BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
seatac, wa
Sprite always does the tummy right when it's not feeling right!. my go to for upset stomach or when I'm down with a cold!
Elide E.
Elide E.
College station
Was my favorite drink to get every time I got a soda, but getting and drink in it so much I got tired of it lol.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
So bad for you but so good for parties. I prefer other sodas but this is still one of my favorite classic sodas.
Ana H.
Ana H.
It's really refreshing and I like the flavor. I have bought this many many times before and it has a good flavor
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Lexington, KY
This drink is so good. It helps when you're sick and gives a great taste. But also when you want it with food it's perfect.
Axel E.
Axel E.
Arkansas,fort smith
I like because they are very good ­čśś Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda so good

Esta soda se las recomiendo es muy deliciosa
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
best thing to drink when you have an upset stomach or cocktail beverages.The crisp smooth taste that is sprite.
Josie H.
Josie H.
Homer City, PA
sprite is my all time favorite soda. it has such a crisp and refreshing taste that I can enjoy any time of day!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I love that it's no caffeine. As an adult I love mixing it in alcoholic drinks. It's perfect and good for bbqs.
kristina r.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I love sprite. It has no caffeine which is important to me and it nice when i want some carbonation with a meal
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?