Add a Photo

#3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (56)
Birgitta A.
Birgitta A.

Always my favorite from all the time
Since I was child I always choose this one over coke
Smita A.
Smita A.

Always the go-to soda. Amazing lemony taste and something that quenches thirst in minutes
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.

Sprite is so good and refreshing I love it, it is good to accompany your food when eating
Paige H.
Paige H.
Toronto, ON

A light lemon-lime flavored beverage that is probably one of my main go to pops to drink
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.

Love Sprite! It taste good and it keeps me hydrated as well I could drink it all the time
Jenerica S.
Jenerica S.

We have this s at home from kid to now I still drink this so delicious highly recommended
Blair T.
Blair T.
San Jacinto, CA

Any soft drink is so good so you could never go wrong with Sprite. It has great flavored!
Martha V.
Martha V.

My favorite lemon lime soda, my favorite soda ever, when it's ice cold it's so refreshing
donna s.
donna s.

My 1st choice of soda. love sprite so much, I'll rather have this than having coca-cola..
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV

Sprite is just too sweet. All the sugar in it don't work with it like all the other sodas
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico

How i know how many calories have ?
Misty M.
Misty M.
wellsford

Why has it got a strong lemon taste to i

Join Now