Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Charley M.
Charley M.
Louisville , KY
I use it when I'm sick! I don't regularly use it due to sugar, could be less sugar and I would.
Abi V.
Abi V.
My family and I have this like almost every day ! Super refreshing especially now that summer is coming !
Haley M.
Haley M.
So refreshing and it's amazing if you are sick! If you don't like carbonated drinks then don't drink this
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
This is the absolute perfect soda for a hot day. Its crisp and refreshing, chilling and not overly sweet.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Kissimmee, Fl
When I do drink soda I love to drink this along with other brands but it has a very crisp taste
Ali M.
Ali M.
Iowa City, IA
Literally who has anything bad to say about sprite? yeah i guess no caffiene but like hey man it is so crisp you dont need it
Ali R.
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
Sprite is the perfect drink because it goes with everything. By itself, mixed with something else...Sprite is super versatile.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
White Haven, Pa
I love sprite. My daughter and I will drink this instead of regular sugared sodas. Tastes just like 7 up
Leah J.
Leah J.
sprite has been my go to ever since i was a little girl. it has been and always will be my favorite soda
Stephanee A.
Stephanee A.
Tampa, FL
It's nice and original . Doesn't have a lot of sugars and isn't a lot of calories. I also like how it doesn't have caffeine.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?