Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (79)
Bri R.
Bri R.

Sprite is, in my opinion, the most refreshing soda one can drink. It has a great lemon-lime flavor, which is enhanced the colder the beverage is. I think this pairs well with cook-outs in the summer. It's also an easy drink to get down when one is sick.
Jori R.
Jori R.

Another classic in the old-school department. It's light & crispy. I do like the happy green and yellow packaging. It settles upset tummies & provides a sugary sweet like nothing else can. I like this but also enjoy a Sierra Mist from time to time, too.
Casey S.
Casey S.

I enjoy drinking Sprite now and then. I don't normally drink soda pop but Sprite has such a good taste and I love that it doesn't have caffeine to keep me awake. It very affordable and they seem to always put it on sale. I would definitely buy it again
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Not a big soda drinker because of the unnecessary sugar and calories. But we do always have Sprite on hand because my husband loves it. It does have a great lemon lime sweet fizzy flavor. Good for settling stomach issues. Coke in general is overpriced.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN

Sprite is a classic soda that everyone should love. It's great mixed with alcohol, juice or on it's own. I love that it compliments pretty much any meal and creates a clean, crips taste. I love drinking it with meals or even just a refreshing beverage.
Latoya D.
Latoya D.
Newport News, VA

Sprite is a soda that I will always drink. Sometimes I just have a craving for it. The lighter soda is also better for you. The price is average, no more than the other soft drinks. I would reccomend Sprite to anyone . It's an overall refreshing drink.
Lyndsay A.
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK

This is perfect for my kiddos that want a carbonated drink because it's CAFFEINE FREE! My husband and I like to pair it with mixed drinks at night. Vodka sprite or even whiskey and sprite. It's definitely a soda that can almost always be found at home.
Hanna Marie T.
Hanna Marie T.
Helena

This is my life. Sprite is like my water. I drink this on a daily basis and it soothes headaches. If you are sick, what do you do? You drink Sprite. Dying? Sprite. Labor pains? Sprite. Your boyfriend of 3 years dumped you? Sprite! Sprite is the answer.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Lynchburg, VA

Sprite has always been my favorite pop. I love the no caffeine and the great taste. It is always so good and refreshing. I like the light sodas instead of the dark because this one is better for you. It is a good price and I always like to have Sprite.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI

I really love this soda, and honestly who doesn't. This soda gives you the sugary, carbonated soda that you want but it doesn't feel heavy like some other sodas. This soda is light enough to drink on a hot day without feeling too bloated or dehydrated.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now