Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Ozark, MO
Love Sprite! It has so many purposes! It's great to settle upset stomachs and it's my go to for making mix drinks. It has always met expectations and I feel it beats out all of its competitors. Will be picking some up next time we go to the store!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
Sprite is one of my more favorite soda brands. It's not too strong but not too lite, just in the middle. It's not crazily expensive so it's good for big parties. I recommend spite over Coca Cola or Mountain Dew because its taste is so much better.
Chrystal W.
Chrystal W.
W Jefferson, OH
Ahhh! I love my Sprite! Its is so very refreshing and always hits the spot. I would never change the way it taste. Very affordable. I like how the label has never changed. It met all my expectations and always have some getting cold in my fridge!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
Sprite is not only a refreshing drink on its own, it's also a great mixer for other drinks. I buy it frequently to use in recipes for punch, sangria, and other drinks. My young cousins love it when I use it in Shirley Temples around the holidays.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY
Crisp and clean. Perfect for mixing to make fun summer punches. I like that it doesn't have caffeine so I will sometimes give it to my young nephews when they're asking for special soda but I want to avoid the double whammy of sugar and caffeine.
Jhordin A.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Fun fizz and great flavor! Plus it's great for a stomach ache. Affordable in my opinion. I have been buying this for yeArs. Tastes especially good with crushed ice. I would recommend this to anyone ! Super great taste but it's not sour it's sweet
Toni S.
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ
The classic Sprite has been my favorite drink for as long as I can remember. Its lemon-lime taste makes it stand out from other common soda tastes. The packaging also differs from other companies and is easily available at stores and restaurants!
Alina S.
Alina S.
this is the best soda out there. crisp taste, amazing flavor, and helps with things like stomach aches and nausea. pairs well with all the foods. met and exceeded expectations. they carry it everywhere so its really easy to get. will buy forever.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
I'm a long time fan of Sprite! There's no other brand that tastes as freshly lemon-lime as they do. I buy it over store brand as much as I can afford to. Definitely recommend to people who are looking for a caffeine-free freshly fizzy experience.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA
This is my first favorite thing in life. As far as sodas go. I have been drinking this since I was a little girl. When I am not feeling well I always run to Walmart and get some and sip while relaxing. It is so refreshing I just can't get enough.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?