BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Tierra B.
Tierra B.
Sprite is my favorite drink from Coke . Its very thirst quenching whents on ice lol. sprite is the best lemon lime soda that's out there. I love sprite because you can barely taste the lime. The value is pretty cheap .And I will always buy sprite.
Chrystal W.
Chrystal W.
W Jefferson, OH
Ahhh! I love my Sprite! Its is so very refreshing and always hits the spot. I would never change the way it taste. Very affordable. I like how the label has never changed. It met all my expectations and always have some getting cold in my fridge!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Blauvelt, NY
Crisp and clean. Perfect for mixing to make fun summer punches. I like that it doesn't have caffeine so I will sometimes give it to my young nephews when they're asking for special soda but I want to avoid the double whammy of sugar and caffeine.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ
The classic Sprite has been my favorite drink for as long as I can remember. Its lemon-lime taste makes it stand out from other common soda tastes. The packaging also differs from other companies and is easily available at stores and restaurants!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
Sprite is not only a refreshing drink on its own, it's also a great mixer for other drinks. I buy it frequently to use in recipes for punch, sangria, and other drinks. My young cousins love it when I use it in Shirley Temples around the holidays.
Jhordin A.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Fun fizz and great flavor! Plus it's great for a stomach ache. Affordable in my opinion. I have been buying this for yeArs. Tastes especially good with crushed ice. I would recommend this to anyone ! Super great taste but it's not sour it's sweet
Alina S.
Alina S.
this is the best soda out there. crisp taste, amazing flavor, and helps with things like stomach aches and nausea. pairs well with all the foods. met and exceeded expectations. they carry it everywhere so its really easy to get. will buy forever.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA
This is my first favorite thing in life. As far as sodas go. I have been drinking this since I was a little girl. When I am not feeling well I always run to Walmart and get some and sip while relaxing. It is so refreshing I just can't get enough.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
I'm a long time fan of Sprite! There's no other brand that tastes as freshly lemon-lime as they do. I buy it over store brand as much as I can afford to. Definitely recommend to people who are looking for a caffeine-free freshly fizzy experience.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
It's Sprite what's not to love. I like drinking Sprite when I want a soda, but nothing too dark (like Coke, Dr. Pepper). It has a crisp and refreshing lemon-lime taste. I would buy again and would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried Sprite yet!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?