BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Megan C.
Megan C.
Classic. Great, crisp flavor. Can't really go wrong with it, unless you hate lemon-lime sodas.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Birmingham, AL
Love sprite. Its a classic for me. My favorite coke product for sure. Will be a sprite person for life
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Riverside, CA
Just the right combo of lemon and lime flavor, great when drank at room temp or cold. This will always be a good to for us.
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
I love Sprite . I've been drinking it since I was younger and it's just as refreshing as it tasted then . Now they have different flavors but I just stick to the original . Its always refreshing on a good hot day .
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Sprite is one of my favorite drinks, it isn't bad for you, and it's very affordable, and comes in a good package
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
I really like the lime flavor it makes everything better. Sprite is really good with ciroc. I love the bubbles and the fizz
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
This would have to be considered as everybody in the world go to drink . you can go anywjere and sprite is there
Robert A.
Robert A.
This is by far my favorite soda out there. I really enjoy taking a nice cool sprite and drinking it. Cool commercials too.
Angelita A.
Angelita A.
Doral, FL
It is not my favorite drink but it is very good, besides being the least harmful for health
Ana D.
Ana D.
It's a lemon fizzy drink , in my city all of my friends loves and me too because It's a different taste that you Just Love
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?