G.
Mmm love me a Sprite! My favorite clear soda! I have purchased these from Walmart, Target, and gas stations. pretty much everywhere sells them though.
Brittani W.
Evansville , IN
My go to caffeine free drink! Yum! It's even good when you're sick! My mom used to always give me Sprite when I had an upset stomach--oh the memories!
Halle D.
Temecula, CA
My favorite non-carbonated option. Perfect for when you go out but don't want to be sitting up in bed until 3 am, and plus it tastes great with vodka!
Sydni C.
This sofa has good flavor. It also is very affordable. It's not to fizzy either. The packaging is nice and catchy. Value is great. I would buy this.
Bryanna L.
Westbrook, ME
Sprite is the best. It's delicious with no caffeine. A refreshing drink at any time and you can drink it with just about anything. I'd recommend it!
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
Good soda when I'm in the mood to have a soda, as I don't drink them very much. But this definitely has a great s subtle taste compared to other soda
Suzanna P.
Sellersburg, IN
My go to soft drink. I like the new flavors they came up with in the soda machines at fast food places. It's not harsh on my stomach like most sodas.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?