Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lexington, KY

I have a sprite addiction! I drink it everyday! I don't think I could live without it!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA

I grew up on this at my grandmother's house, it was always that cool refreshing drink.
jessie c.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR

You can't go wrong with a sprite! I love it, especially when you add real lemon to it!
Valentina R.
Valentina R.
Montevideo

Sprite love you too! It is so refreshing, tastes great, it is beautiful! Recommended!!
Jamile M.
Jamile M.
San Antonio, TX

This Sprite Lemon Soda its just a very good soda to drink its very good and i love it.
One of my favorites when I don't want more caffeine! Wish it didn't have so much sugar
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Brooklyn, NY

Classic soda thats always good and refreshing. Nice, sweet, and wonderful when chilled
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA

Sprite is the perfect sick drink the carbonation helps calm my stomach so well love it
Terran G.
Terran G.
Fort Mill, SC

This is my favorite sofa of all time it's so good. The packaging is real nice and neat
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Lawrenceville, GA

Helps with a upset stomach but it's not my favorite flavor it's a little over powering
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now