Add a Photo

#4 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (78)
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.

This one is my all time drink, it's really tasty and if you're thirsty this one will do
Keren V.
Keren V.

Favorite soda ! Tastes amazing and its very refreshing without that heavy soda feeling!
Veronica L.
Veronica L.

I love sprite it has this fresh taste when it's cold and you will never get tired of it
Kayla K.
Kayla K.

This has a nice fizzy like taste to it! It's a good caffeine free drink great for kids!
Yasner R.
Yasner R.

Definitely one of my favorite soft drinks ever ! This is my go to when I'm feeling sick
Beth C.
Beth C.
Morristown, TN

Wonderful drink! The lemon lime flavor is not strong. Taste really refreshing and good!
MaryAnn K.
MaryAnn K.

I always buy diet sprite & I keep it in the refrigereator & it has a clean crisp taste.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.

I'm not a big pop drinker, so when I do want pop, I always go for a cold can of Sprite!
Adrielle M.
Adrielle M.

Sprite is the most sour lemon flavored drink for you to quench thirst. Cool your ideas!
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
Chula Vista, CA

Sprite is one of my favorite sodas. The taste never fails. It is affordable. I love it.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?

Join Now