BY SPRITE #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Angie G.
Windber , PA
One oft favorite sodas this product a lot of people like it doesn't have a strong caffeine taste so that's a good thing.I will be getting this product again
Keisha S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just had a good cold sprite and it was awesome. I love the refreshing lime taste it has and I was also informed that clear pop is better for you than dark.
Ezzy L.
Great soda and the taste is good :) better than any other soda brand out there. It is a great refresher for when it is hot outside or to join in with a meal.
Hannah T.
This has a citrus taste that I really love. Also, the one I get is usually caffeine free. There's no weird after taste to it like if you drink a lot of coke.
Keshia D.
I love myself some sprite. I had a bottle today for dinner with my boneless wings from Buffalo Wild Wings! Nothing beats the fresh taste of sprite any time.
JoHanna T.
I like that it's not as sweet as other citrus drinks. It's great for when you want a sweet soda without the overbearing sweetness of carbonated sugar water.
Stacy B.
Very refreshing over ice on a hot summer day.. very good flavor with the hint of lemon.. yes it did meet my expectations.. doesn't compare to alternatives...
Melissa V.
Saint Paul, MN
My favorite drink, I drink this whenever I feel like I need one, I drink for times that my tummy ache it and it help and even when during my pregnancy time.
Shayna B.
Saint Paul, MN
Love sprite its light and has lots of bubbles. Works well on an upset stomach or even as a mixer in a drink. Also caffeine free ia great for kids as a treat
Chelsea T.
mix it with some seagrams 7 and you have yourself a drink that is easy and smooth to go down. plus its a pop that i will allow my kids to have every so often
Christina F.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?