Add a Photo

Photos (83)
nicole v.
nicole v.
Gonzales, TX
I love how great Sprite tastes! It's not too overwhelming. Just right and refreshing! It's one of my all time favorite drinks.
Johnetta L.
Johnetta L.
I enjoy this soda. This is one of my favorite drinks. Very delicious and not too strong. Love love love it
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Gresham, OR
I dont drink dark soda.
This is refreshing and its pretty good when you mix it with vodka or a white wine.
Ginger R.
Ginger R.
Columbia, SC
I have always loved Sprite. Prefer the diet flavor. But this gives me a fresh feeling
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Crown Point, IN
Sprite is definitely the drink of choice when you are looking for that refreshing taste with no caffeine.
Andria B.
Andria B.
Birmingham, AL
Love this soda it good for many things even an upset stomach . I love to drink with a lot of ice.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
I love Sprite. That's really all I drink other than water! It definitely helps my stomach when it's upset.
Britt P.
Britt P.
It's very refreshing and has a crisp taste with a bit of that coca cola bite. It's really good to use when sick too.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Arlington, WA
You can't go wrong with a clinic like Sprite. I love to mix it with my juice or maybe even wine
Juana G.
Juana G.
Love drinking Sprite! The taste of lemon lime totally worth it. Whether during lunch or at a BBQ you cant go wrong.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?