Add a Photo

#2 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Photos (83)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I drink this when I get nauseous and it helps settle my stomach. Couldn't live without it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
210 scenic view drive aledo tx
This drink is so refreshing with u meal just poor it over some ice on a hot day and float by the pool
Kaira A.
Kaira A.
Waterbury, CT
Always been my favorite soda! Its just so refreshing that i could drink it everyday! I prefer them really cold!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Jenison
It's the original lemon lime soda! It's been around my whole life and I love this stuff! Refreshing and still affordable!
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
I love for a cold sprite! A cold can is the best go to drink in my book! So refreshing and carbonated
Kindra R.
Kindra R.
London, KY
Sprite is a super refreshing drink. Better than 7 up. Helpful for upset stomach or good for a carbonated drink without the caffeine
JACKIE M.
JACKIE M.
East Chicago, IN
Love it goes well with everything. I use this is in things that i cook. Its great when you have gas and when your stomach is upset
ASHLEY W.
ASHLEY W.
GLENDALE, AZ
Sprite is a staple in our house. Its refreshing and caffeine free and that is a must with little humans who are thirsty!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Cumming, GA
I could drink sprite all day, but I try not to. I like this better than Sierra Mist. Nice packaging.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
Sprite lemon lime is so delicious. The packaging is bright and inviting and also refreshing. I always keep some sprite in the house
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Do they make a cherry sprite?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?