Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Yailin R.
Yailin R.
I love sprite it is so refreshing it taste soo good and is one of my best soda.
James S.
James S.
Rice, VA
Good mixer. Goes well after a workout. Enjoy the fact that this is an established drink.
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Virginia
This is one of my favorite seems I'm trying to cut back on dark. I get this alll the time and it's good value
Ines B.
Ines B.
New jersey
Me encanta esa soda porque es la que tiene menos cafeína es muy rica y refrescante me encanta me gusta mucho
Jeniffer H.
Jeniffer H.
Alamo, TX
Really love to drink this soda whenever I'm sick, it really does help feel a little more hydrated.
leyanes r.
leyanes r.
austin, TX
I very rarely drink soda or sugary drinks but when i do i always choose sprite because it just taste awesome
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Hillsville , VA
My all time favorite soda. It's always refreshing and maintains carbonation. I love the lemon lime tartness.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Sprite is classic. Super good, super affordable, and it mixes well with other things. Definitely recommend.
Sylvia D.
Sylvia D.
Austin, TX
My favorite!!!! It's very delicious, plus I taste it very healthy!! Even people says no
Maria C.
Maria C.
Honestly way better than coca cola . A real thirst quencher . Not so sweet . Good for a caffeine free diet.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?