Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Norfolk, VA

One of the best sodas hands down. Refreshing and tastes great. One of my favorites
Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.
Tampa, FL

That's my favorite soda after all. It's delicious and doesn't taste as sweet as the other kinds. I love sprite
hayleigh f.
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN

My favorite drink. Love the taste and love that it's caffeine free. It helps my stomach when I'm sick and is easy to digest, and it's just my go-to daily drink. This is the only soda I will let my kids have.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Fort Wayne, IN

Sprite 12 oz bottle when you're sick, is there anything better? I hated the larger size, it'd be warm before I could manage to drink it, but the cans would go flat too quickly, 12-oz bottles to the rescue! I hope I don't get a stomach bug again,, but if I do, I like what I'll buy
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lapeer, MI

Sprite is my favorite soda in the summertime, Its so light and refreshing with just a little kick :)
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach, FL

Who doesn't like the refreshing tastes of sprite on a summer afternoon in floridas humid weather ..so yummy
Keshia D.
Keshia D.

I love myself some sprite. I had a bottle today for dinner with my boneless wings from Buffalo Wild Wings! Nothing beats the fresh taste of sprite any time.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Charleston, WV

Who doesn't love Sprite? Best soda on the market. Very good value, and very affordable. I am a repetitive consumer and have never been disappointed by this brand.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Who doesn't like Sprite!? It's so good, especially ice cold. I'm not a big fan of Diet Sprite, though. But this is perfect. It's also good for upset stomachs!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Aldie, VA

This soda is really good flavor wise and is a good drink to mix with others. I repeatedly by this, because its so good. The price is really affordable and can be found easily at stores. This soda definitely has a good value, and i recommend it to others.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now