BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Amanda H.
Belding
This is a staple in our house. Its less heavy than dark sodas and it works wonders for a headache (believe it or not!). Its fresh, crisp, and not too sweet!
JoHanna T.
I like that it's not as sweet as other citrus drinks. It's great for when you want a sweet soda without the overbearing sweetness of carbonated sugar water.
Melissa V.
Saint Paul, MN
My favorite drink, I drink this whenever I feel like I need one, I drink for times that my tummy ache it and it help and even when during my pregnancy time.
Sana J.
After having a great meal, you always need something cold and fresh. Sprite is great for that purpose. I buy one or two cans daily and i like it cold and icy
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
We love Sprite in this house! It's unmistakable flavor and it's so refreshing. When you want a great but want to cut caffeine this is the thing to reach for.
Grace L.
Metuchen, NJ
Sprite will always be Sprite but in the recent times, it's gotten way sweeter so now, I like to add more ice to my soda so that it kind if waters it down.
Yama C.
Jacksonville, FL
Love it can't get enough of it, if you love soda that gives you that bubbly taste in the back of your throat. Than this is the go to soda. Also refreshing.
Jessica W.
always the og, its always good too. its like a go to drink if you want soda but you also dont want soda, so u dont get a coke but get one of these bad boys
Emily P.
Great refreshing drink! A lot of sugar, which I try and avoid but it serves as a nice base to mix with other beverages! It's a family favorite around here!
Katie Anne P.
Crisp. Refreshing. Good for upset stomach and making mixed drinks. Good if you don't want caffeine but want a soda. Not the best lemon lime soda but works.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?