Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lexington, KY

I have a sprite addiction! I drink it everyday! I don't think I could live without it!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA

Sprite is the perfect sick drink the carbonation helps calm my stomach so well love it
Erika V.
Erika V.
San Jose, Ca

Sprite is another all time favorite drink. Especially when I need something refreshing
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Lawrenceville, GA

Helps with a upset stomach but it's not my favorite flavor it's a little over powering
Lily
Lily

Boy, do I even have to tell you what Sprite taste like shouldn't you already know lmao
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Pleasanton, KS

Best brand of lemon lime soda not to sweet and great for when you have a stomach ache.
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Brooklyn, NY

Classic soda thats always good and refreshing. Nice, sweet, and wonderful when chilled
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Athens, AL

I found that this product left my teeth feeling very gritty and my stomach very upset.
Debora F.
Debora F.
Milford , MA

By far my favorite soda hands down my number one choice when out and about for a drink
Francisca Z.
Francisca Z.

my favorite drink, it tastes very delicious and I really like the design of the bottle
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now