Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Debora F.
Debora F.
Milford , MA

By far my favorite soda hands down my number one choice when out and about for a drink
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Athens, AL

I found that this product left my teeth feeling very gritty and my stomach very upset.
Diana F.
Diana F.

Rica sprite compramos cuando alguien esta enfermo de su estomago para aliviar el dolor
Francisca Z.
Francisca Z.

my favorite drink, it tastes very delicious and I really like the design of the bottle
Sofie T.
Sofie T.

This is the classic pop that I always order at restaurants because it is so refreshing
erin d.
erin d.

Very refreshing. Its not my first choice but i do like to have one every now and then.
Blanca Estela U.
Blanca Estela U.
Livermore, KY

A quien no le gusta esta soda es muy famosa y de muy buen savor para cualquier ocasión
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Beach, VA

This is my favorite soda ever. the taste is so good and can make any day a better day.
Gisselle D.
Gisselle D.
Los Angeles, CA

It's so taste and fresh if I could I would drink one every day great amount of product
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland , Tx

I really like sprite. There's something very refreshing about it. Definitely Reccomend
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now