Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Devin C.
Devin C.
Brooklyn, NY
this drink keeps me hydrated and reminds me of my childhoodSprite® Lemon-Lime Soda 6-12 fl. oz. Cans
kimberly c.
kimberly c.
This is my favorite drink makes me never want to stop drinking the flavor is really good love to drink it!!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Katy, TX
Always have some Sprite on hand for the kids. I don't have to worry about caffeine and it's good when they have upset stomachs.
Karina S.
Karina S.
Anaheim, CA
My favorite soda for stomach issues or just to drink with food, its refreshing and doesnt taste over sugary
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Williamston, SC
Goes great with cookout foods lol love the lime taste better than Dr pepper in my opinion 😀😀😀😀😀🙂🙂🙂
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Stockertown, PA
Not my top pick, but wouldn't be upset if this was my only choice of a drink. The packaging is great.
Lily G.
Lily G.
San Ramon, CA
You can never go wrong with SPRITE! Delicious! Especially getting ready to have movie night and popcorn! Yes!
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Love the refreshing lemon lime taste! Always a go to for soft drinks. A must have in our fridge!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Centreville, VA
Sprite is my go to soda. I won't drink anything else, it's refreshing and fizzy. Love the lemon lime taste.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sprite is a yummy classic. Perfect for mixing drinks or in its own. Much better than similar other brands.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?