Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Have anyone ever made sprite cake.......Be the first to answer!
  • Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
Photos (87)
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
By far my favorite brand of lemon lime soda spray is my favorite to Pack for lunches or even to have with my dinner
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Tampa
Love Sprite. This is a must buy in my house for my kids as it it caffeine free. I highly recommended this product.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Nice ,crisp drink. Its perfect for a hot summer filled with good food, water fun, and family bonding....
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Hayward, CA
Best When It Is Cold. it is nice and light and crisp and also refreshing. it actually does help for motion sickness. highly recommend.
Chidimma E.
Chidimma E.
Classic drink with a crisp flavor that always quenches your thirst. Staple at cookouts around the globe.
ashley a.
ashley a.
I like to drink this with my Korean bbq pork and it's refreshing and it digests my food well. My family likes this
Carmelita S.
Carmelita S.
Utica, NY
Great soda. No caffeine so good if you don't want or need caffeine but need a reliable carbonated drink.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
Refreshing. I recently had some health issues and this was the only beverage that would calm my stomach.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Browns, IL
Sprite is probably my favorite lemon-lime soda. It also makes a great mixer for those extra special adult drinks.
rachel d.
rachel d.
Sprite is a go too in my house especially with an upset stomach. The flavor is great and the price is even better
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?