Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (80)
Jade A.
Jade A.

My favorite soda and the only thing ill drink. So very refreshing and enjoyable. Please try Sprite if you have not yet
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.

daily cravings! Probably one of the top pops, for dinner, the movies, lunch, school, work, etc. just overall amazing!
Selena G.
Selena G.

My favorite soda would actually have to be sprite. It is so good and sweet. Refreshing when it hot or cold.
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, Ohio

A staple in our house. Everyone in our family loves the fresh, crisp taste and great amount of carbonation.
Anastasia W.
Anastasia W.
Rockford

Always refreshing. Perfect amount of carbonation without that thick syrupy taste. A Oldie but a goodie!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Browns, IL

Sprite is probably my favorite lemon-lime soda. It also makes a great mixer for those extra special adult drinks.
Yulissa V.
Yulissa V.

Always crisp and refreshing. Love mine over lots of ice. Can soda is always more carbonated in my opinion but i love it the same .
Lexie M.
Lexie M.

This is one of my favorite seems I'm trying to cut back on dark. I get this alll the time and it's good value
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

Sprite is my go-to. It's the only lemon-lime soda I will drink. It doesn't tastes as sweet and syrupy as the other brands
Elvia C.
Elvia C.

Honestly I always stick to sprite never like other types of soda this is number one to me gotta love it lol. .
Christina F.
Christina F.

Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA

Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.

Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.

Does this work for heartburn ?