Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Victoria R.
Victoria R.

Nice ,crisp drink. Its perfect for a hot summer filled with good food, water fun, and family bonding....
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA

My favorite lemon lime soda. Great and refreshing for a daily beverage and also for and upset stomach. Crisp and lemony flavor unlike other brands.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL

It only tastes good when. You are sick. Otherwise sprite just doesn't settle well in my house at all. We drink Pepsi products far more often.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Honaker, VA

The best lemon lime soda there is. We love the taste of Sprite it's not too sweet. Only 140 calories per can makes it easy on the stomach.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN

Favorite drink hands down love love love this It's so refreshing only soft drink I will buy will continue to buy!! My son loves as well
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY

Love Sprite when it's real hot or if I'm having tummy trouble. It is the one drink I always go to when I'm sick and it's comforting.
anayelle l.
anayelle l.
Marysville, WA

Perfect size and low in sodium. only 140 calories per mini size bottle. refreshing when cold. its great combo with any quick lunch.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Hot springs, AR

Lately I have slacked off of sprite. it just doesn't taste the same any more and leaves a horrible chemicle taste in my mouth now.
AMANDA R.
AMANDA R.
Paterson, Nj

I love Sprite. It's sparkling and crisp. No better lemon lime soda on the planet to me. Why is Sprite so good?
Myeisha H.
Myeisha H.

Not a big fan of soda can't have much caffeine since I'm breastfeeding but Sprite is caffeine free & fulfills my soda cravings
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?