BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart
Shayna B.
Shayna B.
I love sprite. On a hot day a cold sprite will quench your thirst and its not so heavy with syrup that it will make you sick.
Cera M.
Cera M.
Katy
My go to soda when in need of something carbonated. My son lives for it. Definitely something I always have on hand
Jessica F.
Me and my little sister love Sprite and it is better for you then other sodas and it it tastes good doesn't taste bad so that is a + to
Ivette H.
Ivette H.
Burley, ID
What can I say, the best clear soda there is. You can taste the lemon/lime flavor in every sip you take. Never fails me.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
I have been drinking Sprite to limit the amount of caffeine that I intake and it has been a major help. It is great to have when you are not feeling well or if you need to add some fizzle to your punch.
LeeLee Minaj H.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Love this pop its amazingly refreshing. Nice hot day open you up a quenching thirst sprite babay you won't regret it
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.
I really enjoy this perfect ratio of lemon and lime! I really enjoy using it for mixed drinks
Taymara P.
Taymara P.
marietta
Como eu amo essa Soda, ótima pra matar aquela sede depois de trabalhar por horas ou jogar por horas! Amo de paixão
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Plainfield, IL
Definitely the best to use if you are sick, it is alot lighter on your stomach better than 7up or the other things
Pueblo
I like this because its bot as carbonated as other drinks it doesn't burn the back of my neck or anything like that
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?