Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Ting Z.
Ting Z.

Bottled sprite is so convenient. I do not enjoy flat soda. The cap makes it last a few more hours
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN

I really only drink Sprite when I have an upset stomach, but I do enjoy the taste. It's a little sweet to me, but still refreshing.
Nicole c.
Nicole c.

32 pack of sprite is great. It's easier to buy in bulk so you don't need to carry as much and you can save money on buying in bulk!
Pam M.
Pam M.
Morristown, TN

I love sprite. It's one of the healthier choices in soda but still gives you the satisfaction you desire. Especially when your sick.
Sadiann J.
Sadiann J.

This is the only soda I will drink. It taste good and has the right amount of fizz to it. The flavor is good even though it has a weird after taste sometimes, but other than that I love this soda.
Eileen h.
Eileen h.

I love sprite it's so refreshing and light I love lemon lime sodas and this one is my favorite one
Ishalee T.
Ishalee T.
Bronx, NY

It's a good drink if you like the taste if lemon I'm not big on this one but it's not bad either I perfee the original
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL

That's my favorite soda after all. It's delicious and doesn't taste as sweet as the other kinds. I love sprite
Mya H.
Mya H.
Allen Park, MI

Sprite is my absolute favorite!! The only pop I'll drink. It has no caffeine which is a plus!! The only downside is the amount of sugar!! If you don't want to amount of sugar you can get Sprite Zero which is just as good but with no sugar!!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

Sprite is one of my favorite soda pops because of it's unique, caffeine-free flavor. It's great as a mixer or on it's own.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now