Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by Toya A.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.Sprite Lemon-Lime Soda uploaded by vanessa r.See all 86 photos

BY SPRITE #3 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

• Who wishes the cranberry sprite wasn'...Me!!! what was such a good dri... 1 Answers
  • What is your opinion about the lemon ...It's super refreshing, it does... 6 Answers
  • Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 ...Neither I would say Sundrop ho... 11 Answers
Photos (86)
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
This and cranberry are amazing nice sweet fresh and cleasing i adorr sprite deeply always have always will
Madison J.
Madison J.
Grew up drinking sprite and I love that it still tastes the same. So refreshing and wayyyy better than Sierra Mist.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Weatherford, TX
Sprite is a decent soda. However it always reminds me of when I was sick as a child. I do love it though.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Love sprite, tastes great, buy it every time I'm at the gas station, pumping gas. It's affordable good price range.
Cody S.
Cody S.
White Bear Lake, MN
My go to lemon lime soda every single time! Was the only thing I drank for a while other than water and some juices
michelle c.
michelle c.
Keyes, CA
I love this so so much. This is the only drink i'll ever drink. I can't drink any other soda. this is my favorite .
Laura C.
Laura C.
I have had this ever since I can remember, with its timeless taste it is always refreshing and delicious!
Paula K.
Paula K.
Waycross, GA
I love Sprite. It is one of those sodas that NEVER gets old. I've been drinking it since I was old enough to have soda.
mija k.
mija k.
Loveeeeee sprite! Doesn't go down hard like coca-cola does. Very sweet taste. Can drink it with anything.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
Come on, it is classic Sprite, you cannot go wrong with classic Sprite. The flavor is great and delicious.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?