BY SPRITE #5 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Angela S.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Always great g to for settling my tummy, hot or cold it's great and refreshing. Who wouldn't like sprite. No caffeine
Merkwaardige W.
Merkwaardige W.
Lemony, bubbly, iced cold is the best... I gave 3 stars because in all honesty I am not a fan of sodas. But good brand
brittney k.
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT
I love every thing about this soda. The tAste is refreshing and the bubbles are nice and the can is the perfect size!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Fresno, CA
My only favorite soda. Crisp refreshing. I am not a soda person, but I do get soda, it's this kind. It gives me hiccups though.
Chase M.
Chase M.
Tempe, AZ
A classic American soda! Sprite is always consistent and affordable. Sprite has a ton of flavor compared to alternative drinks.
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
Deltona, FL
Um yes this is by far the best lemon lime soda no other brand can come to compete with sprite so fixzy and refreshing
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I love the fresh crisp taste of sprite and love it is caffeine free as well! It's great when I am feeling ill as well!
Tane D.
Tane D.
Jamaica, NY
another soda that i absolutely love. i often drink this when i go to McDonald or the corner store. i love the flavor
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Doral, FL
This one is a good to go when u need some sugar! Taste amazing, one of my favorites, it come in a nice packaging also
Samaya L.
Samaya L.
It's delicious and helps settle your stomach. I drink a lot more sprite than I should it tastes better than Sierra Mist too me
Christina F.
Christina F.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Hollister, CA
Can sprite help with an upset stomach
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
Tough choice between sprite and/or 7 up. Which one?
Nina R.
Nina R.
Does this work for heartburn ?
Ana S.
Ana S.
which is better 7up or sprite?