Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Brieanna M.
Brieanna M.
Los Angeles, CA

Yes! I don't drink soda but when I do this is all I drink with gummy bears yaaaas honey!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Westminster, MD

Coke products over Pepsi are so much better!!!! Big fan of the Sprite Zero too!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI

Sprite is pretty good, my mom buys it for my dads lunch since dark liquids are worse for you.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Murray, KY

I have never tried any other other flavors of sprite out there. I am very partial to the original and will drink this religious when I'm sick or beginning to get sick.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baldwin, MD

Lemony, refreshing and sweet. Great mixer to sweeten something up, or mellow out a sour flavor.
Tarrah G.
Tarrah G.

We don't drink soda in our household, but we do keep Sprite around for the occasional upset tummy!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

This is my favorite pop! It's not too heavy or too sweet, and the carbonation doesn't bother my stomach like a lot of other pops do. I don't think that there is anything that I would change about this product, and I would absolutely recommend Sprite to my friends.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Jacksonville, OR

This is the only soda my little sister will drink so I buy a lot of it. Because of that, I've learned to love it and appreciate the light, sparkling taste.
ironuk m.
ironuk m.

bebida refrescante exquicita burbugeante con un ligero toque de limon y soda citrico para compartir con familiares y amigos
Maria S.
Maria S.

Sprite is so good and refreshing. I love it. I usually chill it in the freezer before I drink it. The colder the better.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now