BY SPRITE #8 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Jet.com
Angela S.
Angela S.
Austin, KY
Always great g to for settling my tummy, hot or cold it's great and refreshing. Who wouldn't like sprite. No caffeine
Rebelle H.
Rebelle H.
Really refreshing and yummy! Great with some ice cubes and a straw. Has really good flavor and is not to sweet.
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
Hartwell, GA
My favorite soda! Nothing like a good cold sprite! I love the crisp lemon lime taste. And I'm not a fan of dark sodas
Katie E.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I have always been a fan of how consistent Sprite has been with their flavor. They are a very reliable drink company.
Nikole M.
Nikole M.
Fresno, CA
I'm a sprite addict. As much as I try to quit it, I just can't. It's literally my kryptonite. I love it way too much.
Merkwaardige W.
Merkwaardige W.
Lemony, bubbly, iced cold is the best... I gave 3 stars because in all honesty I am not a fan of sodas. But good brand
brittney k.
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT
I love every thing about this soda. The tAste is refreshing and the bubbles are nice and the can is the perfect size!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Fresno, CA
My only favorite soda. Crisp refreshing. I am not a soda person, but I do get soda, it's this kind. It gives me hiccups though.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Houma
Sprite is good for mixing drinks for parties. When you are sick that you can’t keep anything down drink a hot sprite.
Chase M.
Chase M.
Tempe, AZ
A classic American soda! Sprite is always consistent and affordable. Sprite has a ton of flavor compared to alternative drinks.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?