BY SPRITE #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Bryanna L.
Westbrook, ME
Sprite is the best. It's delicious with no caffeine. A refreshing drink at any time and you can drink it with just about anything. I'd recommend it!
Lynda L.
Horatio
Sprite has always been a favorite of mine, especially during the summer. It is very refreshing and actually quench your thirst just like they claim.
Suzanna P.
Sellersburg, IN
My go to soft drink. I like the new flavors they came up with in the soda machines at fast food places. It's not harsh on my stomach like most sodas.
Taylor R.
Owensboro, KY
for awhile I drank only dr pepper but then I started drinking sprite and stopped drinking dark stuff altogether so now sprite is my absolute favorite
Kelsey S.
Muncie, IN
Sprite is amazing for anything. It’s great for when you’re sick or just want a nice refreshing lemon lime soda. It goes great with most liquors too.
katie E.
Fort pierce, FL
The only times I get sprite is when we have cherries. Adding a couple cherries to your sprite gives it more flavor, and an admirable one at that! ❤🗻
Daneymis P.
This is my favorite soda and the second is the grape flavor. I like the Spray because I feel it is the one that does the least damage to the kidneys
Lizzeth R.
San Jose, CA
Sprite is great but sprite as a chaser is even better! Sprite has lemon but I never taste the lemon which is great. Sprite is my favorite light soda.
I drink diet Sprite. I love its crisp cool flavor, without extra calories. I try not to drink soda often, but I do enjoy Sprite from time to time.
Shelby T.
My favorite drink! I quit drink caffeine and I'm kind of addicted to sprite now lol I love the way it tastes. The best lemon-lime soda you can buy
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?