Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Crystal G.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 87 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (87)
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
Come on, it is classic Sprite, you cannot go wrong with classic Sprite. The flavor is great and delicious.
Meg D.
Meg D.
Hermantown , MN
Classic sprite is my favorite pop. It's the only one I drink. The flavor is great. Completely met all expectations.
crystal e.
crystal e.
Upland, CA
Always a must have! Especially when the kids have a stomach ache! But I always have sprite in the pantry!
mija k.
mija k.
Loveeeeee sprite! Doesn't go down hard like coca-cola does. Very sweet taste. Can drink it with anything.
Riana B.
Riana B.
Daly City, CA
Sprite is my all time favorite soda. I never get tired of it and I will probably drink it forever. Very refreshing.
Ari A.
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this soda because of Lil Uzi commercials. Any soda that has a rapper is my favorite brand hands down.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
By far my favorite brand of lemon lime soda spray is my favorite to Pack for lunches or even to have with my dinner
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Nice ,crisp drink. Its perfect for a hot summer filled with good food, water fun, and family bonding....
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Hayward, CA
Best When It Is Cold. it is nice and light and crisp and also refreshing. it actually does help for motion sickness. highly recommend.
ashley a.
ashley a.
I like to drink this with my Korean bbq pork and it's refreshing and it digests my food well. My family likes this
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?