BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Maria G.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I love that it's no caffeine. As an adult I love mixing it in alcoholic drinks. It's perfect and good for bbqs.
Gina K.
Gina K.
I've been drinking and liking Sprite since I was a child. It's a nice change from cola. Sprite is a favorite in my home.
Summer W.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Only thing I drink anymore besides water it's my all time favorite pop ever and it's a plus because it's healthier then most!
Liza G.
Liza G.
browns summit, NC
I've been drinking sprite for some time now it is delicious and refreshing and I love that it is caffeine free
Charity B.
Charity B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Refreshing lemon lime soda. Quenches yuppie thirst on a hot summer day. Caffine free for the kiddos. Get some!
Yulissa V.
Yulissa V.
Always crisp and refreshing. Love mine over lots of ice. Can soda is always more carbonated in my opinion but i love it the same .
María C.
María C.
Doral, FL
Es mi sabor de soda favorito, sabe muy rico, tiene lo refrescante del limón con el toque gaseoso, lo recomiendo
Christina T.
Christina T.
Sanford, Fl
Caffeine free soda I can give my 7 year old nephew without worrying about him bouncing off the walls too much.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Leitchfield, KY
My kids like to have sprite when they aren't feeling good. Anytime they are sick I make sure ro keep the fridge stocked
Megan S.
Megan S.
Definitely my go-to drink. Not too heavy and always makes me feel refreshed. I love the lemon lime taste to it
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?