Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV

Sprite is always the refreshing choice of carbonated beverage for me. It can be a little sweet for my taste now that I'm drinking way more water, but I still love it on ice after a hot summer day in Nevada. Love that it has no caffeine either. Kind of a plus!
Lupe D.
Lupe D.

Love this whenever I am out to eat somewhere. I like to drink plain water when I eat out but sometimes i gravitate to this because I want something light with bubbles and most times sparkling water does not cut it so i would highly recommend this its amazing.
Allison F.
Allison F.

Great same drink year after year with the same great taste. i always remember drinking these with my grandparents and i still love it today. i don't drink soda often but when we do its sprite! Great affordable prices and very easy to buy at most local stores.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Love me a sprite. Not only is it refreshing but you can add just about any fruit flavor to it to make it have a different taste. you can also add it to a non sparkling wine and have a bit of a spritzer. needless to say i love sprite. the taste and versatility
Kiani C.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA

Sprite is such a classic drink, it's the perfect acidity and has the most crisp bubbles of carbonation. You take a sip of sprite and it takes you back to your childhood when your parents though that sprite was the only soda that wasn't "all that bad" for you
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Johnson city, TN

I have always enjoyed Sprite, especially when I am sick because it helps to settle your stomach and has such a strong, but good, flavor that masks any taste of medicine. An odd review I'm sure but it is most definitely the area where Sprite shines brightest.
alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc

i drink this every day i love it it has a great clean crisp taste.very affordable and great for the price i stock up when their on sale. no needed room for improvement great value again for the taste and price. i buy it a lot so i would definitely buy again.
Clara R.
Clara R.

I think this drink is just so tasty! It's perfect for a hot day or a night in with the family. It's perfect for drink mixing, and the packaging is so appealing! It's a very affordable product in my opinion. I always make sure that i stock up on this product.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pullman, WA

A go to soda for drinking with savory foods and also mixing in drinks. It is a cheap chaser for drinking, great for drinks at parties, and not too heavy or sugary of a soda. Definitely a favorite and would recommend to anyone who is not a heavy soda drinker.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Palmdale, CA

I love sprite specially during summer. I love the fact that it's a very mixable drink. I enjoy sprite with orange juice or strawberry margarita mix. It's also very affordable and found in almost all groceries. I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now