Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Bronwyn C.
Bronwyn C.
Denver, CO

Who doesn't like sprite!? great refreshing drink, great for mixing for spritzers too! settles the stomach when sick
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Menifee, CA

I love Sprite. It always helps an upset stomach and tastes amazing in shebert ice cream. Very refreshing on a hot day
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Monticello, KY

Sprite has been my go to forever, it helps with everything and it seems to cure all of my kids 'illnesses' weather it be the flu or a stubbed toe.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Hilliard, OH

Sprite has always been my go to drink since I can remember. It helps with stomach aches and also is caffeine free so you can drink it whenever you please! Refreshing as always and there are many flavors to pick from now!!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Fort Worth, TX

Its rare for us to get sprite. Well actually any soda. My mom doesn't really get sugar drinks but when she does they disappear by the end of the week.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Johnstown, PA

Love this soda!! great for a day by the pool to cool off with! Love the flavor and the lemon lime citrus in it !
Lauryl H.
Lauryl H.
Greenwood, Fl

I don't like many soft drinks, but when I'm wanting a refreshing bubbly soda this is the one I usually grab!
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI

Really fast for a party and the flavor is good. It's a bit bubbly, like any other soda, so I just shake the bubbles out
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Lexington, VA

Just the first sip of a cold sprite says so much, this fizz you get makes me shiver because its so good, I drink this on a daily basis and is great for my stomach so its not harsh at all.
Itzel P.
Itzel P.

Love it! I like having sprite once in while when i drink soda. I love having it in the house. It makes great medicine when I feel like I'm going to throw up.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?