Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO

I love Sprite it is a very refreshing drink and is great when I am not feeling that well, I keep it on hand all of the time!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Georgetown, KY

I don't drink Sprite that much unless my stomach hurts, but it always tastes great and helps relieve my stomach issues!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

Hands down my favorite beverage. It's my go to soda at home, work, restaurants, everywhere. Always quenches my thirst.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Clarkston, MI

This is the best pop out there! Just enough lemon and lime ratio. Drink it once a week and it's so refreshing.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

This is by far my favorite soda! It's great for stomach aches, is cheap, and always tastes great! I love it!
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

No other lemon-lime soda can compare to this ! It tastes amazing and goes along great with red vines straw
magdaline a.
magdaline a.
Salisbury, NC

I buy Sprite sodas all the time .it has a refreshing taste to it.I especially love the lemom-lime taste.
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.

Honestly sprite is the best soda out there for me. It has an amazing taste and is not to sweet nor daul.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Moreno Valley, CA

Best Lemon-Lime soda ever, no other brand can compare to Sprite. Also, it's a great drink on a hot day!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI

I love sprite. It is a great refreshing drink that is also great for mixing with alcohol for drinks!
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?