Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Maeley C.
Maeley C.
Princeton, WV

sprite isn't scold so if it's light plus it doesn't have caffeine in it that's one of the best parts of this drink
arianna r.
arianna r.

adoro la sprite es super refrescante con su sabor a limon me gusta mucho esta soda es ideal para cualquier ocasion
Sukita A.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA

I love sprite, and this flavor is facinados us, at home in hot weather usually love to take this soda is delicious
Adilene P.
Adilene P.
Sanford, NC

I always give my kids sprite instead of drinks with caffeine. They love the taste and its mich healthier for them.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Sun City, CA

One of my favorite drinks. This soda is usually on sale and a great value. I don't mind the kids having this soda.
Brenda Z.
Brenda Z.
Haltom City, TX

I love the bubbly sensation you get when you're drinking this and it really does have that lemon lime taste to it!
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Yuba City, CA

This soda is a classic option. It has a crisp flavor and you can't go wrong with it, it isn't too expensive either
Kristyn B.
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ

I like that there isn't any dye in this soda. Its got a great refreshing taste and i mix it with wine sometimes too
Sasha G.
Sasha G.
Balch springs, Tx

I drink this constantly!i keep it in the house 24/7)it helps soothe my stomach and taste great cold and refreshing
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ogden, UT

I love this especially when I'm feeling nauseous. I'm on a chemo medication right now and this helps when I'm sick
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Patrick S.
Patrick S.
caucaia

What is your opinion about the lemon flavor of the sprite?

Join Now