Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Margherita S.
Margherita S.
Buffalo, NY

It's a really good soft drink. It tastes great with anything and everyone loves it ! Its a classic and its inexpensive i love the way it fizzes up in my mouth! They shouldn't be messing with the flavor i love the original and hate the rest. repeat buyer
Inas H.
Inas H.
Albertson, NY

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is nice and refreshing. It's been bought many times in my house. It doesn't have the colors many other sodas have and the flavor is very good. Our expectations have been met for a drink and I would recommend it to others to enjoy.
gracie k.
gracie k.
Murrieta, CA

Sprite has always, always, ALWAYS been a family favorite. It's always one of my favorite sodas, and there really aren't any alternatives to recommend. Their packaging is nice and fitting for the drink, and I love being able to recognize the logo quickly
Bri R.
Bri R.

Sprite is, in my opinion, the most refreshing soda one can drink. It has a great lemon-lime flavor, which is enhanced the colder the beverage is. I think this pairs well with cook-outs in the summer. It's also an easy drink to get down when one is sick.
Zitlali R.
Zitlali R.
San Francisco, CA

I love sprite because it isn't as strong and as heavy as other sodas. It is also very refreshing and its great when it is cold. I prefer the ones in the can more than the bottled ones and it is absolutely amazing and this is the only today I ever drink.
Jori R.
Jori R.

Another classic in the old-school department. It's light & crispy. I do like the happy green and yellow packaging. It settles upset tummies & provides a sugary sweet like nothing else can. I like this but also enjoy a Sierra Mist from time to time, too.
Breann D.
Breann D.
Piqua, OH

I love the original flavor. Its one of those drinks that I drink when I'm sick. I don't think they need any improvement, it has nice packaging. I would recommend to anyone that's sick or anyone that wants a light drink on the stomach. I would buy again.
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL

Sprite has fallen out of favor for me in the past few years. It's still a solid drink for me when I'm craving a soda, but it isn't as crisp as Sierra mist. Coca-Cola should consider updating their flavor and bringing some life back to this product line.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda is a refreshing carbonated citrus beverage that is light on the tummy and tastes great. I don't purchase this regularly but when I want a clear soda or something to help calm my stomach this is what I choose. It's a great classic.
Lexy B.
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA

I don't drink soda often just because it's so unhealthy. But when I do drink it (at restaurants and stuff) sprite is my go too. It has a really good flavor without being so carbonated. I like it :) It also doesn't give me a stomach ache like most sodas!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?