Add a Photo

Photos (66)
Charlene G.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA

Sprite soda is great tasting. Sometimes though it is a bit too sweet. I do like the fact though that I can collect coke points while drinking one of my favorite sodas. If Sprite is not available or if I'm feeling that it is too sweet, I will drink 7up in its' place.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY

Sprite is the best Lemon-Lime soda on the market. Spirte is always refreshing and is even better when your sick. I buy sprite quite frequently. It is good value and comes in different sizes/quantities. I will continue to buy Sprite anytime I need a Lemon-Lime Drink!
Amber C.
Amber C.

One of my favorite carbonated drinks. I find that it actually quenches my thirst, where as most pops do not. I do not like the generic brands of any other lemon lime flavored sodas. We usually have some stocked up in our fridge. This is a constant repurchase for me.
Marlee M.
Marlee M.
toronto, Ontario

I love this soda! It's so tasty and you can never go wrong with this. I like it because it is tasty but not overpowering or too sugary. It comes in many different packages such as glass bottles, cans, and plastic bottles. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Marina L.
Marina L.
Phoenix, AZ

Since I have heart palpitations I do have to limit my caffeine intake and for the past 8 years or so Sprite has had to become my new favorite love. I try to stay away from Soda since it is very sugary but when I do have one Sprite is my go to, to satisfy my craving.
Mai N.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA

Sprite would always keep me awake and the amount of fizz is way better than other sodas. I have been drinking this since I was young and whenever I have an upset stomach sprite always help with that. It always a good price and I would definitely recommend to others.
member-8324c4770
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY

This drink is a classic and you can never go wrong with it. It has the nice classic packaging and is super tasty. It is bubbly and tastes fresh and lemony. It always meets my expectations and it goes great with whatever Im eating or if I'm just sipping it by itself.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Alexandria, VA

I have liked these since I was a kid but I don't drink them as much as i used to when i was younger. The flavor is great for these. I normally get this when im out on the go cause i like a light soda when im out. I would recommend these to other people all the time.
Phae B.
Phae B.
Pleasant Dale, NE

I love the way Sprite fizzes when you take the first sip. It is very affordable and even better than Mt Dew and 7 up. It does not need any changes I love the way it is right now, the ones that are fruit flavored are also really good they give you a good fruity kick.
Emma K.
Emma K.

Sprite is a great soda! I love how it tastes and it has a great amount of carbonation and flavor. Also, when i drink dark sodas, I feel like they are very unhealthy, but since Sprite is a light soda, I don't feel as bad about it. I would definitely buy Sprite again!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?

Join Now